It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

First of all, there is no "true" calendar but the night sky. All calendars are interpretations of its cycles.

And to the OP, this is the most outrageous post I have ever seen. Even more ridiculous than the "text message from the future" thread, which I thought could not be topped. I would commend you for a good joke, but it sounds like you are super serious about this one. So they have a device that can manipulate time right? How does that bypass all the logical paradoxes involving time travel? Is it possible to avoid their time manipulation with tin-foil hats? I also heard that we actually live on the Moon, that Earth is our satellite, and that dinosaurs didn't go extinct, they just moved to the sun. The government just changed the names around to fool us. It's simple psychology really, or complex genetics. Either way, the evidence is between the lines.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

The Jewish calender is believable... just as the people whose fabricated their history. I wouldn't count on that calender if I were you.

Look up at the sky and watch the stars. They're not going to lie to you.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
if 2012 has already happened some fity plus years ago, how do i go about getting back those tax dollars the government has been taking from me?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

so i guess all the pictures of every other galaxy from the hubble are fakes if we're the only galaxy in this blackhole? What about when you look at the stars at night... are they all light bulbs? lolllll

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've read this thread top to bottom. I gotta tell ya, whoever wrote the inital posting here really should take a couple weeks off of work and focus entirely on what they're saying.

IMHO, you are wrong and need to review what you believe to be the proof you are asking about.

Let me get you started. The US Government did not deliberately or deliberately change any calendar. The Catholic Church was responsible for the calendar change, as were the Greeks. The original "Solar Calendar" as kept by the Sumerians is the proper calendar to follow. The Mayan Long Count calendar is also astrologically correct.

There in lies the problem. The Greeks and the Catholic Church had no business changing the solar calendar.

I believe once you start looking at the calendar issues in this manner, you can only conclude what I have just said to be factually true and correct. I am sure many of our readers will agree with me as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Okay, going back to the OP's thing about time going faster. The fact is that as you age, "time" (I put that in quotes due to the fact that the concept of time as it applies to humans is merely a coping mechanism your mind created to deal with the fact that we live our entire lives in the meter of memory) appears to speed up as you accumulate more memories... think of the brain as a hard drive in a computer... there is a finite amount of space to store memories. As such when new memories are created, old ones must be erased to make room for new ones. This is why we forget mundane things like where you left your car keys. The after affect is this "increased speed" that you mention... it feels as if time is giong faster due to the fact that you are storing fewer memories, and have fewer reference points. Fewer reference points basically translates into that feeling that "time" is going faster. Think back to when you were a child... a year seemed like forever, that's because everything was new and your brain was storing new memories and experiences at a rapid rate. As we age, and get into daily routines of work and such, there are fewer points that stand out, and therefore fewer long-term memories are created...

P.S. Praise Bob!

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Blixx]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Even though this thread is so far off the deep end of insanity I just had to add my thoughts about it. First off the Mayan or Aztec calendar predicted the world ending in 2012 and it didn’t say it, it was like a 5,126 year calendar. Someone just adjusted it to our calendar system to realize it would be 2012. And if we went through a black hole (and somehow miraculously survived) and everyone forgot then how do older people, like 70 and up remember their childhood. Also people are living longer because the standard of living is better. And people in third world countries don’t normally live longer because when they get sick, they usually don’t have medicine for them. I know that their standard of living is not good because I’ve heard several people talk about it after taking mission trips there to help. And the y2k bug thing was because a lot of computes’ internal calendars’ were not capable of going past 1999 so people thought if it reset back to like 1900 then that reset would wipe its memory, thus causing people to lose everything . And time may or may not be speeding up as time is relative and I could explain it if I had more time (lol….little Stargate SG-1 humor there). And time is relative but people cannot manipulate it. And no you may not be an FBI or CIA agent but you could be one of those agents from one of those agencies that doesn’t exist, not that I think you are though.

And I see where someone said the Bible also predicted something about 2012 and now I’m curious where in the Bible that is so if someone knows please let me know, because I would love to read that part

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have also read this thread top to bottom and find it to be full of yahoo. Especially all this talk of feeling time go by faster. I highly doubt that if time was in deed going faster you would be able to 'feel' it. As an outside observer you may be able to witness it..but you are in it...therefore it would feel normal as usual.

The only thing that genetics would have to do with being able to recognize that 2012 already happened is if you were immune to the effects of emf waves, brain scanners the government have, or whatever else your mind can create in this fantasy of yours.

I also feel that threads like this, when determined to be obvious hoaxes or products of a deranged mind, should be halted as soon as possible because the longer we entertain such fantasies the more bogus ATS becomes to those who read it and to those who are just passing through who might have stayed otherwise.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's not going to end in 2012. Their calendars are cyclical. This long count will end and the next will begin. However, it is said that each long count would have its own paradigm, as with the baktuns, kind of the astrological ages, or signs even.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

If this country is so horrible than why do you still live here?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Blixx

Wow, good explanation and completely believable (which is somethiong different then "valid"). I will go for that!

The OP surely believes 2012 has already happend, or else he wouldn't go trough so much trouble. I'm sorry to say I think it's just all a theory. With no hard prove to confirm it.

As long as there is "a shadow of a doubt", I won't take it as the thruth; It would surely not hold in court!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline

And today we just had the 13th tornado in the country, Hungary, where there was no tornadoes before. So, yes, I believe what I'm saying is true. But as I see, your country is unfortunately also experiencing this. I'm sorry for the loss what the Japanese suffered yesterday.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

Ah, don't worry about it. The death toll was pretty low and anyway, those people will be coming back soon anyway since time is reversing.

One thing is for sure, Japan has always had a lot of earthquakes all throughout history so 2012 must be real.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising

What makes you think that matter cannot be passed through? You say there needs to be a 'hole' like a door or something for matter to pass through. Where do you get that idea from? Next you'll be suggesting that galaxies cannot pass through each other.

Oh, galaxies certainly can pass through each other but not without massive destruction and certain death to anything that may be living in them. I say you do not pass through a black hole because if you cross the event horizon, you are already doomed to fall forever into the gravity well where you will simply add to the mass of the singularity. You will not go 'through', you will not come out, you will be crushed to a point that our understanding of physics can scarcely comprehend. Even if you only fly near by a black hole at relativistic speeds and escape without crossing the event horizon, you, your world, or your spacecraft will likely be torn to shreds by tidal forces. So, no, we did not ever go anywhere near one.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd
No wonder i have major dejavu! If what you say is true, that would mean we are living the same moments again and again after 2012...

No it doesn't. Because, as time is reversing you are actually going backwards over a different timeline. It would not be possible to travel the same timeline due to the circumstances.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax
WTF...this whole line of reasoning is bordering lunacy. I can assure there are 24 hours in a day as I personally experience them. Also I can and do state the galaxies do NOT pass through each other. In the event they come within each others event horizon, they merge...this can be seen numerous times throughout the universe. WW2 was a charade...Interesting. My Grandfather was pretty convinced it happened, and for the reasons commonly accepted by the mass. The missing part of his left leg, the eagle on his shoulder, the 2 purple hearts, silver star, and medal for bravery give me the feeling of more credibility than I give you...sorry

I point out that I DID NOT say that a day is less than 24 hours, that was someone else in the thread.

You are simply wrong about galaxies. Simple google research could tell you that !

I cannot comment on your grandfather's 'memories' as any memories can be altered, as they have for many. And where is your proof that your grandfather is who he says he is? You see the problem with proof.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
My father and mother were there in WO2 and I assure anyone....earth going through a black hole...what utter nonsense...a "black hole" is a theoretical construct. No one can say what that is or would do.

I point out to all of those who keep quoting their parents and grandparent's experiences that YOU CANNOT PERSONALLY VERIFY SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPERIENCES. It a simple fact that you were not around so you can only pass on hearsay. Hearsay like yours is not fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join