It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Peckman on David Letterman Tonight! Alien in window video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
>Jeff Peckman on David Letterman/The Late Show Tonight! (June 10, 2008)

The guy who shot the infamous infrared video of an alien looking through a window will be the second guest after actor Mark Wahlberg.

10:30pm Central/11:30pm Eastern CBS

CBS homepage link

[edit on 10-6-2008 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the information.

Lets see if they also make a mockary of this- maybe Dave will dress up as an alien or something.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They will show a clip of the video I would think. I wonder who's face will be in place of the "alien's" face? McCain's? Obama's? Nah... It's going to be Hillary's isn't it...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks, buddy!

I'm going to watch it for sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
They will show a clip of the video I would think. I wonder who's face will be in place of the "alien's" face? McCain's? Obama's? Nah... It's going to be Hillary's isn't it...

Prolly Dave's

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Whatever they do, it will be comical and not serious at all.

That's why, people, there will never be "disclosure"

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He'll poke fun because that's what Dave does...at least the video is getting a national platform for a wide audience to see. Maybe it will make some people actually question and think...that's a very good thing.

Has anybody debunked this video clip?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I know for sure I will tune in. So what if they poke fun, it is the Late Show, hello? I think this is great that a UFO videogrpher is getting national publicity on such a high profile show as Letterman. A lot of Joe America stays up to watch this show. And a lot of them maybe would not have heard about it otherwise, so I would say a portion of those (even a small portion is better than none) will do further research after the program. This is a good thing, imo!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Could he possibly pimp himself out anymore on this media charade of his?

I hope he's enjoying his 9 minutes of fame, luckily there's 4 minutes left over for us all to have a beer or a smoke and watch Dave not give him a reach-around.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Didn't he say this alien was small? I don't suppose they're having a relationship we haven't yet heard about. That could be really awkward, but, well received in California. Maybe he'll eventually be on Jerry Springer? I'm glad he doesn't have Dr. Shermer on also.

As for a comedy show, some aliens do appear to have a sense of humor, although, apparently, a twisted one.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I would love for them to take this seriously, if the video is presented as such. Time will tell. That was funny IronDogg...I too wonder who's face it will be on the alien. Then I picture Dave making some sort of face as though he is constipated accompanied by some mock sound of disgust.

But I hate to be cynically presumptuious... so we shall see.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

I hope he's enjoying his 9 minutes of fame, luckily there's 4 minutes left over for us all to have a beer or a smoke and watch Dave not give him a reach-around.

Unless this video has been debunked, I say keep "pimping himself out."

As I said before...at least the video is getting a national platform for a wide audience to see. Maybe it will make some people actually question and think...that's a very good thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hey eclipse, thanks for the info. and I agree with you. Even if he does joke about it, which I'm sure he will, I think that more and more people are taking this whole ufo thing way more serious than they ever did. I don't think that it can be as damaging as some may believe.

I'll be watching.

Rush

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Whatever they do, it will be comical and not serious at all.
That's why, people, there will never be "disclosure"

No, that's why human actions will never initiate disclosure

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jeff Peckman is the man heading an effort for a ballot initiative to create a commission that would formalize contact with aliens.

Stan Romanek is the man claiming to have a peeping-tom alien video.

Dave will just have Peckman on to poke fun of his political goal on an Alien Commision.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Once the video comes out, all the sheople can watch him smile at them while he takes their money out of their pockets just like L Ron Hubbard does. Here's to getting rich off of the ignorance of others!

As I said before...at least the video is getting a national platform for a wide audience to see. Maybe it will make some people actually question and think...that's a very good thing.

Or he's building up a wide audience that will buy his video in order to see this supposed footage.

Even if the footage is real, he is still using it to capitalize off of you.

And that is wrong, in my opinion. To me, its a slap in the face to the whole UFO community by saying, hey! I have something that you all want and have been wanting for a hundred years, but I'm not gonna give it to you unless you give me money! Its like if Jesus came back to earth and said I'm here to take all the Christians to heaven with me....but you have to pay $19.99 for the ride to heaven.

Down with Jeff Peckham.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Don't buy any documentary crap or anything else. Let him present his case. He seems sincere enough.

And DO NOT equate this to any political stuff, please.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Has Jeff Peckman been on yet?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hmm... well I'm 99.9% sure Peckman is a con-artist. Maybe he's an experiencer who wants so badly to catch something on video that he faked it. I have no idea, but I'll check out Letterman tonight... thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Watched it.

Nothing.

Just a douch-e-bag promoting himself and looking for a buck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join