It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Identity of the Greys, their Purpose as explained by the Andreasson Abductions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello!
I just finished reading a book called the 'Andreasson Legacy' and boy was I shocked by it's conclusion. This is a highly scientific book in terms of research and using rational means and the scientific method to get to as close to the truth as possible in regards to the Greys and their abduction activities.

What Raymond Fowler posits *SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK (even though it is nonfiction) is that the whole alien abduction scenario in terms of the Greys in particular is for the purpose of stockpiling Earth's flora and fauna for their own safety and continuance en lieu of a coming disaster or apocalyptic time.

Furthermore he says (through citing other Doctors' research as well, so he has plenty of proof if you read the book) that they (Greys) are actually not extraterrestrial in origin or nature, at least as they aer visiting earth at this time, but actually mature human fetuses. Let me repeat that as I know its strange, Greys are us. The common practice of human females being abducted and their unborn children being taken, (after being prior inseminated by Greys during earlier abductions) is so they may propagate or continue their own species. Greys are simple human foetuses taken before birth and raised to full maturity through genetic tampering. This explains the common description by many abductees of a hooden figure with the 'face like a ...a fetus!' standing over their beds. The eyes are different but this is explained in the book. If i typed it here I'd be laughed at because this makes what I've already typed seem like cold hard fact.

So we have talked about whay Greys are, and the main reason they are here (to save the species of Earth's life) but how about the strange bits of their technology and the feats their UFOs are able to perform? There are many cases of these UFOs acting both as physical objects and as nonphysical objects. In other words, one day someone will see a UFO running circles around a fighter jet and the pilot will report his bullets pinging off of the surface of the craft as it is a phsyical object. Then in other cases the same type of UFO is described as moving through solid material like a mountain, much like a ghost is described moving through a wall. Or more importantly, much like a photon moves through a board.

After all, what material or actually, what thing in science behaves as both a solid and a nonsolid? That is, what is both physical or particle in nature, as well as nonphsyical or a wave in nature? That's right, light! So in short, the technology of the Greys, as well as the creatures themselves behaves as both a particle and a wave, they are made of, or have the capability to turn into light.

Spiritual beliefs and religions the world over talk of the Light. This is no coincidence. The Grey's are overseen or controlled by a race of light beings called the Elders. These light beings or highly spiritually advanced creatures have been seen both in common alien abduction situations behind the scenes, as well as in NDEs or Near Death Experiences! This correlation even existing is remarkable.

In Betty Andreasson's abduction experiences, as well as her husband's OBE (out of body experience) abductions, (the greys abduct people both phsyically and astrally) the Greys and the Elders used the astral body that Betty and in his case her husband were in to show them both the Earths energy. They could see dark spots hovering over the Earth. The Earth was sick and dying. This is because of all of the pollution, pesticides, growth hormones, and more dirty things that we are covering the Earth with.

The box here is running out of characters so I will wrap it up in a second post. I hope this is news and interesting to you. Continued next post...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They (the greys and the elders) taught Betty that humans as she now was experiencing (as light), are more than just physical beings. Our time on Earth is meant to teach us how to improve and to evolve spiritually. In essence the body of humans is the actual being of man in it's larval stage. In other words the more important aspect of mankind that we evolve into if we are spiritually grown, is secondly the astral body or light body, and lastly and thirdly an orb or ball of light ie. pure consciousness.

All of the orbs people see floating around exhibiting intelligence and in some cases communicating with people (if they aren't dust or insects etc) are actually spiritually advanced beings in the third phase of existance. ie. they used to be human.

This joint physical/spiritual make up of Greys is how they are able to seemingly disappear and walk through doors and windows. And it is how their ships can manoeuvre as they do.

The other important thing that this book talked about is the fertility issue of mankind. Not only were the Greys interested in telling Betty and currently still about saving species for preservation in some other planet, but they are also concerned with the reproduction of mankind.

The reason being that they naturally depend on us for survival. As written before, the Greys are human fetuses genetically engineered and matured for the Elder's use. So if mankind is unable to reproduce and becoems sterile then the Greys suffer extinction as well. And the purpose of Greys as we are seeing is to watch over us. Their other name has been the Watchers, for eons they have watched mankind and helped in our spiritual evolution; hence the many sightings of UFOs over nuclear and defense bases in teh US and the world over. They do not want us to destroy ourselves.

So about human fertility, it is a known scientific fact based on many studies that our fertility rate, in paricular the testicular cancer rate, and more importantly sperm count is steadily dropping. The healthy sperm count in the average human male has dropped nearly in half every sucessive decade. The man in 1970's America had nearly twice as many healthy sperm and thus twice as much chance of fathering a child as his sucessor in the 1980s. Furthermore on down the line we now have half as much healthy sperm in our bodies than the males of the 1990s. This is an extremely disasterous event! As well all know if we cant father children the human race is doomed. So the Greys are trying to educate about saving teh Earth through stopping pesticides, chemical spreads, hormones in food etc becuase this is what is causing the reproductive problems we are facing more each day.

So to wrap it up, we need to fix our Earth soon otherwise the only humans left will be out in space somewhere and they wont be truly us. They will be some genetically modified Grey, who likewise will die out as well, without us to use as breeding vehicles.

And so it is our solemn duty as humans to advance spiritually. This is why the issue of reincarnation is so prevalent, if we do not simply love, and love unconditionally, we come back to Earth over and over until we get it right. Then we may be reborn as light beings if we do well on Earth.

Well that about sums up the book. It was really great. It is amazing how it took each and every bit of the so called alien topic and abductions and explained it to a T, and with plausibility and proof. That is not to say there are no real extraterrestrials, I am certain there are nuts and bolts craft in our universe, but as for Greys, its more complicated than that. Let me know what you think!

And thanks for reading , I know its long, but something intelligent and so complex can't really be talked about in a few sentences. Thanks!
Chris

[edit on 16-6-2008 by chris_stibrany]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
light beings could be the fallen angels ?

greys maybe could be some kind of vessel for something. maybe they were genetically tampered with to be engineered to hold something. i know this theorys been brought forth but i was reading this and it relates to each other.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
dont a bunch of other books say the greay are the henchmen for the reptilians and no greay are"good" ...that they're all evil and out for our destruction and that reptilians work for demons who were fallen angels aka the anunaki???

I though thats the way it went!!!!! This is the first time I ever heard of greys being good and for our own good!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The explanation they brought forth for the reptilian and seldom seen insectoid aliens is that they are also genetically engineered from Earths flora and fauna. As far as the greys being evil, although people don't enjoy being abducted, the whole fact that they make an effort to calm people down and to treat their subjects kindly and not actually harm them, and return them, speaks volumes tom ea bout them simply being more advanced and superior to us.
The same way we treat animals, they treat us. At least how we should treat animals, we do things they may not like at the time, like innoculations, surgery, or collars or tag implants, but its for their own good so they can be kept safe and watched. The anima or pet thinks its mean and the shot to ward against disease may hurt, but deep down he knows we love him and understands. This is why we have no cases of greys actually physically harming or violently attacking people. They are doing things to protect us but its also like we are their breeding material the same way we tag animals. Its not evil, its just a heirarchy isnt it?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevoL
light beings could be the fallen angels ?

greys maybe could be some kind of vessel for something. maybe they were genetically tampered with to be engineered to hold something. i know this theory's been brought forth but i was reading this and it relates to each other.

You are right actually, the theory is, or at least what multiple abductees and near death experiencers, out of body experiencers, and remote veiwers have seen is that the Greys are the vessels for the Elders or light beings consciousness. They use the Greys as their physical emissaries or tools on Earth to help and sort of herd their flock of humans. In a good way, like Jesus is our Shepard kind of thing. They use the Greys as visual like probes the way we would see through a remote video camera.

And in reply again to the other person who shouted that Greys are evil, it seems to me as well that only recently the past decade or so from around late 90s to now, have media and government been trying to portray Greys and extraterrestrial/dimensional beings as evil. They need to create more conflict to fill their warped violent minds and their blood money's coffers... Before a few years ago the majority of thought was that ET was peaceful and this is what I am putting forward again..A spiritually advanced race such as them is not evil, it would be an oxymoron.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for posting!
I love reading new theories about ETs/EBEs. And about the whole good vs/ evil thing- humans are varied when it comes to good, bad, and all shades in between, so why not other species?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

In my opinion, they just haven't exhibited any actually bad traits at least in regards their dealings with us (greys). Its been more of a parent child thing where the kid thinks the parent is bad but later he grows to understand. Furthermore, because greys are genetically human beings, although the potential for evil exists in us, because greys are modified to not have emotions (that is why they are so interested in our emotions) they are genetically incapable of being evil. Firstly because they are spiritually more evolved and secondly because they are genetically evolved to be only good. This is what it seems to me anyway based on what abductees have taught others from their experiences, that is if the abductee was a. intelligent enough to look past the trauma and b. able to remember and have enough experiences to make a full judgement.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Don't a bunch of other books say the greys are the henchmen for the reptilians and no greys are"good" ...that they're all evil and out for our destruction and that reptilians work for demons who were fallen angels aka the anunnaki???

I though thats the way it went!!!!! This is the first time I ever heard of greys being good and for our own good!!!!!

Thank you for bringing the light of realism to this discussion

All the talk about the Greys actually being humans, that they have telepathic ability, that they can walk through walls, that they can teleport, that they are connected to "light beings," etc., are all the product of incarnate and discarnate Reticulan propaganda. Incarnate propaganda from many abductees who are brainwashed and fed implanted memories, and discarnate propaganda from those who are intuitive and "open" psychically but who are not discriminating in what they allow to come through and believe via telepathic communication from the Other Side.

We must judge everyone not just by what they espouse, but especially and most importantly by their actions

The actions of the Greys do not indicate that they are our "space brothers" or that they are here "to further our spiritual evolution."

The actions of the Greys, as is testified by many abductees, is that they harvest this planet for their own selfish purposes.

Tell the ignorant humans anything to keep them compliant to Reticulan subjugation.

Further testimonial evidence points to the Greys, both the tall and short variety, as well as the Nordics (who have been reported to act as on-board security in protecting the weaker Greys against their Homo sapien prisoners), to be subservient to the Preying Mantises and Reptilians in Zetan society.

There are accounts of people being abducted and dissected in a manner which leads one to believe that they were kept alive for as long as possible.

To then have their dissected corpses found later, as in an open field -- like what happened to a US soldier who was reported missing for a few days.

There are also accounts of people being abducted, strapped down, and having their glandular extracts used as vitamin supplements for Reticulan aliens.

This, in addition to the well-known long-term breeding program whereby women are constantly violated and used to cultivate a race of Hybrids.

None of the above indicates a spiritual motive

All of the above points to a clear (albeit carefully manipulated) subjugation of this planet and its peoples.

The Reticulans do not represent "higher/light beings" and they also are not a dying civilization that needs us to survive. Rather, they represent an EMPIRE of parasitic humanoids who prey upon worlds and humanoid societies who are too weak to defend themselves against their high technology.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany
reply to post by Alora

In my opinion, they just haven't exhibited any actually bad traits at least in regards their dealings with us (greys). Its been more of a parent child thing where the kid thinks the parent is bad but later he grows to understand. Furthermore, because greys are genetically human beings, although the potential for evil exists in us, because greys are modified to not have emotions (that is why they are so interested in our emotions) they are genetically incapable of being evil. Firstly because they are spiritually more evolved and secondly because they are genetically evolved to be only good. This is what it seems to me anyway based on what abductees have taught others from their experiences, that is if the abductee was a. intelligent enough to look past the trauma and b. able to remember and have enough experiences to make a full judgement.

I love how you gave the parent/child analogy and to me it makes perfect sense. Over the course of several years I spoke with a woman who believes she has been taken all of her life. She always stressed that when she would ask that the abductions stop, they stopped. When she felt ready for them to start up again, she would say so, and they would start up again.

I have heard this is true for other abductees as well. It has never happened to me, so I am merely repeating what I heard. But, I believe, it does add validity to what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
well i for one believe the greys ARE evil. if they do hold these "light beings" which i think is aka the fallen angels or demons, then their intentions are definately not good ones. i for one dont believe that these are extraterrestrials.

its just what ive come to believe over doing some research and a lot of reading. ive seen a ufo in person when i was about 12 and i used to be very interested in ufology since i was very young. but after finding god i saw them for what they are. im not in denial and its not me being close minded just incase i get flamed for my opinion.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by RevoL]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think these little @*#!! 's feed off human fear among other things.

I hope I am wrong but I am still in strong research mode as a matter of necessity.

My family is being terrorized by some entity right now and whatever it is.. Won't bother us during storms.

I don't know what to make of that revelation yet, but I am still trying to understand all of this. Is it grays? Many have suggested it is.

I cannot draw conclusions yet. But I need to find out what is going on.

This has to stop.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RevoL

Well if you have truly found God then the more you find 'Him'(Her, It etc) the more you will see the Greys are spiritually superior to us and are trying to teach us to become closer to God. Not the other way around as you choose to beleive. If you read up a bit if they were evil they would not stop the abductions when asked. Furthermore if they were evil they would not return people back to ehtir homes nor would they be giving people messages of caring for the Earth? What do you think about that? Evil beings do not care about ecology and the like but these beigns clearly do. And furthermore they are not extraterrestrials they are some sort of astral light being but also a physical being using our form. The human form, merely modified.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Why are the memories that the abductees have that are good merely ' ímplanted (ie fake) memories'as you say? Is it just because they are good and that seems hokey to you?
And where is the testimonial evidence that these memories and spiritual reports are fake? Where are the negative testimonies you speak of that you think are the real thing? I am interested to read some. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Interesting read, mate, but my opinion based on simply the diverse amount of threads and posts about the grays, we probably won't know for sure until they tell us straight to our faces. Heck, probably not even then.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
sorry to keep writing in my own thread- but i hope im giving new information or raising new questions. I just wanted to share this:
www.geocities.com...
it shows a lot of the info that was in the book, which can help you make a decision or maybe change your view on something!
take care,
chris

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

reply to post by RevoL

Well if you have truly found God then the more you find 'Him'(Her, It etc) the more you will see the Greys are spiritually superior to us and are trying to teach us to become closer to God. Not the other way around as you choose to beleive. If you read up a bit if they were evil they would not stop the abductions when asked. Furthermore if they were evil they would not return people back to ehtir homes nor would they be giving people messages of caring for the Earth? What do you think about that? Evil beings do not care about ecology and the like but these beigns clearly do. And furthermore they are not extraterrestrials they are some sort of astral light being but also a physical being using our form. The human form, merely modified.

The Greys treat this planet like one of their farms and us as farm animals

Some Homo sapiens here are nice to cows, even adopting them as pets and not slaughtering them for food. Nonetheless, the cows are still limited to the fenced-in pasture and are not truly free. That being a good analogy as to how we are viewed and treated by the Reticulans -- as inferior farm animals.

Do the actions of the Reticulans in treating us like farm animals teach us to be closer to God?

No more than the Nazis taught the Jews and Poles (and others) to be "closer to God" in concentration camps during the Second World War.

The reason why the Reticulans want to safeguard the planet is because they intend to keep harvesting it as they have done for many thousands of years. Abductees have reported that the Reticulans consider this world to be rich in raw genetic material and this is the motivation and agenda behind all the kidnappings.

reply to post by Paul_Richard

Why are the memories that the abductees have that are good merely ' ímplanted (ie fake) memories'as you say? Is it just because they are good and that seems hokey to you?

The term you need to know is screen memories. Brought on from advanced brainwashing, it serves the aliens in a number of ways:

1. To erase, if only temporarily, the memory of being paralyzed, kidnapped, strapped down on an examination table, used for breeding purposes, to have their glandular extracts used as vitamin supplements, to be dissected, to be used for medical experimentation; and,

2. To instill the belief in their prisoners that the aliens have godlike powers, i.e., the ability to read minds, walk through walls, teleport, etc. A prisoner who feels that his captors have godlike powers will be less likely to try to escape or fight back. Reticulans are experts in the field of psychological manipulation.

And where is the testimonial evidence that these memories and spiritual reports are fake?

If you do the research into the many abductee testimonials, you will find a pattern of deception and manipulation.

I have been within fifty feet of an intense white paralysis beam that was directed into the second-story window of the house I was living in back in the 1990's. It became fairly obvious after the fact that they were after me at that time. If they could walk through walls, teleport, or read minds, I would not have been able to elude capture. They can do none of those things but many abductees report that they can because those abductees were brainwashed into believing that propaganda.

Where are the negative testimonies you speak of that you think are the real thing? I am interested to read some. Thanks!

All the testimonies and messages that you have come across that espouse that the Reticulans are aligned with "light beings," that they represent a benevolent "galactic confederation," that they have godlike powers, that they are here to further our spiritual development, and that they are not representative of a self-serving, parasitic, civilization, are all examples of the Reticulan agenda of deception, manipulation, and subjugation of this world and many others.

The Net has an abundance of testimonies on hostile Zetan abductions which only appear to be increasing as time goes on:

Alien Abduction Case Files

Anatomy of Reticulan Rape

ATS Thread: The Malevolent Alien Agenda

Again, we must judge them mainly by their actions, not from their propaganda

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting thread.

It is not that surprising that most of what we think about them, is pure propaganda.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Regarding the validity of both sides of the coin in this argument.
Greys good? Greys bad? who know for sure? Only the Greys.
Someone will always argue the case for and against. I for would hope the Greys are here for the good of mankind but think after all the movies, shows and posts on websites I really hope they're not here for the harvesting and butt probing .

The only way we are ever going to find out for sure is to have someone (and I'll volunteer for it) in a public place , on camera , filmed being 'abducted' 'taken' 'visiting' whatever you want to call it and then come back and say we're saved or we're doomed, that way you can prepare either way.
So if anyone who can genuinely contact aliens say to them come and pick ME up , I'm all up for it. Obviously I want to come back though..... but no butt probing (I'm not that sort of guy) .

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The Greys will make you believe anything they want you to believe but dare question them or turn from them and things will happen.

The theory on Greys being mutated fetuses is flawed in many ways firstly because if they were human fetuses they would communicate on a verbal level. Greys cant communicate on that level all they do produce is a series of insect-like tics and tocks and thats about it.

Also a human fetus cannot match the thought processes of a Grey it would be mentally draining to do so. Greys think about 10 times faster than what we do, thats around 50 thoughts a second compared to us.

Thirdly Greys have a completely different soul matrix than what humans do and therefore even if they were genetically mutated removing a soul is impossible even for a Grey. People have signiatures of frequencies about them that give you a sense of judgement, whether they are good or bad for example.

These frequencies dont emit from Greys which is why not only do they seem unsympathetic but they mentally are. You are a subject to them, whatever concerns you have are completely irrelevant to them, its their way or trouble pretty much.

The worst part is that if you are taken by a Grey and keep in contact with them, the first thing they will do is to contact the rest of your family. They will either memory wipe you, use your family against you or worse do more experiments on you, which regardless how you feel they will do.

How do I know this, because I served them for 26 years and I am free of them and there is nothing better than being free of domineering beings like them. Their technology is beyond this world but they are beings who think science is a god and they will continue to live that way until they realize different.

Their technology is a wow factor but dont let that deter you from the real purpose of the beings behind the tech

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join