It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

Under the context that the aliens doing the abductions are attempting to be covert, it would make little sense that they would abduct someone of high stature.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

UNLESS, they were attempting to clone them or otherwise modify them in some fashion. Remember the King of Tyre was modified. Enmerkar was modified. Nimrod was modified. Gilgamesh was modified. And so on. These are examples where the individual is not born modified but becomes so, after birth, and they are all high profile individuals in history.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

But fair is fair. They should "yank" a big shot every now and then. Or at least appear to them, say at the foot of the bed, upon waking.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen,
the truth is out there..

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
So basically you make a bunch of extravagant claims that are against any of the alien races that are visiting Earth. Along with each point you've sadly attempted to make, you provide absolutely no substantial proof to back them up. Along with your conclusion you also have nothing substantial to back it up, yet you want us to somehow scare ourselves into a type of paranoia so we can believe you.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by Masisoar]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The simple fact is your average person, especially anyone that visits this board, has no more information about E.T. than when they started when they visited here.

There is frequent surges of claims and theories ranging from the outlandish to the more logical.

No one knows the truth, so it is very wise to not believe what anyone has to say on this board.

Has an alien ever physically hurt you?

Some people say they have.
Some people say they haven't.

Where do you put your belief then?

For anyone out there reading this that is unsure what to believe about Extraterrestrials, just understand this message board is an absolutely horrible place to find the truth.

Anyones claims about E.T. on this board without any substantial evidence to support them (linking pages that themselves don't have any substantial evidence to support them do not count either.) should be taken for about as far as you can throw a 10 ton bulldozer.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I: Ways to "stay awake" during an abduction for purposes of resisting, fighting back and potential theft of space craft to use for escape from Earth if they are too numerous (which might be the case)

...They never abduct the awake. Only when you sleep. And only at night (on account of their eyes).

If you try to stay awake during night time, they get into your head & scare the s**t out of you.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Actually, I get the distinct feeling our very own elite (whether they be earthlings or not) are holding a gun to our heads so they could hold the planet hostage for their own benefit so the good aliens do what they demand.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ya seriously man, you have no proof that these aliens have evil intentions. Maybe they are doing all these experiments for our own good. How are we supposed to know their intentions when we are scared of our own shadows half the time. I think it all depends on how you look at it, some people could be treated like we treat wild animals just because of that uncontrolable fear they have in their hearts. I think the olny way to uncover the real truth about these visiters is to evolve beond fear.
Any being that has this type of technologie obviosly has some form of intelligence and wisedom beond our imagination. I just dont think that it would be fair for everybody in the universe to have these evil aliens running the show. There has to be something more that we just cant imagine at this stage of our existance. You should think of that before you decide that everything outside of your litte bubble is the devil reincarnated.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Anyones claims about E.T. on this board without any substantial evidence to support them (linking pages that themselves don't have any substantial evidence to support them do not count either.) should be taken for about as far as you can throw a 10 ton bulldozer.

i thought i was doing pretty good. my references were:

-the Baghad Museum, Iraq (reptilian images from Eridu, circa 4000 BC)

-the Smithsonian Institute (image of a bust of Tutankhamen's sister and a CT scan of Tutankhamen's skull and neck)

-Dr. Michael S. Heiser, who has a very impressive resume, such as
Ph.D. (2004), University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI; Department of Hebrew and Semitic
Studies; minor in Classical Studies. My dissertation was entitled, “The Divine Council in Late
Canonical and Non-Canonical Second Temple Jewish Literature.” The dissertation involved exegesis
primarily in the Pentateuch, Wisdom Literature, and Isaiah, but also dealt at length with
Israelite Religion (all stages), Second Temple texts (Qumran, Pseudepigrapha, Septuagint), and
early rabbinic material.
M.A. (1998), University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI; Department of Hebrew and Semitic
Studies
M.A. (1992), University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA; Department of Ancient History; Major
Areas: Ancient Egypt and Syria-Palestine (Israel)
1988-1990, attended Dallas Theological Seminary (no degree)
Selected graduate coursework:
• Biblical Hebrew • Ancient Near East Religions • Ugaritic
• Exegesis in Isaiah • Psalms & Wisdom Literature • Middle Egyptian
• Exegesis in Ezekiel • Ancient Near East • NT Greek
• Hermeneutics • History of Israel • Phoenician
• Septuagint • Syro-Palestinian Archaeology • Aramaic
• Daniel • Akkadian (independent) • Moabite
• Pentateuch • Culture of Ancient Egypt • Syriac
• Church History • Systematic Theology • Textual Criticism

-The Mul Apin Tablets and Omens of the Moon in Halo
Marduk was the name of Jupiter
Nibiru was the name of Jupiter when it was on the Meridian.
Sagmegar was the name of Jupiter when it had been risen for 2 hours

-Strong's Concordance for the original hebrew translations of "men" and "images"

I mean, it's not like there was no research done on the topics we are discussing.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

why am I even justifying a "proof" response...

I never questioned the existence of aliens mopus. Rather I was skeptical of your wild speculative theories.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I had a very random thought the other day that the aliens visiting us today could be us who have "Evolved" and mastered time travel...

Its possible but highly doubtful!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE WATCHED TO MANY EPISODES OF ONE SOUTH PARK . TRUST ME THEY ARE HERE ,HAVE BEEN HERE AND ARE COMING BACK WHEN IT IS TIME AS AN ABDUCTEE MYSELF NO,NOTHING HORRIBLE HAPPENED TO ME AND I CANT WAIT TILL THE TIME THEY COME AND SHUT EVERYONE UP.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Come on guys .

Have you ever seen personally any Greys or Reptilians or whatever you call thats ? Have you ever Mr . mopusvindictus has any experience with Grays ? O My god .. steel can't understand how people believe this B.S .

Do not beleive the books or their authors. Don't you thing everything planned by goverment ? There is no any proof that you say .

Yes ,let assume there is life somehere in the universe .. but there is no prrof at all about existence any allien form . Flying Sausers doesn't mean any thing . THere is no proof where the UFO is bellonging to goverment or allien goverment :-) ..
Don't read the book ...it is programmed for your all .

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It is so nice to see that others have come to the same conclusion as myself. I do believe that if they(the fallen) made themselves openly known to the world we would no be alone in a resistance. Any support from the governing bodies of earth would be unreliable, not from the developed nations anyway. We may have allies that we have yet to see.

FOR TRUTH AND LIGHT.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Anunnaki were not humans, they were reptilians.

The Annunaki were not humans, true. They were the lords from the Sirius system under Enlil and Enki, and were caninoid humanoids. (Wolflike/doglike.)

The Terra Papers make this clear:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The original link in this thread was taken down, but other places in the tread have them available. (Pg. 18 has a torrent link.)

We are related to them, and, in fact, we are of the Royal House of the ASA-RRR, genetic descendants of Enki (EA). We share this planet with illegal overlords of lizard-heart. They are the ones engineering the planned starvation and enslavement of our race.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

Chill Pill bro, it's just a friendly philosophical conversation

Undo, I understand the theory, and it all makes sense, but I'm curious if this "shadow government" we all know exists could have any power over what archaeological finds are released or not! =o Maybe all your sources were tampered with

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
And although it will never be mentioned...

Why isn't Aliens and Disclosure the no 1 Topic in the next presidental election????

With all the focus on oil prices, the War in Iraq, Iran, national health care, securing the borders, the economy - this I will guarantee you - the candidate to mention ETs and disclosure will pave the way for a landslide victory for the other candidate.

America isn't even ready for the truths about how our government profits from taxes on gas prices. There's no way they could be ready for the truths of disclosure.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You refuse to accept eye witness accounts as evidence. This type of evidence is used in a court of law where a defendant faces imprisonment, even the death penalty. I don't have an ET account
to swear to under oath, but I do have a poltergeist encounter that I would swear to, even take a lie detector test to if asked. If someone tells me they saw a UFO or ET, generally I accept it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps

Chill Pill bro, it's just a friendly philosophical conversation

Undo, I understand the theory, and it all makes sense, but I'm curious if this "shadow government" we all know exists could have any power over what archaeological finds are released or not! =o Maybe all your sources were tampered with

I'm telling you... The SHETU government can do a scary number of things... Read the Terra Papers.

(Do I sound like a broken record yet? [grin])

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join