It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11; what are we gonna do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Of course it does,but im purely stating people think its the government,nwo,cia,who knows what other involvement people are dreaming up.Why the terrorist did it?They hate the us,could be the fact they didnt like our involvement in the middle east affairs,desert storm,or just plan religion.Maybe all of it.Hate is the biggest crutch used in wars or attacks.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

its pretty far fetched if you think some guys with a few flying lessons in them little training planes can simultaneously hijack massive commercial airliners, and successfully hit a target not much bigger than a runway on they're first run!!!!??? it had to be an inside job. your the guy with the brainwashing thread? well, i rest my case...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
By the way to answer the OP thread title,We are going to hit AL qaeda hard for they have done to America and all their allies too for supporting them.So listed enemies that the people know are;
Al qaeda
Iran
Hezbollah
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
Taliban

This list will be expanded if more groups prove to be troublesome to Western Allied Forces.

AL-QAEDA attacked the WTC on sept 11,2001

You mean like this country?

A new al-Qaeda affiliate in Saudi Arabia announced its presence via the jihadi forums on October 13.

www.jamestown.org...

But we are giving them this?

Last month, while the American people were becoming the personal ATMs of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice was in Saudi Arabia signing away an even more valuable gift: nuclear technology.

online.wsj.com...

Yeah, we're really fighting terror and al-Qaeda.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by v4vendetta
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i just googled that book. looks like some sort of entertainment medium. if its even true, why is it for sale and not on the news or something, it should be available to the public because it concerns the public. why has it been translated into some sort of drama, just so they can emotionally engage you into thinking 'they're' way? blackmail. looks like propaganda to me...

Not to mention it's the "skeptics" who call foul when some "truther" writes a book and wants to sell it. But, it's A-OK when one of their own NEOCON's do the same.

Hypocrisy above and beyond IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
this thread is not meant to be about converting 'non-believers',
its about gathering the clued up people and brainstorming ideas on what, if anything, can be done now.
it may seem futile, but whats the harm? we probably aint gonna start a revolution or anything, or liberate iraq (properly), but we can come up with ideas for;
information exposure, intellectually reaching top politicians, using music ie; activist music (good enough for the charts), publicity stunts...
any suggestions welcome.
Who is the expert on this? direct me...

[edit on 14-6-2008 by v4vendetta]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

this thread is not meant to be about converting 'non-believers',
its about gathering the clued up people and brainstorming ideas on what, if anything, can be done now.
it may seem futile, but whats the harm?

Sorry, didn't mean to go off-topic. So what specifically are you doing?

Me: I'm in the middle of actually analysing the towers with NIST's own SAP2000 models. It's the least I can do.

[edit on 6/14/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

im not doing any research or anything like that, i believe there is enough 'evidence' already. i just want to network with like minded people to start some sort of movement...

what are you going to do with this tower information?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I suppose, like everything else in life, it depends on how much one is willing to sacrifice.
The harsh truth is that most, including myself, will ultimately simply sit there and take with a head shake and a grimace.
For some, it might give them a sense of accomplishment to do the research and share it with others. But ultimately they will also capitulate. The information they uncover will mostly be digested by like minded people
The fact is that there is a reason conspiracy theories are marginalized. It has nothing to do with whether they are real or not. It has to do with the fact that most people don't want to entertain them because they don't want to accept the horrible things they portray. If they knew then they would have to act, so they'd rather not know.
So to answer your question here are some options:
1. Take it like a man
2. Preach the truth to the choir
3. Hunger strike
4. Let it go and try to live your life with as much love as possible.
I have tried the fist two, working on the fourth.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

what are you going to do with this tower information?

First, see if it makes any sense. So far, from people I've read on-line, they can't make it work. Could be the version of SAP2000 or whatever. Just trying to do my part of seeing if the whole thing is possible before I go screaming "inside job". Don't get me wrong. I'm a true believer of some obfuscation of the facts, but to believe the whole thing was indeed orchestrated by our government, we have to be solid in the evidence or we look like crazies. Just read the threads a little more, you'll see.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

sounds defeatist.
i've tried all but hunger strike, and its pretty hard to ignore it any longer.

Take it like a man

sounds more like; TAKE IT LIKE A MOUSE...

dont let them win.

i need positive suggestions not negativity. thats what they expect.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

sounds defeatist.
i've tried all but hunger strike, and its pretty hard to ignore it any longer.

Take it like a man

sounds more like; TAKE IT LIKE A MOUSE...

dont let them win.

i need positive suggestions not negativity. thats what they expect.

Alllllright, let's see. "there, there", "it's gonna be alright"

Seriously I don't know what to tell you.

Revolutions are hard to start, but if you're up to it I promise I'll show up. We'll have to offer some kind of pie to attract more people. The problem is that even if we succeed the guilty will soon be replaced by others.

This "coin" never changes, the only way out is personal peace through indifference. Otherwise, it's like fighting the sunrise.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

What do you want at this point? A V 4 Vendeta scenario, where all the citizens finally wake up? Sorry to say, we have lost and most certainly will loose. I don't mean to be defeatist also but, what do you plan to do? Start a revolution? How will you begin? Do you think you'd get even bigger than the Branch Dividians in Waco? Look what happened to them. And we all know it. But we keep eating our grass as long as it doesn't involve us. One day though, I hope we wake up.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

that "one day" could be now bruv!!! c'mon, dont be so negative, your ruining my buzz man.
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.
I dont want to start a cult or anything like that, its just things CAN BE DONE!! or we can TRY at least.
i mean, we got the internet.
If the government is so skilled in using the media against us, maybe we can counter attack (non violently, let me stress).
Theres probably millions of people who think like us, we just got to think of ways to reach them, using new school techniques.
POSITIVE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

By the way to answer the OP thread title,We are going to hit AL qaeda hard for they have done to America and all their allies too for supporting them.So listed enemies that the people know are;
Al qaeda
Iran
Hezbollah
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
Taliban

This list will be expanded if more groups prove to be troublesome to Western Allied Forces.

AL-QAEDA attacked the WTC on sept 11,2001

Would you like us to just add our names to the list ourselves?

So what you are trying to say is, don't question the official story or your name will be added to the list.

I would be naive to think that my name is not on the list already and even if it wasn't, it still would not guarantee me any protection whatsoever.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Alright smarty pants. I have tried to give you some ideas. What do you suggest?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

please, i aint trying to be a smarty pants. i dont know where to begin.
its just i DONT WANT TO GIVE UP. i made a few suggestions, mainly on the lines of high end publicity stunts, naming and shaming in different ways, using the internet to our advantage, gathering everyone like us together, not shooting each other down before we even brainstorm anything. BE POSITIVE, it helps

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If nothing is done about the war criminals in the White House, their capital crimes in the US and their continuing erosion of the American Constitution and freedoms of the ordinary citizens, something like what you see in this video will eventually happen and believe me, the people who make it happen won't be posting their plans on the internet.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

If you would like to start the revolution, this is how you do it. Unlike V for Vendetta the revolution will not be an army of masked men. It will be an Army of individuals that are not afraid to reveal their true identity to the rest of the world. Don't be afraid of these stupid watch lists, that is submission to the fear that 9/11 was responsible for marketing to the public. Don't be afraid.

Start a new account here on ATS as well as other boards using your first and last name. Then go to the new members board and introduce yourself, tell the board who you are, why you are doing this, a bit of a background about yourself and encourage everyone to do the same.

That way if anything should happen to you, your presence will be known and anyone else who decides to join the revolution will have your back.

The idea is to get as many Constitionalist Americans behind the revolution as you can. Then they can not label you as a terrorist, because you are only practicing your freedom of speech, the revolution will gain momentum quickly. You will have a public statement on the internet that will protect your rights.

Screw the list.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Right, they will push us too far, and the people will rise up. Ironically this has been tried before, it was called the revolutionary war. Couple of centuries later, right back where we started. Check your revolutions, they're like suicide: Short term solution to a long term problem. As long as humans have power over other humans, they will inevitably exercise it.
The only "positive" way to live is to remove yourself from this catch 22. Be aware of it, but purge it from within yourself.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

yeah i wish!!
i know we aint nowhere near anything like that, especially with so much negativity flying about,
but WE CAN TRY at least. i truly believe in 'anything is possible', and corresponding offline as well as online is the way. Your crazy if you think i'll discuss concrete plans online... c'mon...
we need to gather people. who is the expert on this, direct me, lets help each other...
NO NEGATIVITY PLEASE

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join