It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed birds, bats and bugs every day since 21 April!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by maxsightings

So you wont give us the location?
now it's two lines...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Västerås (Vasteras) and Gothenburg, 2 different cities. In different location in the cities aswell. Also in a place called Ljungkile.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This might take some time. It seems I might have to move these to my other computer. What program did you use to convert your videos?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
In the Sweden 2008 video there is barely visible another object other than what is clearly a bird. I'm not saying it's not a bird, but it is a second object, moves from the left side to about middle then up I believe.

Could easily be a bug or dust close to the lens though.

All these videos are so nondescript they aren't worth analyzing in the long run. They're just tiny blurs barely visible.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

I agree. After moving them into my other computer and working with them in Adobe Flash, I find the first 120 frames are nothing. Then 100 or so frames of the bird making a U-turn.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hiyah,

I only watched the first video, it's clearly a bird, a 5 year old would know that was a bird, the cheesy music and the typed narrative beforehand won't ever change that...

I can't WAIT for school to start again!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
The killing shot from my point of view are these two links:

CGI effects comments

and

CGI effects comments 2

Thanks for these links....I'm gonna go ahead and call BS here too. Not because I have any disrespect for you and please don't take it personal. In fact look at it from our point of view. We're here at ATS every day and rarely ever see convincing UFO footage. Then, appear you. The chosen one for the aliens to visit on an hourly basis to which you have your camera conveniently available at all times. Not to mention the above links prove that you are touching up videos and dabbling in special effects. Also not to mention that these objects in the videos are clearly not UFOs. They don't even look like birds to me...they look like bugs or really far away planes.
And also, not to mention that you are firing at anyone who criticizes your videos. So you're the only one who sees UFOs here out of all these people, and we're the crazy ones? Right. How would you look at this situation if you were us?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have a pretty open mind when it comes to a lot of things. I was much more "open minded" when i was younger but as i've grown older, i've also gained a bit of wisdom. For instance, me at 20 could watch your videos and probably make that stretch to think, "well, i can't tell what exactly is flitting across my screen here, so it might be something."

But i've never seen any convincing UFO footage. I've heard convincing stories from people who honestly believe what they saw, and i've heard accounts from people who desperately want to see something in the skies.

If you're just filming the sky, i'm hard-pressed to believe you happen to see UFO's every day AFTER studying the footage.

You're right, the images seem too blurry to be birds, moving too fast at distances that would tell me they're larger than birds. Of course, insects are smaller so they could also give off the impression of something larger at a greater distance, and bugs definitely do loops.

Sorry. Keep filming.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

when will you be leaving again?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
First off, thanks for your post.

Secondly, stop telling people to "get off the crack"...that isn't taken lightly here at ATS.

Now, for the videos.

1-st vid. A black spot flying around. Looks and acts like a bird flying, so I say bird. And yes, birds can do loops, and do.

2nd vid. OBVIOUS bird...and yes, you can see it's wings as they flap

3rd vid. Same as first vid...looks and acts like a bird..so....

4th vid. sigh, again....looks and acts like birds.

I'm not gonna bother with the rest. If it looks like a bird, acts like a bird, it's probably a bird. What would make you think otherwise?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Luc Picard

To answer your question, in which has nothing to do to with the topic at hand, and you might want to re-cough-read the T's & C's and help move this thread along or end it now, I will leave when I feel the need to.

OH Damn, I just remembered, It's summer break for the kiddies!!!

Anyway, back on topic. 1 person filmed UFO's everyday since the 21st. of April?

We need to get The Whole World to sit down and have a meeting with this individual.

Oh, my god, I got it...

...It's gridkeepers red headed stepchild!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Weird... I made a comment yesterday on a thread that people should post their footage on that site... I was hoping for something a bit more convincing... You shouldnt label footage of birds "ufo"... that just invites more criticism and bashing in the ufo community...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hello...nice videos.

I am going to offer my opinion on your videos. I think you have recorded bats feeding.

Bats

Still taken from your second video.

This stop frame show wings and if you use VLC and slow the video down to .13 speed you see the bats rolling as it flies.

YouTube - bats

Hope this helps in clarifying things.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by maxsightings

You just registered for ATS today and the first thing you post is your videos of small dots zipping around? Can't you give us anymore background on yourself or more importantly, the story behind each video etc???

Did you just go out to film the sky one day and there happened to be a ufo? Everytime you turn on your camera there's a ufo??

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxsightings
Hey!

Feel free to comment my High Definition ufo vids on this adress:

www.vimeo.com...

there are 6 vids so far, all filmed in Sweden. In one vid I filmed in my estmate over 100 ufos during 2-3 minutes. I seem to be able to film them where ever I am. I have been in different cities and locations, they always appear on my film so far.

Have a good one and comment pls!

I watched your videos and this is my opinion. They are excellent HD quality, crystal
clear and wide screen. Of the best I have seen on the Internet. Congratulations.

However I didn't see any Ufos, not a single one, not at normal speed or slow motion
or frame by frame or whatever, no ufos. I wondering what are you seeing in your
videos because according to the standards in Ufology at least a Ufo must have a
body or something suggesting a shape. Your videos show nothing but crystal clear
buildings or landscapes but not Ufos. Anyway great HD quality that I would love to
see in Youtube or Google etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

"Of course, insects are smaller so they could also give off the impression of something larger at a greater distance, and bugs definitely do loops.

Sorry. Keep filming. "

Since the objects move behind trees and other objects they can't really be insects since insects aren't visible at that distance. Only the factor that they almost move so fast they are undetectable at real speed and that they move behind far away objects (trees) is enough to exclude the bird and insect theory. IF you can proove these vids are not fake.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
You're right, the images seem too blurry to be birds, moving too fast at distances that would tell me they're larger than birds. Of course, insects are smaller so they could also give off the impression of something larger at a greater distance, and bugs definitely do loops.
Sorry. Keep filming.

I have thought a lot about this option. But how can an insect be that large and visible behind a tree. The objects travel behind trees. They move so fast they are barely visible to the human eye. If you watched the vid you would see 1 in 4 objects because they move so fast, and what you would see would be something flash across the screen incredibly fast. Bats naturally don't move this fast even though they are fast. And you NEVER see wings flapping. Bats have wings.

Sorry for the low quality but its not my fault, its the convertion. I have all material in full HD.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by maxsightings]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
This might take some time. It seems I might have to move these to my other computer. What program did you use to convert your videos?

I used Vegas Pro 8. The frames per second are severely lowered. In the vid you see I think fps is 24. I film the objects in 1000 shutter speed mostly. No wing movement. If I would have seen normal speeds and wings and no incredible turns I would also believe they would be birds, however this is not the case. The objects are often blurry and they do have a shape. The shape is a square tilted 90 degrees, however in the "spinning ufos" vid you can see a different shape. If you download the "ufo show in sweden" and watch in "full" quality you will see objects that shine in the sun as they travel across screen. Birds or bats are naturally not shiny. Nor do they appear in formation in pictures if it is not a V. I counted 11 dead straight lines touching 3 objects, 3objectsX11 lines, perfectly straight. This means formations.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
In the Sweden 2008 video there is barely visible another object other than what is clearly a bird. I'm not saying it's not a bird, but it is a second object, moves from the left side to about middle then up I believe.

There are a lot of wierd movement in that vid and you never see wingflaps! I have even filmed an object in the night and its colors were red and blue like two spheres on top of each other. The lower one is larger than the sphere on top of it, like it flashed on and off for only 1 frame! Only 1 frame on 1000 frames I discovered this ufo. And no, its not an airplane or helicopter.....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

Originally posted by flice
The killing shot from my point of view are these two links:

CGI effects comments

and

CGI effects comments 2

Thanks for these links....I'm gonna go ahead and call BS here too. Not because I have any disrespect for you and please don't take it personal. In fact look at it from our point of view. We're here at ATS every day and rarely ever see convincing UFO footage. Then, appear you. The chosen one for the aliens to visit on an hourly basis to which you have your camera conveniently available at all times. Not to mention the above links prove that you are touching up videos and dabbling in special effects. Also not to mention that these objects in the videos are clearly not UFOs. They don't even look like birds to me...they look like bugs or really far away planes.
And also, not to mention that you are firing at anyone who criticizes your videos. So you're the only one who sees UFOs here out of all these people, and we're the crazy ones? Right. How would you look at this situation if you were us?

First of all I respect your skeptism. I would also be skeptical if someone claimed what I have. Only I have the raw material to back it up. 21.7 GB of HD footage to be exact spanning over almost 2 months now.

"Not to mention the above links prove that you are touching up videos and dabbling in special effects. "

Prove? pffft. You have no idea what you are talking about. How can you proove that I have animated anything? You talking out of a perspective that what I have on these vids MUST be fake. Now THATS a closedminded perspective. Sure I COULD have animated but don't come claiming I have beacuse I HAVEN'T. Ofcourse in order for you to believe this an expert would have to analyse the raw data. And I already know the outcome of that

"Also not to mention that these objects in the videos are clearly not UFOs. "

Another statement out of a closedminded perspective. How can you possibly know that these are not ufos. You can't but you can take that theory for granted without checking its validity. Check out the speeds, shapes, movements behind objects. I'm not lying to you. Why would I.

"They don't even look like birds to me...they look like bugs or really far away planes. "

Well they can't be planes cause planes can't move across the sky in a split second unless they're REALLY CLOSE. Insects aren't visible if they are far away, and many objects clearly pass behind trees and such. Try to figure out what this means.

" So you're the only one who sees UFOs here out of all these people, and we're the crazy ones? Right. How would you look at this situation if you were us?"

I never said it would be easy for you to believe like me. I believed before I started filming. I believed so hard I started talking to ppl saying stuff like "they can see us, but we can't see them" in their crafts. After a trip to thailand I discovered what appeared to be ufos in the pictures. After I came home I felt an urge to take picture OUT MY WINDOW as silly as that sounds. And after that I have been able to film thsese objects any day I wanted since 21 april. To me it seems they are playing around in the sky, or as if they want to make contact with me. I have no idea, all I know is that I am able to film them out my window any time I want. Don't ask me why this is the case cause I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join