It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth Certificate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wonder how he is going to explain a birthdate of 1996?

I HOPE THIS GETS MY POINT ACROSS ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Orlan Zvezda]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orlan Zvezda
I HOPE THIS GETS MY POINT ACROSS ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Oh, so now it's released, you're going to claim it's a fake? What's CLEAR is that you edited it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And as easily as I edited so could anyonehave. Perhaps you edited the one you posted. Maybe you used another Hawaiian's certificate and substituded husseins info in it.

Obviously this certificate may not be Husseins real one and there is no way to prove otherwise is there?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If the American people vote against someone due to them having 'muslim' checked off on their birth certificate ... so be it. That's their right.

Why are you so obsessed with what religion is checked off on their birth certificate? Even if there is a space for religion on a birth certificate (and I've never seen one that does), one is not bound to that for the rest of their life. People change, they are not bound to the faith of their fathers. So whatever religion someone's parents claimed at birth would have absolutely no bearing on that person today. Only the racist and bigoted would think otherwise.

And let's call a spade a spade here. An obsession with his supposed religion at birth is racist and bigoted. Yes, there are hysterical Obama supporters who will claim do not believe there are legitimate reasons for opposing him. However, on the same token, one should not be allowed to use that hysteria as a shield to hide their own racism and bigotry.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
For all those curious, he was born at 7:24 PM. Can't wait to hear what the "astrologers" have to say! LOL

Only Muslims are born at 7:24 PM! Proof he's a closet Muslim!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Thanks for finding that BH. Now, if this is indeed teh real certificate, and I have no reason to believe it is not, is everyone satisfied.

And for those saying it could be a forgery....use your noggins people. Do you really think Obama would release a fake or forged certificate to the public? Risking the 99.9% chance that someone would find the real one and release it?

The grasping at straws to make the candidates look bad (all of them, not just Obama) should stop, and people should start dealing with the real issues.

IMO

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
And for those saying it could be a forgery....use your noggins people.

And please, if you are going to make a claim that it is a forgery, provide some evidence that it is, not just an unsubstantiated accusation.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Interesting he refused to give it to Reporters but provided it to "The Daily KOS" rumored to be another George Soros Operation along with moveon.org.

I'm now a Spam victim of Obama (see my earlier posts). I have now started to get emails that can not be responded to or stopped it seems. Never did get an answer to the question, but they sure want my money and for me to do work for them.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. First, you claim that he doesn't have one, then when it comes out, you claim that it's a forgery.
OK, then I claim that McCain was actually born in Canada! Anything that says otherwise is a forgery!

(He was born in Panama though, which is a bit more sketchy than Hawaii)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Interesting he refused to give it to Reporters but provided it to "The Daily KOS" rumored to be another George Soros Operation along with moveon.org.

I'm now a Spam victim of Obama (see my earlier posts). I have now started to get emails that can not be responded to or stopped it seems. Never did get an answer to the question, but they sure want my money and for me to do work for them.

Do we know if he actually provided it to them, or they dug it up some how? I don't think they said on the KOS site.

As for you being a spam victim...are you surprised? You would get the same thing from Clinton, McCain, or anyone running for office.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Proof he's a closet Muslim!!!!!!!!!

The term is "Secret Muslim".
(At about 4:30 on the video)

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Do you have any proof the birth certificate is a forgery, outside of the fact you do not like the venue via which it was released? This is nothing more than a case of both killing the messenger and guilt-by-association.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You must be joking... Who gives a crap what Astrologers want to know? Every day in the classroom I face high school graduates who don't have the knowledge I did in 9th grade or my father did in the 6th grade. I think we now know why sheeple fall for government deception - they'll fall for anything if they knoe nothing!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Orlan Zvezda

Hmmmmm, isn't that posting knowingly inaccurate and hoaxed information? Pretty sure that's a T&C violation.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Office 4256

All the more reason for Obama's proposed revamp of the No Child Left Behind act right?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The only problem I see with this particular birth certificate is that it cannot be the original or even a copy of the original, The form it is printed on is a laser printer document that was first used in Novemebr of 2001.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey, I believe this is his horoscope! Leo with Libra Rising!

You are spirited and strong willed and like to be the center of attention. Other people like you because you are basically warm and affectionate. You work very hard to get your way with others. You should be careful of carrying this trait too far, however, because it may turn away people who would otherwise be your friends. You are proud and consider yourself important. The positive side of this is that you are reluctant to compromise yourself.

When you are older, you will want to be a person of some importance and, if possible, a leader. Even while you are young you will play this role whenever possible, which should work out very well, because you also want to be worthy of being a leader.

Amazing, huh? This is great stuff!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

Have you ever requested a copy of your birth certificate? I have. They issue you a new one with the information on it. They don't go get the original and make a photocopy.

Nice try, though.
Keep looking!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Must depend on the state you live in, becuase I had to get a new copy and was sent a photocopy first. I re-requested it and they sent a new document, however at the top of the document it was stamped "duplicate copy"... so I guess we're both right..

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join