It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You know, it would be verry funny if greys actually visited because you started this thread. More seious, try wandering wheat fields at night. Best idea I've got.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varrin7
hey, does anyone know any PROVEN methods for contacting "greys". By proven, i mean that you yourself has tried the method out and have been successful. I'm am looking for PHYSICAL contact, as in at an actual location. No planes of exsistence, no seeing them in your head. I'm looking for contact with my EYEs.

If you're really that determined, then you can try one of my methods, which isn't so difficult. I'll start off with some theory first, but if you screw up, then you're in a world of trouble! Keep in mind that aliens and any other folks you are trying to contact are all over the place like roaches.

I'll summarize my 2 methods real quick before going into details:
method #1: this is basically walking up to them and "asking for it".
method #2: this is walking down the street and "looking for it".

Here I will go over theory and the details.

method #1-
Have you ever been to a "Stage Hypnotist" show, where the guy snaps his fingers, and then 10 people instantaneously turn into frogs? See how elaborate and intentionally hilarious these "frogs" are. Yeah right! This "Stage Hypnotist" obviously isn't from "here", go ahead and tell him that you want to meet them aliens.

method #2-
Have you ever wondered who is driving past you as you walk down the street. Have you ever wondered who these folks are? Well, why not look inside each car that drives by? They should just drive by without noticing you. If you try it, you'll see that this isn't the case and that instead some of these folks look back. Keep looking, and you'll see that they start looking back in greater numbers, like 50% of the folks driving by. Yeah right! Go ahead and start waving at them and let them know what you really want.

Final note:
Of course there is always more than two ways to get something done, but keep in mind that both of the methods described above are extremely dangerous and can get you in serious trouble. None of them are recommended. If you trust me enough and need more ideas, feel free to let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
You can try and contact them all you want, but if you receive a response, i'm calling gotham insane asylum

Indeed.

When you talk to God - it's a prayer. When God talks to you it's insanity.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You don't contact the Greys - the Greys contact you.

That's true. They do not care about you, they just do what they want to do and not care about anyone's good.

However, a very important thing has to be told:
Greys are NOT the only species of ETs and IMO they are NOT the species you want to have a physical contact with.
Greys have performed hundreds of abductions, and they have done many more evil things. Greys are EVIL! They look like saurians, the grey face we see everywhere on alien sites.
If you want to contact GOOD ETs, (we call those Angels and they Love us), and/or Creator of Everything and Everybody, you might start by fullfilling the conditions for contact first. Angels look much like us, however, they are VERY beautiful, just like the most beautiful terrestrial men and women.
I did decide to fulfill these conditions, 2 years ago... and since that I have had one extremely convincing telephatic experience with an Angel, and also with Creator of Everything and Everybody, and I as well have developed much more my Intuition, which in my case is semi-conscious and is becoming more conscious everyday as I am helping other people in their spiritual growth too, that also means spreading word about them, just like I do right now (but there are many more effective ways to do it also).
Physical contacts with Angels are gonna happen after the telephatic contacts.
And, this is not a single-day decision of yours. You are generally not gonna meet an Angel physically the next day you e.g. stop eating meat. This is an months-to-years' "challenge" for you, if you are really convinced that you want to be in contacts with these beings. Although, some exceptions exist - some people need to experience one physical contact, to convince them that such things can be, and are, real. Some, like me, do not need it.
It is not that Angels "want" you to wait so long for a physical contact. The conditions for contacts is not something that they just simply thought out. The reason is that there is a Spiritual Path, and everybody is at a certain point at that path. That means - frequency your bodies are vibrating at. (We are talking here about freqs around 10E80 Hz or so, unmeasurable by common equipment on earth). Angels have very high frequency, and you have to have at least a similar frequency to withstand a physical presence of this angel in your proximity, as well for them to withstand the proximity of you. And, by fulfilling the conditions of contacts, you are gradually raising your frequency - position on the Spiritual Path. And that happens over years. No major changes within days, generally (actually you can drop on the Spiritual Path very quickly by making some very bad decisions, that hurt many people - like politicans do - but you can not have a very fast rise on the spiritual path).
I know people who started talking telephatically fully consciously with Angels about 10 days after they fullfilled all the conditions. But that is, afaik, not an ordinary case. Mostly it takes several months.
When you are talking telephatically with an Angel, sometimes it is happening thru this "automatic writing" technology, that means that you just sue for a contact and have a pen and a paper ready, and then they just lead your hand and you are typing. Here are many such writings, some of them are actually very interesting. It is important NOT to put your own thoughts, you just have to "let it go" and do not think about what is coming to you. After the transfer finishes, then you read it.

So, that is basically what you need to contact Angels - beautiful ETs willing to help you, as long as you ask for it. Again, I strongly do not advise thinking about contacting "Greys" at all!

Disclaimer:
What I wrote above is my personal opinion based on my personal evidence. I'm not nuts. I am answering poster's question.

[edit on 17/6/08 by Disney]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Varrin
From what I have read but not yet tried is CSETI protocols,

First choose an isolated location.
Use a high power laser, green or red and point it towards Orion.
Use a high power flashlight aswell.
Get a Ham -Radio or scanner
and finnaly meditate yes meditate! but think of where you are in the universe then more specific to the solar system, then earth then country etc etc , like a google earth image.

some people play music aswell in the 6-8hz range.

Hope this helps and happy contacts

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Disney

well, if the Greys are evil, what then of all the accounts of GOOD experienes with them? For example, go to the link provided by bringthelight. His story is one of hapiness it would appear.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
pick up listening to extraterrestrials by lisette larkins on amazon.

yeah, there's a problem there.

see, my mom is a christian, and this topic doesn't go down to well with her. She thinks I'm joining some sort of cult, and that this alien stuff is evil and against the ways of God. So, she wont let me buy the book. Can you summarize the method desscribed in the book? i haven't told my mom about this site, as it's my only link to the alien genre.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

well, if the Greys are evil, what then of all the accounts of GOOD experienes with them? For example, go to the link provided by bringthelight. His story is one of hapiness it would appear.

That story is EXACTLY how ANGELS behave on a physical contact!
Wow, thanks for the link man, that is really an extraordinary one IMO! And a very beautiful ones. Definitely we are not talking about the evil greys here
they would definitely not behave this way. Greys would come without asking and not caring about your opinion... if you would say you ain't going with them, they would not give a damn and they would most likely abduct you against your will.

Wow, again... that story is so extraordinary... he must have had the very similar feeling as when I had this angel - Ashtar and Creator talking to me...

I am happy that Angels are letting everyone, who honestly wishes so, to experience such a contact. It was also an "exam" for him to test, if he means it... that's why no luck on several first attempts.

Yo, that might be an interesting book then.. weird I have never heard of it.

Just to make it clear, when I talk about "Greys", I mean those saurian-like looking species... like this:

- Again - these are NOT good to contact with!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

Poor you, I find its a shame that some people are afraid to talk about this type of stuff. If I was you Id get the book and hide it, whats the worst that can happen? Sounds like an interesting book, Id like to know more about it myself. Ive had some pretty weird experiences too and Ive talked about it with my mom and at first she though I was crazy but after a while she warmed up to the idea and actually talked with me about what she believes and told me that it was hard for her to understand at first. Now she believes that its very possible that humans have been in contact all this time and we don't even know it, shes a Christian too but now shes more open to the idea that we are not alone. I don't think that looking into things like this is dangerous as long as you don't loose yourself in it and join the railiens

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The general consensus seems to be that Greys are evil, if you read up on alien phenomena then you would naturally believe that these beings are evil and that their activities are sinister, however there is som much disinformation open to the public that I personally wouldn't believe 99% of the nonsense that is out there!
For instance there is no proof either way that the stories regarding alien infiltration and secret agreements with governments is true nor for that matter whether aliens are to blame for cattle mutilations and the abduction of humans.
Whilst not trying to sound naive I think that as a public we are being influenced by both sides, I don't doubt that people a being abducted but the reasons for this in my opinion may not be as evil as we think.
Personally I wouldn't recommend trying to contact any type of entity though we are influenced by energies around us, you don't know what you are opening yourself up for, what we perceive and imagine to be the truth is clouded by what we WANT to believe and our own natural abilities to be manipulated.

After what I have just written what i'm going to say now might seem to contradict this but this is the paradox and confusion that I personally am feeling at the moment but I feel that everybody should know what I have genuinely experienced, whether people believe or not or whether they think I have been influened is unimportant but I want people to know that truth isn't clear but the information that is reported, twisted and presented to us has its own agenda and we shouldn't take things at face value but experience for ourselves!

A few years ago I suffered from quite sever psoriasis on my face, it was chronic and knocked my self confidence completely to the point that I didn't want to go out.
Having always been 'spiritual' if you like one night I prayed asking for help, to be precise I asked Christ for help (i'm not a bible basher) in a personal, emotional way.
A few weeks later my sister visited my house and told me that she had met a healer who was doing amazing work with cancer sufferers and suggested I went along...which i did.
Anyway this lady was completely down to earth, lovely person nothing strange or wacky about her at all.
The first time I met her she told me that I had been reading a book which had a light beaming down on the front cover.
That book was my username. Within half an hour she told me things that there was no way she could have known about my family, about me, my interests etc
She also knew that i was seriously interested in ufos, consciousness etc etc, to cut a story short....the first time i went there we talked about ufo's and I called them 'beings' ...her response was...they dont like being called being's...they are people like you and i...and they would rather be known like that...
As the healing energy was entering my body i felt amazing and knew that i was in the presence of something extroadinary....she said to me 'what do you see in your minds eye?....
My face started twitching as the energy around my face and in my inner mind was buzzing and I saw a huge black eye looking at me...I didnt feel fear I felt calm and complete awe...
These so called Greys are working through her and I have to say they have changed my life completely, the psoriasis has gone completely and my life is back to normal.
I have been there countless times and discussed this and other experiences and I can tell you now that there is no way that this particular group are evil....they do not denounce Christ, rather praise him as the living god, have helped 100's if not 1000's of people overcome serious illnesses and rebuild their lives and I can honestly say in sincerity in my experience the feeling I have had was complete love (I know that sounds soppy..sorry).
I just wanted to point out that there is good and bad in the universe, know one knows whats good and bad and we have to experience for ourselves and have faith in what we believe and experience..

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I dont know why you want to contact the greys, its not funny actually..for my experience with them has not been very good. They are more android than a living (soul) entity. Do you think they will just come and tell you they just want to chat with you?..have a talk, drink a coffe? have fun?..when you are with them you are on their terms, not yours, they dont care actually what you may think or feel, they are just doing their job.

And the problem is that if you open the door then to closing it would be very hard, they just dont go away like because you say so!. So be carefull what you wish my friend because God gives everyone wishes..but remember after that then dont come crying or ask for forgiveness, sometimes my friend its better not to know than to know.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
okay, been doing some thinking, and i've come to a conclusion. The greys might be evil, but I highly doubt it. Why? well, let's use ourselves as an example. Things like "they're abducting and doing strange things to people' keep popping up, and I thought aboout it for a second. I mean, dont we do the same thing sometimes? For example, whenever someone tries to help out an animal, usually isnt the animal terrified? WE know that we are helping the animal, but to it were hodling it down, and sticking it with a syringe (or something along those lines). So, maybe the Greys are jsut trying to help us, but because we are not familiar with them, their history, their technology, their methods may seem sinister to us. Also, think about this: if the Greys are trying to help us, but instead of abducting the ask politely, would you really hop into this object floating in your yard, which is occupied by people you've never seen before?

Just sayin', maybe it's for our own good. Also, has anyone ever ASKED them if they had good intentions or bad, or are you jsut going by actions and appearances alone?

Shame shame. remember: never judge a book by its cover

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Keeper of the Garden

That is also a very beautiful story about beautiful lovely aliens - Angels. Yes, they are people like you and me... and I believe your story completely... it is not wrong to say that you felt Love when you did.
Actually there is only one, yet serious mistake in your report IMO:

These so called Greys ..

As I have stated in my previous posts, greys are not here to help people, they are here to cause them pain, misery and to enslave them thru chip totality.
The beings - people you had experience thru that woman with are Angels - Cosmic People of Light Powers. Your entire post is making me sure of it.

I knew that you did not want to make this mistake, I know that vast majority of people on Earth would call any ET a "Grey". But seriously, people should seriously and strictly distinguish evil Greys and Lovely Angels.
They are not the same!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
In response to Disney:

Thanks for your reply.
You may have a point, for months I was kind of put off because i didnt know where the experiences were leading and these couple of months i've read so much nonsense and read so much information about this and other phenomena that I have overloaded myself with knowledge and haven't appreciated what has happened to me.
I suppose I thought they were Greys because they looked like Greys ie the eyes, the fact is they were light beings and I feel they are connected to Christ as I have had experiences since which would indicate this but the nagging suspicion about ufo's etc has made me doubt.
Maybe some UFO's and angelic experiences are the same.

Anyway thanks for your post I appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disney
reply to post by Keeper of the Garden

That is also a very beautiful story about beautiful lovely aliens - Angels. Yes, they are people like you and me... and I believe your story completely... it is not wrong to say that you felt Love when you did.
Actually there is only one, yet serious mistake in your report IMO:

These so called Greys ..

As I have stated in my previous posts, greys are not here to help people, they are here to cause them pain, misery and to enslave them thru chip totality.
The beings - people you had experience thru that woman with are Angels - Cosmic People of Light Powers. Your entire post is making me sure of it.

I knew that you did not want to make this mistake, I know that vast majority of people on Earth would call any ET a "Grey". But seriously, people should seriously and strictly distinguish evil Greys and Lovely Angels.
They are not the same!

How do you know grays are bad? Keeper of the garden clearly said "My face started twitching as the energy around my face and in my inner mind was buzzing and I saw a huge (BLACK EYE) looking at me...I didnt feel fear I felt calm and complete awe...
These so called (GREYS) are working through her and I have to say they have changed my life completely, the psoriasis has gone completely and my life is back to normal."

He didnt make a mistake he clearly states that she channeled a grey not a rainbow loving hippy alien. What is so wrong with grey aliens? Sure I know they kinda look scary but nobody has any proof that they are evil, Ya sure they might abduct people and do experiments on them but who knows, it might be for our own good. Maybe there working for your Lovely hippy Angels and handle the humans that are to dangerous for them.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by The_Crimson_King]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not trying to turn this into a religious debate at all, so bear with me for a sec. Seriously, I know that there are alot of people on this site that are agnostic and atheist. Whatever the case may be, I'm curious about a few things. Leaving my Christian beliefs for a moment, How do you people know you are contacting "aliens" and not demons or even Satan himself? I am open minded very much so to the idea of life outside of Earth, but I'm really curious if the people on here that say they've contacted "greys" psychicly have considered that the "greys" might be something else. I've never attempted what is being discussed here so I can't really speak intelligently about it. I am severe ADHD and cannot meditate unless heavily drugged and that's not gonna happen. I firmly believe in Satan and demons and even ghosts, am very open to the idea of aliens, but am really concerned about who the beings being contacted really are. Is it not a scary thing for anyone else here about the possible outcome of trying to contact something like this meditatively? Maybe I'm just paranoid.
Seriously if anyone here has a suggestion for meditation for someone with ADHD hit me up with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Crimson_King

I suppose I thought they were Greys because they looked like Greys ie the eyes, the fact is they were light beings and I feel they are connected to Christ

That, and the fact that

I didnt feel fear I felt calm and complete awe...

along with all you have stated before definitely mean that you had this experience with Universe People of Light Powers - Angels.
Lord Jesus Christ is their ONLY AND ABSOLUTE LEADER and they do everything according his wil. Greys, on the other hand, are denying him and actually fight against him. They actually want to conquer him!

The fact that

I saw a huge (BLACK EYE) looking at me...

does not imply that it were greys who you had contact with. It might even be an eye of some healing Angel... or even Lord Jesus Christ... even though AFAIK he doesn't present himself in black colors... but I am not sure.

Ya sure they might abduct people and do experiments on them but who knows, it might be for our own good. Maybe there working for your Lovely hippy Angels and handle the humans that are to dangerous for them.

Abducting someone without his approval, or doing any experiments, or putting implants inside body, without his/her approval and/or even consciousness, deleting memory, or causing anyone fear, or any other bad feeling ... can NEVER be done by good beings or for one's good. NEVER.

Watch this> video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You could go looking for Dulce Labs. Not something I would do, personally.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by sos37]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I greatly appreciate your post, you are asking very valid question.
Since I discovered that there are good and bad aliens, that means Greys and Angels, in the source I had information from, there is many times really very emphasized that one should NOT contact the Greys, as they are led by Satan. It is extemely dangerous to even look at a picture of a grey. Even thinking about them causes you harm, because generally you are connecting yourself to what you think about. So, in this source, there was about 10% of information about greys (that is to make people aware of them and of their goals with humanity) and 90% of information is about Angels, who are really happily waiting for terrestrials to realize that they are here to help them. They absolutely respect everyone's free will, that means that they would not communicate with anyone who did not show some interest for it.

So yes, it is really important to know and distinguish, who are you contacting with and who are they.
If you honestly pray for a beautiful telephatic contact with any Angel, or Lord Jesus Christ, there is no way that someone else, like a grey, will pick up phone.

EDIT: Maybe I need to clarify things a bit:
Universe People of Light Powers, Cosmic People o.l.p, Angels of Light, Angels, ... led by God (Creator, Lord Jesus Christ) - mean the same. They are loving and good to contact with.

Greys, demons, fallen angels,... led by Satan - mean generally the same. They are evil and bad to contact with.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The only reason I had contact through this healer was because I asked for help, i'm not a religious person in the traditional sense, I get pissed, I play sports but I have always felt a connection to something spiritual.

I personally don't believe in Satan although i believe there are forces that manipulate if they are let, I believe there is good and bad in the universe as nothing can exist in isolation, we have to experience duality to understand why we are here etc

I honestly believe that pure intention attracts influences to you and your state of mind will affect to what degree, but you should never put complete faith in everything you experience but should question what the deeper meaning is to you, some experiences will be metaphorical or symbolical to which only you can interpret.

The black eye that I saw I interpreted as a grey because it looked like a grey, thats the only thing i can say that it was like physically but i know that light beings exist and look similar to greys but in a glowing form.
This is why I have had the confusion over which is which.

I asked about abductions and why people experience such terrifying ordeals and the answer i had was that the extreme fear causes the brain to misinterpret the message but this can be a good thing as people learn to control their fears over time.

One thing I would point out was that they didnt have much regard for the US government!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join