It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
in response to what you said, this is not a "look at me" thread. This is simply a person who has searched all over the internet and has found a site that may in fact help him.

Also, this isn't a "useless thread". It only gets "useless" answers when people decide not to listen to what i said about trying it yourself and to actually answer the question with a method, and instead post warnings and statements that they may or may not have evidence for.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varrin7
what i said about trying it yourself and to actually answer the question with a method, and instead post warnings and statements that they may or may not have evidence for.

Your asking a question about something that you "may or may not have evidence for" so honestly, what do you expect? If someone knew a precise way of contacting aliens, don't you think you or anyone of the million members here would have already found it and shared it? No point in getting frustrated with all these people trying to help you out because their answers are not satisfactory enough for you. You obviously do not know much about it which is why your asking for the help. No one wants to help someone that is being negative about all the input they get. What your doing is like asking someone for money and throwing it back at them when they give it to you in a foreign currency.

[edit on 6/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

wow, well if you think that im trying to get some interplanetary hookers or something, you've got another thing coming. You people honestly joke about stuff like this? do you not fully grasp the concept? Here, let me try and explain.
First of, for those of you who keep on saying "the greys are evil" etc. let me say that it's not that i dont believe you, its just that there are also a lot of accounts of the greys being friendly, as well as malevolent. Ever read The Communion Letters? if you haven't, you should, as it shows exactly what i'm talking about: Bad as well as GOOD greys.
Second, do you all realize jsut what would happen if we were to discover were "not alone"? i think that instead of the mass choas that most predict, that there would be minor trouble, in which the human race would be confused;how to handle the recent discovery would cause many reforms. I think we would first of all move towards waorld peace faster, as our perspective would shift from fighting over our planet to sharing it, knowing that we are not alone in this universe. Second, thre would probably be some sort of a break down in many religions, or it least a mass change in the way they handle the alien topic.
third, is that mankind would be more focused , at least this my hope, on matters of continuing our species, and start to look at ourselves not as many different ethnicities but as one species, human.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weenaman

well, this is the kinda stuff im talking about. telling me their evil is fine, but this is jus a waste of time (unless your kidding of course, then disregard everyhting i said
)

also, to reply to what you've been saying mad hatter, It's not that I don't accpet all of these answers, it's just that they are too absolute. Your right, i dont have much experinece with the subject, but then again, how much do you? do any of us? until we get some sort of documentation of the history of the greys, how are we to know with absolute certainty anything at all? sure we can lsit of the eye witness accounts, and tell our tale, but we cant know for sure. Anything from drugs, to sleep paralysis, to something we arent aware of about our selves could possibly explain it. But i get what your saying, and I just want you to know I am not going blindly ahead, i've thought this through a lot and I've reached a point where it's time to know......

Mod edit: Removed big quote.
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
One liner D:

I wasn't joking around.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

also, to reply to what you've been saying mad hatter, It's not that I don't accpet all of these answers, it's just that they are too absolute. Your right, i dont have much experinece with the subject, but then again, how much do you? do any of us? until we get some sort of documentation of the history of the greys, how are we to know with absolute certainty anything at all? sure we can lsit of the eye witness accounts, and tell our tale, but we cant know for sure. Anything from drugs, to sleep paralysis, to something we arent aware of about our selves could possibly explain it. But i get what your saying, and I just want you to know I am not going blindly ahead, i've thought this through a lot and I've reached a point where it's time to know......

No, I can't say I know any more about the subject than you do. I just don't believe that you will get the solution that you seek here, else it would have already been gotten. Who knows, I may be wrong. I hope I am wrong. You think I wouldn't like to know these answers as well?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
have you tried dialing 9 to get an outside line?

Seriously, that made me laugh out loud.

Sorry...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

me too....sorta.......a little.......

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Perhaps you should contact prophet yahweh. if u ask him nice enough he might ask the greys to come and collect you in their star ship.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

If someone knew a precise way of contacting aliens, don't you think you or anyone of the million members here would have already found it and shared it?
[edit on 6/16/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

possibly, but you never know. maybe:

1.) government is censoring this site! (doubtful)
2.) people are scared to share it (dont know for what reason, just thought they might)
3.) the greys told them not to tell. (most likely in my opinon. i mean, if you were afraid of something that just appeared in your room, or took you out of your body etc., owuldn't you listen somewhat?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've read stories on people who entered hypnosis and recalled strange events they had no idea of. Maybe past lives or repressed memories.. but it makes you wonder if maybe you've already been contacted.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

Those who know do tell, but only after they have signed a 6 figure book deal with the nearest publisher.

If we all had the answers to something interstellar, believe me, you'd have to pay for the privilege and ATS would have the most expensive joining fee in internet history (which explains the responses to date).

The best that ATS can offer is a learning resource for such things - I suggest on page one there is a good start (ET comms). Otherwise, just use the search option.

Good luck Mr. Dryfus.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You don't want to be contacted by the Greys, believe me. It's nothing funny or to be excited about - if you don't know what you are doing and how to protect yourself, you will end in big trouble. You might even end up to lose your mind or get possessed. Or worse.

Unless you are truly spiritually strong, I would strongly discourage you to have any contact with Grey or Reptilian races.

I'm talking of experience.

[edit on 16-6-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
pick up listening to extraterrestrials by lisette larkins on amazon...i had a legit encounter and just wrote about it for the first time today....heres the link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
They come to you.

However, using astral projection (meditating etc etc) you can visit them

You may also be able to do it by meditating and getting the right 'frequency' as such, you can often have some interesting things happen whilst doing that, like info downloads, communication and the like, I don't think it's usually greys though.

Look into it.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I would not do this if I were you.... I suggest watching Fire in the Sky... that is a documented case of someone that tried.... The Sheti race is not our freinds.. they consider us there "cattle" If you'r going to try to contact someone try the Sirians.. the Sheti's enemies... Sheti's are bad...Sirans are probaly bad too but right now they look allot better then the Greys... I suggest going to a crop field (study egyptian symbolism) and make a crop circle that signals them to come... They should come.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
ok, ii seem to getting a lot of answers, which i appreciate, its jsut that i'd like more specifics. Like, you tell me to use meditation, but how exactly should I do this. I'm guessing these technique aren't something you can just pickup and master. If you can, I'd like some step-by-step instructions.

thanks again for all the input (even you weenaman
.....or maybe not)

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

well someone DID post a link to another thread where someone gave step by step instructions on how HE talks to aliens.

sorry for being an ass in my last post, but i can tell you that if meditating is the way, it's not going to happen over night. it takes a lot of practice to be able to control your body, and calm your mind to the extent that you would have a OOBE. i have tried the instructions in the link provided on page 1 and nothing came of it, not saying it wouldn't work for you, but go into it with an open mind, and be prepared. sometimes you can open doors that you can never close again.

the crop circle thing isn't a bad ides either IMO, but that wouldn't really work if you don't have a field of crops to play around in (not to mention the money that you would lose by destroying the crops.)

anyhow, good luck to you in your ventures to have contact, let us know what happens.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You can try and contact them all you want, but if you receive a response, i'm calling gotham insane asylum

as for how to contact them... you really can't, humans haven't yet developed their telepathic abilities. the aliens tend to put things in our noses or bung holes that allow them to tap into our minds and use telepathy.

leave some cookies out with a note asking them to use anesthesia when they insert you with said transmission device. and make sure you clean your chimney lest they won't come.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join