It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
kids who want to play with matches :|

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

One thing I would point out was that they didnt have much regard for the US government!

Nor do many people on earth

Actually Angels first contacted U.S. Government in 1949, with an offer to solve the problems of U.S. and mankind generally. They were rejected, because that would mean the loss of governmental power. That was with Truman, on Muroc AFB (afterwards renamed to Edwards). Then they tried again, in 1954 with Eisenhower. Again they were rejected, but this time Angels also warned them about the greys, who are also about to come and propose their "offers".

When greys flew in, the U.S. military governmental people were so astounded by the abilities of the WEAPONS the greys can provide U.S. with, they decided that they want that AT ANY COST. Well the cost was, that they would let greys do abductions and all those experiments. They do it till now, and in fact, most of those underground bases like area-51 are these greys' bases. But enough about greys, starting to feel bad...
So that's basically why Angels do not regard U.S. much.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disney
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

Abducting someone without his approval, or doing any experiments, or putting implants inside body, without his/her approval and/or even consciousness, deleting memory, or causing anyone fear, or any other bad feeling ... can NEVER be done by good beings or for one's good. NEVER.

Sure we do it all the time trying to help wild animals, does that make us evil? No.

I can't see the video you posted since my server here at work blocks me from basically everything except ATS, what is it about?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter
For trying to contact a species that you have never seen and have no proof exists, you sure are being picky about the information you receive from others on the subject. If I was a gray i don't think I would want to contact you.

However since you insist on playing with something beyond your control, here is a thread devoted to the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be careful, you just may get what you ask for.

i starred this bc i agree w/ the last line in it.... IMMENSELY AGREE! a friend and i once wanted to contact the "other side" and knew the dangers of what contacting "the other side" entailed, and yet we did it anyway. luckily, her dad, who is a great man of faith was there (although not aware of what we were doing at the time) and when all hell LITERALLY broke loose, he was there to help us undo what we did.

it was an experience that taught me not to mess w/ things i don't understand.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

Sure we do it all the time trying to help wild animals, does that make us evil? No.

Of course not, but the important thing is the reason we do that. We want to help them.And, there is no way we can explain to them "look, you have this kind of sickness and we are you carrying you to this lab, where you will get the care and we'll heal you and then we will let you go again, otherwise you would die shortly"
Wild animals are not sentient beings, like humans are, they do not generally think about why the heck are they abducting me. They do not make decisions, mostly they rely on instincts. That is not the case of humans. If someone wants human's good, he must explain it to the human and the human MUST agree with it.
We are living in the universe of free will, man. If Angels are respecting that and not disturbing anyone who does not want to be in contact with them, HIS DECISION. Greys, if their intentions were really to help us, they would easily be able to explain to us that it is so and so and it's for your own good and if you do not want our help okay, we're leaving you alone. I bet they, with their rechnologies, could explain, if they wanted.

EDIT: the video is of one man explaining these Angels (mostly) and Greys on a TV. He is the one who owns angels-light.org.

[edit on 17/6/08 by Disney]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Speak with Prophet Yahweh, he can assist you with what your looking for

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Disney

WRONG!!!! Humans are driven by instinct just as much as animals, and at times we can be just as ignorant/irrational. How do you know that the Greys ARE in fact trying to help us, but because their appearance and actions are foreign to us we think them evil. All I'm saying is give evryhting a chance. i'm giving your light beings a chance. And who knows, maybe your "Angels" are wolves in sheep's clothing.
Also, it IS the same. Just because we dont AGREE to something, doesn't mean it's not for our own good. There are times i can rememeber as a child not wanting to do something my parents told me, but it was for my own good, and I'm sure you all went through those times as well. So dont judge something as evil just because they have a "cold" appearance, or because their actions to YOU may SEEM cruel.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeeHawt

your the second person to refer to him, but exactly how to i contact him? from what i've read, he's been banned from posting or soemthing.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Try using an ouija board.... Or find out stuff that few humans know about. Those are a couple ways to make contact.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by pak88]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Disney, i want you to go to this link. Here is a story o friendly GREYS!!!!! They are NOT your "Angels" being mistaken for Greys,

THEY ARE GREYS!!!!!!!

The last time i refered you to someone's account of a friendly Grey, you blew it off as a mistake, which angers me a lot. HOW THE HECK CAN YOU KNOW??? YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!!!!!

I say again, this story is about friendly GREYS! NO MISTAKES!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Angels have such a fantastic press. They are the squirrels of the demi -Gods. (There is not much difference between a squirrel and a rat except a pretty bushy tail and some fantastic press).

Don't underestimate the power of the mind - if you want to dream, just talk or read about it during the day (some of you wil have dreams now!). I would expect any telepathic communications may be encouraged simply by talking /reading about it?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
For the sake of nostalgic controversy:

Proof Positive Alien Comms

Ah, the good ol' days.

And for the record: I tried it out a few times. I meditate and figured I would give the guy his fair chance. It didn't work for me (although I got some wonderful sleep and very quickly), but others posted some interesting results from trying to 'contact the stream'...

...if I remember correctly; one involved a man and some animals looking or talking or both with him...in a desserted/ravaged landscape of somesort.

That post always stuck with me for some reason.

[edit on 6/16/0808 by spines]

WOW that is a great exercise, In my minds eye I was witness to a grainy black "screen" with a white sillouete of a grey. I stopped right away, dunno what I'm getting myself into here

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varrin7
Disney, i want you to go to this link. Here is a story o friendly GREYS!!!!! They are NOT your "Angels" being mistaken for Greys,

THEY ARE GREYS!!!!!!!

The last time i refered you to someone's account of a friendly Grey, you blew it off as a mistake, which angers me a lot. HOW THE HECK CAN YOU KNOW??? YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!!!!!

I say again, this story is about friendly GREYS! NO MISTAKES!!!

If you believe the bible there are good aliens and there are those who follow "satan" the alien. Like in the bible it says it will be almost impossible to tell the difference between the good and the bad

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
I'd suggest meditation. Or some kind of meditative state.

I attempted a meditation last week and ended up being pulled OoB. To make a long story short, I ended up inviting who I had seen in my OBE to come by, and I think they did. Its a very long story, and at the moment I'd rather not share it on the boards, so I won't be labeled as a 'nutter' or something. However, if you really want to know, u2u me or something.

aside from all that, you need to be open to the idea of meeting them, broadcast it, etc.
Good luck.

IM INTERESTED Chiiru, whats the story?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is a very well known book about healing called 'Hands of light' by a woman called Barbara Brennan.

In this book there are pictures of the guides that heal through her and if you look at the pictures of those by her side channelling her and healing, they are glowing beings of light....however they also have the big eyes of greys.
They work on the astral and spiritual aspects of the soul nad are helpers, maybe they are what people call angels, it seems to me that they are but the resemblance to the characteristics of 'greys' is remarkable.
The amount of spin and propoganda about all these aspects of the ufo experience is very misleading, maybe there is an agenda by forces to discredit the so called 'Greys'?

Who knows.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of the Garden

you said it was a picture right? I just watn to point out, I have experience in the field of photography and such, and often when a photographer/artist wants to get a sense of compassion, pureness or supernatural power, they will often have what they want to have these characteristics glowing. It's something we seem to associate with those adjectives--light that is. i mean, ever seen a movie where the supernatural characters or object are glowing? (one example that comes to mind is Raiders of the Lost Ark)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yeah I understand what youre saying but I would point out that I have seen these eyes personally and can hand on heart tell you that this was true, I think that if these pictures were to be artisitic then they would have been more traditional in appearance rather less controversial than this look of a typical 'Grey'.

Im trying to understand this myself and what i really need to do is go back and experience it all again and ask the right questions, though I wont get the answers that I want I suppose.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
By the way the reason why they glow is because they are beings of light.
During healing the sensation of energy and the in-filling of light is indescribable ..they are pictured in the book the way they are I believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm sorry but how can anyone in this thread believe "grays" exist ??? Lol
have you ever seen "a grey" ?? Didn't think so. People start waking up, if I told you theres an atom called grayday that floats around infecting peoples minds you would not believe me!!! So, why believe little aliens in space ships are visiting us? If they was that advanced then I'm sorry people but we wouldn't know they was even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My four cents worth:
Borrow 50's- early 60's clothes from your grand-parents
and meet with other like-dressed people and go to a hill.
With a male as a leader ('cos that's how it always is), call
up to the heavens that you're friendly and that you wish
the occupants of the interplanetary craft to answer.

Spend the next few hours pointing out that the midnight
shuttle to La Guardia may be a passing alien's spaceship
and that the Galactic Fed may... may be looking at the idea
of the human race joining up, then just quietly stumble home
in the morning mist.

With a little luck, you might have just contacted the Grays.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join