It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
How do we know the illuminati didnt get the calendar first and manipulate it? Ive never seen the original calendar myself.

And the theory on this thread is irrelevant to me. Whats happening now is much more cool and exciting than WW2.

We are waking up from something and the predictions are looking good if we can make it thru the rough transition and selfish fools.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

i think WW2 revealed the evil of man as well as his brilliance while time, wealth and opportunity was in the mist for some, the end was inevitable for others
but after WW2 it gave many room for improvement as well as a shot for a utopia (which failed)

2012 or the hell that it's suppose to unleash began when empires fell in the 1940's now to me ....... it can only get worst waaaaaay worst before it gets better! WE have men of greed and power to blame for that period!

if Churchill, Wilson etc were alive they would be furious and George Washington would freak seriouisly!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

If 2012 had already happened--then our current position in the milky way would be different...are you suggesting the governments pushed the earths multiple tilts and the position of our solar system to look like we live in 2008???--Personally I believe this to be a ruse, I think your a non-spiritual person who doesn't think 2012 will happen--but who does believe in the one world conspiracies...bilderberg and so forth--and you've noticed most of the spiritual people are just waiting for this day to come save us--you'd rather see action in the defined way you think of it...That was just a guess...eh. But if what you say is true--how then do you know about this, where were you when the "real" 2012 happened and also how old are you? please be speak more clearly--all of your posts are very vague, blunt and unbacked with data--Which I think seems to suport my concept of you being a faker--if so stop trying to spread fasle information even if you think it will help...eh

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

i first read about all this 2012 stuff a few months ago and at first I thought this could be real. gradually though, as i have looked into it i have become increasingly sceptical. you, my friend are the final nail in the coffin of my interest in the subject. to say that WWII was a cover up for alien activity is not only one of the most preposterous theories i have ever been foolish enough to waste my time reading about but also INCREDIBLY offensive to an ENORMOUS number of people worldwide.
tell your theory to my grandfather, he landed on D-Day and made his way inland through Europe fighting in some of the bloodiest battles in history, was shot twice and ultimately liberated two concentration camps.
or my other grandfather, he died when his spitfire was shot down in the battle of britain. he might believe you.
or indeed, tell it to any jew you might happen to meet. they will really appreciate that one.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Text I hate to burst this 2012 bubble. but having heard "it's the end of the world" theories all of life, and still being here, I thought it was time.
Thanks to Dionysius Exiguus, who miscalculated the birth of Christ (and thus presumably year zero on our calender) by FIVE years - IT IS NOW 2013 IN ACTUALITY - SO WHY AIN'T WE DEAD?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

actually i was referring to proof that the gov, some how managed to change the calendar without everyone noticing.

Which government? Julius Caesar who changed the calendar from 10 to 12 months, or Pope Gregory who took out 10 days in 1582 or during the reign of King George in 1752 when England and the colonies adopted Gregorian change, which was then 11 days? That is why George Washington birthday is sometimes still written Feb11/22, 1732.

So, what is the proof? When was this done? How did they get the other countries to agree? Has anyone told the Chinese who think it is year 4705. Oh, and the creationist who think it is year 7498.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Straight Razor]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have to agree with other members else where on the board. Schools out, kids are having fun. I think the lack of posting by some of our more senior members (like Zorgon) is the real test of this thread. And it failed. BTW, I mean no disrespect to anyone who has posted.

It seems since school let out we have a lot more garbage being posted.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As far as I see it this theory makes sense and it is the people who are close minded that are making this a bigger up roar than it needs to be. My grandfather fought in WW2 as well and almost lost his ability to walk, which is why he brought back a purple heart, but I have the ability to say that yeah I can see the war being a cover up for something bigger. I have no shame in saying it because...well... try comparing it to the war in Iraq. It physically is happening, but what is really going on behind the scenes. Geez, this theory seems really out there (sarcasim). Since when has our government ALWAYS told the truth. Prove that to me and I will call you a miracle worker...either that or a politician!!!Lol What I am trying to get at is why couldn't it be true? Prove otherwise. To be an intelligent person you have to be able to see all sides of a story before you start to call people crazy outright. This is childish otherwise, but who am I to say seeing as how this is becoming a trend with humanity as a whole. The loss of respect for one another that is. Maybe that is also a part of this whole thing lol. What I would like to say to the poster though is thank you for being willing to share your theory and for having the paitence to deal with the mass populace. After seeing the things I've seen and done the things I have had to do I trust the government even less than I did before I got into the military. As for the rest of the posters you guys should do a little research of your own before posting and condeming someone for having a theory or even a different thought for that matter. Please just be respectful to one another.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Anonymous: Well so the theory (real or not) goes! NOT! First of all let's take a look at the so called Black Hole theory. This is a political terminology introduced into the scientific community in order to influence the way people think about Black Slavery. By slipping through a Black Hole is a way politicians have acknowledged that we have passed through that phase of social adjustment and have now passed that era of what seemed to be of no END. Now we see that 2012 has already happened and we have "passed through" this phase and it is Ended but was not the end of the world but the end of an era "WWII" of another injustice to mankind. Here again this has been introduced into the scientific communities language and terminology to avert being recognized as the political ploy that is truely is to brainwash people. Secondly, 2012 is not really 2012 because what we see with our eyes if we realize the truth is turned upside down. That being said 2012 is actually 5015. 5015 has probably also passed but I will have to have Marsrising to confirm. Please note the Mel Gibson movie "Apacolypto" and the message that was sent was that the end was a passing through one era or phase to another. The one very credible thing about the whole movie was the part where the old indian chief tells his story of man given the many gifts of the animals but still has a Dark Hole inside him. It is called GREED and one day man will take from the earth to such extent that the earth will no longer have anything to give. THE END!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Anonymous: Well so the theory (real or not) goes! NOT! First of all let's take a look at the so called Black Hole theory. This is a political terminology introduced into the scientific community in order to influence the way people think about Black Slavery. By slipping through a Black Hole is a way politicians have acknowledged that we have passed through that phase of social adjustment and have now passed that era of what seemed to be of no END. Now we see that 2012 has already happened and we have "passed through" this phase and it is Ended but was not the end of the world but the end of an era "WWII" of another injustice to mankind. Here again this has been introduced into the scientific communities language and terminology to avert being recognized as the political ploy that is truely is to brainwash people. Secondly, 2012 is not really 2012 because what we see with our eyes if we realize the truth is turned upside down. That being said 2012 is actually 5015. 5015 has probably also passed but I will have to have Marsrising to confirm. Please note the Mel Gibson movie "Apacolypto" and the message that was sent was that the end was a passing through one era or phase to another. The one very credible thing about the whole movie was the part where the old indian chief tells his story of man given the many gifts of the animals but still has a Dark Hole inside him. It is called GREED and one day man will take from the earth to such extent that the earth will no longer have anything to give. THE END!

Sorry for this one line post but...........What?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The foundation myth of the Mayan calendar is that the Mayan Calendar ends in this century. There are no evidence of that the Mayan Calendar ends in this century in the first place. In fact the Mayan calendar has never been decoded scientifically. It has never been proven that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 in the first place. This is the foundation myth that all the literature on the Mayan calendar chooses to not go into. They use anecdotal evidence that can never be checked to lead the believer into the religion. There is a reason why no Mayan calendar guru has ever put out a scientific book on proving that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012. The reason is that no such book could ever be published because the Mayan calendar has really never been decoded.

Try to find the evidence yourself of that the Mayan calendar has been decoded. The only thing you will find is some carbon 14 dating of some wood in a Mayan temple. But carbon 14 dating can easily be manufactured and no one would dare to question these foundation gurus such as Eric Thompson. Because that would mean the end of their career as a Mayan calendar researcher.l

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What interests me is how the December 23 (I think), 2012 date came about. First, can it be verified in astronomy that that's the date (or approximately) the planets in our solar system align with the center of the galaxy? Haven't seen anything solid, verifiable on that either. Secondly, how did that date get interpreted as the final one on the Mayan calendar? What was the methodology?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Som true im on a raw food diet and know the benefits of my health. Also many Africans eat healthy and are healthy. The picture the media paints is all a lie. They are killing us all with chemicalised food and bull#ting about freedom. They got all us immigrants rounded to be depressed for life.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As a few people here have quoted movies, here are two examples of how people CAN EASILY BE FOOLED ABOUT THEIR PLACE IN TIME.

‘The Village’ - the second generation believed they were living in an earlier era because the elders had hidden them from the outside world.
‘The Truman Show’ - Truman accepts his life in a 'nicer' world because he was born into it.

Simple fact - YOU ACCEPT THE REALITY YOU ARE PRESENTED WITH.

All aspects of this post 2012 reality have been manipulated to control your mindset. So, of course you will defend it, you're designed and programmed to!

But, it's only when you start to question it that you get more than the 'movie' like life you live.

Your life depends on listening to the truth I am trying to tell you.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
What interests me is how the December 23 (I think), 2012 date came about. First, can it be verified in astronomy that that's the date (or approximately) the planets in our solar system align with the center of the galaxy? Haven't seen anything solid, verifiable on that either. Secondly, how did that date get interpreted as the final one on the Mayan calendar? What was the methodology?

There is much on the internet about this, google it for lots of info.

But, I warn you, the Mayan info is all A RED HERRING. It was implanted POST 2012. Before what you now call WW2.

MAYAN is a key trigger word - N A Y A M - it was was used to get those who started looking for clues confused and led into a separate mindset.

There is a way to deprogramme but I think if I posted it I do not think it would be well received by some.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
*Stops*
*Thinks*
*realizes joke topic because 1. no evidence to support claim and 2. look at the way its written*
lol

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
hmm on second thought you present a fairly decent argument... touche

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join