It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think that simplicity is the rosetta stone for deciphering what has gone on.

I personally am most influenced by the number of differences between ancient and even modern Hebrew and Modern language translation. Also by the sheer volume of text excluded and number of books never refrenced in western culture.

Secondly and perhaps more so than what I just stated, knowledge of the Pre flood world and human history prior to these times from the flood shows me that for as much as 20,000 plus years prior to what we call History there was for lack of a better term Herstory.

Religion was sensible for most of human history, Goddess worship, worship of nature worship of Life sems to have been the norm, not in a diety sense but simply worship of life.

We assume that because we have been duped by organizations into Literal Translation of texts and a belief acrosss much of the world in a Diety and overlord that our ancestors were also as equally primative in terms of spiritual thinking.

I Do believe that what we see in accounts in ancient post flood history of Gods and of Angels and Beings from the Heavens is actually very plain talk about a war in the heavens among those that came down from the heavens and played a role here on Earth

The problem is, by the dates and times we link to civilization, mankind was switching from goddess religion to religions based on these great events, if there were remainders of "giants" and etc, etc, this was aftermath of whatever happened and we became a Pantheon or god based spirituality, legends of the flood and these beings and the last of them being found and killed became a new kind of religion that evolved into the statues and the artifacts from cultures that really should be like Sumeria and babylon considered in terms of human civilization the first of the modern era. The names given and translation after translation obscure the true meaning of words.

By remembering that these humans as our genome dates us were Exactly like us for a long, long time and that initially religion was founded on life for aeons... you can, take all these texts very literally for exactly what they are.

Anything refering to the dust, the fire, the pit, hell, the cavern, the endless hole etc, etc, etc... is nothing more then descriptive of Beings that live within the Earth...

Hell is bellow our feet, it's Dark and sometimes cold and then gets very hot and there is allot of room down there, entire oceans between plates of rock, huge caverns within mtn ranges and we have tunnels all over that show something drilled them down...

So by whatever name, whatever manner these are simply refrences to... the Inner Earth...

Likewise "The Heavens" mean comes from the space... from off the Earth... and Angels and all the rest are just refrences to other species...

"There are more things between heaven and Earth"

We have a glimpse at truth, there are "others" they have come they have fought they have done things, some reside in the earth, others come from above us...

Nothing more than viable locations for other life forms...

A Star Gate is impossible, or next to impossible the energy involved is way to much, it's a ...complication of simple things a Hole... or Pit is simply that a Hole or a Pit...

Our universe despite being infinite..is finite in terms of the rules of physics... somethings a living thing will probably never be able to do, I am sure open a Worm hole or gate on a planet is one of them..or anywhere near a planet for that... if at all

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Those aren't human goddesses. There may have been goddess worship but they weren't human. There's only one statue from that time frame with a human head and it's been added to it since it was found. the people who found it assumed it had a human head and made one for it. The rest of the statues of similar size and obseity are reptilian or their faces are disfigured or disguised so that you can't tell what it is but you can usuallly tell by the rest of the body, which sports the characteristic scales and rows of scales. they are not humans.

next, Enki's city of Eridu rose up from the abyss, as Samuel Noah Kramer translated it, and floated over the water like a lofty mountain. The city was also called "HOME FARAWAY BUILT." It's made entirely of metal, gold outside, silver inside with blue lapis lazuli or blue like decorations. It floats, hovers, glows, roars, has a door that seizes a man, has an interior that is a tangled thread beyond understanding. Simply put, this is not a ziggurat or a ziggurat city. It's a spaceship. He raises it up from the Abyss which is the Abzu. And here's the first crucial point from "Enki and the World Order", a sumerian-akkadian text as translated by Faculty of Oriental Studies, University of Oxford:

The shrine, whose interior is a tangled thread, is beyond understanding. The shrine's emplacement is situated by the constellation the Field, the holy upper shrine's emplacement faces towards the Chariot constellation. (emphasis, mine)

Source:
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

All those akkadian and sumerian and babylonian and egyptian texts about going to the stars via the underworld are referencing subterranean star gates.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by undo]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Wormholes take on a New Dimension

According to Sergei Krasnikov of the Pulkovo Observatory in St Petersburg, the new wormhole can create its own abundant supply of exotic matter.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Air Force Research Laboratory - Teleportation via Wormhole Stargates
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Your posting A: allot of stuff that is not historically true, taking things that are legends that ocour in one culture or one place and supplanting them as fact

and going completely off topic to turn this into a thread that poses the whole stargate, reptillian agenda thing... and most of whats out there on that subject is complete fiction.

I do believe we share this planet with spieces of intellegence that survive underground, I do think the reptillian thing is a reality... but not something to fear and not a major concern, nor does it have anything to do with the battle i the heavens as these beings come from earth and share genetics with us and every other species on the planet...

we occupy the surface of 1/3 of the planet and maybe truely 1/3 of that. and bellow our feet is a crust while thin could fit 100 more layers of us, and where does life survive after disasters...underground, if there is life on europa, it's under the Ice, if there is life on mars it's in the caverns where the pressure is higher and it's protected from the sun...

so, I am not oppossed to the concept and in fact am pretty sure as I said we share this planet... The last reptoids were wiped by a comet, some burrowed, some lived in caves, that communally survivors developed intelligence down there is not far fetched...

But "Reptillian implies life from Earth this is a Thread about the Greys who are not sexual, not even alive as we know it if you listen to the reports out there

Post a thread on reptillians if you like... Unless your goal is for whatever reason to deviate this from the Purpose of thread into Science Fiction.

These theories are... ot at all in line with anything reasonable... a Stargate would have to be built by Physics not by us or aliens or gods... but By G-d himself if there is such a thing... all the stargate theories are derived from science fiction...

And, your now saying Reptillians all the way and this goes against everything we are finally coming to understand about our time as humans on this planet... I'm looking for truth and there is tons, literally tons of good research emerging about the pre flood period and... None of it is about reptillians...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
When I look for Truth... I am open to what I see across all cultures, Reptillians scarilly are part of that but don't become a factor in any way until the Post Flood period, not sying they wern't here... Just that, perhaps we knew to stay away from them or our civilization was more advanced in some ways...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
It's all related. In fact, the idea there's such a thing as a planet named Nibiru, comes from the ancient texts, such as the Mul.apin Tablets and the Omens of the Moon in Halo. And it really isn't a planet, it's just a name for the position of Jupiter (which was called Marduk then) as it moves across the meridian of the sky. maybe iapetus moves around lol it looks artificial, as pointed out by richard hoagland but you're trying to define truth as whatever popular culture says it is, but rejecting some points in popular culture and clinging to others, based on no logical criteria other than you say so. What about these ancient texts? You telling me they're all myths?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here:
freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.com... an/06mothers/06mothers2.htm

clearly human

From 20,000 BC

Roots of Chinas culture: Btw all from before the "stargate"

www.sino-platonic.org...

Questioned by the scientific community... but not dispeled, and Animism worship of animals (nature) dates to 70,000 bce not "serpents..bears and bulls etc, etc...

en.wikipedia.org...

some theories:
www.goddess-pages.com...

And... why go further... Venus of Willendorf 22,000 -24,000 BC

None of this "Proves" we were a "goddess culture only... not a thread on feminism... Just that, we, us Humans... Homosapiens date our genome back 36,000 years and for most of that time we were a Goddess, animist, pagan, nature religion overall in one way or another...

We were Here

The Bible probably originates from Moses having taken Pharohs history books, Sumerian culture tells of Annunaki and Serpent/Reptillian Legends... Sodom and Gammorah, The flood... this all occours from near the end of the last ice age when sea levels rose as much as 70 feet... to the aftermath and Re-rise of human civilization...

Visitation and these Legends, stories of the fall, Giants and G-ds originate in this time frame...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
It's all related. In fact, the idea there's such a thing as a planet named Nibiru, comes from the ancient texts, such as the Mul.apin Tablets and the Omens of the Moon in Halo. And it really isn't a planet, it's just a name for the position of Jupiter (which was called Marduk then) as it moves across the meridian of the sky. maybe iapetus moves around lol it looks artificial, as pointed out by richard hoagland but you're trying to define truth as whatever popular culture says it is, but rejecting some points in popular culture and clinging to others, based on no logical criteria other than you say so. What about these ancient texts? You telling me they're all myths?

No there is truth in Myths..most of them perhaps... I'm just saying that the Guy that posted on this thread going south into myth was right...

and most of what your showing has some real evidence of intervention... but is taken away by... Bad scholars, terrible historians, horrible science, a complete dismissal of physics

I'm saying that... disinformation sucks especially when people buy into it, it's designed to leave the study of these things obscured, I'd bet half of the people who go about over sensationalizing the truth of human alien intervention are ...maybe paid to do so to throw people off track...

and Lol.... nothing I am saying Is popular culture...

Particularly the part where we shopuld open fire on any aliens we encounter if they don't greet us and get led in...

I'm simply saying that much of popular study into this period is rubbish in the worst way, people encounter genuine evidence of the antediluvian time period and genuine evidence and warnings of... other sentient races and make up mythos and pure sci fi out of it..

My ideas are honestly based on speculation, but real geography and plausable science behind it and I will admit to it still being speculation...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

she's reptilian. as far as i can tell, reptilians have bodies that are part reptile and part mammal.

also, you should probably be aware that when they date cultures based on grave goods and artifacts, they separate them into categories on their timeline many times without actually dating the artifacts. they've assumed a certain date for each age: stone, iron, and so on. but many such cultures occured simultaneously. you might have guys with stone tools in one tribe and 200 miles away find a culture using metal tools in the same period. you could go 500 miles and find people that couldn't count or make anything more advanced than a skin tent and go to ancient egypt and find a monument of massive scale and complication beyond imagining in the same time frame. in fact, you can still find examples of this, such as that new tribe they disovered in south america. they still try to throw spears at passing airplanes.

alot of modern geology and archaeology is based on prior assumptions. for example, while doing a study on how artifacts are dated in digs, i came across a support website for a group of scientists who do nothing but dig up old fossils. their criteria for this was as follows:

if the area has already been dated, no further dating of artifacts transpires. if an object is found in a strata that shouldn't normally be found in that strata appears, it's thrown away as contaminated. the reason given is they don't have time or resources to date each artifact.

yes, my friend, that's how sure they are of their "theory."

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Running away with the thread on speculation is:

Off Topic

I am addressing one thing in here... Perhaps my own placement of my 'evidence" and why I believe there are aliens and where they come from triggered it in a way...

But I was asked for that...the why I believe there is Alien visitation and thats my theory and... honestly my theories have some possible sense to them and seek to corrolate many civilizations and common themes...

But I did start this in A: Good Humor and honestly that Humor is directed at... Bad Science and Overly Positive beliefs that could be really dangerous... for humanity

All this assumption, Stargate theories lol... I Know, many people who have seen Ufo's I have been witness to people describe the experience of abduction and from my eyes and senses I believe they were not lying...

Science Tells me that there are many, many worlds

religion and history describes beings that we are warned of and is ripe with stories world wide about beings from the heavens...

You Have turned this Thred into a reptillian annunaki sounding board thing...

and frankly...give it it's own thread... Your intentionally detracting from... a topic that is humorus in form and real in nature...

We seem to be being visited I am posing that Military action and disclosure on all levels is the only ture safe option...

I did talk with "certainty" because I believe it's true... But do Not wish to discuss the potential historical timelines in this Thread

Do you get that after the 7th post I have said this...

The Thread is about (under an assumption that Aliens are visiting us)
Why we should Not Assume thier culture is Higher than ours no matter what lines they throw us...

The Dangers of Alien interaction

The Values of our resources and our genetics

The reality that there is most likely no one waiting to help us if or when Aliens do locate us

The idiocy of believing that another race is "good" and enlightened because it has shiny fast space ships

The ways we can defend ourselvs and how we can achieve disclosure so we actually can defend ourselvs

and allot of other stuff...

But you have insisted on it being a thread about history for pages now... and... the theories your spouting are, bad Pulp david ickish, summerian mainly reptillian pulp, stargate... junk... with no really bad history and science behind it...

And i study this stuff, allot and have a background in Hebrew which really helps to understand allot... and, I am not interested in defending my theories which...I think make sense to a degree because i can't do it properly without... literally dedicating a website to it... or a book... particularly against... really strong beliefs based in bad science regurgitated...

It's not about that... This forum is about defending against aliens and fighting against them under an assumption... that they really are here

and I'll despite my beliefs even say that

Working under an assumption the greys are real...

I think given what we have seen, the abductions, the tresspass, the sampling of our species and flora and fauna... I beliee we need full disclosure

and an act of war... and that even if it turns up False.. the decleration of "war" is a good idea... we are screaming at space drawing attention to ourselvs and don't know what may awnser...

This thread is about the Idiocy of assuming the positive when in nature a new species invasion is virtually always at the demise or displacement of other species... in sentient human society...the assumption of another cultures superiority always leads to the demise of that culture...

So keep this please on topic, no offense

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
don't know why i even bothered. for some reason i had the notion that you would at least understand the references but you've already pitched it out the window. obviously, you don't see the correlation or it doesn't agree with your current position. well that's fine. i'll just pack up my research and move on. but can i have my posts back and the um....4 hours i've spent over the last 2 days, contributing to your thread?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

she's reptilian. as far as i can tell, reptilians have bodies that are part reptile and part mammal.

Look if I wanted to debate "origins" I'd have started an origins thread

If i wanted to debate reptillinas and stargates I would have started that thread

If I wanted to sound off on my own theories... I'd have been specific about that...

I end my place in this essential misapropriation of subject matter with this... I believe in science and I do believe our religous texts indicate "visitors" in our past... but with that said my beliefs have to reflect Science...

Venus of Willendorf is accurate, carbon dating is accurate and if it's not I believe the dating of our Genome Is

we have been around 35-36,000 years as homosapiens which means these people weren't any more retarded then we are, I do not believe as would have to be all Mamillian life we are genetically related to comes from elsewhere.

If the dates on that are wrong the cave paintings of...hunting Bison and other things Bear reflect our true culture anyway, Reptillians, Nephillim and the rest are from the recent 3rd of our history there is nothing about these figurines or paintings from ancient, ancient human history that sugests intervention or visitation nor is there anything remotely reptillian about them...

With that said... I am not drawing into this any further...

Again this Thread is about...and only about what to do about our current visitors on the assumption that they either are real or we are announcing ourselvs which I think is foolish...

My opnion is that there is allot of people who put "disinformation" out on the net... and many people that soak up bad science and follow it like Gospel...

I don't wish to debate it further...

I wish to discuss in this thread... Kicking alien ass and defending the Earth from potential invaders...

The point of my thread was just illustrated to me quite poetically Outside a few moments ago...

I went out for a smoke... and a Large White Owl swooped down from a tree and behind a street light... when it landed i could not see a glimpse of it... Behind the Light Where it hid itself

The Predator Hid in the Light... Thats what this thread Is about...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i didn't say we were created after 3900 bc. i said we weren't on this planet before then and you have a U2U

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
And frankly this thread was funny and illustrated a point about naivity.... prior to being run into a thread on... Reptillians which, frankly when you start with the science and human history is all lies stuff... makes the whole topic of aliens and past intervention and current danger seem ridiculous to people...

Me... I hope ET got Diabetus from all the reeces pieces... he didn't go through customs, he wasn't screened and I can't imagine what red China would do if they figured out the flying bicycle thing before we did... (they have a Billion Bicycles if no one knew)

I want to know why we all have space treaties... I don't buy the "prevent an arms race" junk... we keep building bombs and have enough nukes to blow each other to bits 20x over...

Why not build laser cannons in orbit? What could it be worse then death by radiation... space weapons Stop Nukes don''t they... they are supposed to right?

Why aren't we up on the Moon mining the crap out of it by now...

In fact why do they keep sending these pathetic probes to mars... it has a kids shovel and...they are going to use Phoenix to... burn the dirt to analize the gas... Why not give it a Microscope they can roll around above the soil? How come we don't have a true Live web cam up there yet?

If a web cam can last in detroit...it can last on mars...

How can you try and derail this thread... It's funny but only because it's that stupid to blindly trust Aliens and the lies are so far gone and the disinformation so wide spread no one knows what to think...

This is again...why I say, the only policy should be Shoot first ask questions later...

Not at all sure why we don't apply this to sasquatch as well btw...

Debate proof..why if they aren't buzing the planet worst thing will get is a duck that got into some tin foil... no harm done right? So we knock out a weather ballon with a stealth fighter... we do allot worse to Earth People every day...

If there aren't aliens why would we have these projects and Harvard scientists studying abductions... you'd Think... you'd think if they didn't Know already they are here or have some bad bargain... we'd prove it false not by paying for some investigation but by shooting down whatever the bogies really are...

so there must be a cover up... it's every other week... we spotthings on radar... pilots have sightings... Do we scramble..no...

after 9-11 and the Trillion dollars we spend a year on war...we just let...blips appear and don't Always chase them even if they are Ghosts?

A kids dad takes him an hr too long on a weekend from a divorced mom there is an Amber alert Yet 60,000 or so kids vanish every year and are labeled runaways... I'm sorry, there aren't that many homeless out there... where do they go?

If I was President... I'd get to the bottom of this in a minute... If there is "nothing" based on the Moon...can't much hurt to launch an ICBM or 2 at where we see lights rising can it..just to see if we piss anything off... it full of holes anyway..big deal...

And if there are reports from My country of hairy humanoids in the woods... I say send out a few sniper teams in full camo and see whats up... what is it endangered? Not until you prove it exists it's not...

And the Big Dang pisser...the Phoenix lights, they were huge... Huge, The Govenor said he believed it was aliens... How is this Not a giant national debate... something huge flys over a city is seen by everybody and thier mother and no one shoots the thing down?

Either it's us or them... if it's not us... we have a serious problem here and we deserve to know, because I don't want Aliens flying all over unmolested... Screw them, who the hell are they... "advanced beings" what makes them so "advanced" Big heads and scrawy necks...

I bet I could take one down with a single punch...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
As President executive order #1

forget bin laden... bring me a sasquatch dead on my desk by Tuesday, I'll give the military 30 days for an Alien and a Reptillian or Generals start getting s^&t canned...

Robot probes..half of them get the heck out of Iraq and get installed in remote regions of Arizona and Washington State..

mini subs go straight to the Bermuda triangle...

1 Trillion dollars hard at work defending my nation...

Instead of spy satellites being give to...OMG Local police chiefs... (heard about that bill?) Sheriff joe in Phx will be able to see if I'm smoking a joint in my back yard from F$%^in Outer space... But no one is looking for the damn ufos...

Heck an entire Carrier battle group parked in the Triangle... at all times... It's still close enough to turn around for Hugo Chavez if he opens his mouth... put it to use while threatening other nations and defending the Gulf... it can get back there in a half a day...the venezuelans have row boats for crying out loud.

Bin Laden who is.. in a cave on Dialysis has a 20 Milion Bounty on his head... bringing back an Alien has Nothing? What the heck is that all about?

And... all the talk of the Admiral Byrd expedition and a Battle group got thrashed by UFOs over Antartica? Ummmm hello, One Iraqi blows up a taco stand in beirut we are ready to Nuke Iran... and there is a Continent to exploit... urm What happened to Manifest Destiny... It applies to peaceful natives but not hostile Aliens?

I wouldn't miss Penguins or Ice one bit...and we need freash water in this world.... Antartica is protected why? we are preserving what thats better to go kill middle easterners for oil for...rather then drill the crap out of...a frozen uninhabited wasteland with a continent of wealth under the ice...

I mean there is really so much obvious BS being fed to us...

We need to protect the environment on Lake Vostok...there might be a rare bacteria under the ice...who cares... maybe there are some great tundra worms to keep safe... so we kill each other for oil instead...

Whats in Antartica we are afraid of? I could see if maybe there were Bears... even the penguins don't live on the ice... they hang out on that strip by Argentina.. The whole place sucks and is loaded with wealth

So is the Moon... we are running low on "Raw Materials" Wow... we are retarded to believe this nonsesne...Look up... Morons...Look up Giant Ball of raw materials straight over your heads...

Does Mars have life? I don't know but if we start bombing it with the right Bacterias it sure would we can ...green house gas the crap out of this planet... but not Mars? Why Not is some there that likes it frozen solid?

Why "decontaminate" our space ships... I bet the aliens don't even wash thier nads before the probe our arses...

Who are these little buggers and why do we kiss thier ass so lovingly... they obviously won't invite us to thiewr house yet they rob our fridge every day... they are like the Cosmo Kramer of the Galaxy...

I hate to tell every one... but they aren't very scary... when the Conquitadors showed up they would have been creamed 400 guys against 500,000 savage men... that were scared of thier boom sticks... LOL, they almost deserve what they got for being that dumb...

Kill them take thier laser beams and copy thier ships... before more show up... and if they are peaceful... we just say..."Oops" you looked scary and apologize... duh if they are benevolent they will accept the apology... Then at least we have the ability to pull them over for speeding in our orbit...

G-d would someone just humor me and go out into a high abduction zone with a few grenades in thier pants... a stun gun even? Didn't anyone but me get psyched for Will Smith when he managed to pop one of them in the face?

And keep them out of our wheat fields for christ sake... I have to eat that

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes we are ruled over by Reptilian bloodlines. The Royal BLUEBLOODS OF THE WORLD HAVE COPPER BASED BLOOD, thus the term bluebloods. The rest of the human populace has iron based blood (haemaglobin). The religious texts are very clear that we should never have offspring with close relatives and this is enforced by criminal law. At the same time the nobility have been interbreeding with their siblings and cousins for generations until very recently when they changed tack. Were they worried that mankind is waking up to their obsession with keeping their Royal bloodlines separate. The Royal family in Britain stand at the head of the Church of England - such hypocrisy. These bloodlines are extremely cold hearted being ruled by their reptilian dominated brains. Their lust for power and wealth is psychopathic. The Queen of England is a direct descendant of Vlad from whence the vampire 'myths' arose. Thirty three U.S. presidents have been descended from Charlemagne (742 - 814 CE) and nineteen related to England's Edward the Third. These families trace their lines back thousands of years and have always ruled through evil intents. This is why our world is such a mess. They are responsible for the deaths of trillions of people through the ages. They connect through to royals around the world. Colin Powell for example, is believed to be related to the Reptilian Chinese Li family. If you are interested in reading more on this and other mind boggling information go to www.davidickebooks.com.uk and purchase one of his books. All are great, but I found 'Tales from the Time Loop" and 'Children of the Matrix' especially good. He also has a website at www.davidicke.com Morning Star's Terra Papers ring true.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
David Icke is a Gigantic looser...

If he really believed in reptillians so much he'd use a few million bucks and go down into the caves with a bunch of good soccer hooligans and spear guns and flush them out...

This is why I am the only guy... despite humor talking sense...

This guy is seriously sure enough of himself and the "Reptillian Agenda" to go on an international circut...

I'm pretty sure about UFO's but simply got nothing to work with as an individual to take out a saucer... very hard to predict abduction zones...i'd go broke wandering fields with a shotgun hoping to be abducted...

But... Reptillians if I was 100% convinced.. these guys are underground...

spielunking gear is cheep... Ammo is even cheeper...

Pretty boy needs to bring home a trophy that doesn't have a ball on it...

I mean Icke seems to know locations and numbers and history... what's the holdback blondie? Need a manicure first? The Mercedes won't make it into the Mountains?

There's a civilization of reptoids but the only entrances are under Dulce and other based armed to the teeth? They have vents...they pass gas...where's the door Icke? Just show me if your too darn sissy to drop in on them...

They live under ground, what do you need to do to take one out? Get a Jumbo Flashlight from Radio Shack?

"hiiiiissssssssss miiiiiiiiii eyyyyesssssssss"

I mean how many guys hunt? You go for deer you use deer phermones...these reptoids like... Blond women right? So... figure it out, draw one out, you only need to get to third base to get the scent on you...

David Icke the Soccer Ball scholar... Blond Ambition at it's best... believes in Reptoids, knows where they are... goes on talk shows rather then does something useful to prove it...

Trust me, I get the GPS on a real Grey base... I wont even break the law... I'm going in with a broomstick and butcher knife

and the broom stick is for all the Humans they probed...

[edit on 13-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

LOL, that was funny! I especially liked the wheat fields comment.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

You can't argue with facts such as Royal genealogies.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join