It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed birds, bats and bugs every day since 21 April!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
First off, thanks for your post.

Secondly, stop telling people to "get off the crack"...that isn't taken lightly here at ATS.

Now, for the videos.

1-st vid. A black spot flying around. Looks and acts like a bird flying, so I say bird. And yes, birds can do loops, and do.

2nd vid. OBVIOUS bird...and yes, you can see it's wings as they flap

3rd vid. Same as first vid...looks and acts like a bird..so....

4th vid. sigh, again....looks and acts like birds.

I'm not gonna bother with the rest. If it looks like a bird, acts like a bird, it's probably a bird. What would make you think otherwise?

why don't you keep your eyes closed next time you watch a ufo vid. That way you can tell yourself its just a bird all the time! If you actually watched the vids you would have seen that the FinalDream vid has objects moving faster than what is possible for birds it is at 15 PROCENT OF REAL SPEED. sigh... An NO there are NOT wingflaps. The objects seem to however be "pulsating" which might give the illusion of wingflaps, you never actually see wings, unless you're watching one of the birds in the vids. As I told another fella, don't watch the birds watch the ufos. Watch the "ufo loop" vid second sequence the blurry objects movement behind tree and TRY INVAIN to tell me where the wingflaps are, not to mention its supersonic speeds.

sorry for the "get off the crack" comment. I didn't realise its severity. =)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Point is max, and I respect that you're here presenting these videos, all the "evidence" you provide is truthfully useless. It can be debated forever but the fact remains that all of the footage you have presented is of tiny blurs which we could never identify. If all of this is real and you are 100% sure these are UFOs, please continue filming your footage, and continue to analyze it. Perhaps at some point you will get a clear shot of the objects. Until then, what you have is nothing more than blurs in a video that could be anything from bugs to captain planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

I agree that unfortunately my vids are not close up shots of the ufos yet. But think of it this way. If my material is 100% genuine, which it is, and the objects in the vids are really there..then would those objects shape and movement and speed match what we have on earth. IF the answer is no then they must be ufos. Its that simple. And for me its easy to say NO they don't match what we have on earth. Perhaps it would be easier if you saw the raw material but since this isn't going to happen believe what you want. I am telling the truth.

Thankyou all for your comments, its been really interesting to hear all of your views on this phenomenon. I will keep on filming.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by maxsightings]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by maxsightings

Watching them slowly I'd say the movement is entirely possible to what may be here on Earth. For instance, the one which you claim to do a 180 degree turn instantly appears at slow motion to actually being doing a u-turn. The speed is questionable, and given that we don't know how far away these objects are, they may be going at reasonable speeds.

I'll say it again, these videos are not clear enough to depict anything. Now I'll ask a favor of you.

If you are 100% sure that these are UFOs with the potential to be paranormal or experimental crafts, continue your filming, and when you have something irrefutably clear, post it.

To our video experts: Is it me or is something particularly off about this video specifically?
www.vimeo.com...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
reply to post by maxsightings

Watching them slowly I'd say the movement is entirely possible to what may be here on Earth
[edit on 11-6-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

wouldn't be too hard for a video analysis expert to give an answer to this one

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
All I see are the occasional bird flying by.

My guess is that the reason no-one else saw any UFOs at the time was because they were all about 2mm long ....... aka midges!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

My guess is that the reason no-one else saw any UFOs at the time was because they were all about 2mm long ....... aka midges!

your logic: planes are 2 mm because they move far away

however I believe they send out small machines that fly around I have filmed footage that clearly shows spinning objects that consists of 2 spheres joined together, like two footballs glued together, its size unknown. In that sequence ofcourse a bird is easily excluded.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
However I didn't see any Ufos, not a single one, not at normal speed or slow motion or frame by frame or whatever, no ufos.

Well, unless you can positively identify the moving blurry dots, which could be anything (I'm going for the bats as someone posted above, personally) then you did indeed see an unidentified object.

The op said

Have a good one and comment pls!
and didn't claim, at least not that I saw, that he had claimed these to be alien craft. It seemed to me he was asking for peoples opinions, and so far all everyone has done is call is 'BS' - which is meaningless unless the claim was specific.

Having said that, bats are very quick and can turn on a dime when catching moths mid flight. But, who knows...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by free_spirit
However I didn't see any Ufos, not a single one, not at normal speed or slow motion or frame by frame or whatever, no ufos.

Well, unless you can positively identify the moving blurry dots, which could be anything (I'm going for the bats as someone posted above, personally) then you did indeed see an unidentified object.

The op said

Have a good one and comment pls!
and didn't claim, at least not that I saw, that he had claimed these to be alien craft. It seemed to me he was asking for peoples opinions, and so far all everyone has done is call is 'BS' - which is meaningless unless the claim was specific.

Having said that, bats are very quick and can turn on a dime when catching moths mid flight. But, who knows...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by bloodcircle]

Well thats completely unfair, because although yes your right he wasnt specific, but ppl have still been giving their opinnons of birds and such, and the op still refuses to listen he just rambles on saying basically we dont know what were talking about and listen to his theory (which by the way read every single bit of this thread, and your explanations do nothing for your defense) by repeatedly saying it over and over and over and over again...this thread acts and feels just like the Dallas UFO thread...and since i havent seen the op of that thread since he was debunked im wondering hmmmmmmmmmmm

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why do hoaxers get so offended when people dont believe them?

these are clearly birds, perhaps some special effects.

Dont be mad that the special effects arent that good... you'll get better...
Just admit your defeat and come back another time when you have more skill at filming and editing videos of birds

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
these are clearly birds, perhaps some special effects.

Dont be mad that the special effects arent that good... you'll get better...
Just admit your defeat and come back another time when you have more skill at filming and editing videos of birds

by what you type here you presuppose that if they are not animations they are real ufos. In other words, this dude saw SOMETHING that didn not look like a bird or insect. Atleast that is what the statement presupposes. And you ppl typing they are only birds.. they are only bats.. Well you fail to get something into your scull, they CAN'T move at those speeds, EVEN though they are fast. And bats aren't blurry with no wings as they pass behind objects. The spinning ufos clearly show they are not bats aswell in my oppinion.

Some ppl just won't believe no matter how hard the evidence is. Yes my material is a little blurry, but hey I have not animated a single sequence everything is as I filmed it, apart from zoom and speed ajustments.

I am not mad I simply go strong on the fact that your bird/bat/insect-theory doesn't hold up. Not a single person has given a logical explanation as to how in the world these objects can be birds or bats or whatever. I have given my theory over and over. Some ppl just take for granted ufos don't exist and for those ppl words nor images won't matter.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think the OP was pointing out the strange "cloaked ufo-style" disurbances in the sky in many of his videos (such as the "loop" video, and the one looking out his window in Sweden). It's really hard to see them, since he doesn't point them out, and the occasional bird flying into frame distracts your eyes. They look like distorted blobs against the sky.

HOWEVER...I am NOT a believer in this one. It just seems very strange to me that this guy just points a camera in the sky just in time and in exactly the right place to see these phenomena -- what are the odds.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxsightings

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
In the Sweden 2008 video there is barely visible another object other than what is clearly a bird. I'm not saying it's not a bird, but it is a second object, moves from the left side to about middle then up I believe.

There are a lot of wierd movement in that vid and you never see wingflaps! I have even filmed an object in the night and its colors were red and blue like two spheres on top of each other. The lower one is larger than the sphere on top of it, like it flashed on and off for only 1 frame! Only 1 frame on 1000 frames I discovered this ufo. And no, its not an airplane or helicopter.....

First off, I'm pretty sure just about everyone else that's posted in this thread can see flapping.
Could just be an illusion since, as you say, it is going at a very high speed.
Secondly, if you have a video of the 'UFO' at night and its clearly visible why not upload that?

But I'm pretty sure there's about 50 frames a second with high definition.
If the night video you took was also in high definition then that means that it flashes roughly every 1/50th of a second.
If an extra terrestrial spacecraft would light up at all then i doubt it would light once every 1/50th a second. The only reason i could possibly think of for one to have lights in the first place would be so it is visible for other spacecrafts. I can't imagine anything's eyes operating at that kind of speed.
Also, have you ever considered that some of your videos are just a kind of distortion? Just a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Deffinately not a space ship! Or UFO! I hate videos like these because they try so hard to make it look believable and to be honest i think its just sad! There is no point in taking UFO Videos unless you are like 10 foot away from one!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryan Lloyd
Deffinately not a space ship! Or UFO! I hate videos like these because they try so hard to make it look believable and to be honest i think its just sad! There is no point in taking UFO Videos unless you are like 10 foot away from one!

hehe another presuppose "they try to make it look honest".. in other words if its genuine it must be a ufo. It is genuine every little piece. I'm uploading another video nr 7 which will show the blurry "blobs" clearly moving behind stuff far away. =)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I would like someone to explain to me why I see "TWO" objects going from left to right. Sometimes there appears like two objects then one.

After the "turn" there is only one object?

Is this object "skipping" as it moves before the turn where there is clearly only one object?

Or can a video create "two" objects in one frame?

www.vimeo.com...

I paused it to view the "object" and noticed two before the turn which the author has not pointed out....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle-2302
First off, I'm pretty sure just about everyone else that's posted in this thread can see flapping.
Could just be an illusion since, as you say, it is going at a very high speed.
Secondly, if you have a video of the 'UFO' at night and its clearly visible why not upload that?

But I'm pretty sure there's about 50 frames a second with high definition.
If the night video you took was also in high definition then that means that it flashes roughly every 1/50th of a second.
If an extra terrestrial spacecraft would light up at all then i doubt it would light once every 1/50th a second. The only reason i could possibly think of for one to have lights in the first place would be so it is visible for other spacecrafts. I can't imagine anything's eyes operating at that kind of speed.
Also, have you ever considered that some of your videos are just a kind of distortion? Just a suggestion.

Actually this sequence was filmed on a Casio 12.1 MP camera. It only like 20 frames per second it films in. And in just ONE of these you can see a ufo. I will try to upload it. But since its far away ofcourse its not all that sharp, especially not with a Camera filmfunction..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
I would like someone to explain to me why I see "TWO" objects going from left to right. Sometimes there appears like two objects then one.

After the "turn" there is only one object?

Is this object "skipping" as it moves before the turn where there is clearly only one object?

Or can a video create "two" objects in one frame?

www.vimeo.com...

I paused it to view the "object" and noticed two before the turn which the author has not pointed out....

its because of the low fps on the site only 24 fps. Original is 1000 I think. But maybe another ufo shoots by in the backround. They often do.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

HOWEVER...I am NOT a believer in this one. It just seems very strange to me that this guy just points a camera in the sky just in time and in exactly the right place to see these phenomena -- what are the odds.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

well I filmed more ufos today.

I'm uploading another vid it'll be up in a couple hours.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
here is the new vid totally fresh ufo dance:

www.vimeo.com...

Enjoy !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join