It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have come to realize that the only REAL way the people on Earth will come together and break down religious and ethnic barriers to form thee greatest civilization Earth has ever seen, would be to inform Earth's civilization that ET's do exist in our Infinite Universe. The real truth is That not all ET's are friendly and we DO need to protect OUR planet. That is why i think there is some life form spending us messages in the form of crop circles on how to build up our technology to defend ourselves from "space pirates" as i call them. We need to be open first and foremost with them to understand their intensions, than we can nuke our aces back to the stone ages.

We will only get stronger as a Planet by openly addressing these issues with the people of Earth, not just the Governments/Corporations.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Alferd Packer]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

So much becomes clear in reading the Terra Papers. The Grays are not the Annunaki; they are not the Royal Egyptians. They are Reptilian.

So I highly recommend reading them for a better view of who everyone was.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My neighbour's good friend's uncle great grandfather got cancer long time before Roswell. What would you say OP?

I could find no annunaki in my bible, what would you say christians?

Go joke around, I laugh and it is funny, do I have to pay you?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Till I get crazy a$$ telephatic powers and can read their minds to see what really is dwelling behind those two big eyes... im sticking to my baseball bat! Im not too crazy about the fact they stay in the shade for thousans of years... If they wanted to be benefic to us they would of done it awhile ago and would of blend with us to help us awhile ago... looks more to me like they are just waiting us to be decently intelligent just enough to fill their needs ... not enough to be a threat...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It was a single projectile
Charged with all the power in the universe
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as ten thousand Suns
Rose in all its splendor...
It was an unknown weapon
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakras
... The Corpses so burned
As to be unrecognizable
Their hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.

(I don't know what, but something about this screams "NUKE" to me)
Sounds like a poet's rendition of Hiroshima/Nagasaki, but was written in Sanskrit, thousands of years ago, describing a weapon known as the Agneya.

Another text...

If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burn in the sky,
That would be like the splendor of the mighty one...
I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Last line was quoted by Robert Oppenheimer, father of the A-bomb)

This suggests races on earth before us.

Ruins of cities have been found with skeletons placed as if death came swiftly, yet there is no volcanic activity in the area. Most importantly, the remains bore radioactivity levels comparable to those at Hiroshima/Nagasaki.
Info obtained from Charles Berlitz's The Dragons Triangle. I recommend this book highly.

Quite weird, really.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by sobek52]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
Bottom line is though, when everything is revealed, if we find out aliens are real, be very skeptic of those who claim to be the good guys, and don't trust any of them on initial contact.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

i just wanted to concur w/ this train of thought. i agree. seems like so many are willing to either trust anything that appears good or they are not willing to trust at all.

the main thing i guess would be gut instinct, to rely heavily on that first initial reaction your body has when sh*t hits the fan.

i have started my "resistance" by making myself more aware of my "gut instincts" and noting what happens when i go w/ it and also becoming aware of the false dangers that induce a false "gut reaction." seems stupid maybe, but at this point, my natural instincts seem to be the best way to go and thanks to living in an "artificial" world, i am far from being able to rely on my gut instinct.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

i also believe it's really important to recognize which is which.
here's the problem. even though Enki was considered the Tricky god,
the defiant god, the prince defiant and even though he tricked adapa
out of immortality and even though he confused the languages at
the tower of babel, etc, people still worshipped him and he was
their favored choice. perception is so easily manipulated by the people
who run everything. so my theory is this:

if your free will is removed from consideration, it's the bad guys. if they can't let you practice your religion or your particular brand of faith, it's the bad guys.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
So basically you make a bunch of extravagant claims that are against any of the alien races that are visiting Earth. Along with each point you've sadly attempted to make, you provide absolutely no substantial proof to back them up. Along with your conclusion you also have nothing substantial to back it up, yet you want us to somehow scare ourselves into a type of paranoia so we can believe you.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by Masisoar]

You know this and taglines like Disneys "100 000 Spaceships With 250 millions of Angels of Light are from 1998 present around Earth to help us; to protect us from the "Greys"" Are exactly the reason that we are screwed...

This is (despite) my humor a serious post... these two responses in a row... One absurd !00,000 protecting ships (we should be so lucky) galactic councils and... utter fiction

and then complete denial follows it...

Proof is in the number of sightings and coresponding historical documentation of visitation... too many people have been abducted, too many people have seen the ships and the amount of evidence of visitation is human history is overwhelming.

I'm sorry but just because they didn't drive SUV's didn't make our ancestors retarded, when constant statements of "came from The Heavens" are made biblically and in all cultures you can have a fair degree of certainty...

I have my ideas based on allot of thought, are they all correct, no almost surely not... But the point of this thread is... "our airspace is being violated, people are being abducted, very credible people including elected officials believe this"

Those who do not know history Are Doomed To Repeat It...

As Example, this situation is no different then Columbus not getting funding at first for an expedition... The Flat world thing...

When I was a child I Knew... not believed Knew that there were planets around other stars, I didn't need to have Scientific method prove this to me, it's friggin obvious, you have to be mental to know a bit of science and believe Only Our Star had Planet...

Some thing are common sense ... If someone just cooked a pizza and it's been 5 minutes you know 99.9% certainty that you touch the burner and you will be burned, sure some one might have cooled it off, sure it might be a new material that cools fast... but you look at it, it's an old stove and the burner is still Red and you Know, you don't need to do 1,000 test experiments and wast allot of money for a guy in a white coat to verify it...

Ditto to why I Knew as a child there were other worlds... prior to finding a few hundred of them

Ditto to why I Know there is life on some of those worlds

Ditto to why I know if a million people say they were abducted by Greys, they aren't all full of Bull

The scientific method has draw backs... somethings you just have to wake up, open your eyes and go "oh Cr$%" Like if someone throws something at your head you don't do a test to know if it's soft or hard you just duck...

My logic is based on common sense... we know, the introduction of new species radically alters the environment and usually displaces other species, We Know it's a bad idea to let any group of competitors just come land with out any control on your territory...

Likewise we can know, our Astronauts, presidents, police officers and public aren't part of some grand conspiracy or just plain bsing the same story...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar

Has an alien ever physically hurt you?

Some people say they have.
Some people say they haven't.

Some Native American were hurt when Europeans arrived some weren't

Has one ever hurt me? Yeah, I don't like the looks of them, my gut tellls me they are hostile, It hurts me when American Citizens tell people they were taken from cars or homes and experimented on and people, like you think they are crazy...

I have spoken to some of these people and they are in Anguish, they are citizens they are Human like me and they are Traumatized...

and yeah, that hurts me, it hurts everyone of our planet

Have they hurt me? Physically... very likely, Did natives in the states Know when small pox or other viruses were put inthier blankets...No, did it hurt them? Kill them yes? Are these things Alive have they exposed us to alien microbes... certainly, if there was one crash that's real, definitively! Do I know exatly what the ramifications are, no.

But I do demand that whatever "higher culture" they think they have that they still ask permission before landing and buzzing around because if it lives, it makes mistakes, even if they were benevolent (ha) they could still screw up and affect My Life

Yeah if a beatle from China can wipe out a Forest in New England... an Intelligent Alien Spiecies doing what it pleases is surely no good for us.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ha someone been watching to much the tv show "V"(the resistance).That would be interesting if any of this was true.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
welcome back, mopus. did you have a chance to review my questions posed to you regarding seraph and enosh?

werner von braun warned people that an imminent alien attack concept would be used to allow the big wigs to weaponize space. personally, i don't know where to sit on that issue, as jesus also says:

here is the patience and faith of the saints- he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

if that's applicable to this situation, i don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

oh man!!!!!!!!! you guys are the funniest posters I have read on this forum.

Please continue, or better still get your own southpark like show ...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
And although it will never be mentioned...

Why isn't Aliens and Disclosure the no 1 Topic in the next presidental election????

With all the focus on oil prices, the War in Iraq, Iran, national health care, securing the borders, the economy - this I will guarantee you - the candidate to mention ETs and disclosure will pave the way for a landslide victory for the other candidate.

America isn't even ready for the truths about how our government profits from taxes on gas prices. There's no way they could be ready for the truths of disclosure.

I can't disagree with much of this...

But yet feel allot of these decisions being made contrary to public opinion may very well revolve around the non disclosure of information regarding Aliens.

Why the huge push for global govt at suh breakneack speed and to bring rouge natiions inline and surrendering authority on so many issues to the UN...

I can't help but think the agenda behind this came at the demand of the Greys... in part becuase of our lack of human commitment to space...

and who says, they have any agena other than knowing the rush for globalization would wreck us and keep us locked to Earth... destroy ourselvs...

Think about it you make a demand to "unify the planet as a species before we are "allowed" to leave Earth and keep us all busy while... your sending for reenforcements? It all sounds so...'high culture" right? Our politicians rush to comply and make these lame agreements sure... take any plants and people you want, we believe you will treat them well on acturn 9, meanwhile they are altering our genome and climate to suit thier needs...

I'm not so sure, that a president opening about disclosure would be so radical, I think allot of people would think he/she is nuts, but allot of people like me, would actually vote for a change...

I mean if a candidate just said straight out... There are aliens and I will open all the files to the public and had even a shred of proof to back that up...

It could halt or explain all the lies in one moment...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OP is right, I think: expect nothing good...
Stick with what you know- all life we are aware of is horrible, brutal, and murderous. How many tons of living and aspiring ( at some level) creatures does the oh-so-enlightened blue whale eat in a day ?
Dolphins seem so darned highly developed... unless you're a fish.
And so on ad-nauseum. Everything including the grazers and even the plants themselves kill and kill and kill.
This is simply what we actually know.
It's silly if not delusional to speculate, when we actually have real information regarding thousands upon thousands of species to give us some guidance...
With all due respect to Mormans, I would remind you that Jesus did not land in Central America- Cortez did.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I mean... Even the war in Iraq.

Is there a reason besides oil we are so interested in.. the location of the old tower of Babbel etc, etc... Perhaps us wanting digs and protecting or pillaging the remains of very old archaeological sites has a purpose... If there are Clues to the origins of intervention in a region and the Taliban is busy Destroying those ruins... isn't there yet another reason besides WMD's and Oil to occupy?

What if we think there are WMD's or the potential to uncover the means to make something that makes an A-bomb look like a match buried in the region?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alferd Packer
I have come to realize that the only REAL way the people on Earth will come together and break down religious and ethnic barriers to form thee greatest civilization Earth has ever seen, would be to inform Earth's civilization that ET's do exist in our Infinite Universe. The real truth is That not all ET's are friendly and we DO need to protect OUR planet. That is why i think there is some life form spending us messages in the form of crop circles on how to build up our technology to defend ourselves from "space pirates" as i call them. We need to be open first and foremost with them to understand their intensions, than we can nuke our aces back to the stone ages.

We will only get stronger as a Planet by openly addressing these issues with the people of Earth, not just the Governments/Corporations.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Alferd Packer]

Well... wow, huh... uh Amen... Cool!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I believe they Crashed the sucker on purpose...

So do I.

You are one of the very few people (or at least ones I've come across) that have considered this notion. Death is unreal and irrelevant if you understand where we are and how they can be both here and "there". There is no death for any of us really...just regulation and control. That is NOT what they have to worry about. There were no dead aliens at the Roswell site.

People have no idea what is going on and it just gets ugly from here.
It always does.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
welcome back, mopus. did you have a chance to review my questions posed to you regarding seraph and enosh?

werner von braun warned people that an imminent alien attack concept would be used to allow the big wigs to weaponize space. personally, i don't know where to sit on that issue, as jesus also says:

here is the patience and faith of the saints- he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

if that's applicable to this situation, i don't know.

I can tell you that, and I also responded to something like this about Vampires... While Enoch was resonsable for helping maintain the Human linage down through Noah (who knows if these names have real signifigance) The person he represents also created other lines of species to help defend the human race, I don't want to take this on a tangent, but many of our myths I think have truth behind them. When the war came to our skies, I believe people were engineered to help defend humanity.

Question I have is, are the same experiments going on today... for or agaisnst humanity in terms of playing with our genetics, are we molding soldiers for our defense or to prop up the enemies cause...

again it brings everything to disclosure, g-d knows Darpa has it's hand in everything and we certainly are with our hands in the genetic cookie jar as far as creating "seraph"

In terms of the translation many people will give exact descriptions of the type... "Firey Dragon" etc... what I believe Seraph are are genetic manipulations of animal and sometimes alien DNA, I believe allot of our legends are real and what we call Vampires are an example of Seraph created by Enoch who was educated "in the heavens" and that many other times, the annunaki, perhaps reptillians and human (higher up) servents created many things that could be called seraph which over time became a generalized word...

This I think is where the whole some are good and some are bad thing arises because seraph usually are mostly human but someties alien too or combination and they were small in number and diverse in what they were. Combinations of human animal and alien (angelic) (demonic) Dna

Only comment I can make is... we are dropping human dna into animals literally daily this last year or so...

It Amazes me that ... we worry about the power derived from Oil BTW when... We are spliing up the human genome and close to seriously creating things that could be impossibly powerful or intelligent etc, etc...

Nano tech and biotech are far more important to the future of America and humanity then... Oil is, we have nuke plants, oil would, mean we have to ride bikes and public transpo more... big deal, but amazing how selfish and short sighted we really can be in daily life.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How about an X-prize to produce ET? Why not. 20 million sounds good to me. Everybody ask around, there are a lot of rich people. Even I know a millionare (has 1 million only). Since there can't really be no ET, then their money is safe. Get someone to put up the money, no ET, no pay. I dare some rich a$$ character to put up the money.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hmmm, If I wasn't mistaken, the grays are the new 'Islamic terrorists
' Oh well, if one plan fails, just move on to the next, eh?

I think there are good aliens and bad aliens and that there might be an war in space, but I have trouble believing there is such an severe hostility out there. I wonder why there has never been an credible account of an alien attack on Earth, ever. Also, whats so bad about the grays that couldn't be found in an human? We kill, rape, assault. We even cannibalize. We've done horrendous things in the name of whoever we followed.

I'm afraid we are the sheep, and the wolves (probably mostly humans only) are baying up a new storm to keep the sheep close.

Why wouldn't the government tell us the truth about what they REALLY know? I bet they are afraid of losing power to an higher benevolent order so they bring up racism and xenophobia. It has happened for thousands of years and they are still doing it. Why the heck won't the aliens release some kind of horrible genome disease to wipe out the humans and purify the Earth? They have the technology, most likely! Why drag out this torture? To watch us suffer? Are we in a purgatory or hell? Who is torturing us, Earthlings or Aliens?

This claim that outer space is full of danger is garbage, like the (disproven) belief that odd or foreign countries, peoples or religions are inherently dangerous or suspicious.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by star in a jar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join