It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the Intergalactic Alien Council Exists!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
So how can I say this with absolute certainty? Read on and I will present my case...

Here we go... Absolute certainty, always a promising start.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the term "prime directive"? This term comes from the fictional universe that exists within Star Trek.

Of course, why wouldn't a species that developed on a completely different planet evolve a culture so similar to that of the USA that they come up with some of the same ideas as some of our most idealistic people and then put it into practice?

The point is, and I will lay it out, is that I believe that there has to be a plan for us that comes from the other beings in this Galaxy. That although some of these civilizations may not even register who or what we are, there are others who do.

Sure, since many of them don't know we exist and the ones that do are as advanced beyond our top nations as our top nations are beyond dirt farmers in New Guinea, they must have a big plan for us. Maybe we're going to save them just like in the Last Starfighter!

1) Multiple Alien species exist.
What does this prove? Well, we all know of Drakes equation, and using that, we can assume that there are thousands of planets where life evolved to advanced societies.

For those who don't know much about Drake's Equation (like jasonjnelson, aparently), here's a link: Drake's Equation
The default values in that form are highly inflated, particularly ne, fl, fi, and fc. Even still, the number of societies in the galaxy is only 1000. If you have any grasp at all of how vast the galaxy is, you know that 'needle in a haystack' is a gross understatement.

2) We do not have a plan for contact, but they will.

Yes, at the very least they will have noticed that there was life here long before they were in weapons range. But we're as dumb as sheep compared them, their plan might just be to shave us and make terrible socks from our wool. Actually, they will find a lot more useful and interesting things on earth than humans. It's doubtful that we'd fulfill their nutritional requirements very well and our bones are not very good building materials. They'll probably take our water and cows. And, if they're a race of leprechauns, our gold.

I don't think that there is the ability to prepare for such a varying possibility.

You are dead on with this point. Don't expect whatever drops down from they sky to have two eyes on it's face and communicate with audible language using nouns, verbs, and adjectives. It's highly likely that they're so different from us that we will have no hop at all of ever opening a meaningful dialog.

And that through that contact, they have adopted a ruling body that regulates such things.

This is just wild speculation. The galaxy is so ridiculously vast that it's impossible to imagine how any laws could be enforced throughout. Think about how lawless the American West was while it was being settled. The galaxy is a trillion times harder to control.

3) We may be a pawn in an intergalactic political battle.

The speculation gets wilder.... notice how each of your points relies entirely on one or more of your earlier points and then gets even less likely? This is not the way to prove something.

4) They are not here to harvest us or our resources.

Then why are they here? (hint: They're not.)

Anyway, that is it. I think that using this theory, one could go to bed at night knowing that "War of the Worlds" is just a movie. I know the thread title is slightly misleading, but can you argue with it?

Yes, I did. Also, what you have presented is not a theory or a testable hypothesis. It's just your dream.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have a niggling feeling that any being that hides itself consciously would tend to be malevolent. Look at it logically, if they are 'space' travellers rather than 'dimension' travellers, chances are their is a limited number of them as they have travelled a long way. A benevolent species would make contact (albeit from a safe distance) as they would have little need for secrecy. Now why would an intelligent species hide itself from the good people of this earth? Unless they know like us that it is controlled by powerful and greedy elitists who would do anything for more power and knowledge. And if these alien societies are indeed communicating with these elitist maniacs it doesn't bode well for the future.

Then again perhaps we have no close neighbors in the galaxy and these beings are interdimensional travellers! Now that would be worrying!!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Not only do aliens exist but so does GOD. Your first post of the directive and how we should have been left alone to progress was eloquent.

We are circling the center of our galaxy, and the time it takes to make full circle is measurable. Now take a point in the galaxy along our plane to center. Think of a disc whose surface is the Law of gravitational pull. All points on the disc no matter how close to center have equal relative time if moving at the the same gravitational speed.

But what about exact center? If you think of pie where the curcumfrance is 3.45*** lengths of the radius center never being reached unless you had forever. The time at exact center is constant and infinite in nature and GOD exists there. But from every other relative point out from exact center on the disc or sphere or glob time passes. God from center creates everything in a constant state...if GOD blinks we are gone.

They just proved space is not empty but filled with charged ions...The sun has dark spots because its core is cold. The surface is hot but the corona is hotest where matter meets GODs energy from center galaxy. It is a form of electric plasma. We are protected from deadly Light radiation , not nuclear radiation, through the van buren belts but we only have these because of the suns same energy being released like a circuit between us and our poles +North and -south. Without this exchange of energy(heat) light and matter(ions)our planet would cool down. Nuclear Fusion destroys ions and that would leave us cold.

Einstein knew his trinity formula of matter was flawed and strove to fix it. But it isnt flawed the other formulas are there with simple algebra. There are two other states in the holy trinity Mind and Spirit and early christianity believed in a balance of these 3 towards good.

The last solar alignment with God, christ was Conceived in a mass pole alignment and solsitice of our sun followed by god coming in the evening when exact constant state with god occoured and everyone knew of christ conception because we knew everyones thoughts. Christ was later born in the fall according to roman courthouse records during tax time. plenty of time for people to travel from far away who worshiped good. J & M journeyed to their home city of birth to report in for census. Proof also exists, being joeseph and mary claimed Christ on their tax form. God came and gave us one last chance to be good with body for spirit exchange so that in our minds we could make truly conscious decisions in life.

In revelation it states 12 different races stood before GOD minus #13 luciferian of course. Lucifer being the most powerful always decided the outcome of a tie in a galactic vote. And when they found us we were in eden. God smiled and knew infinitly that we through lucifers meddeling we could be humbled and overcome evil and the cursed pride for we were truly the ugly ducklings devoloping into a beautiful swan. Loved by all yet showing and knowing, not pride, but humility bacause of all evils trials. God knows the outcome of time already. Thats why we need to save everyone we can because its gods only way to change us for the better. Lucifer saw how pleased god was with us and couldnt understand what so special on this pitiful unadvanced planet. So should god stop lucifer from interfearing with us and end up like lucifer? His pride was his downfall and all he had to do was love us as he loved god cause we are all one. Forgiveness of self, starts through christ but does not end there. Body-Mind-Spirit.

I believe this next alignment is judgement and we all will become plasma and constant in time with god on earth. The key when you know everyones sins in that constant is forgivness. And know you can enter without sin any time until that time. If you forgive sins others performed against you others will see your actions and emulate, for you cannot teach faith through words but actions.

I love you all

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
You should read paradign shift.. I beleive you are correct in almost all points.. However we are definetly a resource and are being used for an ends to somthing... By a few interterrestrial species and extraterrestrial... Just like with cows where every part is harnessed.. so are we.. The number of abductions wordwide and sightings to me is near proof that we are a resource.. Question where would you see the most fishing boats? anwser where the most fish would be... Look at Mexico City..(largest populated city in the world) It has now so many sightings that it has become normal to the population... There is somthing else at work here.. Is there a Federation?? Yes.... but because of the prime directive... we won't be getting any help.. We have to help ourselves here.. And we are not... Our politicians and Black military have been corrupted by this alien presense.. not just now but for a long long time. and. Somthing tells me a war broke out with these draconian monsters in Mars with a race that was very similar to ours(see cydonia) and this is what has left it a wasteland... Lets hope we can come to our senses soon and stop fighting among ourselves for this is what they want...this enemy is very deceitful. again most species are benelovent.. but most of the sightings you see are not from the "good guys" I can guarantee you this. My brother in Jax just recently witnessed a cigar shaped ufo..hovering over a neigborhood with no sound.. The minute he noticed it.. the craft\occupents started following his vehicle!!! almost like so what? he then called me immediatly to tell me.. I then lost communication with him for over 15 mins... this has never happened before...I suspect they jammed his cell signal.. this intimidation is not the attitute of a benevolent race... more of thugs and gangsters..

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

I totally agree with you.. the universe is God.. and its very much alive.. I beleive lucifer is a represntation of the serpent race (reptilians) and they are the cause for most our suffering and have manipulated and corrupted mankind for 1,000s of years.. A while ago I didnt think there was a connection between "aliens' and demons... the more I look at it there more it looks like this is what it is.. the reptilian race want to beat and be God... They somehow are using Humans to do this... Read paradign shift.. good book

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daemonicsoul

I remember reading about an abduction... and how the "Aliens" actually showed respect to the abductor due to the cross and her beliefs... Very interesting case.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Several more possibilities (they are infinte aren't they): 1) Like one of the episodes from the newer (but shortlived Twilight Zone) they want a warrior race to do their fighting later on, so they are waiting till we have our finale here on earth (WW3) and will interact more openly with the winner, helping that gene pool survive the Nuclear winter 2) We are a zoo
3) Unlike us..they..love cow brains and tongues 4) Crop circles are
"etch-a-sketch" projects to keep their kids busy on those long interstellar
trips 5) Like apache children "counting coup" if we spot them they fail.
The adults chastise them, then teach them to adjust the optical cloaking properly 6) they are shy 7) They are tired of waiting for Godot and are actively looking for him 8) Cramming for a zoology exam?

I truly believe they are real, possibly here amongst us, visiting us is a given with the preponderance of secondary evidence. I was hoping to inject a little levity non the less.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

Very true we don't really know anything at all.. However.. what if they have already attacked us? what if they have already infiltrated us from the very begining..Just look at who rules the world... they are all mostly same bloodlines going back to egyptian times.. What if they already rule us? and we are right now there slaves without even knowing it..

[edit on 11-6-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather

The first country that is attacked and refuses to deliver a counter attack will be the first one on its way to a higher way of life. Were stuck in this cycle of trying to fight violence with violence and that only breeds more enemies and violence.

I think the higher species is waiting for the masses to realize this as a whole and only then can they start to reveal themselves.

You are seriously mistaken.

The side that launches the attack isn't going to suddenly reflect on the enlightnement of the other country.

It isn't about turning the other cheek.
It's about survival or percieved survival.

I think we are too hard on ourselves, many make it sound as if humans (if we are not alone) are the only species to even entertain the idea of war and that "aliens" would look down on us.

At it's very core, life (all life, not just human) is survival of the fittest. Once we get past that we can "grow". We are close now, but not there yet.

I believe once we develop an inexhasutable free supply of energy, we will then become the species that would attract an "Intergalactic Council". Free energy would solve almost every 'survival' problem.
Nn inexhasutable free supply of energy would be used to supply clean water and food to everyone, it would change EVERYTHING.

Rousource conflicts would be a thing of the past.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for opening my eyes. I honestly opened this thread to maybe get a laugh out of some crazy conspiratist, but this thread not only makes sense but it can't be anymore closer to what actually is. I never thought I would say this, but I DO believe that there are higher civilizations out there, and this thread helped open my eyes to it.

ps if I knew how to star and flag I definitely would!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Okonomiyaki3000

sorry for the oneliner ... but nice post

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Okonomiyaki3000

When I was referring to a "plan for us", I was actually talking about the initial interaction. Just like we might have a plan for interacting with some bush tribe that had never seen modern people before? Or how about just the idea of setting up interstellar trade? I would hazard to guess that there is a protocol right now.

Humans are not as special as you think I am making them.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In very short terms. There are no ET's, from planets. There are nephilim and Luciferian entities that are foretold in Genesis 6 and throughout the Bible. They are demonic and as the Bible says, they appear to be wise and spiritual but this is a lie. they are evil to the core but just don't appear that way. They are over the Illuminati and have been for centuries...........

reply to post by jasonjnelson

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Humans are not as special as you think I am making them.

How can people avoid coming to that conclusion?

In your OP you posted:

Although I highly doubt this planet has anything unique to it other than Man himself

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Imagination is more important then knowledge

Albert Einstein

Einstein never would have said this. Because even though English was not his native language, he certainly understood the difference between 'then' and 'than'.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The first post of the thread did not have a strong point at all. I mean, you really should not make theories about extraterrestrial beings based on what you see in Star Trek.

Secondly, it is all speculation. It's all circle conclusion starting from the fact that "aliens exist". I do agree as in statistical possibility, but first you would have to prove that aliens that are capable of forming councils do exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Just because we are unique in a biological way, and have evolved intelligence, therefore making us the only thing that is unique on our planet, does not mean that the abilities man possesses and their thought process are all that unique in the entire time frame of this vast Galaxy. Does that answer you?

I was referring in that post to the fact that a "plan" for us was meaning that there would be a plan for any civilization that said council interacted with.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thisaintnokansas

I am a sane, logical person with no agenda. I have witnessed events, and those whom I trust have had experiences as well. This, coupled with the astounding number of professional witnesses to such events, merely reinforces my own convictions. Sorry that you haven't had the pleasure of seeing one yet.

Tip #1- Look up more often.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by thisaintnokansas

The first post of the thread did not have a strong point at all. I mean, you really should not make theories about extraterrestrial beings based on what you see in Star Trek.

Exactly.
The whole hypothesis is based around a fictional sci-fi story.

Additionally- Why would this council have a "plan to integrate us?" The OP points out such plans are necessary for trade and conflict. What kind of conflicts would we have with aliens? Oil? I doubt aliens use dead plants and animals to power their vehicles. No conflict. How would we trade with aliens? It takes us many months to send a probe to Mars... How would we ship goods across the galaxy?

The OP does bring up interesting bits i.e.

I will accept that some witnesses have seen what is believed to be conflict between varying races.

There is some evidence to support alien conflicts..

Between 1561 and 1566 residents of Nuremberg, Germany and Basel, Switzerland witnessed spectacular displays of spheres, disks and tubes zooming about the sky and engaging in an aerial ballet.

1561: UFOs over Nuremberg

However, the OP does not provide any links to bolster his hypothesis. Whatever happened to providing links to supporting material on ATS? I feel wild speculative theories derived from sci-fi TV shows (with no supporting links) belong in Skunk Works.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
first off we know there are lotts of planets but aliens are not here or anywhere we are all alone here. now we have a tendance to over react some one seen a air plane or a weird formation and says oh ohh a aliens i have seen on and hot summer day a weird formation and took my camera zoomed in on it it realy was 3 ships in theorder of a triangle now my zoomed showed airplanes no space craft now some drunk retard probulay said omg
a #en alien lemme call my crack head friends and they will heat and show me ppictures of a camera a astronomer would say well thats just and air planein a pose

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join