It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incubus & Succubus Spirits

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i have had a few of these paralyzing episodes myself. and i can see how people can write it off as SP, but i see it a little differently.

i do have lust problems, as many of us do. and when i have these episodes there usually is no sexual nature to them, its just the black figure trying to hold me down.

being a christian, though, i take spiritually authority seriously. and though i don't like feeling held down, i don't feel this fear of death or fear of torture... like this morning i just tried to say "away" a couple times, and then said "Jesus" and "In Jesus' name." and then it flew from next to me to over and then it was gone. I only sleep on my side.

medically i believe SP occurs. spiritually, i believe the devil can use this as opportunity to oppress us christians. and posses non christians. not always. but he's always lurking.

if you are a christian, don't be afraid. Jesus' name is more powerful than any attacker you will ever encounter.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
deepwaters

I only read the first couple pages. I apologize if this is redundant. I had some demonic encounters myself. I want o comment on a couple statements you made and i hope you will think about what i am saying to you.

since I've stopped practicing Christianity the attacks have also stopped. Many Christians would say there's a connection there

and

I'm left wondering why the attacks seem to have stopped since I�ve stopped reading the Bible.

Did you ever go all the way and ask Jesus to be your savior? Did you have a born again experience? It may be that you were getting very close and they put the pressure on to stop you.

If you are a saved Christian I do not believe that can be undone. You are always saved. In that case a demon will do whatever he can to make you an ineffective witness.

Demons main mission in life is to draw you away from the truth of Jesus Christ. You were terrified you wanted it too stop. By easing up on you when you stopped reading the Bible haven't they effectively accomplished their goal? Haven't hey stopped you from worshipping the God they hate. Have they driven toward the occult?

Think about it.

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've been having incubus attacks for a few years now. At first I was scared and really thought that these attacks were SP. But after a while I realized that the attacks were supernatural in nature.

The majority of the attacks scare me, but when they turn sexual I enjoy them. Sexual doesn't scare me but a spirit in the corner does, weird huh.

I am a Christian, and saying the Lord's prayer while feeling the pressure made the incubus stop suffocating me, but not the attacks. I have found that treating it like a annoying house guest works.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deepwaters

I am totally aware, of where your coming from, i wish there was a site, that people who experienced these things could comfort one another. Yes i too experienced rape, sodomy, strangleation, visions and torture..my spirit/incubus entered me, and was with me 24/7..my life was a living hell, basically because i would not give in to it, but put up a fight even to near death. It took four years of constant prayer to jesus and jehovah, and it has now lost its power, but it still tries, but with gods help i have conquered the power of this dark fallen angel..you have to know the nature of the beast to fight it.. If any one else is suffereing this wickedness, im at [email protected] if you need help.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
to prevent some of these unwanted attacks I would recommend the following very simple to implement methods of warding off these entities which could in part be:
1.dead emotional or mental empty human shells with a consiousness that is not controlled by the spirit soul of the human that once occupied and controlled them, now controlled by the entities that were created by the human being while they lived and these are mainly in the form of sexual desires that were never close to being satisfied, or by unsatisfied material desires creating great want, envy etc etc,these desires are anchored in the soul and have not been satisfied till death. elementaries are these whose emotional and mental bodies have not died completely due to desires that have not been satisfied making them roam earth and especially areas they was attached to prior to death, feeding off human fear, emissions, emotions, sensuality to keep it going before it wastes out due to lack of being nourished and then turns into extremely dark matter such as found in graveyards etc etc. that can be reanimated by a witch in the name of conjuring a spell especially those who do this in graveyards etc etc
that is why people who know they will die soon naturally prefer to cleanse themselves from some of these desires that would make them anchored to the earth in undesirable ways,

to cut the long story short I would recommend either or all of the following:
1. Take 4 mats and place one on each leg of the bed, sprinkle salt around each leg of the bed on the mat. take a fifth and place it under the bed in the middle part and spread salt on it making sure that some salt falls on the ground under the bed.
2. Burn rosemary, eucalyptus, hemp and other varieties of plants that may be available for cleansing purposes or incense etc. all plants that grow locally may be used as they all have occult properties they are just not discovered yet and you don't have to pay money consulting those who claim to know these things even if they do, just do it yourself and discover something new, you can even help someone in a similar situation,so go outdoors and pick leaves of plants that your inner guide will show you (by feeling) burn them especially when not completely dried and thats when the properties are most active,close all your windows and spread the smoke all over the affected areas and let it sink.sorry if some of them dont smell so nice, but they will do their work.eranz

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hi Deep,
I too have always suffered from attacks as you explained. My earliest memories are from my childhood. I was terrified to go to sleep. Even though I slepted on the top bunk bed and my sister slepted on the bottom. I would beg everyone in the house to let me sleep with them. Ofcourse, my family would just send me to bed and dismiss my claims of being assaulted by some evil short spirit with the strenght of a man. When I would go to bed I would feel the touching and the paralized feeling of not being able to move or even scream. Sometimes he would talk to me in a strange language while I prayed to God. I did not know the language but understood him, he would tell me where is your God? It was terrible! Ever since I have been visited throughout my life, but nothing like the evil spirit that tormented me as a child. The ones that do visit me are perverted and attack me sexually. Usually they seem to lay on my body and I feel as if I am tootally absorbing their energy and I cant move. I am awake but cant move. I do fight them but it continues. Some of them speak while they are on me. i feel ridiculus talking about this. But I thought I was probably crazy. And no I have never been raped or molested. Now I look back and laugh and tell peopole I was molested by a spirit when I was a child. I talk about it with my mom now. And she admitts there was something evil in the house we grew up in. She also recalled being touched at nite by something that layed on top of her and she also describes him as a short grown man. He would choke my father while he slept, its like he hated him.
I still till this day remain terrified. I always pray not not feel any spirits.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Deepwater,

you explained that your mother was into the occult. And you have also practiced on the Ouija board. Did you experience contact with any entities while using it? and did you're mother ever practice rituals which summon spirits and other beings? I think these are some of the factors when it comes to hauntings or experiences with Incubus/Succubus or demonic malevolent entities in general. The Ouija board is a powerful tool in opening doorways to the spiritual dimensions. Entities or spirits can be 'attached' especially when they're summoned specifically like a satanic ritual.

of course these things will bestow experiences which will ultimately question your faith. These types of situations are called spiritual warfare. I know some devout people who have been subjected to forces which cannot be comprehended because they practice they're faith.

There are so many demons on this earth. The devil dwells within another dimension on this earth as he was cast down and housed here permanently, as according to the bible.

In how to solve these issues, i am not sure. But i definitely know its an issue of faith. good and evil forces.

Remember, the devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he did not exist. This applies to people having experiences like these, who are devout Christians. Ppl ask, why has God allowed this onto me etc. Well the fact is he hasn't, the devil tries to extinguish the relationship we have with God. Its not God testing our faith, God will never do such a thing because he will never test us - he gives us choices...to believe in him or not. So in saying that, would the devil attack the people who don't believe in God? Not necessarily, because if he were to, then the atheist will realize the devil and therefore God must exist. - food for thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

hi iam 28 yr's old. about a year ago right after my father had died, i stared having the worst experiance ever and still they are happening. I am not sure why me, i believe in god, i sang in the church choir, me and my childeren alway's pray, even my 2 yr's old know when we pray, she reaches and grab's my pinky. well again a year ago i was not sure if i a having bad dream or even if i was asleep. but now i know! my experience's are as followeed, at 2 am i lie down to go to sleep and close my eye's seeing nothing but black(trying to think good thoughts as usual before going to sleep) all the sudden i feel a pressure in my spine, i already know what it is.....the pressure get worse! painfully worse sometimes feels sharp, some what stabbing, the presure and turn to almost a crushing feel, other times tingleing, shaking as if iam having a seisure. and it run's up and down my spine, sometime in my side and stomach... i can't explain the pain, i start to pray "god help me",and it get worse as i begin to pray, but i keep praying and even to the point iam screaming jesus help me, and again it's get worse, lightens up for a min and then comes right back ten time as intense! i feel it is definatly something and it is always coming from behind me, i am not trying to be volger but it has even (raped me annaly) iam am so scared to sleep at night it's crazy, i am looking for help. scared

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

(Any comment eh? Okay.)
Interesting.
Reminds me of my demon fellow friend. ^^
He's a nice guy really, but he don't understand humans. Now he has possessed me and I'm the demon itself, or the other one. I remember experiencing stuff like that to, but it's okay once you feed the demon. (belive me, it ate a whole chiken so it's not a easy task to feed it. Even I can't eat a whole chiken like that). And he talks a strange langua to... but reasently another demon has come and tried to talk to me in human langua. Of course that's stupid when I actually undestand moest Demon thung.
That Demon on the other hand is pathetic and does not even live of souls. Funny.. some years ago I never whould have told this beacause I could have been scramed from this body, but this body is all mine now. ^^

... oh well... it's fun to live ^^
It's good to have a breake from all souleating and stuff, please great your demon friend from Luci would ya. Tell I'm son ready to destroy the nether world to.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Use Incense in all part of your room and create a circle of protection. Don't forget to cower even the windows and doors with squares. If something hisse at ya then ya probaly did it the right way. But... if it hisses at ya you should probaly never stop using the incense. ^^

It is also possible to just bet the crap out of it like I do, but I don't think anyone else is so extreme in this kind of things. But... if ya beat it you will show the # who the boss is.
Belive me, it's fun to fight with such suckers from time to time. If yar lucky, ya even can become friends. Gah!
My friend is really evil though, he's a #ing bastard and deserve to be beaten by me. That idiot! He is so lame, thinking he can scare me with matrilising himself over me! That creep screames to loud to!
And... he ate my chiken! BASTARD! I was saving it to..

If yours is annoying like mine, ya shall exterminate it forever so it never will exictst again. Yet.. I would never exterminate mine. I have known him from the day I could breath. He has learned me a strange langua to and... he is from that "space" to.

Have you ever talked to the creature?
Sometimes they actually will listen to what you say, but you must calm them first. If they are not calm they can't understand what your saying, it's hard on them because they can't speak a langua of this world.

But... if... IF ya have the evil kind like mine is, ya shall just destoy it with your fist. Kick it or something, but moest of all... scared people should just use calming incense.

So... Good luck. ^^

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LaChicaParanoica

i have experienced vivid dreams and nightmares sleeping on my back

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hello,

First of all I don't want everybody to think I'm making fun of them, I've had such a thing too.
But I'm not here to talk about that.
Since it happened like 5 years ago, I can't remember how everything exactly went.
So I'm asking for some advice, can I have this 'dream' again, and can someone tell me how?
I know this isn't without any danger, but I'd really like to experience it again.
Don't take me wrong, I'm not some kind of freak who wants to use this for my pleasure.
I'm writing a piece about Sleep Paralysis for school.

I hope you can help me...

Patrick

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you guys are interested in Incubi and Succubi then look for books written by a man called Stan Gooch. He is quite old now, he regularly comes into the bookies where I work to place bets on horses and he has given me some of his books. Even though he is an author and has written alot of books. He is a bit of a recluse sort of. he lives by himself in a trailer park in Wales. But none the less he is a lovely man! His work is really interesting and gives some good insight into the phenomenon

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
anonymous sorry but anyone who has studied the black arts knows that succubus take the form form of women you lust and when you "finish" they take some of your spem to create little hell spawns in hell,so congratulations to some of us we are dads

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have had several attacks by an incubus. It began when I started playing with tarot cards and the ouiji board but during this time I had no idea what an incubus was....never heard of it.

I was laying in bed on my back.....just starting to "doze" off when something would either place it's hand on the inside of my thigh or squeeze both of my breasts simultaneously....I instatnly felt evil and fear...I would try to move, yell, kick and scream but I paralyzed....the weight on my body was unbelievable....I could not move and I was trying very hard to lift my legs up to kick it off me while screaming at it....but it was to no avail. I was awake and this was no dream....the last time it happened I heard a helicopter and the numbers 346 346 346 were being repeated over and over again in my head and then.......bam......it grabbed a hold of my ankles and pulled me off the bed. I once again tried kicking it off of me and yelling at it....once free I ran to the spare bedroom and placed my rosary beads around my neck and slept on the couch. The very next morning I threw out the ouiji board and tarot cards and have never touched those items again....it guess it worked as I have not had those horrible experiences again. Anyone else have similar experiences?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am a 45 year old female. I have been under attack by incubus spirits for over five years. It started when I got off of drugs and started getting close to God. I don't have dreams of this happening, it happens while I'm wide awake, sometimes lasting days. They don't hold me down or strangle me. It is a feeling like nothing else in this world. It can become addicting, however I knew it was demonic. They kept telling me I was the Bride of Christ, trying to make me believe it was Christ doing this to me. I was raised in a Christian home and I knew better. I can guarantee my parents never experienced anything like this. I opened myself up by doing drugs and living an extremely sinful life before I accepted Jesus into my life. These are demons or possibly fallen angles. One reason (among many) that God flooded the earth was because Sons of God (Fallen Angles) were having sex with women. These demons come in as being innocent. After awhile though ,especially when you start fighting them, they can become very forceful. I have read about people on the internet wanting relationships with these demons. They have no idea what they are doing! I will continue to fight, I'm sick of it and I'm afraid for my salvation. It's damning because sometimes it's impossible to not give in, it just feels so good and they mess with me throughout the day making me really desire it (you know what I mean). Anyway I chose God and there is nothing they can do to keep me from praying or praising God. Sometimes this war makes me so sick, it's so sadistic. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I have seen what you have. I have been confronted many times, and I have not found a way to get rid of this demon. although she does not bother me on a daily basis. I have experienced her/it on a monthly basis or sometimes as long as three to four months in between confrontations. I have been awake several times during these attacks on me and I know the heavy weight on my chest and attempting the breathless scream. I have gotten the word NO out of my chest on occasion. every time I am able to speak she turns from a horrifyingly beautiful mist of a woman with a blurring face into a intensely horrifying hag. her face will distort and become clear as the hag screams without sound. I can see this image in my mind as I'm writing this. The only thing that helps me is to not sleep at night. I have become so afraid to sleep I have spent days at times without and now will try to never sleep at night. I under stand your fear I would love to know how to rid myself of this. Anyone who is skeptical of this demon being real has no idea thank god of what we speak.
P.S. I have been lying in the same bed as girlfriends during the attacks at times and one was wakened by my scream she Said the air in the room and my skin was so cold that she could barely stand it when she woke. but within seconds it was a normal temperature. I have no recollection of that however I do believe her.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry it's sleep paralysis. It's been happening and documented since the time of man. First they were incubus's, then vampires, and now I believe alien abductions. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen.
Keep in mind that there such thing as dark entities. Supposedly, these dark entities come from different dimensions and feed on your energy.

And don't say that I haven't had the experience, i remeber mine vividly. It tends to sound more like an alien abduction from stories I hear but who knows. Today i have nothing to show for it but a scary experience.

I was sleeping on my back and I somewhat woke up. I could move my head around but nothing else. It was hard to breathe and I started sweating perfusly. MY hands were up by my head just as if someone was holding me down. Everything in my room was red, there was some kind of red ight coming through my window or from somewhere and when I looked towards my door I saw these two pitch black objects that almost took the form of a human being. Then after that I told myself "no more, go away right now, I'm done, you don't scare me" and it stopped.

Never again did i experince it...well so far.

I also thin your kind of right about the whole religious thing, I think it happend right after I decided religion wasn't for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join