It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Contact the Greys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
hey, does anyone know any PROVEN methods for contacting "greys". By proven, i mean that you yourself has tried the method out and have been successful. If you havent tried it yourself, or you haven't gotten contact, DONT POST!!!! Also, let me specify what I mean by contact. I'm am looking for PHYSICAL contact, as in at an actual location. No planes of exsistence, no seeing them in your head. I'm looking for contact with my EYEs. (though i guess if you can exsist physically in another plane of life, so be it)

thanks

varrin7

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varrin7
hey, does anyone know any PROVEN methods for contacting "greys". By proven, i mean that you yourself has tried the method out and have been successful. If you havent tried it yourself, or you haven't gotten contact, DONT POST!!!! Also, let me specify what I mean by contact. I'm am looking for PHYSICAL contact, as in at an actual location. No planes of exsistence, no seeing them in your head. I'm looking for contact with my EYEs. (though i guess if you can exsist physically in another plane of life, so be it)

thanks

varrin7

from what i have seen and read of people that claim to have contact with the greys, they very rarely were the ones to initally START the contact. in other words, i don't think you are meant to contact them, if they want to talk to you, they will contact you.

some thing you can try though is meditation, and i also read once that someone would use a frequency generator on their computer to play a certain frequency back, and that would allow them to slip into some concious stream and have contact with ET's and extrademensional beings.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

hey, does anyone know any PROVEN methods for contacting "greys"

You don't contact the Greys - the Greys contact you.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
two ways, either take some '___' or fail to sleep for 4 days. (possibly 3). You need that altered state of mind to open a doorway.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
There are some that believe all of our thoughts are being recorded by them all the time, and even that huge segments of the population, perhaps, all already have experienced abduction while they sleep, and that you probably won't want to remember it through hypnosis as it is extremely traumatic. If you insist, why not respectfully ask them if you could have a conscious contactee experience, though I'm sure only a few will have that request granted.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

You don't contact the Greys - the Greys contact you.

THESE are the kinds of posts I'm talking about. I know you may be serious by telling me this, but if I wanted that answer I wouldn't have posted the question. From what I've read, in most encounters the Greys express themselves as our equals, maybe not technologically but certainly from a hierarchy standpoint. Thus, I think we indeed CAN contact them, though that doesn't necessarily mean they will answer nor does it mean that they may even recieve the "message"

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
There are some that believe all of our thoughts are being recorded by them all the time, and even that huge segments of the population, perhaps, all already have experienced abduction while they sleep, and that you probably won't want to remember it through hypnosis as it is extremely traumatic. If you insist, why not respectfully ask them if you could have a conscious contactee experience, though I'm sure only a few will have that request granted.

ok, how would i go about "respectively asking them"? Meditation? Just talk? Phone call? (the last one was of course a joke
)

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'd suggest meditation. Or some kind of meditative state.

I attempted a meditation last week and ended up being pulled OoB. To make a long story short, I ended up inviting who I had seen in my OBE to come by, and I think they did. Its a very long story, and at the moment I'd rather not share it on the boards, so I won't be labeled as a 'nutter' or something. However, if you really want to know, u2u me or something.

aside from all that, you need to be open to the idea of meeting them, broadcast it, etc.
Good luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
For the sake of nostalgic controversy:

Proof Positive Alien Comms

Ah, the good ol' days.

And for the record: I tried it out a few times. I meditate and figured I would give the guy his fair chance. It didn't work for me (although I got some wonderful sleep and very quickly), but others posted some interesting results from trying to 'contact the stream'...

...if I remember correctly; one involved a man and some animals looking or talking or both with him...in a desserted/ravaged landscape of somesort.

That post always stuck with me for some reason.

[edit on 6/16/0808 by spines]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

lol yeah i dont think you want to make contact with the "greys"

they are not the good guys imo,unless they recently changed ways.

i would try to make contact with the GFL

beware of the "lizzies" as well,although i hear there is a good group among them...i dont know

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
reply to post by Varrin7

lol yeah i dont think you want to make contact with the "greys"

they are not the good guys imo,unless they recently changed ways.

i would try to make contact with the GFL

beware of the "lizzies" as well,although i hear there is a good group among them...i dont know

how do you know this? did the greys tell you themselves? or are you just passing on something you heard from someone else? Because personally, i'm not in the mood for "galactic politics? what exactly does it mean to be a bad guy? are the greys bad because of possible experiments on us? Because if that's the case, that isnt so bad, considering all the experiments we preform on animals, not to mention that we go to war and kill one of our own species, etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
have you tried dialing 9 to get an outside line?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
please dont post stupid stuff, thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

thanks

varrin7

Do you want them to probe you?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Varrin7

then please don't post useless threads where you KNOW you aren't going to get the right answer.

it appears to me this is nothing more than a "look at me!!" thread.

you have already been told, you don't contact them, they contact you. and that meditating may be the route to go. if you don't want to accept those, then i don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
For the sake of nostalgic controversy:

Proof Positive Alien Comms

Ah, the good ol' days.

And for the record: I tried it out a few times. I meditate and figured I would give the guy his fair chance. It didn't work for me (although I got some wonderful sleep and very quickly), but others posted some interesting results from trying to 'contact the stream'...

...if I remember correctly; one involved a man and some animals looking or talking or both with him...in a desserted/ravaged landscape of somesort.

That post always stuck with me for some reason.

[edit on 6/16/0808 by spines]

Ahhh. . the good ol alien agenda days. I was one of the "successful" ones in that thread. Did I physically have contact with them, absolutely not. And I know thats what you are asking for OP. However, if you have the time, try the technique and let us know your results. I eventually chalked it up to being more suggestive thoughts that provoked a sort of dream. . . and the fact that AA turned out to be some sort of fraud in trying to obtain peoples personal information doesn't help the validity either.

That being said, if you read the provided link to the technique above and read some of the results. . they were eye opening.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For trying to contact a species that you have never seen and have no proof exists, you sure are being picky about the information you receive from others on the subject. If I was a gray i don't think I would want to contact you.

However since you insist on playing with something beyond your control, here is a thread devoted to the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be careful, you just may get what you ask for.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

thanks

varrin7

probably by learning the science behind real black magik and use geometry and sound to invite them into your presence.
but they might need the electromagnetic release from a dying organism... ie.. sacrificial animal..

I doubt that it's a very good idea though, man.

these are guys that abduct and rape and perform scientific experiments on men, women, and children.

whatever allegiance or relationship you're desiring to have with them, I think you'd be in for a nasty suprise.
unless of course, you're like them, which I hope you're not.

why don't you invite some golden haired nordic type drop-dead gorgeous woman extraterrestrial instead.

-

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i just read a post from the thread which reads "Younger generation people with experiences" on page 31 the second post down is a long one about a guy who sits on his bed after reading this book "Listening to Extraterrestrials: Telepathic Coaching by Enlightened Beings - Lisette Larkins "

there is a way to contact them, and for most UFO enthusiasts i feel that your already on a start to a common movement which will most likely start happening. humans are going to realize we have the ability to reach out. check amazon.com and you can actually pre read the preface. im gonna buy it used for $6.00 next week.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Forget the question mark?

I used to call on what I thought was my guardian or guardians when I was younger. But, I don't say her name anymore.

I've also recalled what seems to be repressed or implanted memories of some greys.

I believe some people who may have been life long abductees, may have implants that allow these greys or whomever to see what they're experiencing and even come to their aid. So, I would imagine you might try one of these people or groups.

Some call them crystal children, hybrids or whatever, but, they seem to be psychic. Another thing you might look into is remote viewing. That typically will cost you money to learn it though and there are supposedly some groups who just take your money.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join