It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Peckman on David Letterman Tonight! Alien in window video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Do they now?

So if we show them the truth, you know, "How to serve Humans", then you won't be worried?

Really?

P.S. Does anyone have the actual interview? Got home late... (not a real excuse. I never watch Dave.)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
ROLF

That photoshopped picture is making me cry...

Funny!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Do they now?

So if we show them the truth, you know, "How to serve Humans", then you won't be worried?

Really?

I'm not sure I understand your question?? Still sipping my coffee here..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I cant believe Jeff Peckman is going on Leno. I mean, what was he thinking? That the video was gunna be taken seriously on a comedy show? Gimme a break. This story is getting more and more bunk every week. Just show the dang video already, Jeff.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You folks must not have watched the interview I did. The audience laughed when the picture of the alien was presented. It wasn't a nervous laughter, it was mocking. And Peckman came off as a nut when it started getting into magical thinking: "If they government would just tell us the truth, we'd have clean energy, we could travel through the galaxy!" Letterman treated him respect, to be certain, but he was mocking. Any objective person could see Letterman was mock-serious. Peckman deserved it. This is one of the worst things to happen to UFOlogy since YouTube.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Get ready for more IlluminAlien business from the Illumintainment arm
of the Illuminati.

Did you hear what he said how entertainers were going to help his cause.

Where did Jeff Peckman come from?

A recruit from the internet.

Bull all the way and no one saw an alien in the window or went for it.
The clip was shown on TV news and it was so puppet.

With the Bush distraction going the Illuminati are upping the stakes on
the alien again. They will pry Tesla's secrets from Rockefeller, sure
they will.

Rockefeller is gouging us with his oil import business not to pay
for Tesla device developments but for more Alien con games.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EclipseReloaded
He'll poke fun because that's what Dave does...at least the video is getting a national platform for a wide audience to see. Maybe it will make some people actually question and think...that's a very good thing.

Has anybody debunked this video clip?

why would someone need to debunk an infrared clip with that content?
I mean, seriously...

guy in a suit, clay model, holloween mask on a stick, cgi.. whatever, that kind of video just reeks of hoax.

I am amazed at the amount of people who think it is 100% true no equivocation. They are the one's who scare me.

It's seems lately that the sketchier the video (like out of focus, far away, grainy, infrared, or quick clip) the more people believe it to be true, like no hoaxer would ever come up with the idea to not make a stage production out of it.

Personally, I want to see some little grey men with big heads and large lifeless black eyes come down from the sky, I just don't think they'll need to sneek a peek in my bedroom.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What a wasted opportunity...how many viewers does Letterman have, or Larry King for that matter?

If Peckman would have released the video on EITHER of those shows, it would bring the progression of disclosure so much closer. But what does he do? Nothing but hype up his soon to be pirated video.

You see, average Joe will NOT be buying this documentary...UFO enthusiasts and the like are the people that will be buying it. Letterman and King were the perfect platform to get his "truth" out there.

Further proof of this hoax.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jurojin
You see, average Joe will NOT be buying this documentary...UFO enthusiasts and the like are the people that will be buying it. Letterman and King were the perfect platform to get his "truth" out there.

Further proof of this hoax.

Thanks!
I totally missed that point, you are 100% correct, his method screams of $$$

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Folks,

It's time to get a grip on this situation.

We interviewed Stan Romanek last week, you can hear the interview on my podcast show. See my signature.

Here's something I just posted to our forums, in response to a long comment by one of our listeners, who felt that the Peckman appearance on Letterman was a good thing.

---------------

Now, let's talk about the the debacle of Peckman on Letterman, which I watched. I'm not sure that we saw the same program.

Letterman treated the whole issue of aliens/ufos in the way I expected, which was to make it a laughable, comedic manner. The shtick with the folks dressed up as "aliens" in the Subway was a gag called "how many aliens fit in a Subway", and was done to get laughs, nothing else.

Peckman is looking to be in the limelight on a personal level, Letterman introduced him as a "ufo expert", which is a joke, as Romanek told us that Peckman is new to this topic, and knows precious little about it. Peckman parroted the nonsensical Clifford Stone claims of "the government having cataloged 57 species of alien lifeforms", which is delusional, and the look on Letterman's face signaled that he was trying not to burst out laughing. Peckman is talking for Romanek, which is pretty funny, as he said Romanek's name with a slight hesitation - it's all about Peckman, and he didn't want to take the spotlight off himself, even though he's never seen squat. Peckman only mentioned his interest in "New Age" stuff, he didn't bring up his Metatron Harmonizer BS. The audience was on relatively good behavior, but if you think that the majority of them were taking ANYTHING Peckman said seriously, I would strongly disagree.

Here's Peckman, he's on the Letterman show, would you think that if these bozos had a good chunk of footage, they would turn down the opportunity to expose it to MILLIONS OF PEOPLE if it were legitimate? Not a chance, they know the footage is weak, and don't want people to find this out until they shell out the cash for the DVD, which apparently, is not even in the works, as the supposed creator of the DVD, Clay Roberts, is not able to raise $$$ to create the damned thing. They've been studying the "evidence" for 4 years? I call bullscrap on this, based on what I've researched in the past week, and the conversations I've had with just about all the players who are lurking behind the scenes.

Here's what I think: someone is helping Peckman get on these shows, in order to give this case serious media exposure, so that when it's all revealed to be nonsense at some point down the road, the car crash can be used to further harm the credible, paradoxical cases in the field. Even though I was kind to Romanek on the show, I personally don't believe most of what he's saying. The fact that they can't name a single researcher is indicative of the charade that Romanek and his handlers are engaged in, a nasty deception. I have lots of other reasons to suspect this, but in the end, Peckman did NO ONE a favor by taking his ridiculous stance on Letterman. He's looking for some limelight, and he might have gotten it, but at the expense of each and every one of us engaged in an honest, intelligent quest for some understanding.

---------------------

And that's what I suspect is REALLY going on. I invite all of you to listen to the latest episode of our show, in order to understand the behind-the-scenes details of this whole situation, and the players who are NOT being mentioned, who have glommed onto Romanek's "case" in order to pursure their own personal agendas.

dB

[edit on 11-6-2008 by davidbiedny]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

Oh my god...thank you. Seriously, thank you for backing that up.
I star you!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

The audience laughed when the picture of the alien was presented. It wasn't a nervous laughter, it was mocking.

Of course there was some mocking laughter. The point is, the degree of mocking seemed minimal considering the outrageous claims Peckman makes.

And Peckman came off as a nut when it started getting into magical thinking: "If they government would just tell us the truth, we'd have clean energy, we could travel through the galaxy!"

How is clean energy magical?

Telling the public they are missing out on all these great technologies isn't a bad angle to take. People already have a low opinion of "the government," thus it's a prime candidate to bear the blame.

What choice does Peckman have when trying to introduce UFO/Aliens in the matter of a few minutes? Do you think he should have blamed the general public for being more interested in American Idol than life in the universe? That would have gone over even worst!

Letterman treated him respect, to be certain, but he was mocking.

Considering the nature of the show, I would expect some. Letterman teases all his guests.

PS- I do agree Peckman is a fake/nut. His interest (and business) in clean energy and close ties to Stan Romanek (who's alien messages have proved false in the past) make him more than suspect.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Whatever they do, it will be comical and not serious at all.

That's why, people, there will never be "disclosure"

Isn't it silly 'believing in a god' is 'normal', while 'having seen/or believing in UFO's and what they stand for is considered 'ridiculous'? And never seems to be taken seriously...Except of course on ATS!

I think it's the most strangest thing happening on earth...Religion...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I, like most people watching last night, don't know enough about Peckman's history to formulate much of a pre-disposed opinion on him.

So the impression I got from the show was that he is pretty sincere in his beliefs, but because I do believe Romanek is a fraud - I felt he was being exploited for that fact and that's precisely why they've made him their PR guy.

Now as far as the audience goes (live and TV) - I still think this was a good thing overall. For all the mock laughter and giggles you heard, it seemed there were a lot more people holding back (compared to how loud it got when everyone cheered Dave's "invite" at the end).

There was plenty of awkward silence going on and considering this is a comedy show I think that said a lot. It reaffirmed my belief that there are a lot of people out there who simply want to believe this stuff is true.

They laugh at it because that's what they're supposed to do, but when Peckman spoke with such conviction about the 57 species and the 4000 trace landings and the 500 whistleblowers - for every giggle, you could almost sense a large part of the audience quietly paying attention. Even some of the laughter was like "haha...what a nut!...right?....Dave?? Aren't you supposed to make a joke about it now? ...Help?".

Obviously a lot of people are going to think this guy's crazy but if you're going to convince the ignorant masses - you know what - you're not going to do it by making them think too hard about the subject. They don't want to. Only hardcore skeptics want to because they get off on showing everyone how much smarter they are than you.

But with the general public I think you stand a much better chance by appealing to that weakness in them that's ingrained since childhood. The part that wants to believe in Santa Claus and unicorns and 57 different species of alien. Skeptics love exposing this weakness in people but in doing so they also miss the entire point.

That's when you can throw in the more compelling arguments and beat them at their own game. But first you have to get them there!

Many people walked away from this show thinking this stuff is crazy - but they already thought that before, so nothing really changed. For others though - I'll bet a little seed was planted. So the next time they come across something like "disclosure project", and no one's around to mock them, they just might take a longer look.

That's all I can really ask for from something like this.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

Its like if Jesus came back to earth and said I'm here to take all the Christians to heaven with me....but you have to pay $19.99 for the ride to heaven.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

Hey, with gas prices the way they are I can see that happening...

if I'm wrong about Jesus not being holy that is.

edit to add: Anyway, I saw the show and it wasn't great but wasn't horrible.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by flyingwoody]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc_squared

For all the mock laughter and giggles you heard, it seemed there were a lot more people holding back (compared to how loud it got when everyone cheered Dave's "invite" at the end).

If you're referring to the "yeah, call me" thing Letterman did, if you think that was an "invite", I have a bit of info for you: he was doing the Hollywood cliché "call me", which is shorthand for "yeah, I'll talk to you again as soon as I vomit up a jet plane from my stomach and smother it in cheese", as in, "blow off".

Peckman is as much of a fraud as Romanek. Did you look at the link I provided for his "Metatron Harmonizer"? The guy is a joke, and the reason the audience didn't go overboard with laughter, is that they were sitting there wondering WHY THE HELL this guy was on the stage with Letterman to begin with.

And I don't want to be a downer, but after having attended two X-Conferences, and talking to many of the people involved with the disclosure movement, the odds of ANY type of government disclosure in the next 100 years is 0%, IMO.

dB

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

LOL...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

That `did` make me laugh

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
As far as Peckman....... you could tell he was very nervous. I certainly cannot blame him for that. He is carrying around alot of pressure. Can you imagine being in his shoes?..... trying to open the eyes of the world to aliens?

All it takes to ease this man of the burden and pressure he is carrying around is to NOT squeeze every cent out of this, and to make public the video.

That's not too hard for anyone but a charlatan.

How is he trying to open the eyes, when he wont even show us what he has?

I'll prove to you that the sun is actually made of lemons, but only if you spend $50 buying my secret footage on a dvd.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join