It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11; what are we gonna do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Deleted my post. Why risk getting into trouble by posting something contradictory to the official government story...

The land of the free.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Copernicus]

Don't worry, NSA computers archived and indexed it before you could delete it.

Welcome to the 'red list!'

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by otester

Can you help me out re. 7/7. I think I read or saw a video on the BBC website about 7/7, and how on the very day those attacks took place the emergency services were actually out training for a very similar scenario on the very same day. Is this true?

If so, it's a big coincidence, considering NORAD was also running training programes for hijacked planes over the US in the days running up to 9/11.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Can you help me out re. 7/7. I think I read or saw a video on the BBC website about 7/7, and how on the very day those attacks took place the emergency services were actually out training for a very similar scenario on the very same day. Is this true?

Guess what - that is emergency services/military do, they train and
simulate. Scenarios are as realistic as possible. Been at several
drills where we had a real call - had to drop everything and respond.

Recently OEM staged a "dirty bomb" drill in park right down street from
me using small amount of radioactive material.

Does that mean if a "dirty bomb" goes off we were responsible?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

I believe that people are in two camps:

1) That 9/11 was a false flag op that the gov carried out.

or

2) Our gov is inept and a threat that large just "slipped through the cracks".

Now, if you're in the first camp you are probably used to hearing that you're a crackpot while people ignore that tower 7 got hit by a plane. But then if youre in group 2, and think a bunch of people in caves orchestrated the greatest attack on America ever, then why aren't you out protesting this gov and want the same change that people in group 1 want? It's already known that the gov was running hijacked plane ops the day of 9/11. So it's not that far fetched to think IF the gov had nothing to do with it directly, Al-Quida has insiders within our own government that helped them carry it out. Same thing with the London bombing. The point is, if the gov wasn't directly involved, we need to get the people in our gov that were responsible for our safety out of office and put people in that can do the job right. How can anyone argue against that reasoning?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe people still don't get it! Radical muslims want us to follow their rules or be killed!!!! WAKE UP AMERICA

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

thats a bloody good idea! we can get people from all over the world to take part, interview the general public, celebrities, etc. maybe a tv programme is a bit of a pipe dream but we can collate a whole load of vidcasts and upload them... good one.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by onlyhurtsu

thats a bloody good idea! we can get people from all over the world to take part, interview the general public, celebrities, etc. maybe a tv programme is a bit of a pipe dream but we can collate a whole load of vidcasts and upload them... good one.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Here's latest o' blog. I'm thinking about starting a thread of it, but am not much into Internet discussion these days:

lightworth.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

i get you. but where am i gonna direct my energy? direct me there...
i realise that i must sound like a right fool, but what to do?
I cant believe that in front of you is the internet; a very powerful tool, as powerful as television, all we need to do is figure out how to use it to the maximum. a media onslaught of "our" information is vital...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
justice11 is obviously a disinfo agent. no american thinks bush/cheney or any of the elite in the federal government have the best interest of america at heart. lets see...

1. 9/11 attacks with support from israel. remember the anthrax attacks weeks after 9/11 to journalists and politicians in washington? no investigation. the politicians were attacked and no investigation.? journalists were atttacked and no investigations? right. i tell you what. mail flour in an envelope and send it to the same people who received the first attacks and see if you get a knock on your door as a result of an investigation. whats the difference you might ask? the original anthrax attacks were from the same #s who pulled off 9/11.

2. went to war with iraq over weapons we sold him!!!

3. doubled the nation's money supply from 2001-2006, causing runaway inflation

4. NAFTA wages hasn't gone up in this country since '94 because of NAFTA.
this hurts especially hard now that inflation is running wild.

5. borrowing 2.5 billion dollars a day from china since 9/11. one day, THEY DO EXPECT THEIR MONEY BACK.

6. 2019 baby boomers will be retiring and we have 53 TRILLION debt coming along with their retirement. to give you a concept of this money, you could pay 53,000,000 families across america 1,000,000 dollars. think about that. thats damn near everybody.

7. OIL PRICES when 9/11 hit, oil was $27/ barrell. today, $140/barrell. thats a 500% increase. what in the hell do you think will happen after we attack iran. can we see 1,000% increase. ABSOLUTELY!! you think having former oil executives in the white house is pure coincidence!? LOL

8. Illegal immigration. along with NAFTA, this keeps wages down for alot of americans. illegal aliens are taking jobs in construction. those people won't have raises until the illegal aliens' wages catch up to american wages.

9. IRAN has not attacked another country in over 200 years preemptively. every country in middle east has supported outlawing nuclear weapons except for guess who? ISRAEL. if we had never given Israel 300 nukes, their would never have been a nuclear arms race. Iran wants to be left alone. they know they can never use it against israel without committing national suicide. Iran knows America has never attacked a country that had nukes. besides, iran knows 90% of jews in the world are descendants of CONVERTS, mostly from khazaria. therefore they don't have a claim to a single grain of sand from israel.

10. finally, if 9/11 was real and bush/cheney and the rest of the feds were serious, wouldn't our borders have been secure on 9/12? isn't that like the first section of the first chapter in the study of WAR 101. secure your borders during wartime. think of the mexicans who are here now compared to prior to 9/11.

all of this is just #ing rediculous no one can see

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

you cant argue with that!! its common sense. we need to somehow get a list of these employees. Naming and shaming publicly...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Section 5 of the website

www.phonedupnshutup.com

details how wealthy people sitting around in their plush and quiet gardens, and with nothing better to do they invent various methods of attaching strings to their puppets.
If you want a feeling of action
you
could use that data.

It is what the vast majority of plutocracies do.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I agree...personal attacks in these forums is uncalled for, however in your response to your belief that anyone but the U.S. Government planned and executed these attacks is flawed. let me bring to point a few reasons why:

The events which transpired on September 11th fit neatly into a realtime 'wargam' operated by our Government...so much so, that anyone receiving reports of what would otherwise be termer 'suspicious' was disregarded as "part of the training excersize" therefore jets were not scrambled to intercept and shoot down any aircraft (save for flight 93) which was blown out of the sky.

some things to consider: why at the footprint of WTC 1 and 2 do you see perfect angular cuts which appear to have been made with some thermal device?

Why did ANY of these structures (particularly WTC 7) drop straight into their footprint? And why would the owner of said buildings take out an insurance policy for 99 years??? (when have YOU ever bought/signed a 99 year contract for anything??).

If you ask why all this....simple people in fear will look to their government to help them, even if that means loss of privacy, freedom etc....and how we live today is absolute proof that we accept being government sheep to do as we're told.

No, the government did this to further their plans to control this country and later the world, to make the rich richer and the poor extinct.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by martin_heth

i dont get it... how will this HELP?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Go to new proof on war on terror and ask the people that are named there on video with a handheld lie detector. This poor man cannot even teach his methods even though he loves god. Make scenes and pass out literature at all horse events especially the clinton anderson clinics. good luck

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethia

Turkey is not in the EU and countries like Slovakia are Eastern countries ... they are not West ... they are Eastern european ..

Western countries are Western Europe and countries such as Australia ...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
....He (Saddam) had WMD in the form of chemical weapons.Those ARE weapons of mass destruction and god knows what else he had.

(Parenthesis added for clarity)
Yes, Saddam had chemical weapons. He often used them in the war with Iraq.

Would you care to guess which country SOLD HIM THE CHEMICAL WEAPONS? The answer to that is not "conspiracy theory" but absolute verifiable FACT.

Go ahead, see if you can look it up. The answer just might surprise you.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i believe that the facts speak for themselves, theres no need to keep going on about it. it is annoying when you get these zombie/ sheep people believing everything they are dictated, but lets move on to the next step.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
suggestions please, lets refrain from squabbling...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
I dont believe for one instant that the govt was behind it.Its my belief that a massive psychological warfare is being waged between radical Islam,Al qaeda and other terrorist organizations,against the West.Just because someone provides you with what seems like a valid link does not make it real people.Cmon for once THINK and double check with Western intelligence agencies about suspect websites.Any website that encourages "rebellion"should pose a red flag to you.

George Bush and Dick Cheney are patriots FOR americans.Anyone living inside the US will be well advised to remember that.We are up against an enemy that will not hesitate to kill you if they have a chance.Dont give them that chance.

People are not attacking America because you are rich or because you are free *laugh*. You are being attacked because you attacked them and meddle in their affairs.

It is that simple.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

m8 go onto my user page and look at my topic iv started and look at how ast stoped me from doin what i wanted to do

they are in on too i kno it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join