It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Come the Black Haters?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

Eh, a little bit of what you say is true, the colored part is a bit much though. The problem is the crime thing is a cultural issue amongst blacks "Crime is cool" according to everything that they're told, they are told that since they are black, then they must be "ganstas & thugs", Bill Cosby is too old for black youths these days, they're heors are these retaded rappers that rap about crime, prostitution, drugs and they justify it, they gossy it up and make it look pretty and appatizing, sex sells as they say. Plus there is a major lack of father figures in the lives of these youths, I don't know 100% why, but once agian, it goes back to a cultural issue.

I to fear that blacks will become sheep and go nuts over this, thanks to Al Sharpton's "Keep the Struggle Alive" thing. All his oppresive words do is stir up more and more hatred towards whites. It's sad that Martin Luther's Dream keeps hitting a brick wall cause of these fools like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone Star Patriot

Hmm... Maybe, what is good O'l Colin Pal up to these days? Haven't seen him in the news at all really.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by Bumbeni

Plus there is a major lack of father figures in the lives of these youths, I don't know 100% why, but once agian, it goes back to a cultural issue.

I to fear that blacks will become sheep and go nuts over this, thanks to Al Sharpton's "Keep the Struggle Alive" thing. All his oppresive words do is stir up more and more hatred towards whites. It's sad that Martin Luther's Dream keeps hitting a brick wall cause of these fools like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

A lot of common problems in black families in the United States can be directly attributed to nonsensical liberal policies and attitudes. The Democrats (and some Republicans, of course) set up the government as a surrogate parent to the poor and basically encourage irresponsible living. In this country, everyone has the opportunity to seize greatness and succeed, but most of these politicians want you to feel helpless and dependant on them. The majority of blacks, and the poor, vote for the very politicians that keep them in their place and don't seem to realize that it's up to them to make something of their lives. Government does not exist to pay for everyone's health care or to make sure that every unemployed woman living in poverty is able to squeeze out a kid every couple of years. It exists to defend our borders and guarantee our Constitutional freedoms. Almost anything else is tyrannical.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

everyone has the opportunity to seize greatness and succeed,

I'm going to suggest this is not entirely true.
There IS a glass ceiling. I'm going to also fall back on the old assumption that poverty causes pretty much everything that's being suggested as a black only problem. Generations of poverty, even worse. Survival of the fittest contests are not for those with the comforts of home and hearth, but they are the domain of the impoverished

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
SHOCKING Obama words: what he really thinks of white folks

words out of his own mouth from audio book's...

shows this man harbor's bad feelings toward white american's.

now if hillary or mcain wrote a book ...saying exactly the same..but against black's...she would be targeted by every black activist in 50 countries...
and booooooo boooo till he just quit...

so what is the double standard that allow's barrack obama to get away and we go ..aw it's ok..it barrack

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
well the perception that the US is racist, violent, and gun loving is a bit of a double standard. Isn't that just other cultures being biased against us for being biased? The US is not like that, and any perception like that is ignorance and lack of insight.

There are bad people in every culture, everywhere in the world. Why does the US get especially picked on? No idea.

And as for gun loving, the vast majority of people couldn't load and fire a pistol, much less clean one. But it's an ingrained right, Bill of Rights or not, that we have the right to arm ourselves to defend against the bad people in this culture.

Look at the spree of stabbings in the UK, but is anyone calling the UK a violent, knife loving culture? Or what about the social unrest in France and the other European countries where muslims are beginning to become a significant minority? Does that make them racist countries?

Maybe it's other cultures that need to examine their perception of the US? Just a thought.

Personally, I'll start listening to foreign criticism when those other countries don't have the same problems their yelling at us about.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The sky is falling!

There will be riots!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Mega dittos my friend.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Racism is all over the world, and you sound like a America hater to me. Keep your nose out of my countries business and worry about your own country

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by Bumbeni

Eh, a little bit of what you say is true, the colored part is a bit much though. The problem is the crime thing is a cultural issue amongst blacks "Crime is cool" according to everything that they're told, they are told that since they are black, then they must be "ganstas & thugs", Bill Cosby is too old for black youths these days, they're heors are these retaded rappers that rap about crime, prostitution, drugs and they justify it, they gossy it up and make it look pretty and appatizing, sex sells as they say. Plus there is a major lack of father figures in the lives of these youths, I don't know 100% why, but once agian, it goes back to a cultural issue.

Yes, I did poor it on a little thick in above post. It just so happens that I am in a debate with a black woman on youtube, after I posted a comment about Fantasia's performance on Amer. Idol last month, stating that I thought it was disturbing and downright grotesque. She immediately jumped on me and brought in the race card. My opinion wasn't about race, some of my favorite artists are black. She accused me of being KKK, etc. etc., you know the scenario. Poor Dumb Whitey, even after it being revealed that Obama and his snotty wife attended an anti-White, anti-American church for over 20 years, HE IS STILL IN THE RUNNING FOR PREZ. Sorry I can't get my brain around it. Are there people actually stupid enough to believe that whenever hatred towards Whitey and America was being screamed from the Trinity pulpit, that Obama and his snotty wife were the only ones who shook their heads and said "oh no, that's just not true, that's not right"??? God help us.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Concerning Gools post as the OP on page 1.

I think as do many of the posters on here that people outside of America have a view heavily slanted by the body politic, public education, and television/movies. They tend to think and analyze from this perspective and try to apply it in their own subtilty or non subtilty to all Americans...often while claiming it is not so.

The Office of President of the United States is not a social "Entitlement" Office. It has nothing to do with this nonsense quoted by the OP.

To me this US election season will bring out either the best in people and the US will leap forward in an enlightened manner to finally purge the ghosts of slavery or it will bring out the worst in people and tear the country apart along racial lines.

This, in political parlance, is called a default setting. Like this computer it automatically goes there and everyone elese must standby and allow it to play through by default, by guilt. It is a control mechanism. It is designed to instill silence by guilt.

This is precisely of what most Americans tire, yet do not have the vocal or mental faculties to express this concept.

This tack is a textbook predictable control mechanism. It is racism too. It is discrimination. The very fingerprint people protested as inequality they now use to promote more inequality.

Once again...the Office of President of the United States is not a a social "Entitlement" program based on race or for that matter ...guilt conditioning tactics.

One more thing if you folks can think past the next sound bite. When you analyze it carefully ...politics is a religion. They will stoop to no limits to play through by default...all of them. There are many types of devout religious zealots in the body politic shilling for thier respective partys.
What they are really doing is bartering...trading and selling the souls of the public for the political partys/power.

Some people out here ..based on veiled "Entitlement " principles ...try to paint others who disagree with thier position as RACIST or SEXIST or whatever direction the popular wind blows today. This is a very popular control technique today. You folks need to be aware of it and that you need not feel guilty for voting your beliefs or expressing them.

It is quite obvious to me that there are people out here who are in fact voting for a candidate ..entirely on the basis of race...yet it is a travesty to mention or put light on this for what it is. Yet they will often label you as RACIST for expressing different beliefs or views. It is also a type of entitlement mentality pushing it. When one asked or questions other qualifications other than RACE..many become hostile as if one is being unreasonable or intolerant. It is often just the opposite. What I sense when this is done is that others are trying to make me feel guility and thereby control me or shut me down. They want to default through yet claim that if you question this tack you are a RACIST. What nonsense.

Once again..the Office of President of the United States is not an "Entitlement " social program. The qualifications for the office are certainly not based on RACE....nor SEX for that matter. These are very poor standards for the office. They are however the emotional jags so popular today. This tack is socially selling the soul of the American Public for the office by entitlement practices. It is RACISM. It just looks to subtle to be racism.

I also agree with the position of one of the previous posters. I know of many conflicts of race, religion, and ethnicity by going on in the world. This is often ignored by many while attempting to paint the USA with such a brush themselves.
I also know of a gun culture in Europe ...the slaughter of a whole generation in the former Yugoslavia. A whole generation of people between the ages of 18 and 40 gone. It does not do to put the gun culture label on Americans when this happened just recently in Europe....a very Enliightened culture...while the rest of Europe did nothing. THe gun culture label does not wash here. Europe fiddled while labeling us a gun culture. No thanks. I dont buy into it. I am not that guilt ridden.

Something else for the readers to think about as I am often wont to post this view to support my position. This has to do with public education.

Politicians will use any tack or method to galvanize voters to action and under the control of the body politic. This means RACE, SEX, Relgion, or NON RELIGION as a control technique. In otherwords to put the public on an emotional control string on one issue or another.

Remember also that the body politics finances public education...hence the control strings have been put on the public through the next generation and at very young ages...in public school ...on all these control issues. We have been preconditioned to think this way...many of us. We have not developed the tools in thinking to cut the control strings. Hence when the issues of RACE SEX RELIGION et al..come up in the news we are predictable and controlable in our responses. We can even be made predictable and controllable in the voting booth by this preconditionin throught the public school indoctrination.
The news media also shill for thier respective political partys ..all of them. They in fact reinforce the control strings..on an unawares public.

It is up to you folks to recognize this for what it is. Develope the tools to think independently and for your own purposes..not necessarily for the purposes of some social control mechanism. Learn to cut the strings.

And once again..I restate. "The Office of President of the United States" is not a Social Entitlement Program.

The Office of President Of the United States is not a Default Setting to play through unquestioned or unchallanged.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 11-6-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
Last time wasn't that long ago, I was at a grocery store and a clerk opened up and called me over, on my way this black lady dumps her cart with her 2 kids and sprints over and jumps in front of me despite that I was allready putting groceries on the belt, no one says anything to and I was like wtf is this and went off on her, she says I don't listen to white people and tells me her bf is waiting outside. Her groceries were still in the cart with her kids, I had to wait for her kid to come and hold her line than she had to go get the cart....WTF!

LOL...another grocery store story! Those people that actually LIVE around african americans...as opposed to those that have "one black coworker who seems like a nice chap..and they know because they have spoken to him on at least 3 occasions" always have a grocery store story!

Other than walking in the hood, the grocery store is ground zero for many. Blocking isles then making huffy little sounds when they hear "excuse me", it is their RIGHT to block aisles and they will look suitably irritated when asked to move their cart and their 4 offspring, they will take a few seconds to open up space because that is THEIR RIGHT. Second is the great cash register wait, taking 10 minutes to pay for ones groceries (Be ready? Have your ATM card ready? As if when the groceries are rung up it is a SHOCK to realize that payment is expected!) is truly the most obvious daily annoyance for those that live among the descendants of Africa. Most people are afraid to comment even when highly annoyed, which is why they continue doing it.

Comment and do it LOUDLY and if an assault happens be SURE to demand that store management get involved. If it is not captured on tape there is a good chance YOU will end up in court for "anger management" issues. Be loud and ascertive.

Those that don't have a clue really need to buy their groceries in a "diverse area" half a dozen times.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by Sheeper
Last time wasn't that long ago, I was at a grocery store and a clerk opened up and called me over, on my way this black lady dumps her cart with her 2 kids and sprints over and jumps in front of me despite that I was allready putting groceries on the belt, no one says anything to and I was like wtf is this and went off on her, she says I don't listen to white people and tells me her bf is waiting outside. Her groceries were still in the cart with her kids, I had to wait for her kid to come and hold her line than she had to go get the cart....WTF!

LOL...another grocery store story! Those people that actually LIVE around african americans...as opposed to those that have "one black coworker who seems like a nice chap..and they know because they have spoken to him on at least 3 occasions" always have a grocery store story!

Other than walking in the hood, the grocery store is ground zero for many. Blocking isles then making huffy little sounds when they hear "excuse me", it is their RIGHT to block aisles and they will look suitably irritated when asked to move their cart and their 4 offspring, they will take a few seconds to open up space because that is THEIR RIGHT. Second is the great cash register wait, taking 10 minutes to pay for ones groceries (Be ready? Have your ATM card ready? As if when the groceries are rung up it is a SHOCK to realize that payment is expected!) is truly the most obvious daily annoyance for those that live among the descendants of Africa. Most people are afraid to comment even when highly annoyed, which is why they continue doing it.

Comment and do it LOUDLY and if an assault happens be SURE to demand that store management get involved. If it is not captured on tape there is a good chance YOU will end up in court for "anger management" issues. Be loud and ascertive.

Those that don't have a clue really need to buy their groceries in a "diverse area" half a dozen times.

It's all about the HATE. The current black generation was taught to hate Whitey, as though we are all descendants of the small faction of slave owners way back when. But Whitey gonna pay. It serves their purpose to continue the hate, gives them the excuse in their head that it's ok to sit on their asses and wait for the mailman.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BumbeniIt's all about the HATE. The current black generation was taught to hate Whitey, as though we are all descendants of the small faction of slave owners way back when. But Whitey gonna pay. It serves their purpose to continue the hate, gives them the excuse in their head that it's ok to sit on their asses and wait for the mailman.

Yeah, it doesn't matter what they were taught. It is not about them, they are not really (in the ultimate sense) the problem.

They are what they are. Period. That is not going to change. It is not realistic for anyone to EXPECT them to change. We can only hope that those who are smarter stop opening their veins in apology and try to work with the reality. Violence = bad. We need to stop making excuses and overanalyzing that which is obvious and deal with reality.

Plato's Republic.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Whether he wins or not there will be riots. For some reason certain parts of the US consider that an appropriate way to "celebrate" i.e. your favorite basketball or football team wins a major victory.
"Waaahhoo the Lakers won!! Let's loot some businesses and flip some cars over!!"

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Lone Star Patriot]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone Star Patriot

Do you really think there will be riots? I am not naieve...but well..is that honestly a concern? Maybe only riots in those areas...like Cali...where one has to apologize if they want to survive?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
So...

Congratulations on the US for setting this historical precedent for themselves (although most of the planet is wondering what the big deal is -i.e. it's about time - same reaction if it had been a woman).

Thanks, I agree, a great day!!
But, Um.. I wasn't aware that the rest of the world was so free of racists.
In fairness, the reason you are so aware of Americas problems is because of our world presence, not because of our overwhelming racist gun loving nature.

Example: we do not go around lopping hands off for petty thievery and chopping the heads off of "non believers" and yet, we are perceived as a backward country by guys like you.

Now, without meaning to insult the entire US portion of the membership

Your entire posts smacks of insults. But you wouldn't know as you are not an American. Brits are just as "racist" but since they are not focused on "blacks" it's ok? France has issues, and even Sweden and Norway have "haters".

What makes America any different?
We have come a long way and we still have people banging on the door to get in. (People tend to forget that)

The America I live in is different than the America described on boards like this one, where everyone hates each other. Where I have lived (many states) I do not see the racism the media likes to harp on.

I see race being used to increase funding, to foster political careers,

I'll just say that the perception of many people outside the US (including myself) is that the United States is an extremely racist and violent (gun loving) place in some areas. Witness the Rodney King episode, the existence of the KKK, organizations like Stormfront, fiery rhetoric by preachers and ministers on both "sides" and many statistics like those on prison populations etc.

Yea, we hear that a lot, but we are not as racist as the media wants everyone to believe.

You have to admit that the US has deep divisions along racial lines

Why would we have to "admit" that, it's known by everyone. Although "deep" I would argue with, and it isn't exclusive to the US.

We were in for a History making moment no matter who won the democratic nomination this time around

Yes.. "WE" were, not "we" as in you, but "WE" as in Americans.
No offense to you or anyone outside of the US but I am really tired of being told who and what I am and who and what I should be by natives of other countries who are also fret with their own issues.

To me this US election season will bring out either the best in people and the US will leap forward in an enlightened manner to finally purge the ghosts of slavery or it will bring out the worst in people and tear the country apart along racial lines.

This is really sad that people outside the US really believe this dribble.
We'll only be enlightened if we vote Obama in, otherwise we'll just be a bunch of racist hicks. I know that wasn't exactly what you were saying, but it's close enough to the truth everyone outside the USA (and many liberals) will harp on if Obama isn't elected.

I have personally noticed an uptick in what I would call "black haters" or racists coming to post on ATS. Some have been outright haters but others are trying to be more subtle by asking "innocent" questions and egging on a heated debate.

In past US election cycles (always a "special" time on ATS
) we had the great divide of red/blue, left/right, liberal/conservative but this time there is the race factor. In fact, they can disguise themselves as "liberal haters" when really what they object to is a "black" candidate.

now everyone with so much of a hint of displeasure of Obama, his policies or his party will be labeled a racist, thanks for getting it started.

Will my beloved ATS be a victim in this US election cycle?

are you new here?

You want to know what I am worried about?
Everyone who doesn't vote for Obama or support him (Conservatives) will be labled a racist and if he doesn't win outright (even if he loses by one vote) this country and everyone in it will be considered stuck in the stone ages.

I think your musings here prove to me that we can't have a fair election result, it will get skewed no matter what happens and that's the sad thing.
The only "winners" will be liberals and the liberal agenda.
If Obama wins, GREAT they beat back the evil conservative racists, if he loses it'll be a Great WHITE Conservative Racist conspiracy,

Personally I am a conservative, I will not vote for Obama based on my own fiscal and moral perspectives (and no, Bush wasn't my ideal candidate, and McCain isn't either)

But I cannot vote for someone who will increase the tax burden on everyone inadvertantly or otherwise. This isn't a political debate here so I won't start but Obama is not my guy, but not because of color. I wouldn't have voted for the "white" guy democratic candidate either.

But rest assured, that decision will forever brand me and those like me "racist".

That will be the new bumper sticker accusation for the 2010 midterms.

"I voted for Obama, I'm better than those racist conservatives"

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is a quote out of Obama's book Audacity of Hope that shows how the African Americans talk about themselves. Gools, this quote right here says that it is African American's themselves that make everything racial not the Typical White Male. Obama even says "We lived in the same dorm my freshman year, and all the brothers were after her." that is just classic. I have no more to say. I will let Obama bring his own demise.

This is from "Audacity of Hope"; "There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

. She was a good-looking woman, Joyce was with her green eyes and honey skin and pouty lips. We lived in the same dorm my freshman year, and all the brothers were after her. One day I asked her if she was going to the Black Students' Association meeting. She looked at me funny, then started shaking her head like a baby who doesn't want what it sees on the spoon. "I'm not black," Joyce said. "I'm multiracial." Then she started telling me about her father, who happened to be Italian and was the sweetest man in the world; and her mother, who happened to be part African and part French and part Native American and part something else. "Why should I have to choose between them?" she asked me. Her voice cracked, and I thought she was going to cry. "It's not white people who are making me choose. Maybe it used to be that way, but now they're willing to treat me like a person. No — it's black people who always have to make everything racial. They're the ones making me choose. They're the ones who are telling me that I can't be who I am ..."

[edit on 11-6-2008 by eric52081]

[edit on 11-6-2008 by eric52081]

edit: fixed BB code

[edit on 6/11/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

I'll put it this way - areas that have previously had riots over lesser matters - I feel will riot not matter what the out come of the election. So yes honestly I think they will. It's sad this is even up for discussion.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by Lone Star Patriot]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join