It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Intergalactic Alien Council Exists!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
first off we know there are lotts of planets but aliens are not here or anywhere we are all alone here. now we have a tendance to over react some one seen a air plane or a weird formation and says oh ohh a aliens i have seen on and hot summer day a weird formation and took my camera zoomed in on it it realy was 3 ships in theorder of a triangle now my zoomed showed airplanes no space craft now some drunk retard probulay said omg
a #en alien lemme call my crack head friends and they will heat and show me ppictures of a camera a astronomer would say well thats just and air planein a pose

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The Aborigines and native amerians had life on this earth right and correct.I as a european, am ashamed at myself and my ancestors, for destroying the harmony of this planet before the eyes of these truly advanced peoples.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Why is it that so many people read only what they want to? I only drew the "Star Trek" comparison to give people a mental image... I ignored the last poster about it because I figured most logical people could figure out what I meant.

Didn't realize that you needed kid-gloves.

As for the need for a council? Um, seems to me that when our population explodes, (if we get that far) and we expand into space, that we will eventually, through sheer numbers, initiate contact that is ongoing. Follow that path, and you end up at a governing body eventually.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Read Steven Greer's Disclosure book. He has 400 high ranking credible military and government officials with inside experience and knowledge. These are poepl the government has trusted with nuclear weapons and command of whole Armies or Naval Fleets. If just one of them is accurate and correct, it kind of makes most of this pointless doesn't it?
Check out funzulu.com then click on smart videos, tons of stuff. Maybe no more proof, but maybe, just maybe. Project Camelot.org (if not .org, then .com, don't remember) is another good place for info. Use it all to make your own decision, but there is definately a lot of stuff out there to look at.....

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
U.S. biblical scholar's documentation of UFO incident provides insights into Extraterrestrials

Compiled by Albert Rosales

In early January 2006, near Nacogdoches in Texas, David Salomen, 60’s, was riding his dirt bike at night in a secluded forest north of the location and had stopped to rest when suddenly he saw a figure standing about 12 feet away from him. The figure was short, willowy whitish in color, with large dark eyes. The figure said, “May I connect with you?” Terrified the witness prayed in agony. But he could still hear the voice in the area of his frontal lobe, that said, “Say yes.” And he said “yes”.

He could plainly hear a voice behind his left ear, in the region of the brain that handles speech and verbal logic. The short figure then began to tell him many things, about the pyramids, and the sphinx, of ancient Nephilim giants, of 50 terrestrial races more devout than monks, of a flying miniature planet that sets up the gravity of planet Earth on the bottom and its atmosphere and flies at 12,000 miles per second without subjecting its occupants to G-force, of chimera experiments gone awry, of Mothman, Bigfoot, Champ, Nessy, etc.

It would be the first of several “sit-downs” Salomen would have with this entity. His small mouth never moved. His pushed-in furrowed face reminded the witness of a Pekinese. His nose was nearly non-existent and his enormous eyes were like two black almonds that slanted upwards at a forty-five degree angle.

The large veins of his bulbous bald head were clearly visible. The entity called itself “Magnuss” and told the witness, “I am using your own lexicon embedded in your mind to communicate with you”. On February 3 2006, Magnuss would dictate to the witness 38 pages of information he wished for him to pass on to “Abo” or humans. At one point he asked Magnuss about Atlantis but his answer was ominous and he enquired no further, basically the entity said that it was too much information and it wouldn’t be “wise” for the witness to know about it.

He also asked about implants and was told that each piece of metal is attached to nerve endings, which transmit location and biological data to an “object” not unlike a mainframe, where all whom they tag are kept. There is no hand on manipulation required. The data is continually transmitted to each abductee’s cell in the mainframe. If one of the implants is surgically removed, a cell becomes dormant and the monitor alien is alerted.

The witness is apparently a biblical scholar and found many parallels in the bible of alien intervention. In fact he was told by Magnuss that they have been monitoring the earth for thousands of years. A lot of the information was indeed compared to religious dogma and according to the alien there is a definite connection.

About the writer:

Mr. Rosales is a veteran researcher on UFOs and Extraterrestrials. He can be contacted using email, LINK
Albert Rosales coordinates Ufoinfo.com. LINK

I think this article will be of interest, it taken from The Canadian National News Paper site.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
just remembered, Vatican made a public statement regarding it is OK to believe in ET's. France, Mexico, Russia, and some of Britains classified UFO files have been made public. Very interesting. Our government denies ET's, but they have enough laws on the books stating if you are in contact, you will be quarantined, plus my favorite is the intruction manual for firefighters that explains how to handle UFO crashes. If there are none, then why the stipulations. Kinda interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just as there are all kinds of Illegal Aliens coming over the boarder, rapists, serial murderers, pedophiles, drug peddlers, nice people, drug addicts, etc.. There are all kinds of the outer space dudes. There are something like 100,000 different kinds of human forms the individual in what ever form they inhabit from where ever they where born have their own karmas. For there to be a organizations making up a subset of the space people is very likely.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudhog92
just remembered, Vatican made a public statement regarding it is OK to believe in ET's.

I laughed at this part because having grown up as a Catholic, I remember the debates I used to get into about whether or not aliens could exist. At first it was like pulling teeth, then people started to come around. Now the church follows.

As if we need some "authoritative" group to tell us whether or not it's ok to believe in something.
People are still holding back the possibilities in their mind based on preconceptions about the world we live in, or which "authority" they choose to put their faith in.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

No I don't need kid gloves. Also, your comment on population explosion is supported by what research??

Birth rates are now falling in many developing countries, while the actual populations in many developed countries would fall without immigration.

Wiki

You might find it surprising that as we mature as a species people have less kids. By the time we "expand out into space" our global population will probably have decreased.

As for using Star Trek to "give people a mental image," it's just not a very realistic scenario. In Star Trek all species have evolved at roughly the same rate. Considering cosmological and evolutionary timescales, this probably wouldn't be the case. Instead, "alien life" is likely way ahead (thousands to millions of years) or way behind us. Our present day situation fits this picture. We haven't heard from lifeforms millions of years behind us because they are still beating their chests and learning how to use a club. Likewise, lifeforms way ahead of us would seem very mysterious and all together incomprehensible (just like the UFO phenomenon).

Peace,
SJ76

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow, you know I almost don't want to chime in here because I always thought gene roddenberrys ideas on gov and the future were more enlightened then anything we currently have in place on Earth in modern politics and I Love the concept of a galactic council and us being safe...

But holy moly, you guys have been eating the crap that the "Intentional Roswell Crash" fed to us for decades... You know that thing and others was like...what Combat is to roaches, they made sure we could crack the computer system and filled us up with all sorts of technology and philosophy designed to make cross bred genetic drones of us...

Everything there is still left out there fights the Greys, they are... not evil really... just Insect like, they once used to care for worlds which harbored life but now splice them into a...giant galactic hive of sorts...

They need exterminating, your all being conditioned to think of them as decent for decades now and... they suck, they are no good... every frackin thing we have made via there technology pumps us full of estrogens lol, they are droning us and manipulating our genome and inspire methods via us reverse engineering thier crap that...dehumanize us...

How can anyone not see that these guys wiped out the Annunaki that initially elevated us?

They are an infestation of this Galaxy and thier only goal is to absorb every other life form into thier race... Please ... if there is a galactic Council... there are 11 seats 10 of them are grey drones and no 11 is a queen and the only voting they do is which spiecies to assimilate first...

LOl the only reason they look like us is because they hybrid drones from each population they encounter... people have seen pure blood "greys" in abductions they are horrific and just the sight of one causes horrible fear...

Galactic Council? OMG... stop watching ET and get ready to shoot the first one you see, vote for whoever wants to add a nuclear reactor to up the signal stregnth on SETI so maybe we encounter one of the few hold out races that could maybe come to our aid!!! Turn our nukes outward and mine the zone around the moon...

People worry about Gun rights and UN troops... I worry about how I'll be able to shoot at hybrids...

Wow... galactic council, spiritual race? High Intellect? These things don't have souls that's how they travel through hyperspace without the loss of thier spiritual bodies... that's thier advantage... they hate us because we can ascend and they are stuck here in this universe destined to colapse with the universe, they hate life, they despise us and will literally damn anyone who lets themselvs be manipulated...

It strikes no one "funny" they look like us...? think they are from the future...? LOL what future? with these army ants of the Milky way loose in our solar system... there is no future unless we defend against them somehow...

Don't be so gullible!

Sorry but Death to All Greys be it by Spear and Sword if need be!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have to make a new thread on this one... I'm calling it

The Resistance

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

If you do make such a thread please put it in Skunk Works. I would be happy to comment on it there. If you post your wild speculative theories in this forum at least be so kind as to provide a couple of links to supporting data.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I'm so glad that basic logic is not enough for you! Thanks for the help!

BTW There are two kinds of people who believe in aliens, etc... People who know, and people who know

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Enki was an Anunnaki, yes?
He certainly wasn't wiped out, if my research is accurate. This is his planet, according to the translation of his name, - Lord Earth. He offered it to Jesus in exchange for Jesus' servitude, which Jesus refused. Enki is an intergalactic slave master. lol He's a rogue. He's like Jabba the Hutt on a diet.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is the first thread I've read on this website and it made me want to join. I think though it's kindof lame this site has so many advertisements popping around and a 4000 character maximum limit on posting, but not all forums can be top quality.

Anyways, I was going to respond to your OP but due to character limitations I would have to break it up in several posts... and that's lame. So let me just collect my thoughts.

The chances of life in the universe other than our own is probably higher than not. The chances of alien races coming to our planet to put probes in people's rectums is lower than not.

With that in mind, it's more likely people who claim to see aliens and talk to them or go onboard alien space ships are simply mentally ill than true.

Now, here's what should be done if aliens came to our planet.

Our government should kill the entities, take their technology for ourselves, and if aliens ever decided to show themselves, nuke them out of the skies. If we ever get to the point where we can expand into the galaxy, we should arrive as conquerers and enslavers just as we've always been doing. None of you honestly believe we came to Asia and Africa or the Americas as bringers of Enlightenment; why should we believe these heavily-advanced aliens are our friends? Since human experience teaches us we must use our own psychology to understand future behavior, we must consider any alien races we encounter with suspicion and distrust. Why would some self-declared enlightened alien race come all the way to Earth to teach us all kinds of stuff---for free? It's more likely they are like us. What are the chances that life in the universe is simply perfect and good and moral just because we fantasize them to be so?

If we suddenly announced we were sending thousands of our own troops to Western China, unannounced previously, to "help them", shouldn't the Chinese feel suspicious and have justification to think something is up?

If the Chinese had arrived in the ruins of New Orleans many months ago with troop carriers and all kinds of ships, planes, and tanks, on a "humanitarian" mission, shouldn't we have just bombed them back to the Stone Age?

I just want to re-iterate that I don't delude myself into thinking that aliens are visiting my planet. I just want to make it clear I think a lot of people here and on the internet or in real life who say that aliens are by nature, once we meet them, going to treat us, we who would be so primitive to them it's like comparing a human scientist to a lab rat, with respect, and spend all sorts of their time helping us become better. ***SNIP***

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I am new to ATS and most of the threads are put down or dragged out with bull#, due to skeptics, debunkers and # heads that just want to argue for the sake of it.

Where has all the happy,positive and intelligent conversations gone? YOU TELL ME!.

Sorry had to let this valve blow

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson

As for the need for a council? Um, seems to me that when our population explodes, (if we get that far) and we expand into space, that we will eventually, through sheer numbers, initiate contact that is ongoing. Follow that path, and you end up at a governing body eventually.

Having a high population does not automatically get you warp drive. As far as we know, FTL is simply not possible. We don't even have the slightest clue about how to approach the problem.

Assuming we do overcome the limitation (a big assumption but you've proven that big assumptions can't stand in your way), you still haven't shown any need for a galactic council. You cited Drake's equation which (using highly inflated numbers) gives maybe 1000 civilizations in the galaxy. Given the vastness of the galaxy, that's like saying there are 1000 fish in the Pacific Ocean, let's go catch one. It's not gonna happen. Also, keep in mind that Drake's equation gives us an estimation of civilizations that might be able to communicate (a la SETI) not travel at FTL speeds. IF that's even possible the numbers are drastically less. So in a galaxy with so few civilizations and so many unclaimed resources, what need is there of some council? The chance that one civilization would even find one other is infinitesimal.

You claimed you could prove something but you're just dreaming.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudhog92
just remembered, Vatican made a public statement regarding it is OK to believe in ET's.

Oh thank goodness. You know I wouldn't dream of doing anything without their permission.

Still 'no' on the condom thing though, right?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join