It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Come the Black Haters?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

as a black person i find alot of your comments unusual and very offense, first of you cannot generalize and speak on behalf what the total or even the majority of what black population feel or think, it's arrogant and ignorant, you almost sound fearful of black people,

You mean you find it offensive when people generalize about groups based on the color of their skin? Or are you just offended when white people make generalizations about blacks?

How about BO's comment about typical whites:

Obama told Cataldi that "The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know - there's a reaction in her that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away and sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. "

So is it any wonder that a lot of white folks were upset when Barry O. made the above comment? His comments were ignorant and arrogant. They were unusual and also very offensive. Did you bother to email BO's campaign to let him know how you feel about these types of comments?

Here's a reality check for Obama fans. Since Obama made his racist comments, he lost big in many of the subsequent primaries:

PA 55% to 45% LOST
WV 67% to 26% LOST
KY 65% to 30% LOST
PR 68% to 32% LOST
SD 55% to 45% LOST

He couldn't break over 30% in WV and KY? And still lost PA by 10 points? Obama is in deep trouble because he's exposed himself to be racist, elitist, arrogant, and insulting.

In short, Obama got off to a big start. Then when people learned more about him, and he opened his mouth, he turned a LOT of people off. If he had to run on his own merits, instead of against Bush, he'd lose 49 states in November.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

as a black person i find alot of your comments unusual and very offense, first of you cannot generalize and speak on behalf what the total or even the majority of what black population feel or think, it's arrogant and ignorant, you almost sound fearful of black people,

You mean you find it offensive when people generalize about groups based on the color of their skin? Or are you just offended when white people make generalizations about blacks?

How about BO's comment about typical whites:

So your justifying this kind of bigotry towards certain groups on some comment made by Barack Obama? All this garbage you have been throwing around on this forum is as a result of what one person said? this justifies you generalising everybody else? Honestly now this is such a weak excuse
and you wonder why your being called a racist?

Barack Obama was describing his time growing up as a biracial/black child with his white family during the 60s, 70s and 80s, obviously he was put in a unique and complicated environment at that time so what do you expect as to how he sees things? The man has love for all his family, just because your bias influences you to view this man negatively doesnt mean everybody else has to.

Here's a reality check for Obama fans. Since Obama made his racist comments, he lost big in many of the subsequent primaries:

PA 55% to 45% LOST
WV 67% to 26% LOST
KY 65% to 30% LOST
PR 68% to 32% LOST
SD 55% to 45% LOST

He couldn't break over 30% in WV and KY? And still lost PA by 10 points? Obama is in deep trouble because he's exposed himself to be racist, elitist, arrogant, and insulting.

Yes and she still lost! Despite her preparation since 2005, her lead in campaign funds, her popularity, her political connections and all those superdelegates already to her side this young black senator came out of no where to beat her to the nomination!
, its real sad to see that your totally in denial, yes continue to put blame on Obama, it cant be the campaign at fault here right?
Nice attempt to bring out Hillary's strengths... although it really means nothing as this is general election season.

In short, Obama got off to a big start. Then when people learned more about him, and he opened his mouth, he turned a LOT of people off. .

This time last year Hillary was already assumed to be the nominee and all her voters including the lobbyist who invested millions into her campaign assumed she would become president ......yes and Obama is arrogant right?... . It was also this time when her supporters totally ignored the other candidates in the race and assumed the presidency was hers and hers only.

Elitist? I think not, we went over this plenty of times before Jamie, its Hillary and McCain who are the elitist, just have a look at their records and their political connections in comparison to Obamas.

Obama turned a lot of people off? What people? The Bushies? The Hillary supporter’s ? Yes you all were indeed concerned about his pastor weren’t you? Obama supposedly got you all listening to him then he turned you off with his angry black pastor and you all then made up your minds... what a sack of BS... you all made up your minds in the days he began winning states 10 times in row and Hillary started loosing. Yes you all started most of this garbage back in February when you got a wake up call about how vulnerable Hillary was. This has nothing to do with what barack Obama said, this has everything to do with irrational fear from voters because they dont want change.

I must say though good on her now for stepping up to the plate and endorsing Obama, its too bad some of her supports allow their emotions to get in the way of rationality.

If he had to run on his own merits, instead of against Bush, he'd lose 49 states in November

Obama has been running on his own merits throughout this entire campaign and to top it all off you havnt provided evidence as to why you think not, I have plenty of evidence to show that mccain has not been running on his own merits. By the way Bush has done so much damage to this country along with his republican cronies, do you really expect people to leave Bush alone? I dont think so.

All the McCain camp has been doing is sending off their minions such as yourself here to post this garbage all over the internet and on TV in a desperate attempt to mislead are scare voters to his side, a little like Bush and his campaign over the Iraq war.... All I really hear from McCain on his merits is his POW experience and Iv lost respect for him on that level regardless of what you people think. The man brags about this experience but at same time refuses to support other veterans and when questioned he gets all angry and goes on about his "experience".

By the way in an interview mccain said he "doesnt care about bringing troops home", go look it up in Youtube.

This isnt the presidential race between Barack Obama and John McCain anymore because we all know McCain lost that one, this is a race between Barack Obama and the neocon establishment, your all falling for Bushes corrupt administration again just like 2004.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
While I dislike Obama (and his wife is even worse) I will say in large part it is because I see him as a racist, and I am too, so it is just not a good fit.

However I could have seen myself voting for Collin Powell back in the day, I never heard anything bad about the guy (well except his influence in the Iraq situation, but I do believe he feels bad about that).

I think many that find Obama to be very unappealing would have felt differently had it been Collin Powell.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

My opinion is that it is all a circus show. In relation to Hurricane Katrina and other recent incidents, the US government hit an all time low in Race relations. The american government cant afford to loose black votes. So the only way to repair this damage is to make it look like they care what the black man has to say. I, personally am sceptical. Even if he wins, he'll still be a puppet, so no changes there, but i'll also be mega happy just to see that it can be done. Also, i hope i wont ever see George Bush's crafty face again...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
AKINOFTHEFIRSTSTARS
Your posts are amazing. It reflects deep ignorance(-lack of not knowing) about a very important people when discussing American History. I think its funny, the guy posts a true emotional reply about being hurt by your ignorance, and you just slash him. Do we not have any respect for ourselves(apparently not for other people, sigh..) I think its time we sit and just realize and do real critical research on the contributions of Afro-Americans, African-Americans, African-Native-Americans as well as blacks(HUGE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THEM READ AND LEARN, DONT JUST GROUP PEOPLE INTO A COLOR). Ignorant people fail to learn the true meaning of our founding documents and our purpose, and for a very long time people with insolent, primal ideas abused our founding documents. True AMERICANS fought and died, just to define those ideas and develop real humane civil rights for everyone. The real America... At the end of the day, these Americans give our documents its proper meaning. Stop watching TV and actually go out and meet people for yourself. Statistics arent the answer for everything, its impossible to include all factors. My final words, we can disagree like intelligent adults.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well I think I could win the ugly vote if I ran for President. heheh
Hey, yall got a tooth pick I believe I gots something caught between my teeth.LOL
People who hate, also hate thier selfs.
Yes sirrreeee, there is a whole lot of sickys out there.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

I tend to agree. I loved ATS for its dedicated and tough stand on 'freedom of information', controversial topics and exposure of 'secrets' Big Brother has been insidiously hiding for decades. And much more!

Then Barack Obama became a media 'darling’ and I began reading some of the posts of the people you mention and became less enthusiastic about the basic foundational dictates of ATS. A tragic deviation from Truth Seeking to Race Hating? A definite 'lowering' of energies of its Truth Seeking stance was (and still is) felt deeply (Strangely enough this seems to be a big part of Coast to Coast listeners as well. I once attended a meeting held in Phoenix and as the ONLY "person of color" I received mis-treatment that ran the gamut from being rudely ignored, stared and glared at to rebuffed and yelled at and generally made to KNOW I just was not welcome! Not one KIND word was said to me! I left well before it was over and never went back. Such irony! C2C audience listens, chat, write and sing about UFOs and aliens but some seem to hate their own KIND because their SKIN is DARK?! Does anyone else see how IRRATIONAL this picture looks? Would such people really be READY to experience a benevolent Alien Presence on this earth?! If these Aliens had GREEN skin, 3 fingers and triangle-shaped eyes would they be more readily accepted and welcomed then Humans of dark SKIN!? THE sixty-four thousand dollar question! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?)

But for ATS to not even 'monitor' those 'Black haters' allowing them 'free reign' brought back dire memories I thought were behind us as a country full of the richest diversity of ethnicity and cultural people in this hemisphere! But alas, racial hatred runs deep! (and Denial even deeper!)

What would happen if one of those 'secrets' came to light? And we would be treated to an open and undeniable visitation and presence of ALIENS?

What then, Black haters?

Say, they were the "nice" aliens...what type of 'racial profiling' would the Black haters have THEN? Would the Black haters greet the "Aliens" with any more animosity then their own (HUMAN) race of 'darker' SKIN color? Or would they welcome them with 'open arms'? Something tells me those 'card-carrying' black haters would have no 'frame of reference' for such a Presence! Perhaps they would react in a way typical of the FEAR-driven and the panic-minded who have NO spiritual awareness of 'Love thy Neighbor as Thyself'? For all anyone knows, having a spiritual FOUNDATION of LOVE is the only KEY to COMMUNICATE with them! Its anyone's guess.

But, siriusly, I believe that we are all Sons and Daughters of the One Creator of ALL That Is. A Rainbow of ALL colors and shades on this tiny blue world; a testament to the creative and spiritual genius of Beloved Creator! To our Creator, the very idea of hating your 'sister' or 'brother' simply because of their skin 'color' is the epitome and definition of "ALIEN"! Or 'Alienation' To feel separated from'. Spiritually, we are all ONE. Unless, you lack this belief.

It IS truly an 'alien' concept (to me and many others who are COLOR-BLIND) of nurturing hatred for hatred's SAKE and is a ‘sickness’ begging for a cure! A 'cancer' that eats away from the inside out is HURTING the HATER far more then the objects of their hate! On LEVELS they have yet to become AWARE of...

ANY form of hate is negative, self-destructive, chaotic and irrational and has no place in a future world of incoming spiritual evolution and technological advancements! That is my sincerest belief!

The HEAVY frequency of HATE will KEEP any hope of spiritual Growth tied DOWN. Or worse.

The only Solution that will change hearts, clear minds and erase racism is a spiritual REBIRTH. And I hope that everyone who reads this is praying, along with me, for such to arrive in this country! And to this world! And soon!

Adonoi!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I tend to agree. I loved ATS for its dedicated and tough stand on 'freedom of information', controversial topics and exposure of 'secrets' Big Brother has been insidiously hiding for decades. And much more!

Then Barack Obama became a media 'darling’ and I began reading some of the posts of the people you mention and became less enthusiastic about the basic foundational dictates of ATS. A tragic deviation from Truth Seeking to Race Hating? A definite 'lowering' of energies of its Truth Seeking stance was (and still is) felt deeply (Strangely enough this seems to be a big part of Coast to Coast listeners as well. I once attended a meeting held in Phoenix and as the ONLY "person of color" I received mis-treatment that ran the gamut from being rudely ignored, stared and glared at to rebuffed and yelled at and generally made to KNOW I just was not welcome! Not one KIND word was said to me! I left well before it was over and never went back. Such irony! C2C audience listens, chat, write and sing about UFOs and aliens but some seem to hate their own KIND because their SKIN is DARK?! Does anyone else see how IRRATIONAL this picture looks? Would such people really be READY to experience a benevolent Alien Presence on this earth?! If these Aliens had GREEN skin, 3 fingers and triangle-shaped eyes would they be more readily accepted and welcomed then Humans of dark SKIN!? THE sixty-four thousand dollar question! Makes you wonder, doesn't it?)

But for ATS to not even 'monitor' those 'Black haters' allowing them 'free reign' brought back dire memories I thought were behind us as a country full of the richest diversity of ethnicity and cultural people in this hemisphere! But alas, racial hatred runs deep! (and Denial even deeper!)

What would happen if one of those 'secrets' came to light? And we would be treated to an open and undeniable visitation and presence of ALIENS?

What then, the Black haters?

Say, they were the "nice" aliens...what type of 'racial profiling' would the Black haters have THEN? Would the Black haters greet the "Aliens" with any more animosity then their own (HUMAN) race of 'darker' SKIN color? Or would they welcome them with 'open arms'? Something tells me those 'card-carrying' black haters would have no 'frame of reference' for such a Presence! Perhaps they would react in a way typical of the FEAR-driven and the panic-minded who have NO spiritual awareness of 'Love thy Neighbor as Thyself'? For all anyone knows, having a spiritual FOUNDATION of LOVE is the only KEY to COMMUNICATE with them! Its anyone's guess.

But, siriusly, I believe that we are all Sons and Daughters of the One Creator of ALL That Is. A Rainbow of ALL colors and shades on this tiny blue world; a testament to the creative and spiritual genius of Beloved Creator! To our Creator, the very idea of hating your 'sister' or 'brother' simply because of their skin 'color' is the epitome and definition of "ALIEN"! Or 'Alienation' To feel separated from'. Spiritually, we are all ONE. Unless, you lack this belief.

It IS truly an 'alien' concept (to me and many others who are COLOR-BLIND) of nurturing hatred for hatred's SAKE and is a ‘sickness’ begging for a cure! A 'cancer' that eats away from the inside out is HURTING the HATER far more then the objects of their hate! On LEVELS they have yet to become AWARE of...

ANY form of hate is negative, self-destructive, chaotic and irrational and has no place in a future world of incoming spiritual evolution and technological advancements! That is my sincerest belief!

The HEAVY frequency of HATE will KEEP any hope of spiritual Growth tied DOWN. Or worse.

The only Solution that will change hearts, clear minds and erase racism is a spiritual REBIRTH. And I hope that everyone who reads this is praying, along with me, for such to arrive in this country! And to this world! And soon!

Adonoi!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
So your justifying this kind of bigotry towards certain groups on some comment made by Barack Obama? All this garbage you have been throwing around on this forum is as a result of what one person said? this justifies you generalising everybody else? Honestly now this is such a weak excuse

You really have no clue what you're talking about, do you?

I didn't justify anything. I have no idea where you're coming from with that comment.

My post was in response to a black guy who claimed to be offended because the OP generalized about blacks. I responded with just one of BO's statements in which he made a parallel generalization about whites.

And I'm not sure what "garbage" you're talking about. My thread about Obama's ties to the Bilderberg group had over 100 little blue stars last time I checked. I think that means people thought the thread was ok. I also think it's interesting that in less then a week after pointing out James Johnson's role at Perseus and with the Bilderberg group he resigned. Probably just a coincidence, but who knows?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

You really have no clue what you're talking about, do you?

I didn't justify anything. I have no idea where you're coming from with that comment.

My post was in response to a black guy who claimed to be offended because the OP generalized about blacks. I responded with just one of BO's statements in which he made a parallel generalization about whites.

And I'm not sure what "garbage" you're talking about. My thread about Obama's ties to the Bilderberg group had over 100 little blue stars last time I checked. I think that means people thought the thread was ok. I also think it's interesting that in less then a week after pointing out James Johnson's role at Perseus and with the Bilderberg group he resigned. Probably just a coincidence, but who knows?

You know exactly what I’m talking about Jamie. The guy was clearly saying its wrong to generalize people like this assumption all Obama supporters are "idiots" and here you are making references to some comment, what were to you trying to prove Jamie? Were you agreeing with the member or were you justifying this kind bigotry with what Obama said?

So far you have'nt bothered to discuss the real issues here, you haven’t discussed the policies or the candidates achievements what so ever, it’s always personal with you people, almost as if you’re disgruntled or something. Why can’t you have a clean debate? None of this hearsay or this right wing conspiracy you people got going on here, just debate ya know? Why is it so hard? Why can’t you defend McCain in a clean straight forward debate?

[edit on 14-6-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic1
I once attended a meeting held in Phoenix and as the ONLY "person of color" I received mis-treatment that ran the gamut from being rudely ignored, stared and glared at to rebuffed and yelled at and generally made to KNOW I just was not welcome! Not one KIND word was said to me! I left well before it was over and never went back.

A group of C2C folks were openly hostile because you are black? Hmmm. Actually many studies have shown that whites will tolerate odd or even offensive comments and behavior from blacks simply BECAUSE they are black, and many are afraid to say/do anything about it for fear of being politically incorrect. And this election has proved that is true, if whites made the comments that Obama and his wife have made they would be condemned quite quickly.

If you said you went to a white nationalist meeting and encountered that response I would believe you, but at a C2C conference? Your story sounds quite fantastic. If they were rude/hostile/ignoring you it was either your imagination or you were doing something to cause that reaction.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
eric???? your'e white yeah? i can tell that you feel threatened by a black president and that you've been conditioned by your government since your country began to feel like this, its not your fault. what are you scared of??? nothing will ever happen to white people, nothing. All that 'might' happen is that black people 'might' get an improved status respect thats all, thats fine by me, its enough. is that too much to ask? white people are safe, dont worry...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I was fooled by Obama at first. I thought, WOW this guy can make a difference. As time went by I could hear the hate behind his words. Hate for our great nation. Hate for white people, (talked with distaste about his own grandmother) although we is 1/2 white he is still a white hater. Obama, his wife and his mentor Pastor Wright are three people with but one mind, Their goal is to turn our great nation into a weak, socialist, third world country. They are anti-American and anti-white. There are alot of people that will vote for Obama only because he is 1/2 black. These people are racists. The title of this story is "Here Come The Black Haters", Oh, did you forget, he is 1/2 white too. I guess you look at him as a Black man only.
Now Obama has denounced pastor Wright and his church. I hope he does'nt think that will fool anyone. Obama also denounced his grandmother. Yep, throw them all under the bus to better yourself. This guy makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
dont be racist! you have been conditioned to feel like this

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Black haters? I don't think in this day and age it is black haters as much as its not understanding blacks as a community or race of people.

As a community or a race of people we do need to discuss the way races live and get along with other races of people and each other.

Lets take the 500 year flood of Iowa and the Katrina disaster. The first is an entire state of people that are being wiped out. Their shelters are not being destroyed, old people in wheel chairs are not being murdered where they sit and they are not looting their fellow mans castles.

Katrina on the other had was a complete disaster by a race of people we call African Americans. Instead of working together they blamed everyone but themselves. They murdered people and destroyed their shelters. They shot at the people trying to help them and killed helpless people in wheel chairs.

Now to have an honest discussion on race we can't tap dance around the obvious. Blakcs in this country have a lot of work to do. Whites bend over backwards to accommodate that race but somehow we always get stuck with the blame for their failings.

I won't vote for BO for many reasons and the race issue is one of them. Blacks cannot be trusted to run their own communities let alone and entire country.

Does this make me a racist? If it does I am proud to be one. Blacks in this country twist everything in to a racial issue. I don't see how you can be white in this country and not be labeled a racist.

In my state we have a protected class of people. Those are the blacks. A bunch of black teens jumped a white couple and some other white people but it can't be labled as a hate crime because our law states white people are not a protected class. That is just mind boggling if you ask me.

Black Haters? I think the only one hating blacks are blacks themselves. We just sit back and shake our heads. If we really hated blacks as a race would we put up with laws that say its OK to commit race crimes against whites?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

your wrong! Your writing is so racist i can hear it...
Your views are based on news reports which were controlled and engineered for your small brain!!
Do you think that its possible that there is ONE black person in america who hasn't been affected, directly or indirectly, by racism? dont think so...
and if he mentions it, is he considered racist? Barack Obama is apparently mixed race...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

The news reports I saw out of New Orleans were just that. There was one report that showed a parking lot under water that had dozens of busses just sitting there. No evacuation plan at all by the people running the city.

On the other hand you have an entire state in Iowa in civil retreat from their disaster. No murders, no looting, no gangs....

Yes, ok I am a racist as you say if that makes you happy. Now do you want to debate the black hater argumnet based on race? I think its the blacks that hate the blacks. I think they hate them more than they hate us whites....

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You know exactly what I’m talking about Jamie. The guy was clearly saying its wrong to generalize people like this assumption all Obama supporters are "idiots" and here you are making references to some comment, what were to you trying to prove Jamie? Were you agreeing with the member or were you justifying this kind bigotry with what Obama said?

So far you have'nt bothered to discuss the real issues here, you haven’t discussed the policies or the candidates achievements what so ever, it’s always personal with you people, almost as if you’re disgruntled or something. Why can’t you have a clean debate? None of this hearsay or this right wing conspiracy you people got going on here, just debate ya know? Why is it so hard? Why can’t you defend McCain in a clean straight forward debate?

I still have no idea WTF you're ranting about. Why are making your posts about me? When did you develop this sudden obsession with me?

And your entire point is ass-backwards. This thread isn't about generalizing Obama supporters, it's about labeling people who don't support Obama as "Black Haters." I personally find this very offensive and disgusting.

And I've opened many threads to discuss the policies of the candidates. If you want to defend Obama's policies start your own thread. This thread was started by making a blanket statement that "black haters" were coming.

Do you have any comment to add about that? Do you think "black haters" are coming to ATS, and that we all should be concerned???

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Do you think "black haters" are coming to ATS, and that we all should be concerned???

As obviously posted in this thread... they are not only coming to ATS, they are already here! And YES, we should be concerned.

I used to recommend ATS to anyone I thought had the intelligence to visit and enjoy or participate in the different discussions. But ever since all this racist crap has started, I would be too embarrassed to point anyone in this direction. Once the elections are over, I am sure most of the trolls will leave, and ATS will get back to the "Deny Ignorance" philosophy that it is known for.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

no, it doesn't make me happy to call anyone racist. it aint a joke. it means your inhumane.
anyway, who do think runs new orleans? black people? dont think so...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join