It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons and Power

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think that one of the reasons the Church excluded the Gnostic ideas, including "the resurrection happens while you are still living", is because an inevitable result of demystification would be that attention-seekers and insane people would all claim to have mystical revelations, and this would lead to chaos. People would begin arguing over how to discern the truth, and power would move into definitions, and therefore away from God.

Jesus "died" and was reborn on the third day. Maybe social disorder would ensue if the truth were simply disclosed. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. The Discordians say that there is a constructive order and a destructive order; a constructive chaos and a destructive chaos. I think that at some point, friends, order itself becomes the enemy of liberty. Why are we striving to put limits on God?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

I thought i was becoming a mason until i followed the blood lines and found those that were blood relatives advanced quicker and higher than those of the slave caste. The masons are ancient and have knowledge passed on through visualization. The knowledge of good and evil was thrust upon us and by giving us the tree of life which is in all religions we can see our mistakes and correct. The masons answer to this is with secrets, plays and ceremony. The bloodline going to the most powerful masons ends with an angel lucifer curropting eve and impregnating her with a half breed(us). What do you think the statue of liberty is??? Luciferian light built by proven masons. Your pride and smugness that you can keep the truth for yourselfs will be your downfall. Please research your path towards enlightinment before you find your self inveloped by your own lies. Research and study all religions without abandon and youll find a connecting force leading to the true god of the universe at center. Which is where the angels were heading till they came upon us in a diff space time from where they came from. Please read and study for yourself for i cannot put into words all that ive discovered about our reality.

I love you all

2012 enigma, zeitgeist, project camelot, all holy books of history and all books of "gods". The aborignal of australia is a good place to start as they have diff brains than us, oh and research credo mutwa and david icke and listen to tool and pink floyd. Oh and get some anyuahusa or acid or salviasaint legal in the usa as it will stop your 5 senses and only leave your 6th...if drugs arent your way try sensory deprivation with deep meditation...

Oh and a comment made ealier in the post by a mason regarding that if they were in power theyd have destroyed all opposition...you tried when god came to earth and only succeded through your pride in saving everyone through christ. And then after until masons formed the vatican you hunted killed and tortured every christian. But by doing so you only proved them right. to bad your elitests curropted even christianity in the end. I now go the way of the apostiles reasearching christian mysticism which is Body Mind and Spirit. I fast and do not give in to the mortal desires of this body and if i do so with a selfish purpose i ask for forgivness. My mind is horrible and is the one om trying to balance with knowledge and love, an example is if i see a pretty women i instantly think sex, which is wrong, who am i to exert that power over her it is mental rape and i must seek forgivness for the power i let exist in my mind over her. As far a spirit goes you must center on one god of creation and everything and not yourself like so many people are doing out of pure exhaustion of faith.

again i love you all

PLEASE DONT IGNORE PEOPLE OR MAKE THEM FOES!

Only together can we change reality

[edit on 13-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
daemonicsoul. If you only knew how much you are loved and cherished. We all sit in awe and watch as you give yourself permission to be what you were born to be. When the lights come up at the end of the show, you will find that even those who wear the most evil masks are crying with joy and are happy to receive you. Forgive yourself and surrender to God.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
reply to post by liamoohay

You just said what you want without explaining how on earth it's even remotely achievable. Don't shoot the messenger because you don't like the message. Try explaining how your notion is feasible.

Sure, I will have a draft on your desk by morning awaiting approval.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by liamoohay]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The conclusion I get from the nay sayers is that:
*A judge would in no way sway his position in a court regardless of whether or not a person on trial was a Freemason.
*If such a circumstance arose they would either excuse themselves or remand said member.
*Proof of any favoritism has to be spelled out word for word with supporting documentation to satisfy any doubt.
*Any questions or scenarios are merely assumptions or hypothetical so they have no merit.
*Any solution has no meaning since the problem didn't exist because of the fact that it is based on an assumption.
*That basic outlines of solutions to problems that are not there can not be comprehended.

So I would have say that no judge involved in Freemasonry has ever showed favoritism in a court of law toward his Masonic brethren. Sounds like the perfect organization.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by liamoohay

I'll tell you a secret. When you really want to find something wrong with an organization, if you reason and rationalize enough with yourself, you will find it - even if it doesn't exist.

People form groups, it is what they do. I am a member of many groups. In every group, certain people are close, and that closeness could theoretically influence the decisions they make. No one has argued anything else. But there is no reason to believe that this more prevalent in masonry than other group like the boy scouts, your local book club, or college fraternity - and no one has ever presented evidence as to why freemasonry would be different in this way from any other voluntary group.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
How could I? How could you show that it had taken place? Just once in the entire history of jurisprudence?

1. Show that the judge in a case was a Mason.
  2. Show that the defendant in the case was a Mason.
  3. Show the judge's history of sentencing on similar charges
  4. Verify that the sentence applied to the Masonic defendant was considerably less than any the judge had made against non-Masonic defendants in his courtroom.

Each of those steps should be possible. Let us know what you find.

Very good advice. Thank you.

I may just attempt such an investigation. As long as the judge is confirmed as a member to begin with, it should be all the more easier to investigate his pattern. And when something suspicious shows up, then the masonic affiliations of all the rest of the parties in the case (defendant, his lawyer, and/or the prosecuting attorneys) would be attempted to be confirmed.

I'm sure there's many judges who have suspicious records when it comes to sentencing; and thus far, investigators haven't been able to pinpoint what it is that is causing the judge to behave in an entirely unorthodox manner towards certain individuals. The Masonic angle may be an extremely fruitful one as far as uncovering real corruption.

Once again - thank you for the suggestion.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirtySecond
Also know that the Morgan affair which spawned the Anti-masonic party.. was totally debunked in regards to the way it happened. Even current anti-masonic text claim it to be as nothing more than a story to promote ( yet again) FEAR for power and money.

I've never been that much interested in the Morgan affair - don't know why. But which "current anti-masonic text(s)" exactly is it that you speak of, which "claim it to be as nothing more than a story"?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

Freemasons are hiding their true nature in the inner circles, that's where they're involved in illegal activities. At least illegal to our modern law. Child sacrifices and ritual murders isn't right in today's society, but it's part of the Freemason's cult. They deny God in the name of Lucifer. All their references to 'God' is actually to Lucifer, because Lucifer is their God.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

And this is more than just your opinion exactly how?

Do you have proof, or is this a smear to incite angry response?

Please do reveal your source for this statement.

By the way, for anyone interested, this forum isn't above the need for some type of proof for statements and claims.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

My previous post was a response to another comment above mine, certainly not trying to make people angry. However, I do believe this has been stated before, in regards to Albert Pike's reference to Lucifer and his admiration to this entity.

Just in case this hasn't had enough rounds in the last few years:
"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" -Albert Pike

There you go, praising God's arch enemy, in secret. One can only fathom how many more evils linger in their lodges.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Just in case this hasn't had enough rounds in the last few years:
"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" -Albert Pike

Do you even read the things you quote, or are you just in this to fear monger? Let's review:

1) Anyone reading the quote can see that Pike says Lucifer blinds the feeble, sensual, and selfish. Exactly what is it that is satanic about this? Is this not a dogma statement that all Christians agree with? You do realize just typing the name "Lucifer" isn't enough to go nuts about, and if you read the entire quote there is nothing sinister to it.

2) Lucifer is not Satan. Never has been, never will be. Its a myth made up by some Christians who take a verse that all biblical scholars agree is referring to a prophecy about a Persian king.

Originally posted by laiguana
There you go, praising God's arch enemy, in secret. One can only fathom how many more evils linger in their lodges.

There you go, spewing anti-masonic garbage, without even reading what you type. One can only fathom how many more verses of brilliance linger within your fertile mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

NIV: Revelation 22:16,
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you [1] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

NIV: 2 Peter 1:19,
And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

NIV: Revelation 2:28--
I will also give him the morning star.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

There is a ongoing thread on BTS about the association of Lucifer to Satan, go ahead and check it out.
Here's the link: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Edit: for word choice and linkage.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Jesus IS the Morning Star.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
how do I 'unignore' ALightinDarkness?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Go to myats and Manage Ignores. Then just remove him.
Oops, I goofed. It's memcenter. Sorry dude. ^^;

[edit on 14-6-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

He doesn't have me on ignore, hes making a show out of it. And if he does, for goodness sakes don't tell him how...I don't want him to talk to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Thanks for proving the point. Lucifer isn't satan - but even if your going to go along with that myth, the Albert Pike quote should make you happy - as it fits with Christian dogma. And if your NOT going to go along with the myth, then you have nothing to worry about.

Man, Pike was a genius. No matter how you take him out of context, it turns out if your consistent you still can't twist what hes saying.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What does it mean? It means that you are a person who is looking and searching for "light" as many people are.. AND you may be finding a bit of it. There are people everyday connecting to some part of their inner light or better understanding of exsistance; however, many people only get to see one small.. teeny tiny bit of it... much like a prizim that splits light apart .. some may see one colour or in this case, one personal meaning. 99 times out of 100.. those people think.. I GOT IT! and stop.. stop looking.. when in reality... they have only touched .000001% of what they can know. Honestly.. it doesn't matter if you are a Mason.. a Catholic, Seventh Day adventist a Jew etc... you will find as much light as you are ready to see and take in. I know many many Mason's that have absolutly no idea what they are learning.. let alone what questions they need to be asking themselves during their time within the degrees...just because they may wear a ring and vote on if they want have hot dogs or prime rib at the summer bbq.. doesn't make them any closer to knowing the truth. Freemasonry.. just as your own adventure into knowing thy self is a very singular act.. known only to yourself and will never be fully understood by anyone else. Freemasons.. regardless of degree, or body... holds but two sides. One of those is a very spritual side, but only if that brother, in the company of only himself and God, chooses to learn more.. find more.. seek more. He will never be instructed in any "correct" way... he will never find carved answers that disolve all of life's questions, in fact.. if he is given anything.. it will be more questions.. to ponder.. to study.. to either reject or accept... in hopes to be connected to that which may have been lost.

PS. as for the lucifer stuff that is being talked about... even in my days at Seminary.. Lucifer was never ever one in the same as the Devil, Satan etc. Just thought I would throw that in there.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by ThirtySecond]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join