It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11; what are we gonna do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

lots of people will also come on to ur board and try and distract you from the topic at hand belive me

(i dont mean to do it here but just take note)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Guess what - that is emergency services/military do, they train and
simulate. Scenarios are as realistic as possible. Been at several
drills where we had a real call - had to drop everything and respond.

The 7/7 exercises were not run by the military or the emergency services. Although they took place on a public transit network they were run by private security company Visor Consultants on behalf of a private client "close to a property occupied by Jewish Business men - they're in the City and there are more American Banks in the City than the whole of New York"
Transport for London refuses to disclose the name of the client.

Probability of 7/7 Drill and Attack Coinciding

LU Stations: 274

RELATED:

Explosions In London

Probability of one attack by hour (5yr mean): One chance in 9,474,920

Open Hours per Day: 19

Probability of 3 station terror hit (5yr mean):
One chance in 850,602,500,906,920,000,000

Open Days a Year: 364

Mean Sample frequent (yrs) 5 Probability of one attack by hour (10yr mean):
One chance in 18,949,840

Mean Sample frequent (yrs) 10 Probability of 3 station terror hit (10yr mean):
One chance in 6,804,820,007,255,360,000,000

Same Time 3

LU Stations: 274

Probability of drill on 1 stations per hour:
One chance in 817,342

Open Hours per Day: 19

Probability of drill on 3 stations per hour:
One chance in 546,023,643,432,766,000

Open Days a Year: 157

Same Time 3

PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE (10yr mean):
One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Estimate of Grains of sand in the whole world:

(www.miamisci.org...)

Source

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There are dozens of other parallels to 9/11, like newspaper reports of individuals given prior warning:

"...fears of terror attacks have prompted FBI agents based in the
U.S. Embassy in London to avoid traveling on London's popular
underground railway (or tube) system...
FBI agents have been known to turn up late to cross-town meetings because they insist on using taxis in London's traffic-choked business center..." (Newsweek)

Every platform and walkway on the London Underground network is intensively surveyed by video cameras and yet no video footage of the terrorists has been shown. The CCTV camera on the bombed bus was mysteriously not working on 7/7:

...the investigation received a serious setback when it
was discovered the CCTV cameras on the bus that blew
up were not working so detectives will not get vital
images of the bomber.

One senior Yard source said: "It's a big blow and a
disappointment. If the cameras had been running we
would have had pin-sharp close-up pictures of the
person who carried out this atrocity...

Daily Mirror 09/07/05

Britain failed to protect London even after Israel warned Britain of coming Al-Queda terror – inefficiency or conspiracy? India Daily, 07/07/05

"...Giuliani was having breakfast at the Great Eastern Hotel a half block from the Liverpool Street Station in Central London, when he heard an explosion, according to his spokeswoman Sunny Mindel..."
(New York Newsday, 08/07/05)

How many people in the world were within earshot of both 9/11 and 7/7 attacks? How curious that a key actor on 9/11 who set up the security consulting business Giuliani Partners should be there.

Benjamin Netanyahu, another key actor in the war on terror, was at the same hotel as Giuliani that day: "Netanyahu was the scheduled keynote speaker at an Israeli corporate investment conference at the Great Eastern hotel near the Liverpool Street subway station..."
Breaking News.ie 07/07/05

JERUSALEM - British police told the Israeli Embassy in London minutes before Thursday's explosions that they had received warnings of possible terror attacks in the city, a senior Israeli official said.

Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had planned to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the subway stop where one of the blasts occurred, and the warning prompted him to stay in his hotel room instead, government officials said.

Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom said he wasn't aware of any Israeli casualties.

Just before the blasts, Scotland Yard called the security officer at the Israeli Embassy to say they had received warnings of possible attacks, the official said. He did not say whether British police made any link to the economic conference.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the nature of his position.

Associated Press, 07/07/05

Oh, and the original alleged mastermind of the plot, Haroon Rashid Aswat, has never been cross examined by a court of law (although he is now detained) and was apparently working for MI6.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately the majority of people go to bed with a false notion of reality. They do this because they don't dare think how it would feel knowing that their governments have lied to them. That they're a pitiful useless individual, being manipulated by mass media and propaganda.

This hurts EVERYONE, but then... only the weak doesn't dare ask the right questions. Those are the people with a distorted reality because otherwise they wouldn't work in society anymore. They're weak people clinging to false truths, images and history.

Bottom line is that you've all been deceived, even those of us who knew what was going on even before it happened. We're living in a world controlled by people who don't see other people are humans anymore but parts of a bigger machine. We're all expendable and worthless. We've been reduced to slaves. Yes you are ALL slaves. Stop thinking within the typical box that you've been force fed over all these years. Think outside the box if you can and ask your self, just HOW much liberty DO you have? Don't compare your self to the worst case scenarios, look at what the human mind and body requires to feel free and healthy. Do you have that? Do you REALLY have that when you strip away the delusion? IS your food 100% natural? Why isn't it? Can you sit and take time off to find your self or sort out your problems if you have any at any time? No... You can't. You get punished for things so unnatural that it's obvious that the so called freedom most people believe in, is a certain kind of prison. TV imprisons your thoughts, you're conditioned to believe what you see, because less intelligent people (the majority 'not their fault') are in fact dumb, WILL find a way to convince people to see it their way. Peer Pressure is bigger than ever, adults act like children and hurt other people like children only much worse. People are glued to celebrities like Paris Hilton who's the worst kind of human and others believe in every word that comes out of George Bush's mouth, yet never questioning the validity of it. Because you've been convinced by TV and friends, colleagues and mass media that what you see is the truth.

Simply put, the human brain is overloaded with garbage left and right from the mass media. It confuses people and leaves them to filter the best way they can. But that becomes mentally challenging and it ends up giving up. Finally people just accept what's widely accepted because the government makes sure you're having enough problems at home to not have the open minded view that could cause you to ask the right questions. What kind of problems do they inflict on most people? Well, the simplest one is economics which actually is one of the major reasons why people can't keep their family together. Drug addiction is the second, which is in the form of proscribed drugs and then the off the street drugs which young people flock to because the human condition has become so deplorable they look for any escape possible.

People are generally too narrow minded and that's why it's so easy to control them.

We also have religion to help in the control.

People cannot deal with the fact that the government was to blame for every and ALL murder since Vietnam. They can't deal with it, because they've been raised partly by the government to think that they can do no wrong and it's their safety cushion.

Now can you expect people to truly believe that their government did this when they would fall into a deep depression if they found out. Most people just can't handle the truth and thus leaves the dichotomy of people who'll always end up hating each other for expressing their views on topics. Some can't deal with it and some have a way too vivid imagination.

We are NOT controlled by Aliens. We're all victims of the worst kind of greed and incompetence.

The only way to win is to fight back. But before we can win, we need to let go of everything we've ever had. Just for a moment, though. Then start anew.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I fear I followed a lead into a derailment.

To address the OP - there are many things we can do, but it will involve much more than getting informed and informing others - although the info war against mainstream disinformation is an important battle.

I would suggest joining a site like 911Blogger.com for news and information about activist groups and activities you can take part in.

Blair Gadsby's 17 day hunger strike outside the offices of presidential candidate John McCain which triggered Senator Karen Johnson's Arizona State Senate floor speech a few days ago is a remarkable example of such activism.

McCain (who penned the foreword to Popular Mechanics' Debunking 9/11 Myths book) rejected the invitation to discuss 9/11 but his adamant refusal to openly debate it was exposed.

The majority of us are still within our comfort zones and are therefore not motivated to undergo the rigours of real opposition, but conditions are deteriorating fast. The further we let it progress the harder it becomes to remedy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

The reason the question is asked is because I am astounded at the number of coincidences that pop up when you look into both 9/11 & 7/7.

Furthermore, I'm astounded that the military & NORAD train to deal with a hijacked plane in US airspace, and then when it's real, they systematically fail on 4 separate occasions on the same day to defend us against a hijacked plane, the very thing they trained for. Another thing to add to that very long list of coincidences.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

be harmless, live a good life, meditate, pray, look after your health, support all that is evolutionary through what you buy and where you buy it from, discern the programs you watch on tv, the food you eat and where you eat it, the people you give any kind of authority, the people around you, the work that you do - everything you do must be an aspiration toward greater harmlessness of right speech, right thought and right action. What is right? only you can decide in each moment, its a soulful thing, but the least you can do is try and learn from past mistakes, and be honest with yourself.

Take heart. Attaining harmlessness is the only real answer - 9/11 is just one chapter in a long long saga.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Who is we?
This attack is being used to allow liberties be erased.I agree.

But it was a terrorist attack(not your government)If you remember g bush jnr got in on a ticket of usa withdrawing as "world policeman".
USA has funded terrorismn since its inception,was no fuss when it happened eleswhere eh?eg the IRA for one throughout the 60s70s80s.
One attack on the Untied States though and you go to war on unrelated soft targets things you didnt finish properly the first time(and helped make worse imo).Like throwing toys from the pram.
How many tests of planes flying into buildings do you see?So how do we know what would happen if one did ?Jet fuel is hot.

you should be more concerned with how USA has lost the energy war with Russia,watch fuel prices soar.Russia will be seen as winners of cold war in 50 years .

Respect to all victims of terrorism.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok, heres an Idea using popular music as a passage for the truth, somebody write a cracking song, listing the facts about 9/11.. the aproach as many 9/ 11 truth movements as possible,there must be loads of petitioning groups-basically a massive coordination of like minded people,.. and on all boards like this one all over the net, all to buy the song at exactly the same time .. all over the world.. to try and get it as high up in the charts as possible...( over here in the uk it doesnt take many people to get to number 1 here as when led zep was belting out tunes, we are talking thousands not millions... ) get maybe a small record label to maybe do hard copies... but the beauty of the internet now is that you could release a song and bang! your in the spot light of all those commercial radio stations, Tv stations... if there is any attempt to 'hush' the song..this will add to its credability and give it a place in the history books..

the blue collar workers will do what they allways do and follow the majority..it will show alot of people a side to something they never even give a second thought to..kept blind by the media people.
think of a snow ball rolling down the hill!

thats my idea..
the more i was typing that the more I want to do it.

Feedback?
think people power!

p.s sorry if my spelling is crap, im writing with gusto!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
extension of idea..

go for the Christmas number one slot!

bang! bye bye lies!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just curious. Everyone says the twin towers fell in 10 seconds and that is the rate they would of fell if it was free fall. However there is not way to tell exactly how long it took to fall. It could of been as long as 15 seconds. They is no way to know the exact time because all of the debris and dusk surrounding the fall. So if it was 12 or 15 seconds that is well in the realm of the building collapsing without any help from explosives. The problem with these conspiracies or any is that people pick and choose whay they want to see without reviewing all the facts. And if all the facts are not available it must be a conspiracy. Also if it was a free fall how do you explain this:

Large chunks of rubble, which are in free fall, are clearly falling faster than the rest of the building. The base of the massive chunk lower left is, what, 20 storeys lower than the top of the right-hand corner of the building? (And there may be rubble below that, and the building may be intact higher higher still). This suggests we should be looking at a collapse time greater than our 9.22 second freefall figure, not less.

How much greater? If the video evidence gives such a great ranges of guesses, then maybe another approach is required, at least as a crosscheck. We tried looking at the audio of each collapse, and came up with a minimum of 14 seconds in each case (see our South Tower and North Tower pages for more), and the potential for them to have taken several seconds longer. Calculating these times involves far too many judgement calls for us to claim proof of anything, but we do think it adds significantly more support to the 15+ seconds collapse time, and makes the 8.4 second end of the spectrum look particularly unlikely.

www.911myths.com...

[edit on 15-6-2008 by tide88]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
With respect tide88 - your post does not address the topic:
9/11; what are we gonna do?.
Rather than derail this one - I suggest you post in into a relevant thread. There are plenty.

superstef - a music video is an excellent idea.

This one kind of assumes you've already figured it out.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilAxis
With respect tide88 - your post does not address the topic:
9/11; what are we gonna do?.
Rather than derail this one - I suggest you post in into a relevant thread. There are plenty.

Actually, it totally address it. WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? NOTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? NOTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!

If it makes you feel better, keep screaming that in your nightmares.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
just watched that video above. When it shows that first building being demolished it is completly different then the world trade centers collapse. That build just falls no debris or smoke coming out of each floor, and it is obviously falling a lot faster. I can watch that video and without doing any math I can tell that one is a controlled demolition, and the trade center is not.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
anything short of a full blown world revolution will be fruitless.

the evil bast@rds have us by the short and curlies.

and people like justice11 are the ones who go around attempting to make us look like tin foil hat wearing crazies.

I`m not afraid to name names...not at all...

If I think you are a SHILL, then I will say so.

this thread is for those who want a solution, not for shills
to try and debunk the whole thing...pathetic...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

just watched that video above. When it shows that first building being demolished it is completly different then the world trade centers collapse. That build just falls no debris or smoke coming out of each floor, and it is obviously falling a lot faster. I can watch that video and without doing any math I can tell that one is a controlled demolition, and the trade center is not.

Guess what? That first building IS the World Trade Center. It's WTC 7.

And you're right -- it's obviously a controlled demolition. Larry "pull it" Silverstein admitted it on national TV.

Keep investigating. You'll eventually come to the same conclusion about WTC 1 and 2.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I can watch that video and without doing any math I can tell that one is a controlled demolition...

Well done. You're catching on.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

The point is you are picking and choosing what you want to believe. I have looked at both sides. There is no proof of a conspiracy. Every single thing these guys say always is shot down. From the controlled demolition, to the holograms. Name one thing that cannot be explained. Because I have an opened mind. And everytime I see one theory there always seems to be an explanation. Most of you guys are praying it is a conspiracy because you think the government is all bad and covers everything up. So you hear one theory, you automatically believe it. You turn a blind eye to the facts or the possiblity that there is no conspiracy. That it is some NWO behind this. Well what if there is no new or conspiracy. Then the world around you would collapse. I am opened to the possiblilty of there being a conspiracy. But there is no proof there was one. All just speculation. There is more proof there wasnt a conspiracy then there was. If anything ,maybe some people in the government thought there might be an attack coming up and ignored it. But that is as far as it goes.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by tide88]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

- I thought the video was very amusing, but i'm thinking a professional original song to be released in the real charts that's documented in history - not a satire youtube video that anyone can knock up with the right software. all we'd have to do was syncronise everyone who's involved in 9/11 truth movement to buy the track and it'd get in the charts and on the airwaves (I realise me and these people could be wrong but isn't that true democracy? - get the message out there and let people decide for themselves).

i want to do something to change things (that was the original thread wasn't it-sometijmes these threads can go on forever dwindling away from the subject) and i think the music industry has so much power over people and the way they think. Basically everybody believes what they believe. I know what I believe and I wanna do something about it. I think in a siatuation like this you have to be careful though - one poorly researched fact could lead to the debunking of your whole theory (like vultures). (I might start this as a sepearte thread as I think it's a good idea and I'm fed up of people sat about on their arses paying taxes to kill innocent people.)
thoughts?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join