It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmed birds, bats and bugs every day since 21 April!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxsightings

You obviously took offense from my response to your comment made earlier in this thread. I can't blaim you because I totally crushed your closed minded approach where you CLAIMED that the ufos couldn't be ufos and stuff like that. Again you simply can not say this is the case if you don't want to shut off real possibilities.

Who said I took offense to anything besides you? You spelled blame wrong.
I didn't say I didn't believe in UFOs I simply stated your video didn't contain any because it doesn't. I think everyone here is in agreement on that except you.

I have not animated anything and the explanations I give are solid and logic. I have barely heard any logic reasoning as to why the objects MUST be birds or bats or bugs or dust or whatever you might have as a default dubunk line.

I didn't say you animated anything in these videos. I said a previous poster pointed out that you were dabbling in special effects because of the evidence he gave to support it. What evidence have you given except your own lashing out at people who oppose you and shoddy videos?

You have still failed to give a logical explanation as to why you believe what you believe. You simply say it is so and so. Like you know it all. Now thats what I call ego. Atleast I can explain how I think so other ppl can understand my point of veiw.

Oh please...go cry me a friggin river. I am basing my opinions of of what I have seen just as everyone else here has done. I don't need to prove my point because I believe the previous posters have done a fine job of debunking your bunk. there's no need.

And don't mix ego with stading up for yourself and what you honestly believe in. You are sinking to the bottom and you are too deep to reach the surface at this point. You think you can but you just don't know it yet. Perhaps one day you will. Until then bye bye from this thread.

I think it is you who is grasping for straws here. I'm not the one mixing up ego with standing for what you believe in. If you truly were standing up for TRUTH, then you would realize that there was a chance you could be wrong. I don't know about you, but when I know I am wrong, I concede to further truth. It is not ego, its common sense. Something you apparently lack.

Nothing I have posted is a lie. NOTHING. And ppl accuse me of animating stuff. Now how is that EVERYBODY thinks the objects are just birds or whatever. In your little mind everyone might think like you, but I know ppl have watched the vids and smell somethings fishy about them. How could you not. They move too fast etc etc...

Well its not just in my mind that people all think this, its written in every post other than yours. And yes, everyone does smell something fishy about your videos and everyone has stated why. Can you not see your own contradiction in the above post or do I have to point that out for you as well?

I'm sorry, I just can't sit back and watch supreme ignorance reign on this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't know how many more of these fake videos I can take either, before I just quit coming here. Just the fact that the person who took them has the balls to say they are UFO's amazes me.

Welcome to ATS Hoaxer, those are birds.

PERIOD

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

I completely agree as does everyone else in this lame thread. I can't wait till school starts again so all the kiddies will be absent from this site.

And also, I think the OP owes everyone here a refund on the life that they've wasted in watching these garbage videos.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The thing is Max... your videos doesn't present anything that in any way can be described as a ufo by the definition of alien or terrestrial craft.
Like said previously, those "objects" could easily be bugs / flies / birds what move in front of the lens (well probably not birds but the others..)

Something that moves between you and your focus point would appear to move faster that you'd normally perceive it. Especially if the insect was only 2 meters away etc.

There have been presented clips and videos far more convincing than yours before and a lot of those have been debunked / hoaxed. Now what makes yours so special?

Nothing, apart from your own statement about what you think it is.

A last note... it's up to you to prove that what you say is right. Not the other way around. Now, I explained to you how the "objects" could move so fast and turn hard corners... close up insects... that kinda takes away your "proof".

Did you manage to buy an apartment in Västerås by the way.....?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We have a guy who won't provide the RAW files necessary to validate his conclusions.

We have a guy who won't tell us what program he used to edit his video.

Yes, there are double images in every frame the bird appears.

I see three possibilities.

1. Intentional hoax
2. OP is paranoid someone will steal or misrepresent his videos
3. He doesn't know what he has

So why is he posting at all?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

haha I made you not leave the thread.
I won

You say EVERYONE believe there is no more than birds or dust in these videos. As I said in your little mind this might be true.

I can only hope the ones who are open minded can see between the lines here.
I've been accused of animating or using special effects or whatever more than ones. That is a proof that you are incorrect.

Ppl do see that these objects can't simply be brushed off as birds without deleting a lot of real options.

I simply can not believe a person can watch a blurry object and say "THAT'S DEFINATELY A BIRD" no matter what speed the object moves in, no matter its shape. That would be the reasoning of a very closed minded person.

My simple argument is that the objects can't be birds for obvious reasons.

I don't care what you think but don't come trying to tell what the objects are in the vid cause you obviously have barely watched before making your mind up. You still can't reach the surface.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maxsightings

On the count of 3 everyone. 1.......2.........3..........TROLL!

Sorry guys but it's obviously someone having fun here at the expense of the ATS membership. The fact he said in his last post "i made you stay i won" just shows it's someone with a rather childish mentality trying to get one over on everyone.

The videos are bunk, the user is, well i'll keep that comment to myself.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

We have a guy who won't provide the RAW files necessary to validate his conclusions.

We have a guy who won't tell us what program he used to edit his video.

Yes, there are double images in every frame the bird appears.

I see three possibilities.

1. Intentional hoax
2. OP is paranoid someone will steal or misrepresent his videos
3. He doesn't know what he has

So why is he posting at all?

BS I have told you what program I use.
I have not heard anyone ask for RAW material I do have it. 22 GB of it + Casio camera material 6 GB.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

On the count of 3 everyone. 1.......2.........3..........TROLL!

Sorry guys but it's obviously someone having fun here at the expense of the ATS membership. The fact he said in his last post "i made you stay i won" just shows it's someone with a rather childish mentality trying to get one over on everyone.

The videos are bunk, the user is, well i'll keep that comment to myself.

I guess I'm a playful fella at heart

edit: the vid is being updated (for those of you who can't reach it atm)

[edit on 11-6-2008 by maxsightings]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Tweet, tweet

An out of focus bird is an out of focus bird. What more is there to say?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just viewed the videos, and in my honest opinion they are insects.

BUT....

It's nice to see some HD filming for a change and not the yt stuff coming through. If we caught something REAL in high def that would would be something. As for this? the troller's attitude stinks, this is not what ATS is about, you WIN because someone posted their response??

Nobody wins or loses here. We are here together to look for things that we want to investigate further.

I can't stand this kiddy attitude. This site doesn't need it, there is so much crap to scrape through I don't have time to wade through pages of Testosterone.

If you want to see something worthwhile, the Southampton UFO footage in this thread is something to behold in my opinion, and it's slipping away into the rest of the crud in the ATS forum.. and no, i didn't post it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/6/08 by October]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxsightings

haha I made you not leave the thread.
I won

You're right, I will continue to debunk everything that comes out of your keyboard now. You brought it on yourself.

You say EVERYONE believe there is no more than birds or dust in these videos. As I said in your little mind this might be true.

Apparently its true outside of my "little mind" also.

I can only hope the ones who are open minded can see between the lines here.
I've been accused of animating or using special effects or whatever more than ones. That is a proof that you are incorrect.

Did I miss something here? Where is your proof? I didn't catch it.

Ppl do see that these objects can't simply be brushed off as birds without deleting a lot of real options.

Really? Who said that now? Me and you must be reading two totally different threads, because I was reading this one. Maybe you can point us to what you were reading.

I simply can not believe a person can watch a blurry object and say "THAT'S DEFINATELY A BIRD" no matter what speed the object moves in, no matter its shape. That would be the reasoning of a very closed minded person.

And it may not be a bird. It could be a bug..or a bat...or a plane...or Superman. Who knows. But to automatically assume its an alien without question is ignorant in my opinion and doesn't have anything to do with closed-mindedness. And it is shaped like a bird, fyi.

My simple argument is that the objects can't be birds for obvious reasons.

And what are these obvious reasons that everyone seems to be missing? Why don't you present them?

I don't care what you think but don't come trying to tell what the objects are in the vid cause you obviously have barely watched before making your mind up. You still can't reach the surface.

I actually wasted like 30 minutes of my life watching your vids I am sad to say. I wish I hadn't.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
INTERNOS!!! Where are you! Please come debunk this bullcrap once and for all! I think Internos hasn't responded to this thread because he doesn't deem it worth responding to. I can definitely feel him on that one.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
This might take some time. It seems I might have to move these to my other computer. What program did you use to convert your videos?

Oops. I guess you missed this? All the way back on page 2.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They are some very poor videos.
if someone were trying to convince people in the existence of ufo's and alike, these are the last vids i'd ever show anyone.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I had to watch several times all six vid's, one I can almost certainly say was a bird, the others looked pretty genuine. Still it's difficult to know because of the distance involved, of course one must have a gut feeling about such things, what with all the flakes trying to BS the public, such juvinile behavior, makes it hard for those really searching for the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Before I post my reply.

I am a believer in UFO's and the Paranormal, and have witnessed around 3 ufos up close and personal in my life.

These are nothing more than birds, I am surprised no one even mentioned balloons lmao.

Edit for Curtesy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
Here you go folks!!

The holy grail of assinine videos!

Anyway, I will be taking a break from this site.

HUGE amount of people that registered yesterday and today (for some reason)

All of them posting rediculous info.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by gauncents]

Hrmmm I wonder why huge amounts of people registered over the last couple days. How did you find this out btw?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
why was my post edited????

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Hrmmm I wonder why huge amounts of people registered over the last couple days. How did you find this out btw?

If you look under your avatar, it says the date that you registered.

There have been a whole lot of new thread by people who just registered.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join