It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 has already happened!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
STOP. THINK. The governments of the world knew 2012 was going to happen. To con everyone they have changed the calendar. So all of you waiting for the world to end or to get saved are wasting your time.

2012 happened around the time we now call WW2.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Explain your theory with some evidence to back it up, otherwise it is nothing more than someone screaming in the dark.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
For 2012 I'm gonna become a hindu, so any 2012 nuts that say its the ned times, I will politely tell them that the year is in fact 5109! I reckon in 2013 we will start seeing such things as:
"2020: the year the world ends! zomgz!"

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
EVIDENCE.

Reverse engineering. This is in fact the other way around, the technology was there to begin with. It is why there are so many stories now about ancient technologies.

Life expectancy. This has increased. People are living longer. That is because time is reversing.

Alien abductions. That is because 2012 released them and after that WW2 was a cover up of the air activity around the time.

Most people now say that they feel time is speeding up. That is because we are moving away through the black hole that Earth went through in 2012 during WW2.

There is more evidence but that should be enough for you to be going on with.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Pretty much BB

It's the same with most of the Nibiru fanatics out there, Nancy liedler stated that Nibiru was supposed to come in 2003 and when it didn't show up, she came up with some lon winded reason why it didn't show and moved the date.

The same thinkg will happen in 2012, i bet it gets moved to 2020.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Marsrising

actually i was referring to proof that the gov, some how managed to change the calendar without everyone noticing.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBTBE
For 2012 ..... I reckon in 2013 we will start seeing such things as:
"2020: the year the world ends! zomgz!"

I have already made it clear - of course it won't happen in four years time - because it ALREADY HAS.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Marsrising]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would be interested to know where you get your information from. I am a bit skeptical of the general 2012 phenomena in the first place, although I do recognize we are in for quite a ride generally speaking.

What has come to pass that was supposed to in 2012?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marsrising
EVIDENCE.

Reverse engineering. This is in fact the other way around, the technology was there to begin with. It is why there are so many stories now about ancient technologies.

Well, yes, there are stories. Where is your proof that ancient technology actually existed?

Life expectancy. This has increased. People are living longer. That is because time is reversing.

I think it depends what sort of health care is available to you. If you live in a 3rd world country with sub-standard health care, how is your life expectancy getting longer?

Alien abductions. That is because 2012 released them and after that WW2 was a cover up of the air activity around the time.

Who is "them" that got released? So, your saying that Hitler had nothing to do with WW2 and lot's of people died to cover up alien activity? Do you have any clue how this statement you made might upset a few Jewish people?

Most people now say that they feel time is speeding up. That is because we are moving away through the black hole that Earth went through in 2012 during WW2.

Ok, where is your evidence of this black hole and that earth went through it during WW2?

There is more evidence but that should be enough for you to be going on with.

How about first giving us evidence of the these outrageous statements you claim are your evidence?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by Marsrising

actually i was referring to proof that the gov, some how managed to change the calendar without everyone noticing.

I assume you are familiar with amnesia. Also, that the brain can have memory damaged by certain EMFs. Well, when 2012 happened we went through a black hole, it caused a cross population memory reset. Like reinstalling your OS on your computer. The ones in underground bases were shielded. They then reprogrammed the memory loss.

That is why you 'did not notice'. Also, after a generation or two no one would even question it.

Then to stop the risk of anyone remembering 2012 they create a false 2012 to come up where nothing happens. It's simple psychology really.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls

What has come to pass that was supposed to in 2012?

The first time 'travel' technology went online. It was already being developed but then when we passed through the black hole and survived scientists realised they could utilise the black hole to manipulate time.

i

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That is why you 'did not notice'. Also, after a generation or two no one would even question it.

Then to stop the risk of anyone remembering 2012 they create a false 2012 to come up where nothing happens. It's simple psychology really.

Aha! But somehow you are magically aware of all this information.

Do you mind explaining how come you are so privy while the rest of the masses aren't?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
umm...

Church of Subgenius

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Earthscum]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

How about first giving us evidence of the these outrageous statements you claim are your evidence?

www.nasa.gov...

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Do you mind explaining how come you are so privy while the rest of the masses aren't?

Genetics. It is very complicated.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...
lol your evidence debunked itself

"While white holes may be theoretically possible, there is absolutely no evidence to support their existence. Many theorists do not believe there is any way to pass through a black hole and that even if it were possible, one would be torn apart by the enormous tidal forces well before reaching the singularity."

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by careface

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...
lol your evidence debunked itself

"While white holes may be theoretically possible, there is absolutely no evidence to support their existence. Many theorists do not believe there is any way to pass through a black hole and that even if it were possible, one would be torn apart by the enormous tidal forces well before reaching the singularity."

It was posted to show you the propaganda.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

www.nasa.gov...

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The first link is a SIMULATION

The second link is a THEORY

Once again, where is your evidence?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah and i pour brown gravy in my cereal.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Genetics. It is very complicated.

Why don't you explain it just for grins. I am sure some brilliant minds on ATS would love to read all about how you come to know all of this through genetics.

edit to fix quote

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join