It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okay, this is serious too many people out there have been duped into a false sense of security about these "Greys" by Media propaganda and such tactics.

There is No galactic federation, we are screwed, that crash at Roswell was the human equal to Combat for roaches... every dang thing we reversed engineered is bad for us, Estrogen levels are so high that we are becoming a bunch of drone males like a hive of insects which is essentially what I think these creepy humanoids are, drone crossbred worker bugs. I think we are all alone, I think they are playing with our genome, crossbreeding with us and I think these little s.o.b's do this to every planet they encounter, everything I see in history points to them as once having been cartakers of life that turned on the galaxy.

The bible stories refrence a race of giants that bred with us and it pissed these overlord worker bees off so they beat the crap out of the Annunaki and now they are coming back for us. Everything points to them as rotten, no good scrawny soulless little bugs with zero good intent for our species!

A few examples...

1: Roswell, everything reversed engineered seems to cause cancer, raise estrogen levels or be good mostly for human extermination. I believe they Crashed the sucker on purpose so we'd hack in and thus my Combat for humans theory.

2: Where did the Annunaki go? Everything points to a war in space... we have tunnels all over the Earth, a larger than human humanoid species didn't go underground for Fun! something showed up bombing the crud out of our parent race and drove them into the earth then flooded the heck out of the planet by ending the last ice age suddenly. Who might that have been?

3: as soon as it's all said and done we have the story of the tower of Babbel. we shot an "arrow" helllllo.... rocket into the "heavens" not heaven "Heavens" and we get fired upon from space, lets not forget the nuclear destruction of sodom and gomorrah K?

4: Many cultures of Earth then spend thousands of years tribal ... i.e. Laying LOW... why is this? Why no technology? Why did so many cultures and religions develop a bug up the arse about technology?

5: Lets jump to the present... we go to the moon, never go back... are bells going off besides me? U.S. budget 10 Trillion in Debt... tow in an asteroid that's 15-20 Trillion Nasa gets what? 11 Billion 15 Billion yearly? Ummmm all propaganda aside... "we need to solve our problems here", "the tech is to difficult..." waaaaaa, asteroids full of raw material... some of them whizzing by Earth and a giant moon over our heads... 40 years pass we do NOTHING?

Who told us to stay put?

6: They creep me out... not very scientific but i'm sorry, they just look like genetic manipulation, there is something wrong with them

7: They kidnap allot of people stick things in our butts, don't return allot of them and the ones they do go whacko sometimes... what kind of benevolent species probes your anus? You'd think they'd have an xray machine... why do so many abductees recall HORROR

8: Abductees often site another "alien" on board a grotesque insect looking type... I think these are what they really are and they just cross bred drones from our genome to look all like friendly skinny et's... these guys are drones of some sort the real greys are obviously disgusting and NO...they aren't trying to avoid "culture shock"

okay... i could go on and list forever... I don't understand all this benevolent ET crap and non intervention wishful thinking... and galactic council nonsense... If they were benevolent they'd do something... all this "Your inferior destructive species we won't interfere with nonsense"

B.S. bring your alien rear end down and get us over the culture shock by giving us...zero point energy or let us know the truth about g-d or some thing useful... these things are sneaky and they repulse me as a human citizen of planet Earth

LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE!!

[edit on 11-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I think that it's actually HIGHLY possible that IF we ARE being visited by aliens, there is not JUST one species. I actually highly doubt that there would be only one species. Next up, I'd say that it's also very likely that if there are alien species out there millions of years advanced than us with the technology to travel across the galaxy or possibly the universe, there are most likely several different alliances of aliens depending on the scope of things. In which case "greys" (I hate the terms we assign all these different species) may very well be malevolent, while others may be benevolent. Bottom line is though, when everything is revealed, if we find out aliens are real, be very skeptic of those who claim to be the good guys, and don't trust any of them on initial contact.

I'd also like to point out that all of the technologies which appear to be bad for us would have been backwards engineered by OUR governments, not by the aliens. In which case human flaw and ulterior motives may be involved.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Please post ideas you may have about how to rids ourselvs of this galactic pest the turned on the house of G-d...

A: Methods by which we can draw them to the ground to slaughter them

B: Places we can hide undetected

C: Ways to determine humans who have been genetically manipulated

D: Planetary defense systems

E: Governments and political and celebrity officials who have not yet been tampered with

F: Ways to prevent abduction and track our missing abducted love ones

G: Possible political activisim that would be credible

H: Methods of contacting potential allies from other worlds or maybe within our own?

I: Ways to "stay awake" during an abduction for purposes of resisting, fighting back and potential theft of space craft to use for escape from Earth if they are too numerous (which might be the case)

J: Possible effective weapons systems that wouldn't harm humans or the Earth in the process of self defense

K: Spreading Public awareness that E.T.s Suck (besides E.T's suck T-shirts)

Long Live The Resistance!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Most of us know there is something fishy in this world, but no one really wants to admit of what could be done to stop it. If one stands up and demands something to be done and commit action. In which area of a problem are you willing to stand up against first?

The truth is getting out there steadly that we are being deluded to the governments lies. But people are afraid to stand up against the government, because of their power. What drives the governments power is money. What keeps the government running, are the people that contribute money to the government through taxes, they keep that money in banks which they further borrow our money, to keep the growing communities strong. Some goverments may use it for weapons, military, building projects, health care, for homeless people, etc.

Even if governments are brainwashing us. We will go through hardships without the government supplying us with our needs in order to survive. It's a scary and powerful tactical weapon for denomination and control. I don't like it one bit, hence why one of these days that I'm going to live off the grid.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps be very skeptic of those who claim to be the good guys, and don't trust any of them on initial contact.

I'd also like to point out that all of the technologies which appear to be bad for us would have been backwards engineered by OUR governments, not by the aliens. In which case human flaw and ulterior motives may be involved.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

Yes! Traitors could be anywhere and that's what I am saying... don't trust any of them unless given good reason too!

Personally I am pretty suspicous... I think they are malevolent largely because of the lack of other alien species throughout history, we have some reliable suspicion of these "Dogons" Annunaki ripe in pre history then... war in the heavens and nothing much else...

You get people on the net talking of all these "races" but 99% seem to be Greys or with greys... and the people saying they contact these other races really are fringe and offer nothing beyond "telepathic" visions...

which spells B.s. to me...

Maybe there are others... BUT, whwere? all we get are constant Greys and subtypes... This completely lends to me the concept that these Greys run around absorbing or destroying other races...

all of our history has stories of Annunaki in various languages names, g-ds etc...then the war... (with who?)

Then nothing but lights in the skies and these guys... totally suspicous if you ask me...

we need to demand a complete accounting of this from them.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Here we go with more wild speculation! Where is your proof?? You want to draw the aliens to the ground so they are defenseless and we can squash them? I don't even know where to start!

Oh that's right... I'd start by moving this thread to SKUNK WORKS.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Most of us know there is something fishy in this world, but no one really wants to admit of what could be done to stop it.

I say the first step is getting it out of the public conciousness that these things... and I use that tem loosely are "benevolent"

No species is instantly friendly to an enemy species... sure, some apes came down from the trees to "pet" the big kitty with the pretty Saber Teeth... those monkies are extinct..

The monkies that flung sH*& and rocks at the big kitty became us... a public conciousness of survival of our species and our eveolution and that aliens are exactly that Alien and unknown should be pushed...

No more flocking to movies like E.T. and If your husband starts for random reason being "compelled" to go out in the night to some mountain to hear hypnotic songs you hit him with a tranquilizer...

seriously lol, movies like "Alien" make sense... movies like E.T. turn our kids into food for other species!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
But E.T's though, I assume that there a lot of aliens that are very friendly out there. We should accept and love one another. Grays are very well known, because they are talked more often then the other E.T's so we assume that whenever we hear or see a word "alien" we think of alien's being the Grays.

Well I should set it straight that all alien's are not "the Grays". Or described as being "little green men." There are many more that we aren't aware of. But I know that the friendly aliens are out there watching us at this very moment. They will reveal themselves when the time is right.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Perhaps the "greys" being the only ones seen is a sign of their intentions, perhaps the benevolent ones see no reason to interfere with us until we are ready or in need, while the "greys" are using us as lab rats and really don't care if we see them, only that it's not proven.

Again, I don't see much reason in arguing it, we can't know anything for sure, just make yourself prepared for whatever is to come, paranormal or governmental, and know that no official sources can be trusted, continue to seek the truth even after sources present it to you.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
....can't...breathe...too...funny...

Man, that is the funniest thing I've read in days. I totally agree. I think everyone who is of like mind should climb aboard galactic starfighters and go out there and KICK SOME ALIEN BUTT!! The rest of us will stay here and do things like study, build, create, and improve the human condition. We'll leave the light on.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
But E.T's though, I assume that there a lot of aliens that are very friendly out there. We should accept and love one another. Grays are very well known, because they are talked more often then the other E.T's so we assume that whenever we hear or see a word "alien" we think of alien's being the Grays.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Shrukin89]

If they were "friendly" they would announce themselvs... I'm friendly, I wave at people... even other species and Deer apparently are smarter then we are because they run for it even when I'm being friendly...

There really is nothing else but the "Greys" we have what must amount to Millions of sightings and who knows how many abductions and across the board we get a response about these Greys or Greys with these little creeps with them..

I mean... how thick are we all, people can't all be making this up, govt's don't do giant inquires into nothing... if there is a Govt inquiry into Ufo's it means... there are frackin ufo's flying around that's why there is an inquiry...

when they come back and say ..."we didn't find anything" it's got to be a load of hogwash, there was enough evidence BEFORE the inquiry to spend money to go looking...

I don't think there are friendly aliens, I think prior to the "propaganda" we all knew exactly what alien meant for us...doom, every movie from the 50's was about us needing to stomp alien ass... no one EVER thought they would be friendly really... it was a collective unconcious thing, we all knew it would be a blob or killer robot or anal probe...

cripes... we made the Movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" then sat there while they snatached our brains on this one...

I doubt there are any friendly aliens, that's TV..the good guy always wins...

Here's How I see Reality

In Planet A a species evolves it reaches a hieght of culture, develops a peaceful society filled with...singing plants and glowing water and no one gets sick or eats meat, they all hug the trees and Love everything and Every one... There are Billions of them coexisting in harmony and go explore space we will call them "The Flower Children"

On planet B, They suck, they fight endlessly use up all there resources and perpetually bomb each other into the stone age... We will call them "The Turds"

The Flower Children visit the world of Turds and try to help them... give them technology... The Turds Immeadiately fly to the world of Flower Children and drop on them... running ad scream ensues... when it's all over there is nothing left of the flower world all of them have been used for food or sex until they died, the cities are in ruins and the Turds fly off looking for the next world to sh*t on... The Turds multiply endlessly until they either take everything over or meet a bigger nastier bunch of Turds

Some of you are saying... the Turds won't survive... I say B.S. to that... There are 6 Billion turds on this planet right now and I bet a Nuclear holocost doesn't kill us all... Ever Try and Bomb a House full of Roaches... 10 Million roaches... 4-6 of them are immune to whatever you use and then breed endlessly having a house full of food to themselvs...

at 6 Billion we have Cockroach proportions here on Earth

[edit on 12-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
....can't...breathe...too...funny...

Man, that is the funniest thing I've read in days. I totally agree. I think everyone who is of like mind should climb aboard galactic starfighters and go out there and KICK SOME ALIEN BUTT!! The rest of us will stay here and do things like study, build, create, and improve the human condition. We'll leave the light on.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by applebiter]

The dumbest thing we have ever done is... "space weapon proliferation treaties"

I wouldn't fly the shuttle up there without a full nuke payload and a set of the new gatlin guns under each wing...

I don't even Get Nasa... they say they gave the Astronauts MDMA or Extasy lol...to stop them from being depressed and lol...so they all come back... "check out the view from space...we are all one dude... we saw aliens man see the lights"

Okay...stop giving Extasy to our well trained aggressive Airforce piolts... K these guys prior to dosing with MDMA knew exactly what to do in the vicinity of an "alien" craft... Order it down... Fire if it doesn't comply... Period..

They are VIOLATING EARTH SPACE without announcing thier pressence... open fire...

We are acting like the Natives did when Europeans arrived... "ohhhh ahhh beared g-ds" That was right before the rape and slaughter started... dumb ass assumption on the part of the natives... learn from history... starnge "ships" landing on your shores... get shot at... every time, no questions asked...

Maybe they are friendly... LOL after 60 years they'd at least One time signal the damn radio tower that they were coming by... they figured out we used radios by now with thier..."advanced technology" They are probably cruising in listening to death metal and laughing at us as we try to hail them... turning the cloaking button off and on and pissing themselvs with laughter...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
and to head off the argument before it hits me....

"How do I know that The Advanced Aliens aren't the flower children and already know we are a bunch of Turds so they avoid blatant contact so we don't Turd them up?"

Because they being flower children are too benevolent to Blow us to bits... so the Turds automatically survive any encounter with the flower children... they take us on board, they bring us places and we multiply, IF the Greys were a "flower child race" and ever encountered a genuine group of Turds... they would never have made it past that planet and got to us... They'd be stupid enough to preserve the species and some would get loose and sooner or later they would go extinct...

So even if we are turds ourselvs... Just to be able to handle us and survive they have to be a race of Turds in some form too

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Here we go with more wild speculation! Where is your proof?? You want to draw the aliens to the ground so they are defenseless and we can squash them? I don't even know where to start!

Oh that's right... I'd start by moving this thread to SKUNK WORKS.

I already went over this before I saw this...

Proof is in not being Retarded and dumbed down... Obviously there are UFo's... obviously tons of people are abducted... the sheer numbers of eyewitnesses is not some "phenomena" of liars in collective unison... we don't run around investigating nothing, the astronauts are all kind of high ...but not stupid... Every single culture on earth refrences the Antediluvian period and "visitors" etc...

The frackin Pope is putting up telescopes all over the world and says... "sure it might be prudent to believe in aliens"

LOL I'm sure there were native American s who said when the scouts came home... "White people...your friggin nuts" but lol here we are lack of melanin and all...

There are aliens there are sightings every damn day, everyone knows someone who has seen one... presidentail canditates and military men and astronauts and police officers and...

why am I even justifying a "proof" response... if your not aware there are aliens yet... by all means leave your windows open at night maybe "burglers" aren't real either... I've never seen one sooo....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
And although it will never be mentioned...

Why isn't Aliens and Disclosure the no 1 Topic in the next presidental election????

Kennedy was going to reveal "something"

Carter siad when asked about Aliens "I wish I could tell you son" with a tear in his pansy eye btw...

Reagan Got on national televison and said something to the effect of we may need to worry more about an enemy of all humanity

This president Bush is weaponizing the heck out of space... and frankly Haarp, and Lazers and ultra deep bunker busters... these aren't for Iranians okay...

So why isn't this just put on the table... I kind of like having a Turd for a president... I know exactly what Cheeny would do if he saw a Grey... probably thought he saw one out of the corner of his eye that day hunting lol...

I mean we debate... illegal aliens in this country poor mexicans who for some crazy reason actually like us and want to live here... But no one is bitching about constant daily incursions into our airspace by real aliens...

it's just mental... as a culture we bust balls on immigrants... dynamite a lake if a new form of carp is found in it... But Aliens... ah we will wait and see what happens...

I hope Bush puts EMP cannons on the Moon ...

I'd like to know how these candidates feel... Will Obama offer them Food Stamps? Will he great the Aliens and say... "Caucasians... Taste just like Chicken just so you know..." or is willing to fight the good fight?

This should be the no 1 issue of this election

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Anunnaki were not humans, they were reptilians. perhaps reptilian-grey hybrids. The only statues found in sumer prior to 3900 BC, were not humans, they were these guys. This was found in Enki's city of Eridu. Enki, if you remember the biblical text, was removed from the body he was in (he lost his legs). So in Akkad he gets a new body, which is bred for him, as is indicated in the stories of Gilgamesh and Nimrod. (Remember Enkidu, Gilgamesh's clone, dies prematurely, so Gilgamesh becomes the new host of Enki). I believe this is Enki, the equivalent of the biblical Serpent in the Garden. He didn't enlighten us, he enslaved us. The only enlightenment we received was Enki's version of civilization building.

Source
oi.uchicago.edu...

This is the whole gang. Humans, reptilians, greys and the "worm" (the staff looking thing in the hand of the guy farthest to the right, which is Enki minus his "legs," (my theory)). From a vase, pre-dynastic Egypt, found in the gravegoods at Naqada (Abydos, Egypt)

Far as your theory about bugs, well now I think those are indicated in Revelation 9. Have you read it? It's what I call the opening of the star gate chapter.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
MopusVindictus For Chancellor! We will fight in the deep underground bases. We will fight on the cereal fields of the UK that have been defiled by the inane doodlings of gray flower children. We will wring their scrawny necks and use their little gray arms as back scratchers. We will have our way with their females, and their females will never desire to go back again. We will take their flying saucers and pimp them mightily. We will make them the Mexicans' landscapers. There will be no retreat and no surrender.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Undo

Great material!

I would have absolutely NO debate on the nature of the Annunaki... Reptillian or otherwise, that we were servents, enslaved or manipulated by them I think is a certainty...

But I do not think that these "greys" are the Annunaki as most people believe... I think the Annunaki were either vanquished or defeated by them. The images and size and depictions of the annunaki only vaugely resemble the greys the heads are to long where the greys are round...

I'm not at all going to try and make concrete what absolute proof of is not my hands to see or bear witness too and... the story is complex to say the least!

But that these Greys are no good I am certain

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter
MopusVindictus For Chancellor! We will fight in the deep underground bases. We will fight on the cereal fields of the UK that have been defiled by the inane doodlings of gray flower children. We will wring their scrawny necks and use their little gray arms as back scratchers. We will have our way with their females, and their females will never desire to go back again. We will take their flying saucers and pimp them mightily. We will make them the Mexicans' landscapers. There will be no retreat and no surrender.

You know i'm doing this with a bit of humor but I seriously m sure the Greys are no damn good and... LOL as funny as it is...

Get out of the cereal you bast$3s... just like ants... (i'd never have my way with thier females either ewwwwww) We have the hottest females in the universe everyone knows this...

But serously all comedy aside... if it invades Earths airspace unnanounced we should fight instantly, never make deals until we know all the details and never let them land except under controled measures, we worry about... contaminating mars with microbial life... Under no circumstance should they be allowed to come and go as they please...

I think our leaders do worry about alarming the public, but I really do think disclosure is WAAAAY overdue and they need to enlist our help..to track them, weed them out, watch for them at every turn and unite humanity against a real threat... far from cause problems just...spitting out the truth would probably stop for a time at least all human onn human war on the planet

I hate to use the native American example because it might be offensive, it's not meant to be... Our level of technology doesn't matter... if more natives pulled off even a few more Roanokes on the colonizers... this would be the United States of Navajo or what have you right now...

I know i'm being a bit silly but if they are using the moon... and we know this, use nukes... if they are underground, evacuate drop bunker busters draft en and head down... there is no other way but... be colonized, I don't accept that...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
And although it will never be mentioned...

Why isn't Aliens and Disclosure the no 1 Topic in the next presidental election????

Kennedy was going to reveal "something"

Carter siad when asked about Aliens "I wish I could tell you son" with a tear in his pansy eye btw...

Reagan Got on national televison and said something to the effect of we may need to worry more about an enemy of all humanity

This president Bush is weaponizing the heck out of space... and frankly Haarp, and Lazers and ultra deep bunker busters... these aren't for Iranians okay...

So why isn't this just put on the table... I kind of like having a Turd for a president... I know exactly what Cheeny would do if he saw a Grey... probably thought he saw one out of the corner of his eye that day hunting lol...

I mean we debate... illegal aliens in this country poor mexicans who for some crazy reason actually like us and want to live here... But no one is bitching about constant daily incursions into our airspace by real aliens...

it's just mental... as a culture we bust balls on immigrants... dynamite a lake if a new form of carp is found in it... But Aliens... ah we will wait and see what happens...

I hope Bush puts EMP cannons on the Moon ...

I'd like to know how these candidates feel... Will Obama offer them Food Stamps? Will he great the Aliens and say... "Caucasians... Taste just like Chicken just so you know..." or is willing to fight the good fight?

This should be the no 1 issue of this election

How about we all send e-mails to both candidates on this topic and see the reaction from both?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join