It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11; what are we gonna do?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

hi for so long now ive been looking for like minded people who do actually care about these serious problems that will effect us all, i too am absolutly sick of all the lies that the uk government and us government expect us to believe, i have seen with my own eyes over and over all the videos of the twin towers and their collapse to knw for sure that there were bombs in both towers which made them fall, there is no question in my mind that there were an number of bombs planted in those towers. Also not many people are aware, but there was also another supposed attack on the Pentagon at the same time an yet all the fotage of the pentagon attack shows that it was impossible for a plane as big as we were told, to have done as little damage as it did to the pentagon. If you didnt knw the pentagon is where they keep top sercret information, my personal belief is that the pentagon incident was to get rid of all the information on how they were going to attack the twin towers, by they i mean the us government. Following the twin towers, came the london bombings which again is my belief that it was a set up by the uk government which all in all makes me sick by what else are they willing to do to keep us too scared to think about what they are really doing and divde the country. Gorge Bush and Tony Blaire are the torrorists they are the ones that have commited conspiracy against their own countrys and not forgetting murder of thousands of inocent lives, if anyone else had commited such crimes they wud have without doubt been on death row, they are traitors. They have striped our rights, which is also something not alot of people knw, we do not even have any of our civil liberties which so many more people have died for over the years. But we cant blame it all on them, we to are the ones who have let this happen, we are the ones who have let these people run our countrys for so long. The only sugesstion i can think of is if we the people stoping letting these posh money mad snobs run things. we need to put real people in government who will change our contrys for the better and save the next generations from growning up in a world of lies, murder and misery, we are the only ones who can stop this, we need to forget everything they have taught us about hating peoples colour, religon, looks and stand together to make them know we have the power as we have the numbers.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Cheers! its nice to hear it.

Theres so much negativity and hate spreading around, its hard to focus.
The easiest and most basic way to change the future for the best is to educate our children, our friends, our parents and the next generation.
Educate them correctly, to be fair, to not accept injustice. who knows? we might see a change...

Today,
i saw 4 police officers just casually talking to each other, cracking jokes, and i overheard a bit and i started to laugh to myself.
Right then i started thinking "ah, they seem like nice people", and then it occured to me that; i dont mind cops (the nice ones), but as soon as the government starts to tighten its grip and it comes to martial law (soon, maybe),
Me and these cops are gonna be fighting!!!

Sorry for going off topic, but i started thinking that if there was a revolution, we would need the cops on our side.
How Can this be done? (i know its a ridiculous question)

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spenceans

I like your thinking!!! you will go far...
If you've got any strategies, please share...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CrushNWOorletourkids

Very Enlightening...
You can tell Prime Minister Fukuda is a puppet...

what about that girl at the conference?
i wonder where she is now...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't see any way to get going on it.

Teevee news and newspapers ignore this. They don't care about making things right and coming up with the criminals that did it. They want to talk about Michael Jackson's lawsuit or some old actresses plastic surgery.

So the more noise we make the more they ignore us.

I bet the bosses who run newspapers must have profited off the attacks somehow or they'd be eager to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

Thats what we need to fix!!! We need to somehow cause a stir...
Gain popularity and be noticed.
Dont be so negative!
If we help each other, we are capable of anything... you know it, i know it...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
PEOPLE!!

This government has thought of everything, thats why it is especially difficult to take any action.
Something has to be done!
I want to brainstorm more on possible strategies we could implement to create more awareness and infiltrate the media positively.
Right now, we need to gather intelligence, not intel on the government but intel on "us". We need to gather "like minded" individuals who are at the top of their games; e.g. Top web designers, photographers, musicians, artists, journalists and more importantly; activists.
I know it sounds dumb, but the biggest obstacle we have is getting "our" ideas together.

suggestions... lets keep it moving....

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.centerforpolitics.org...

Obama's life span just shortened.........

reply to post by v4vendetta

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
THIS FORUM IS WEAK ON 9/11 TRUTH.

Almost Last to pick up the ball on this discussion.
To busy chasing real issues like E.T.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vanosman

this thread is not about 9/11 truth, theres enough of that already!
this thread is about
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What are we going to do about it?

Let's brainstorm like we do in Civics. I'll see what comes up. Okay. Here, not necessarily in the correct order.

1. Yell at God
2. Learn how to hide.
3. Pull some friends and family together and chip in on a place together and share expenses.
4. Emigrate to a politically friendlier part of the planet probably in Nomansland
5. Topple the NeoCons and the bankers.
6. Secede from the Union.
7. Work to become a State Republic.
8. Declare Independence.
9. Boycott all corporations and cabals; and do everything yourself. Cut free.

Well these are some ideas my classmates came up with. I like "Yell at God" because it's free and anybody can do it all day long. Who knows? It might help.

sarc

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yeah 911 was definitely planned by Illuminati.

If you think "why would they kill 3000 of their own people?"

Illuminati is world wide, they don't really care around the people of the country.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

yeah, very "sarcastic".
I know it seems impossible,
but i cant just sit back and watch the "end of the world" show! starring "YOU" (no offence).

We might not see the fruits just yet, but there ARE things we CAN do which would be beneficial to the future and the imminent Revolution...

GET ACTIVE!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by v4vendetta
I am just getting sick and tired of hearing and reading more and more evidence in support of the 9/11 attacks being orchestrated by the US government. I personally agree 1000% that george bush and his gang were completely to blame, and i feel so dumb when i think that i even considered the 'official' version. Its been way too long that i have been clued up on events, and i somehow thought that justice will prevail or that enough people will get a petition going or something would get done.
Many years have passed, and still nothing...
What grinds my gears is that it seems 'they' are getting away with it.
If anybody has any suggestions on what can be done, please share.
Maybe, we can set up some sort of networking petition, using sites like this, with like minded people. What radio stations in america are truly on the 'left'? Maybe we can focus our energies on getting more coverage.
I know that all ideas must already be exhausted by now but something dead serious has to be done. Any suggestions are welcome...

hi for so long now ive been looking for like minded people who do actually care about these serious problems that will effect us all, i too am absolutly sick of all the lies that the uk government and us government expect us to believe, i have seen with my own eyes over and over all the videos of the twin towers and their collapse to know for sure that there were bombs in both towers which made them fall, there is no question in my mind that there were an number of bombs planted in those towers. Also the other supposed attack on the Pentagon is hard to believe and yet all the fotage of the pentagon attack shows that it was impossible for a plane as big as we were told, to have done as little damage as it did to the pentagon. If you didnt know which im sure everyone is well aware, but the pentagon is where they keep top sercret information, my personal belief is that the pentagon incident was to get rid of all the information on how they were going to attack the twin towers, by they i mean the us government.
Following the twin towers, came the london bombings which again is my belief that it was a set up by the uk government which all in all makes me sick by what else are they willing to do to keep us too scared to do anyhing and divde the country. Gorge Bush and Tony Blaire are the torrorists, they are the ones that have commited conspiracy against their own countrys and not forgetting murder of thousandsproberly millions of inocent lives, they disgust me, they are traitors. They have striped our rights, which is also something not alot of people know, we do not even have any of our civil liberties which so many more people have died for over the years. But we cant blame it all on them, we to are the ones who have let this happen, we are the ones who have let these people run our countrys for so long. The only sugesstion i can think of is if we the people stoping letting these posh money mad snobs run things.
we need to put real people in government who will change our countrys for the better and save the next generations from growning up in a world of lies, murder and misery, we are the only ones who can stop this, we need to stop listening to them telling us to hate peoples colour, religon, looks and stand together to make them know we have the power as we have the numbers. And this is to the people who cant believe these things are happening, i envy you i wish i could forget what i know but i cant, all i can say is please for your own safety consider it as a possiblity.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
what do you believe?

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Spenceans]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
see im not sure but maybe we could get in to group and maybe get our own website to make our group noticed, also flier work will draw attention to ourselves and what we stand for. I'm sure i could get the small news paper comapnys interested as theyll be happy for a story
and then get on local news tv in our group from all around the uk and america, so i think we need some one to manage it on the uk side and in america to get everyone together. maybe the people from the uk should all get together outside number ten and the americans to the white house well as far as we can get and that hopefully will draw attention, just like the good old days. Make sure you tell everyone u can, about whats really going on as it will pass onto others, there are alot more of us than the snobs in suits. We run this country if we all stoped working of a sudden the world would too. I think we must do the ground work for our children and I think we need to try and get backing from people in the spot light. Make sure that our children know that one day we will sort out this mess. Not only that but i cant just sit back n let more and more people go to war and die for the government to sit on their high and mighty chairs and rack in the money when so many brothers, sisters, husbands, wifes, mothers, fathers, cousins, etc... are dieing out there not only them but all the people fighting against our soldiers and their familys and friends. their soldiers are in are just in the same predicament as ours. Anything can be better than nothing surely, it may come as a very big shock to them we need the police to co'operate to also trying to save there lives too
Also on another thought how about we put our selves for the small community elections get the experience go up the ladder with palirament ur goal, then get people who believe what we believe in with us get more and more backing which ill be happy to get together i think its possible we just got to believe.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by Spenceans]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

FINALLY!! some positivity!!! good post.
Its all about the ground work.
WE OWE IT TO OUR CHILDREN, BROTHERS AND SISTERS...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

FINALLY!! some positivity!!! good post.
Its all about the ground work.
WE OWE IT TO OUR CHILDREN, BROTHERS AND SISTERS...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join