It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incubus & Succubus Spirits

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by deepwaters

There are to many spirits to count or name. I have my own experiences. The most recent of my spiritual contact is something that happens while i sleep. When i sleep at some point I'll feel someone get on the bed and start touching my face. The hands that touch me are burning hot and make it so i cant breath. Sometimes I see it right as i wake up. The thing i see is a distorted red face that remind me a lot of what you described in your dreams. It's like a bunch of different pieces mashed together in some sort of pattern. I smudge everything with sage while I asked the spirit to leave, then i smudged myself then took a bath with dried herbs and flowers. I made sure to be kind and soothing yet forceful with no wavering. Thinking clear positive things. I haven't seen it in a while. I also have been facing any inner struggles and regrets I've ever had.When i do see it i just do it over again and each time it comes back it's weaker and i feel stronger.I don't know if this will help at all. I just thought you might like to know what i did. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
LOL i've been battling with those spirits for AEONS

It's okay i kick ass and take names.

You can't kill a spirit BUT you can fight them. You can cause a freakin war with them

That's how powerful humans are.

IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM

The paranormal can say a big hello to SCIENCE.

Science BOMBS them to hell. Don't believe in the paranormal - You only give these stupid spirits STRENGTH

That's what they CRAVE.

The spirits view us in this kind of light "Humans are so stupid so basically they have candy so it's okay for us to steal it...It's just like stealing candy from a little baby"

And we believe in these spiritual #s...Don't give them strength people you are LOSING a battle you cannot win.

We may have lost the battle already...BUT we did not lose the WAR.

Keep fighting the good fight...These spirits LOVE to drive people insane...They simply LOVE it.

Also NEVER EVER EVER talk to or hire a paranormal "Investigator" They are beyond crazy LOL

I met a paranormal investigator once and he looked insanely crazy...I felt his vibe and i told him to F off. He approached me on the street and asked me this weird question

It was night time and i was outside with friends...Everyone left and there was this weird creepy dude just staring at all of us from a distance and everyone was just creeped out...Everyone left and this dude starts following me.

He continues to follow me several blocks...I said to myself "I must be paranoid" so anyone i had to walk like 30 blocks because i was away from home...This guy follows me 10 blocks and i said this idiot is obviously following me

I stop and he walks in front of me and to the end of the block...STANDING THERE waiting for me to approach...Some big tough guy. It's okay though i wasn't scared because i pack heat. I approach the end of the block and this man stops me and i'm like "LOL DOES HE KNOW HE IS GOING TO DIE" he looked very well "Normal" But i knew 100% he was not normal at all...he couldn't play any tricks because either way i would have put a bullet in his head.

He started to ask me if i believed in jesus christ and the bible...LOL and i told him "Do you believe" And HE sorta shrugged off the question. Now i'm starting to reach into my pocket and he asks

Do you believe in ghosts and the paranormal...I tell him "It's 12am in the morning and you're talking to me about the paranormal. He said a "Ghost" Told him to follow me...I BURST out laughing and pull out my gun and tell him "I'm seriously going to blow your brains" Give me one good reason not to

Now this guy said he believes there is a "Ghost" in my house and that he is a paranormal investigator and he should come "Check it out" I told him

Stand back reach into your pocket and show me some Identification

His ID was real and he was a paranormal investigator. Now i told him

What in the world do you want with me...He said he wanted to come into my house with his quote on quote "Technology" and see if he can find any activity. I told him you know i that don't in any of that NONSENSE

Now we are on a public block and i have a gun pointed towards this man...And he is just standing there

He said it's Completely free...I told him it's free at what cost - He basically did not give me an answer and i told him to leave

He said the ghost will not make him leave...So i just tell him to go home and tell his "Ghost" To leave him alone and go to hell.

He said okay and smiled and i started walking....This idiot watches where i walk

Now i'm REALLY paranoid and walk down a random block...He saw where i was walking...I said to myself "I'm going to teach this bastard a lesson" I wait for him and he walks down the block where he taught i would not look back

I see him and he sees me. Now i said to myself - I don't want to shoot a crazy person so i'll just jog away...I start jogging and i look back and he's RUNNING after me - I said F this BS and pulled out my gun and waited for him.

Now this idiot pulls out a gun too and i said to myself "This cannot be real" So i shoot him in the hand and he drops the gun...I tell him "Are you insane or you just want to kill me"

He said the ghost told him to...I told him there are no such things as ghosts...This idiot then said "You're crazy man of course they exist" I told him tell the ghost to quote on quote "Go back to the spiritual world and go pick a fight with someone else"

He starts screaming and hitting himself and acting all crazy...I then tell him

Hey buddy either i'm going to blow your brains out or call the police on you...He said "NO DON'T CALL THE POLICE" they are going to arrest you. I said i have a permit you stupid moron and i checked his pockets and he obviously had no permit and he had 2 Id's on him. I see the 2nd id and it's some female and i told him

What the hell are you doing with this - He said it's his "acquaintance" i told him she helps you with what and he said the "Paranormal" I told him why do you carry someone else's id on you. He said the ghost told him to

Now i'm really pissed off and i tell you...Ok buddy i'm done with the games. Now he starts shouting causing a scene.

I kick his gun towards him and say...It's okay i don't have to kill you - The retarded ghost will.

This guy then starts laughing in a demonic way and then told me "At least the ghost will do it for me"

He takes the gun and shoots himself in the head...I now fled the scene and i hear TONS and tons of sirens and i told myself

What the hell in the world was that. After that i pretty much said to myself

Anyone who believes in the paranormal is just an idiot and they need to help themselves.

Some idiot blew his brains out because he said a "Ghost told him to" LOL

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
well after reading several post i decided to post some of my thoughts and exp.
since i was about 10 ive exp weird dreams which require interpretation on my part. ive always been inclined to this type of incidents. i started exp these signs which most of you mention. and for answers i have dwelled into diffrent occult studies, scientific, many spiritual resourses.
this is my conclusion and brief description of my exp. i have tried to go to sleep and feel my body going into its sleep cycles. since dreams are usually vivid our bodies release a chemical which paralysis the body so the person doesnt cause any injuries and harm to one self.
but the human brain is an area which we havent learn to use in its full potential, start reasearching topics in quantum theories to see diffrent ways cells and diffrent parts of or body in the microscopic level are connected. also diff spiritual topics as well.
i believe there is a deep spiritual connection which is initiated when these things occur. while attempting to sleep i feel this parlayzing effect, hear distinct noises screeching and such, start seeing fiqures like human shadows, i have exp them sensing that i am getting into this state and then directing attention towards me. sometimes trying to induce fear and emmotions. through exp i have learned to overcome the sense of helplessness and focus all of my energy into concentration and relaxation, the spirtual bond that many have with specific religion and gods is extremly helpful because your sub and concious are linked with the beleif in these religions and when you apply your belief to cast out these situation your actually activating your brains power for lack of better words. i say to people who exp this to excercise your minds, take the risk allow yourself to completly exp this, go into the next level of spirtuality, all the great spiritual leaders have allowed thier faith in w.e the religion may be to act as a personal protection and since thier beliefs are so great its actualized. dont be scared face your demons face to face, and maintain a lvl of relaxsation, when your able to overcome that youll be more intune with ur soul and mind, and entering into diffrent spiritual stages, if any one wants to have further conversation about this email me at [email protected]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
you ever tryed smoking weed before you go to sleep?

that might ward them off. or make it so you dont notice/arent bothered.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firepower
reply to post by LaChicaParanoica

Reference

I am am a trained IT professional, working for a major communications utility and I can also say for fact these spiritual beings are real.

The difference here is that I have a spiritual spouse and happily married to her. I also have Earthly wife of 17 years. Me and my spiritual spouse share a special bond and closeness not obtainable by other means. We've been together for +30 years and finshed bonding early 2009. Me and my Earthly wife also share a special bonding and closeness but the two are very different. Me and my Earthly wife share comanionship which my spiritual mate can't provide.
If you want to know my account, it is here

I gave my life to Christ and was born again in 1983. I spent the next 5-7 years both studying and living for Christ. Completely enveloped, I attended services 4x/wk, Bible study 2x/wk, talked to people about Christ on the square, volunteered, visited orphanages and prisons in His name. I prayed, laid hands and lived my life to his teachings.

Although no evil was being performed, a religious leader told me she was evil and I was bound for firey hell. I believed him for being my spiritual guide. I spent the next 4-5 years fighting her with all the things you mentioned.

First they told me to just stop. It didn't work.
Then they told me to pray. Praying her away didn't work.
Then they told me to rebuke her. That didn't work.
They had the entire chuch congregation pray, along with all my Bible leaders along with prayer chains. Ineffective.
Then they started blaming me. It wasn't helpful.

The final straw was their instruction to find a wife, which I did. The marriage wasn't "Made in Heaven" and divorced a few years later.

I've changed my rigid religious thumper dogma over the decades and have come to my own conclusions based on experiences and knowledge of the world around me along with religious belief.

It was about a year ago my I desired to live a "normal" life again- just me and my Earthly wife. Knowing my past attempts at utter failure my own efforts were of a skeptical nature. But my wife sought help through Demonbuster which mirrors everything on your website. She believed every word of it, we prayed their prayers every night, she sat up all night long trying to chase off my spiritual mate.
The only thing it accomplished was to to set up a vendetta gainst my mate and my wife which still continues today.
It would have been better for all three of us NOT to take the advice Demonbuster gives, a mirror of yours.

You keep saying they are evil based on Bible passeges. It makes sense if something is evil, it will enjoy performing evil deeds and be vile.

I've researched this for several years gaining information. I've came across countless people with brief brushes of them along with long term relationships all of their lives. The vast overwhelming majority also report no vile or evil.

There are evil beings who torment people. They have many tools to do so. Fear is one, hate is another, jealousy, anger, depression and some use sex.
The sex in their case is used as a tool of destruction.The prayers, rituals, smudgings etc can be very effective against those evil beings.

But I'm not refering to those types. You can't cast out something labled "evil" when it's not.
I understand your motives. I've been there before. What will you tell people if or when it doesn't work, and they regret taking the advice in the first place?
The only thing I've heard which is effective some of the time is ignoring their advances to the point of denying they ever existed.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hello.

I read through your story and none of the other posts as of yet so this reply is directed at your initial post.

Your story doesn't match up with the modus operandi of an incubus. An incubus is the male aspect of the succubus. Both, throughout history, have shown themselves to be what we call "sex demons." That is, the succubi (being female) seduce men in their sleep or as in recent research I've done, actually enter into 'relationships' willingly with men and the Incubi do the same thing, except to females.

Now, traditional Christian accounts of these spirits suggest that they use sex as a way to harvest energy from your soul as you copulate with them, other more radical beliefs are that the Succubi collect the sperm from men in order to go have babies with an incubus. That being said, all contemporary knowledge seems to point to a different story.

www.incubisuccubae.yuku.com is a good place to start.

These spirits apparently LOVE sex and more times than not, will NOT force it on the reciever. They will attempt to seduce you while you are in a state of near-concious and especially if you have been visualizing them or thinking about them a lot. There are methods you can use to protect yourself and keep stuff out of your home, but with these particular entities - nine times out of ten - asking them to leave does the trick. Believe me.

Now.

I have to state for the record.

Once a male has entered into a consensual relationship with a Succubus, depending on the Succubus' personality, she can become very protective of the male and in some cases, dangerously jealous if he were to enter into a relationship with a human female. It is this aspect of them I think brought them their negative image. The reason I tell that story is because the same is true if a female has entered into a willing relationship with an Incubus, he can become jealous of the male counterpart to 'his' female.

A bit about myself - I'm a hunter. Since 2000, I've been through some serious stuff when it comes to the paranormal and the occult and I've run across these things and other stuff before. I'm actually dealing with a situation right now where a female entered into a relationship with a Succubus and the demon became extremely jealous of the woman's husband and it appears as if she is responsible for his death. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to hit me up via u2u or this thread, if you're still monitoring it. I can provide you with some defensive measures you can take to seal your home.

For you - based off of your story alone, it seems like you have sleep paralysis or some variant thereof. Unless you have some other evidence of sexual activity between either your or your wife (i.e. her and the Incubus) then I doubt you are actually being attacked by an Incubus. Normally these aren't the soldier demons, they're just after LOTS of sex. That's it.

Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
One more thing as a disclaimer - I use the term demon to describe these entities only because it is the most easily explainable to the layman. I am by no means religious and feel that based off of their bias on more worldly matters the historical accounts of how 'demons' act are blown out of proportion to suit the needs of the church.

When you've been dealing with banishing them for 10 years, you start to notice how they act as opposed to how the church says they do.

That's all.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdom of darkness
LOL i've been battling with those spirits for AEONS

It's okay i kick ass and take names.

You can't kill a spirit BUT you can fight them. You can cause a freakin war with them

That's how powerful humans are.

IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM

The paranormal can say a big hello to SCIENCE.

Science BOMBS them to hell. Don't believe in the paranormal - You only give these stupid spirits STRENGTH

That's what they CRAVE.

The spirits view us in this kind of light "Humans are so stupid so basically they have candy so it's okay for us to steal it...It's just like stealing candy from a little baby"

And we believe in these spiritual #s...Don't give them strength people you are LOSING a battle you cannot win.

We may have lost the battle already...BUT we did not lose the WAR.

Keep fighting the good fight...These spirits LOVE to drive people insane...They simply LOVE it.

Also NEVER EVER EVER talk to or hire a paranormal "Investigator" They are beyond crazy LOL

I met a paranormal investigator once and he looked insanely crazy...I felt his vibe and i told him to F off. He approached me on the street and asked me this weird question

It was night time and i was outside with friends...Everyone left and there was this weird creepy dude just staring at all of us from a distance and everyone was just creeped out...Everyone left and this dude starts following me.

He continues to follow me several blocks...I said to myself "I must be paranoid" so anyone i had to walk like 30 blocks because i was away from home...This guy follows me 10 blocks and i said this idiot is obviously following me

I stop and he walks in front of me and to the end of the block...STANDING THERE waiting for me to approach...Some big tough guy. It's okay though i wasn't scared because i pack heat. I approach the end of the block and this man stops me and i'm like "LOL DOES HE KNOW HE IS GOING TO DIE" he looked very well "Normal" But i knew 100% he was not normal at all...he couldn't play any tricks because either way i would have put a bullet in his head.

He started to ask me if i believed in jesus christ and the bible...LOL and i told him "Do you believe" And HE sorta shrugged off the question. Now i'm starting to reach into my pocket and he asks

Do you believe in ghosts and the paranormal...I tell him "It's 12am in the morning and you're talking to me about the paranormal. He said a "Ghost" Told him to follow me...I BURST out laughing and pull out my gun and tell him "I'm seriously going to blow your brains" Give me one good reason not to

Now this guy said he believes there is a "Ghost" in my house and that he is a paranormal investigator and he should come "Check it out" I told him

Stand back reach into your pocket and show me some Identification

His ID was real and he was a paranormal investigator. Now i told him

What in the world do you want with me...He said he wanted to come into my house with his quote on quote "Technology" and see if he can find any activity. I told him you know i that don't in any of that NONSENSE

Now we are on a public block and i have a gun pointed towards this man...And he is just standing there

He said it's Completely free...I told him it's free at what cost - He basically did not give me an answer and i told him to leave

He said the ghost will not make him leave...So i just tell him to go home and tell his "Ghost" To leave him alone and go to hell.

He said okay and smiled and i started walking....This idiot watches where i walk

Now i'm REALLY paranoid and walk down a random block...He saw where i was walking...I said to myself "I'm going to teach this bastard a lesson" I wait for him and he walks down the block where he taught i would not look back

I see him and he sees me. Now i said to myself - I don't want to shoot a crazy person so i'll just jog away...I start jogging and i look back and he's RUNNING after me - I said F this BS and pulled out my gun and waited for him.

Now this idiot pulls out a gun too and i said to myself "This cannot be real" So i shoot him in the hand and he drops the gun...I tell him "Are you insane or you just want to kill me"

He said the ghost told him to...I told him there are no such things as ghosts...This idiot then said "You're crazy man of course they exist" I told him tell the ghost to quote on quote "Go back to the spiritual world and go pick a fight with someone else"

He starts screaming and hitting himself and acting all crazy...I then tell him

Hey buddy either i'm going to blow your brains out or call the police on you...He said "NO DON'T CALL THE POLICE" they are going to arrest you. I said i have a permit you stupid moron and i checked his pockets and he obviously had no permit and he had 2 Id's on him. I see the 2nd id and it's some female and i told him

What the hell are you doing with this - He said it's his "acquaintance" i told him she helps you with what and he said the "Paranormal" I told him why do you carry someone else's id on you. He said the ghost told him to

Now i'm really pissed off and i tell you...Ok buddy i'm done with the games. Now he starts shouting causing a scene.

I kick his gun towards him and say...It's okay i don't have to kill you - The retarded ghost will.

This guy then starts laughing in a demonic way and then told me "At least the ghost will do it for me"

He takes the gun and shoots himself in the head...I now fled the scene and i hear TONS and tons of sirens and i told myself

What the hell in the world was that. After that i pretty much said to myself

Anyone who believes in the paranormal is just an idiot and they need to help themselves.

Some idiot blew his brains out because he said a "Ghost told him to" LOL

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

Be glad that you are a non-believer and hopefully you'll go through the rest of your life without having to deal with the stuff on a day to day basis.

But calling people who do believe - especially those of us who have experienced the paranormal "idiots" says a lot about your own character. My IQ has been tested at 144. I have never made lower than a 90 on ANY class at ANY time ANYWHERE. Yet, I have witnessed this stuff firsthand for the past ten years. Does that make me an 'idiot'?

Science, as limited as our understanding of it is at this time - cannot explain everything no matter how hard we wish it to. I appreciate your different view on the subject, but not your insults.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My girlfriend has been dealing with an Incubus since she was about ten years old, before it attacked her it attacked her mother, grandmother etc.. Her great great grandmother was Pennsylvania Deutsch and practiced dark and negative magic, since then the females in her family have been plagued with night terrors at first and regular visits from an Incubus. I am a Heathen (pagan) man and I have had many spiritual encounters, attacks and have seen, heard, and felt both poltergeist activity and full apparitions in my life, which were also witnessed at the time by others So I know this is not a manifestation of sexual frustration and sleep paralysis! In the past due to protection spells and protective spirits in my old home, the entity had trouble coming in to my house, and it would manifest itself to her in a dream of a man standing outside the window as we made love.. This had happened numerous times. Since then we now live together and it has been able to infiltrate our home even though I have blessed the house. I have also been touched numerous times now, awoken every night around 3:00 AM and it has visited me in several dreams.. Just last night we were touched and awoken at the exact same time. We have both been awakened by this entity and have been still touched whilst fully conscious as well.

Here are some facts that I have observed about this entity known as Incubus or Succubus.

1. This spirit does not have an actual gender, but manifests itself to the victim as either a man or a woman depending on sexual preferences. As it manifested itself in my dream I was in bed (in my dream) I could not move and it began to pleasure me. At first I was terrified then I was turned on and gave it permission to continue (not a good thing to do) Now in this dream I could not see it, but from my senses knew it was female. In the beginning I first tried to threaten and protect my girlfriend from this entity and it came and paralyzed me again in my dream and manifested itself as the most undesirable woman my mind could fathom and had its way with me until I gained control and conquered it. So this thing plays on both our sexual desire and fear.
2. This entity feeds off of sexual energy and frustration, which also comes from creative and artistic part of our mind. After being attacked the victim feels as though they had not slept at all and more drained than before they actually slept because their vitality has been sucked up...
3. This entity (at least in our case) is very hard to get rid of, it is almost like a drug addict and it's main victim (my girlfriend) is it's Heroine. It is not restricted to a home or property, it follows it's prey wherever they are and go. A house blessing helps in the severity of the attacks, but overall it conquers the boundaries if protective spirits are not also at play. I would say this spirit is probably the most persistent kind I have ever dealt with and we have yet to find a way to banish it. Sage only pisses it off, sea salt has not worked, and protection candles have failed.
4. The Incubus does scratch and bruise it's victims, as both us have been cut and bruised without cause numerous times.
5. When attached to a victim for a long period of time especially a female and a man comes into the picture this entity tends to get extremely jealous and the attacks and visitations intensify greatly, in the beginning of our relationship we witnessed this first hand.

At this point I still am hypothesizing on how to banish this entity along with the help of my Heathen Kindred. The answer I have been leaning towards lies in the hands of my girlfriend.. In the process of blessing and magical ritual she must conjure her Will to the fullest to break the bonds of this spiritual parasite once and for all. This may take many attempts..

I CARE NOT FOR YOUR SKEPTICISM, so spare me your opinions unless it is helpful! I just wanted to share our experience on this topic so maybe it sheds light for others whom have witnessed the same.. Science does not disprove what has been witnessed here for it defies all logic and reason of the modern day, shallow society in which we live..

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepwaters
LaChicaParanoica, that's exactly the kind of sceptical response I half expected to get. It sounds as though you've never experienced this yourself and have little, or no ability, to understand or appreciate anything from outside your own frame of reference.

What's that old saying? Oh yes, ignorance is bliss...

Well, count yourself fortunate because if you'd ever experienced what I did and as many times, you wouldn't discount it so easily.

BTW: since I've stopped practicing Christianity the attacks have also stopped. Many Christians would say there's a connection there, it's called "Spiritual Oppression" in the Christian terminology. But then again, it may have had something to do with my mother's involvement in the Occult - I can't really say for sure. All I know is that it did happen for many years, lasted more than a few seconds and I was conscious of it happening the whole time.

Wishing you well,
Deep

Deep, I can relate. Being one who can see the spirits of the dead, i was always freaked out by this as a child. I too was attacked at night, my essence taken from me by force. I have repressed many of these memories, but the gist is still there. At that time i was a christian. Hundreds of prayers did nothing at all, and even church people praying over me did not help. Then one day i just stopped. Stopped going to church, which upset my Mom greatly, and renounced Christianity completely. I could still see the dead, but elementals stopped bothering me completely. Since that time I have noticed something. Demon possessions and the like only seem to bother Christians. Isn't that strange?

At the age of 30, I became a practicing Wiccan. I studied everything Occult, and learned the ways of these Elemental Spirits, and how to keep them away from you permanently. I wear a ring like Solomon wore, with a Pentagram on it. I wear it on my power hand. They want to mess with me? Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Tell us more about these kaleidescope colors. I have something similar that happens to me, on a bi-weekly basis. I'll be laying there trying to sleep, and will all of a sudden start seeing colors(generally yellow, red and sometimes blue or green) that move around in a way that is much like a kaleidescope. Are your's something like large blobs of color with some kind of design in them? Mine are like that, and shift in a very fluid manner, changing colors and shapes fairly rapidly. I have no idea what causes this to happen, but's it's been going on for a few months now. It is sometimes associated with feeling a supernatural presence in the room, though I do not feel threated, and this presence has never assaulted me.

Does anybody know what this phenomena is about? It's something I have never heard discussed in paranormal circles until I read the original post.
edit on 12-1-2011 by zyrna539 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by zyrna539 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DracoEX

What you have written is so amazing, So you mean to tell me that some of us who are experiencing these attacks. Actually have people that are extremely angry with us. I experience these attacks quite a bit. There is one guy that I broke up with years ago. And I heard it from several people that he had absolute hatred towards me. I remember I once looked at his myspace and he had put for his mood status that he felt evil. So now I know this person could have been responsible for my attacks.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jbbmeh

Deepwater,

you explained that your mother was into the occult. And you have also practiced on the Ouija board. Did you experience contact with any entities while using it? and did you're mother ever practice rituals which summon spirits and other beings? I think these are some of the factors when it comes to hauntings or experiences with Incubus/Succubus or demonic malevolent entities in general. The Ouija board is a powerful tool in opening doorways to the spiritual dimensions. Entities or spirits can be 'attached' especially when they're summoned specifically like a satanic ritual.

of course these things will bestow experiences which will ultimately question your faith. These types of situations are called spiritual warfare. I know some devout people who have been subjected to forces which cannot be comprehended because they practice they're faith.

There are so many demons on this earth. The devil dwells within another dimension on this earth as he was cast down and housed here permanently, as according to the bible.

In how to solve these issues, i am not sure. But i definitely know its an issue of faith. good and evil forces.

Remember, the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he did not exist. This applies to people having experiences like these, who are devout Christians. Ppl ask, why has God allowed this onto me etc. Well the fact is he hasn't, the devil tries to extinguish the relationship we have with God. Its not God testing our faith, God will never do such a thing because he will never test us - he gives us choices...to believe in him or not. So in saying that, would the devil attack the people who don't believe in God? Not necessarily, because if he were to, then the atheist will realize the devil and therefore God must exist. - food for thought.

Your thread was also very interesting and a real eye opener. I keep wondering how come some people experience this sleep paralysis and others dont. I've experienced it my whole life. And I always wondered why Atheists always have it so easy. And if this whole thing affects them. So then you think that SP happens to people who have a better relationship with God and the main ones trying to seek him?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
so is it agreed that incubi/succubi are of the devil? or are they simply just nomadic spirits?

my friend is a satanist and he says they are our friends
edit on 23-2-2012 by 3aquaman11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
morning all,
I don't know if what I'm currently experiencing is a sucubus but from what I've read I think so. You can be the judge. It started some years ago, I would hear someone calling for me or footsteps when noone was around. My GF said the same. I have had to move several times since this started and some places had this and some didn't. I didn't think too much of it as there was no harm done. Just seemed like we had a guest. We even gave the spirt a name. After a sever injuring to my arm were I was out of "action " a few years it seemed to have gone away. A couple of years ago I lost my job and moved to a state my sister was in, she said she could find a job for me. Everthing was going good until we moved into a small trailer in a very questional historic part of AL.
If have the stories I've been told about are true there is alot of supernatural things around. Look up "Hells Gate, Green Mountain Al" for a example. So I've been in this trailer a couple of years now. Its a old beat up place barely suitable to live in. It stated out as simple things. My wife told me she heard foot steps and someone calling her. With all the squrrels running across our room I blew it off. I work 3rd shift and sleep in the afternoons. Well I started hearing a cat purring in my pillow. Please note this took several time before a figured that out, My first thought was a cat moved in under the trailer. I soon began to feel something jump on the bed just as I was falling asleep about the size of a cat. But nothing was there. Now I should tell you I have a cat and small dog that now will not cross the bed room door way more then a few inches. I wasn't freaked out though, I just figured a animal died here and was still around. Then I started feeling the carressing around my legs. Its like a hand was stroking my legs and between my legs. My muscles would go into a spasym and felt like a shock was happening. The result was to say the lest stimulting. I would wake up, very awake and it was still happening. I thought I was dreaming awake or mybe there was something wrong with my legs.
Then one night I stated having interesting dream, But in the dreams I woke up but didn't know it at the time. A cat jumped up om my bed and came purring to me. it was dark so I thought it was my cat had gotten into my room. It came up to my neck and laid across and I suddenly found I couldn't move or talk. I tried to scream but could't. I'm not sure how long but the tingling started. It felt so real and out of the corner of my eye I could see a shadow of a beautiful woman lieing next to me. I awoke with a start, it felt like i dropped a few inches back to the bed.As I realized I had been asleep, At the foot of the bed was a smokey shadow of a man walking to my door. I screamed at him calling for my wife. He just vanished. Then a faintly glowing face appeared at the foot of a blonde beauty. it looked like she was talking but no sound.I finally got my witts back and ran for the door turning on the lights. Only to find noone there and my wife and kids totally not away of anything. since then the cat has stopped coming but i have seen the face several more times, Even woke up to see a verety of glowing swirling colored fog slowly turn into a full color scene(like a dream). Then turn into her face, andvanish, like she was trying to tell me something. I confided in a close friend thinking I'm going crazy. He is the one that said it might be a sucubus. I started looking things up on them. Tonight was the worst. I was attacked earlier when I took an afternoon nap(my night off so a sleep a few hours to sleep with the misses). I got the shocking stoking and just ingored it. Then I went to bed later that night. My wife was asleep and I had just fell asleep. I woke up(still sleeping ) and she was there. She started to seduce me pulling my clothes off. I scream to my wife asleep next to me. she never moved.We struggled but no matter what I tried She wouldn't release me. No matter which way we rolled she was locked on to me We rolled off the bed and I awoke right where I fell asleep and 2 hours had passed. My mind thought only minutes. I got up, calmed down. It was the most livid, real dream I've ever had. Well thats my what ever it is. Please forgive any typos as I can only use 1 hand to hunt and pick. (machine accident) From Scared Sh*tless in Al.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join