It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and Power

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

I would take it as some proof of your vigilance that you read so much into a joking conversation. It is true that there is symbolism everywhere, and it is also true that symbolism is based on those who belive in it.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
reply to post by daemonicsoul

1) There is no masonic elite.
2) All of the so called "NWO influences" on the Denver airport have been debunked throughout this forum, and the masonic stuff on there has been debunked on this forum more times than I can count.
3) The Georgia guide stones have nothing to do with masonry, and at best it was done to scare people - it worked. If the NWO really existed, do you think they would announce themselves like that?
4) I sincerely advise you not to believe every conspiracy you read.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

I dont know how you can debunk a physical object and symbol of your 'slave to master religion' At the entrance to the denver airport. Do you also deny there was ever a masonic elite? wow ignorant of your own cult. The guidestones didnt scare me i laughed at the mistakes in it. Are you gonna answer about the pop problem? And how do you explain the pentagram that forms on the great seal spelling mason from the latin. How do you explain the alien lizards on marlboro smokes holding the banner we came we saw we conquered one wearing a crown of thorns. You act like all the symbology out there doesnt point out the truth and in turn deny yourself the truth. Follow the money and you follow the power and at its end is evil pure and true.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

Seriously mate, do a foavor run a search on it in the ATS search bar. You'll find the asnwers to why it is there, tough you will most likely be disapointed.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

That's a little too oblique for me to decipher.

I would refer anyone who is interested in this spike in the conversation to return to the post that started this thread, and to do some soul searching.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Look, basicaly the fact you jumped on me so quickly based on a few words I meant in jest, means that you are probably not someone I'd expect to get a fair and balanced account from.
I know, you probably find that offensiv,e and I agree.
However, when you pounce like that, it makes me wonder how many Windmills you find.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, I suppose I'll have to pounce again. You sure seem to be feeding this subthread. Why? I've communicated everything I wanted to communicate, and now you seem compelled to put spin on me and my motivations. Me? Tilting at windmills? Try harder. I'm not even sweating, yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm not a debater, mate, I'm a wannabee comedian who works tech support and comes onto ATS pretty much to make a fool of himself and see how far down he can stick his foot in his mouth (it's great for karate practice, I can really master those high kicks now)
I took offense at your post about my monkies and zombies post becuase it runs very much against my core philosophy in life.
I love life, and have spent most of it trying to meet and know new people, your post was about as offensive to me as you could get, honetly, and while I know you meant it based on your different perceptions, it still burns no little bit. So if I am snapping, that's why.
As for the rest of my posts, I try to push what I have learned to where someone can find it, and hopefully capitalize on it.
MAinly I'm just here to read, maybe make a point now and then.
ANyway, this a Mason thread, they always get derailed

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Fair enough, I suppose. If I hadn't seen the term "monkey" used in other places, already, I would not have reacted so quickly. It has dawned on me that some of the light that has shined on Masons has also cast a shadow. "Monkey" seems to be code for those who haven't been illuminated, or who are not on the path, or who have not been fully memetically programmed. It's ugly. It is precisely the kind of corruption and over-definition of illumination that occurred in the Thule lodge.

I will be surprised if this post isn't deleted.

Edited for repetitive word use.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by applebiter]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nope. Monkey has never been used as a term in respect to masonry, with the exception of one well known hoaxer here who actually uses the terms to describe his so called fellow masons (hes not a mason, but he uses it to insult masons).

I wouldn't let things "dawn" on you like that, because they are incorrect. The only word I've ever seen used to describe people who think they are "enlightened" and that everyone else is "programmed" is arrogant, although if you couch it in anti-masonic terms I would just call it an anti-mason.

Its funny because masons don't truly consider themselves to be illuminated, but people like you do. If anyone is going over board with it, it wouldn't be masons...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

"I wouldn't let things "dawn" on you like that, because they are incorrect. The only word I've ever seen used to describe people who think they are "enlightened" and that everyone else is "programmed" is arrogant, although if you couch it in anti-masonic terms I would just call it an anti-mason.

Its funny because masons don't truly consider themselves to be illuminated, but people like you do. If anyone is going over board with it, it wouldn't be masons..."

Ok, I hope I am wrong about that. This website isn't the only place where I have seen the term applied, however. I wonder if you actually read other peoples' posts or just scan them for things to pick apart.

For example, you just lumped me into a category ("people like you"). I don't know anyone else exactly like me. Maybe you have a special gift for fitting people into their proper cubbies, who knows? As long as you have a place to put me, and people like me, then it follows that you don't have to confront ideas directly. "X idea comes from individual Y who is really just a representative of group Z, with whom I must do battle."

I'm not going to continue to address the "you think you're better than me and I can't stand it!" bull# that keeps pouring from your lips. I am struggling with the word and the fool, and trying to get past them both. What about you?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Yeah, the whole 'YOU CANT CATEGORIZE MEEEEE' is a classic sign of someone trying to escape a debate. Yes, you can be categorized, no, you are not unique - there are tons of other people on ATS who self-proclaim themselves to be enlightened and tell everyone else they are sheep. If you don't like to be categorized, perhaps you shouldn't do that. I'm sorry your not the first person to come up with this ruse.

I'm still waiting for this thread to have a point. Wait, wait, let me guess - I'm to much of a sheep to get it. It looks like your just trolling, at this point.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Everything in it's right place, huh? I posted this to you elsewhere, but I'll add it here, too:

It looks to me as though the only thing that matters to you is finding where someone's words are wrong. Do you have it in you to be less rigid and look for what is right? No one can live up to the standards you have set. Not even you.

It's good if you can identify ad hominem circumstantial versus tu quoque. If we were competing in a debate, it would be appropriate to draw attention to these details. But this isn't a collegiate debate. It's a conversation, and that means that sometimes people relax their debating skills and try to get ideas flowing. You seem to resent it. You want it to be a competition, and you want to win. Do you know how to just relax and have a conversation?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The Fama Fratenatis which, from what I understand, correlates some of the basic foundations of masonry with the Rosicrucian ideas.
The heptagram was/is a major symbol as for the foundations of the universe. See exhibit A.
Exhibit A:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by liamoohay

Stupid back button prevents editing, GRRRR.
Exhibit A:209.85.141.104...:FXHjDc8uaDMJ:www.canonbury.ac.uk/lectures/rcvault.htm+%22rosicrucian+heptagram%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&clie nt=firefox-a
See also exhibit B:img393.imageshack.us...
BTW the copcar star is an inverted heptagram which has something to do with subverting enlightenment with the flesh. Seems to me to make sense since the police dont' actually prevent crime they are just there as tools of revenge, as well as being ticket writers.

[edit on 6/15/2008 by liamoohay]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Im giving up on this folks believe what you want people have been arguing since they've been around and I don't see it ending anytime soon. For all I know we could just be monkeys cross bread with pigs with a sprinkle of alien for good measure. That seems to make the most sense. Good day to you all it's been fun. See you in another forum. ( '_')('_' )

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by liamoohay

I'm with you. This party has gone "low rent".

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Stop trolling. Its so obvious its laughable. Your trying to stir the pot, and you've failed. You thought you could waltz in, proclaim to be enlightened and tell everyone else they are sheep, and get away with it. When your exposed, you proclaim its everyone elses fault and run. Sorry, this is ATS, people do this on a daily basis. It really isn't unique.

If you have a point to this thread...which again I still don't see, 8 pages ago is where you should have informed us of it. Otherwise, stop trying to troll.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The one thing noone has mentioned during all of this arguement is the history of the freemason or where they originated or how many countries they have been removed from.

Like there ties to the scottish rite and the knights of the templar. Its there hystory that i worry about and why they were removed from these countries. A little history research can go a long way .

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ragina_fletcher

The only countries freemasonry has been "thrown out of" are those whose governments could not allow people to meet whom viewed their brothers as equals regardless of politics, race, and religion. Countries like Germany during the time of Hitler.

There are no relations between freemasonry and the Knights Templar, its a theory masons themselves might like to be true but there is no evidence of it thats good enough to even pass peer review. There IS a York Rite, which has a degree named after the Templars, but the York Rite has stated there is no actual relationship between them. The Scottish Rite is just an appendant body of Freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by applebiter

I will be surprised if this post isn't deleted.

Edited for repetitive word use.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by applebiter]

The only posts that get removed are the ones that intensley violate the T&C. It's not a censoring tool of anykind. Heck, most of the time the mods just remove the offensive part if there's a way to salvage the post. There's no need to bring ATS itself into this thread either.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join