It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed birds, bats and bugs every day since 21 April!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
admin edit Corrected title to more accurately reflect content

Hey!

Feel free to comment my High Definition ufo vids on this adress:

www.vimeo.com...

there are 6 vids so far, all filmed in Sweden. In one vid I filmed in my estmate over 100 ufos during 2-3 minutes. I seem to be able to film them where ever I am. I have been in different cities and locations, they always appear on my film so far.

Have a good one and comment pls!

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here you go folks!!

The holy grail of assinine videos!

Anyway, I will be taking a break from this site.

HUGE amount of people that registered yesterday and today (for some reason)

All of them posting rediculous info.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the video titled - "Ufo Show in Sweden 2008"

looks like a bird to me, you can even see it flapping it's wings

the video titled - "Real Ufo, no bird or Insect, it clearly goes transparent at end in original quality!"

i don't see anything, care to elaborate where it is supposed to be at in the frame?

you know what, i hate to be so mean about it. but after watching three of the videos, im not going to waste anymore of my time. i think your have an over active imagination, or are wishing something is there that isn't in fact there... or im blind, who knows.

i don't mean anything personal by that, but i watched three videos and the only one you could see something in, it was obviously a bird flying over the building.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86
i don't mean anything personal by that, but i watched three videos and the only one you could see something in, it was obviously a bird flying over the building.

Why not get personal? It's videos and people like that, that drive me away from here.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They look like bugs to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
IF you would care to read the instructions of the videos before you judge them it would HELP YOU. Secondly yes you must be blind, since the second sequence of the "no bird or insect" vid is in slowmotion. Try to keep your eyes on the screen while watching the vids *SNIP* before you judge. You watched the 3 least interesting vids in my oppin. Thirdly you need to download the "ufo show in sweden" since the resolution is too low to see the movements, this is what I wrote in the instructions. try again

[edit on 10-6-2008 by maxsightings]

Mod note: Civility and Decorum Are Mandetory:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
They look like bugs to me.

bugs don't move behind trees and keep being visible. watch again

thanks for your lightening fast comments, I'm impressed!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm gonna play instant debunker here....

First of all, I smell a BIG rat, even before I read what I'm about to post.
The clips are too perfect... the cameras are in place before the objects enter the view. And you even had it on tripod right from the start. I admire that... and wonder about that.
Now that's some kind of anticipation skills you got going there...
The sheer number of vids from 1 guy? Most sighters are lucky enough to get a single shot that last somewhat 10 secs or less.

The killing shot from my point of view are these two links:

CGI effects comments

and

CGI effects comments 2

Now I'm probably gonna get flame for this. But I'm gonna scour the net for more after effects / Vegas threads from you Marcus. The good thing about forums... you can't delete posts once they are made.

I'm calling this one... too good to be true!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

ahahhahahah yeesss thats what I ALSO find strange. I have been able to film them pretty much EVERY DAY since April 21. I have hours of material! this is just a small small section I've selected to show. I don't know why I am able to film them every day but if you can trust me it is the truth. Why would I lie. I would love to have my material analyzed any day of the week.

edit: I never see them before I film! now isn't that strange?? I only discover them in slowmotion going through the material I've filmed.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maxsightings

look dude, I don't have to watch more tha one video when the one video claiming to have a UFO in it is CLEARLY a friggen bird. you can see it's wings flapping.

like i said, stop wasting people's time, videos like this are the reason that it's hard to get anyone to believe in ET's and UFO's because the web is inundated with crap like this.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SRTkid86

pffft. You can NOT see the wings flapping!!! thats the whole point. Yes there are birds in the videos, THEY are not ufos. How stupid can you get. Don't watch the birds watch the ufos. There are ufos in the vids. And when you see them you will know. Did you notice the text saying 15% of real speed in FinalDream vid?? Do you understand what this means?? I bet not. Let me tell you what it means.. It means they are barely visible to the human eye in real speed. In other words birds CAN'T travel at such speeds. Lay off the crack

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maxsightings

ummmm..... ok

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yeah, i watched each of these videos and i'm 100% convinced... that these UFO's are birds that have been "touched up" in some respects.

For me, when you slow down the video by so much, that helps to distort things further. On top of that, the streaming video tends to be a bit choppy which can further distract me from what i may (or may not) be seeing.

I mean, kudos to you for getting out there and at least trying to find something, but i think the bird watchers might be more interested in these particular videos.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxsightings

stop smoking so much crack
How stupid can you get.
Lay off the crack

Your making friends here real fast! I also feel you wont be around to much longer for some reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

I have for a long time tried to tell myself they are just birds. I can't anymore. The spinning objects and the blurry objects and the speeds at which they travel and turn pretty much excludes birds. I have really tried man, I really have. I am 100% honest to god CERTAIN they are NOT birds. 100%! They are indeed much more impressive in real HD full screen on a 37 inch. But if you are open minded you will know somethings fishy about these objects. You can not simply brush them off as birds since there are too many factors saying they can't be birds. Keep watching perhaps you will change your mind.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

I don't respect closed minded ppl who think they know everything and try to tell whats right and wrong without even giving what ever it is a honest shot. How can you discover something if you don't even look at the information that is there. Hope your heart was not broken. I'm not that serious about crack, in Sweden it is not as common as in the US but you start to wonder when ppl start talking nonsense.=) Atleast give me a solid theory why they are birds and can't be something else if THAT is what you honestly believe, and I might discuss the matter in a kinder voice. Hugs

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Okay, you convinced me. I'm going to have to do a frame by frame and post some stills here. Of the 4 I watched I saw some unusual things, but nothing that really grabbed me.

Which would you like me to pick?

[edit on 6/10/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Okay, you convinced me. I'm going to have to do a frame by frame and post some stills here. Of the 4 I watched I saw some unusual things, but nothing that really grabbed me.

Which would you like me to pick?[edit on 6/10/2008 by garyo1954]

umm I dunno the spinning objects and the Loop sequence 2 is good (the blurry objects behind the trees)
Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Where in Sweden were they shot? Someone else must have seen them too then...?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

naa man.. I don't believe there is anyone else than me. Not too many ppl filming the sky. I only notice the ufos after I've filmed as I said. I have photographed them in formation aswell.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join