It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incubus & Succubus Spirits

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I don't know if it helps at all but my mother's home is "haunted". He doesn't really do to much thought, hides things mostly, sits on the bed, watches ALOT. We were never afraid of him, which is maybe why he didn't bother us as I understand it they feed off of negative energy, which we didn't provide. When something would come up missing (in an obvious way not just us misplacing it) I would tell him to put back, similar to scolding a child, and sure enough it would pop right up. He always stayed down stairs, which of course is where my room was, but my mother says that since I moved out and she got divorced that he has been coming upstairs more. I don't know if it would stay away from my father or not, which really doesn't make much sense if they like negative energy, there was a ton of it upstairs before their divorce
so you'd think he would be up there but he avoided it. We haven't figured out who it may be, at first I though it may have a relative (since it never tried to hurt us) but it wasn't that familiar. I also thought that perhaps it was the previous owner, bc he always wanted to move back to the house (we were the second owners) he would constantly call wanting to buy back the house from the time he moved out until his death. I made a joke to my mom about her haunted house and the guy that lives there rent free, expecting her to laugh. It was then that she told me that "you think it is a guy too" not at all the response I was expecting, since I thought he only messed with me, guess not, and it confirmed to me that all those years I wasn't sliding toward crazy on the mental health scale, and it just is what it is.

If it would have tried to harm us, I suppose we would've or could've called the Priest (we're Catholic) but like I said, he isn't violent so we just let it be.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 2-5-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
help on it's way:

www.demonbuster.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFriend

A Jesus site with anti demon audio files? smells more like spam than sulpher to me.

My own experience.
Years ago something tried to attack me, I woke up, turned the lamp on and reached for it and it shimmered/stepped out of this really; like it's world was just behind a dimentional curtain or something. It had fangs (I know thats cleshe) was a foot tall if that and had black skin like a seal. I try not to think about it as I to sleep sometime. I did some sort of ritual to get rid of negative energy.. can't remember exactly what but it seems to have worked.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi there. I have had an incubus having sex with me for about 10 years now, but I didn't know what it was until about 2 or 3 months ago. I can say that I have had some of the best orgasms ever while I slept. I have also had something following me for years. I have a blog up and I was looking for help. spiritadvise.blogspot.com... if anybody knows what may be going on.
As far as your dream problem goes, I do not know what to say. I know that I died in a dream before. It is a very interesting dream about how it happened. Well in the end someone dipped me in acid and I turned into a ghost. I almost died in another dream a couple nights later. I was about to get raped but I fought him off and he was about to stab me but I realized that I was dreaming and forced myself to wake up and it physically hurt me. I hurt so bad in my chest and head it was crazy. I do not know if I was paralyzed because I just laid there for a minute and then went back to sleep.
My dreams have always been a little strange because usually they are action packed and like I am fighting vampires or warewolves or running from zombies. I actually like them. lol. I have been able to know when I am dreaming for a long time too. I sometimes rewind a little spot to fix what happened like once when I was about to get bit by a zombie.
The main other dreams are about sex. There are occasionally others, like when I dream about my grandparents, who I was very very close to but they passed away a few years ago.
I am sorry for your bad dreams and I hope that you picked up your bible again. God is good. Demons are bad, but God is so good.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueesbabyhaley
I have had an incubus having sex with me for about 10 years now, but I didn't know what it was until about 2 or 3 months ago.

Practically all you read on the WWW about Succubus/Incubis is false folklore based on
Malleus Maleficarum created by the Jesuits in the 14th century during the European and Spanish Inquisition.

Lots of other crazy statements there like witches (Those even interested in paranormal like you reading this) should be murdered, All spirit activity is Demonic regardless, children are replaced with devils for parents sins and more.

Hogwash.

The statements were made to control the Pagan population. More info here

Truth is, almost all interaction with these beings happen out of sleep, in the waking hours of the day according to we who experience them.

I've been interacting with what might be a Succubus for 30-50 years, my account is posted Here.

There are links there to other more in-dept discussions and information you might be interested in. If all your intimate interaction with this being is only while dreaming, it may not be what you think it is IMO.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've had so many experiences with sleep paralysis, people would call me insane. I never really told people what I was experiencing, out of that fear.
I had my first episode when I was about 13 or 14, and then when I moved into a new place when I was 16 I started experiencing it every night. I counted an average of 3 - 5 times a night. Some nights I counted 9 times. I've never seen anyone claim to have experienced it as often or as extreme as I have.
Many of my experiences were hallucinogenic. In many of my experiences, there was an entity. It presented itself to me in different ways, although I think there was only one. In the beginning I had no idea what was going on. When it first started happening, I would describe the fear as fear unlike anything else. Nothing else could ever put fear into you quite like this could. But after I learned about sleep paralysis and what it was, and after I had experienced it so many times already, the fear went down. To think about it logically, what is there to be afraid of? When you realize you aren't dying, and the fear that you would feel if you knew you were going to die, would that not be worse? It should be. I started to feel like this entity was putting a sort of artificial fear into me. I felt like it was just trying to scare me, when realistically there was nothing to be afraid of, except the entity itself, I guess, but if all it could do was put this fear into me, then I shouldn't really be worried about it actually killing me.. I rationed that I came out of it many times before, and I will again.
I also felt like this entity was pissed right off at me for something, and that's why it was trying to scare me. I've had many episodes where there is someone about two inches away from my face and just screaming insults at me and swearing at me for "what I did", or "what I'm doing", although I could never figure out what it was that I was doing wrong. If I were religious, I would have blamed it on that, but I've always considered myself to be an Atheist. I still have no idea what it possibly could have been that I was doing that the entity didn't like. I thought there should be no reason for the attacks..
My scariest episode was one day when I was sleeping, my young cousin came into my room, and it seemed like as soon as she opened the door, it started. She came into the room, got something, and when she went to leave, she opened the door to the entity. He was just standing there. He was dressed in a white cloak, like the grim reaper one, only white, and tied at the waist with a rope. (Originally I thought to describe it as a KKK robe, but as a white grim reaper describes it better.) His head was completely covered, except for his eyes, which were completely black and dark, like holes. When I looked into his eyes, I could not look away. I remember him sort of "telling" me that it didn't matter what he looked like. He told me that I would know everything I needed to know when the time came, and that I should not be doing what I was doing.
But anyways, apart from the sleep paralysis, I also had a lot of OBE's that came out of it, and strange dreams which I believe are called false awakenings, where I would wake up, go about my morning business, and then go to school, look at the clock, and wake up again, for real the second time. After I kind of lost the fear that I originally had, the entity seemed to take a different approach. It started to happen less and less frequently. I've had dreams in which I was allowed to speak to this entity and ask him anything I want, in a completely pitch black room. I don't remember the dreams very well, but I remember being "told" things, and not really learning anything new, because I learned that ultimately it didn't really matter to me, and coming to the same conclusion that I will know what I need to know, when I need to know it. That is a real realization. That's why I believe it to be a true phenomenon.
I very rarely get sleep paralysis anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
i have been attacked by succubus countless times and i know when they will attack.. and its always when i don't have sex or masturbate over long periods of time usually takes 5-7 days to happen sometimes less, the moment you embrace them its over which has been my mistake i will no longer tolerate them.. i don't see any link between my experience with this and sleep paralysis though

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know if these beings can change into a familiar person, say your spouse? I had a very bizarre "dream" last night, I was with my husband, but it just wasn't quite right. As soon as I realized that it was something else I began to scream and fight and pray, it changed from the form of my husband to a blackish physical form. As the change was happening to it, I felt it try to hold on to my ankle like it wanted to stay, but couldn't. I was relived and it wasn't like I all of a sudden woke up, it was more like I was awake and just opened my eyes, one of those sleeps where it doesn't feel you fell asleep or wake up (where you wonder did I sleep
). It was one of the most bizarre experiences of my life. I had something similar happen a few months ago, where something (in a dream) definitely tried to be physical with me at that time it was a clear attack, this was very different. Could this experience have been a result of one of these?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes they can appear as anything.
However if your only interaction is while asleep and dreaming then I tend to think it is more likely your subconsious working out some sort of problem.

These kinds of beings can work in your dreams but often interact while you are awake.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Why would you say that people should be murdered?
I read a lot of your other blog spot and I can see that you may have had a very strong experience, but I say that I don't think that you have a natural relationship. I will be replying on that post in a moment.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by blueesbabyhaley]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It is not me who say people should be murdered.

I was making the point that most information found about these beings on the WWW stem from a single source called Malleus Maleficarum (1486).

Click the link to read for yourself. It is also source for the Wiki - Succubus reference.

Malleus Maleficarum was written in the heat of the European and Spanish Inquisition in order to facilitate control over the Pagans.

It contains many outrageous claims by the Jesuits. This is the passage I refer to:

"Therefore in the Third Part of this work we shall treat the extermination of witches, which is the ultimate remedy. For this is the last recourse of the Church, to which she is bound by Divine commandment. For it has been said: Ye shall not suffer witches to live upon the earth. And with this will be included the remedies against archer-wizards; since this kind can only be exterminated by secular law."

"For He not only says in Exodus xxii: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live on this earth; but He adds this: She shall not dwell in thy land, lest perchance she cause thee to sin. Similarly common bawds and bulkers are put to death, and not allowed to company with men."

I not only disagree with the view but consider it madness.
My whole point is, the basis of common myth about these beings originate from a document of madness, probably the cause of millions of deaths around the world.

If someone claims these beings suck your life, kill you, are evil Demons their opinion originates from a document of madness. IMO

Additional Edit:
I am not refering to (or defending) malicious demons who use violence and rape as a tool of destruction.

I do however defend the benign, positive spirits which are opposite their evil counterparts.

Unfortunately Malleus Maleficarum is still widely believed and rounds them all up, whether good or bad into the same group.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by FormerlyConfused]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by linx

Hey there. I saw something on a ghost hunting show that, from all my readings, I believe it was an incubus, but a violent one. They could not even get rid of it and it was supposed to be attacking her while they were rolling. It was crazy, but I did not know what it was. She had marks all over her back.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I came across this encounter some time ago which describes an ongoing demon attack which I believe to be true.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused
Yes they can appear as anything.
However if your only interaction is while asleep and dreaming then I tend to think it is more likely your subconsious working out some sort of problem.

These kinds of beings can work in your dreams but often interact while you are awake.

Would not be so quick to make that assertation. In my experience the tactic used is often directly related to the will of the target. The stronger the will the person has the more likely the encounter will be through a dream, path of least resistance and all.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

I'm confused
sorry. In my situation, there are things that occur during the day (when I'm awake) but nothing sexual or physical against me mostly just irritating. I have had two similar "dreams" as I mentioned above. The reason I use quotes is that one instance I was definitely asleep (I remember going to sleep and waking up), the other however I don't know that I was asleep as I was still conscious or semiconscious of what was going on around me (sounds, feelings, everything).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

It really depends first thing in your case you have to determine is whether or not the occurring events are of the same entity.

An Incubus/Succubus can and will operate around the clock regardless of your state of waking. However for a strong willed person it is often times easier to use your dream state against you as you are less likely to resist.

It is important to understand that entities tend to attract one another. Think of it as a child watching a busy playground eventually they are going to want to join in the fun.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

Wow the way that you put that is very interesting. hmm makes me think about the way things have happened with me. Do they have a way of dealing with you if you do not know they are there? Do they act differently when you find out?

[edit on 11-11-2009 by blueesbabyhaley]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blueesbabyhaley

I do apologize I didnt really look over your story so I had to go back and carefully read it. I will say that in my experience I have only come across an Incubus/Succubus situation twice in my life. One was my own personal one which is posted on here a long while back if needed ill go back and try to find it, but it isnt something I really like talking about much. The other was one of my cousins in-laws.

It is possible you attracted one playing with the Ouija board or it could be just about anything. It is my belief an active board will act is a beacon to any and all types of otherworldly entities. You may have an Incubus id say the odds favor it due to the hallmark being the "best sex ever" and that it never left.

The black mass you are seeing is probably not it however, Id say it is something entirely different. The reason I say that is you have been intimate with this thing for an extended period of time, at this point it should be fairly comfortable with you and appearing as whatever it thinks would please you. Another interesting part of your tale is your grandfather being near.

All things considered I would say you have three entities roaming around. The incubus and your grandfather likely keeping the third from harming you. The white mass probably being your Grandfather. Why do you see them as a mass of color? Who knows it could be a concentration issue, it could be they deliberately are disguising themselves from you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join