It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get This - We Are God. It all fits!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Not as long as the idea of a single being creating the whole thing is the idea behind creationism. In my opinion of course.
We don't need to know what created the universe and why. We just need to know and practice that this is it... we are it... the energy that flows in the table to make it manifest before your eyes is the same as the energy creating what you believe is your body. They just react or respond to each other in a way that makes it seem separate, when in fact you're the table and the table is you.

reply to post by Annee

Exactly!!!
Although I guess the world is not yet ready to accept that the names speak of the same.
There are no reasons for war or bickering anymore.

[edit on 8/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by Annee

As time goes by that statement can be developed depending on the current stage of scientific instrumentation, but for now that is the only thing we can know because of science.

That God exists within us.

An energy intelligence with consciousness creates individual ripples in the vast "lake" known as universe.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

I know none of you will believe much of what I have to say

but hasn't it occurred to you, that if the schools were being honest,

that they'd put creationism side by side with evolution on an even playing field!

NO - science is proven theory.

I assume what you mean by Creationism is Christian Creationism.

There are over 1200 varied Christian sects in America alone - all having different variations of belief.

That doesn't even count the non-Christian sects and their belief of Creationism.

Which Creationism do you suggest can be based on proven theory?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Originally posted by pureevil81
im sorry your so confused,no we are not god,we will never be god.....lambs being led to slaughter...i will pray for you

LMAO. And you KNOW this how?

I'm not saying I know any of this to be true or untrue, but guess what-neither do you. Nor does anyone else. Not until we exit this place will we know ANYTHING for certain...

How is this theory less ridiculous than the OP?

Ergh. Another thread about us being 2 minutes from ascension and the whole 'we are god' thing has been done a thousand times or more.

I'm getting tired of seeing this stuff. It's akin to doomsday nuts yelling that the world will end every day, the only difference is this is somewhat positive. I mean that's great but both are pretty stupid and for some reason everyone jumps onto them as truth and ignores the continuous failures of these theories.

[edit on 8/6/08 by Duality]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Ah... a knowledgeable person. Please explain to us where the theory of everything being linked fails?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

I think you missed one really important aspect... it is not "out there" it is "in here". YOU ARE THE ONE. All the demons and chaos is of your making. What you choose to see and what you do with that is your choice. Wake up and see the demons within.

This is not about us vs. them... this is a lonely battle only you can fight.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

A theory like that would be fine, if it had evidence to back it up. Theories that state "all is connected" are seemingly as old as civilization and I'm not aiming to debunk those, but drawing from an already unconfirmed theory to form another (that we are gods ourselves) is ridiculous.

The video is so cliche it's amazing. It has nice production values but that's about it, it holds no evidence at all. If you ask me (and you didn't) these sort of theories popping up now just reflect the somewhat egotistical nature of society in 'the west' today.

We're obsessed with individuality and personal rights and being able to do anything, so creating spiritual/religious beliefs to reinforce that is a logical progression. Some probably do it to make money though.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderwaterPyramid

You are identifying with this physical body. Why? You are far greater than the vehicle you move around in.

The Universe is more than you can conceive with this limited physical mind. Mars... indeed. LOL

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

"" Can we just accept there is an energy intelligence we don't understand. ""

Maybe YOU, don't understand it, but I do.

And the wall that separates us is our faith. You have faith in the liars club, I have faith in the Creator.

One cannot simply state he believes, he must see something, or understand something and genuinely

believe it out of his understanding and in his heart and you do not, and you do not for only one simple reason,

truth is not taught at school or allowed on teevee or any mass media outlet. all that is controlled by the liars club

And I would never ask you to just say you believe when you do not. God is not about forcing people,

God is about free will and making choices. God wants all his creations to recognize who created them

as well as the universe. for that is the battle we are truly in

But here's the hook, how does one make good choices with tainted info?

How do citizens make good choices at the polling place, when they were never really part of

choosing who was gonna run? only special clubs are allowed to pick who is gonna run, it is only AFTER

that, that "the people" are allowed to choose between the two puppets who were hand picked to run.

What is your choice? liar A or liar B? that's no choice, that's just a con game...

just like this nonsense of "we is God" is a con game...

I pray you figure it out.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
While I fully appreciate the expanded mind, the wandering thoughts on all things, to exclaim we are one, all is one, we are god, etc. etc.

I find it just as interesting how the dualistic mind contradicts.

For example, the video at the start of this thread, even clearly points it out, as it is blind to the message it was attempting to convey. Us vs Them, an opposing force, lurking out there somewhere.

Well, you or us vs them is not omnipresence. I do think the duality nature needs to be reasonably dealt with before anyone could fully attempt to understand an All is One concept.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakfunnyfun
...We are god!

Its an intresting concept. We have the power inside ourselves, evreyone knows this.

Such a mutated understanding of the reality of the statement makes many fall into mistaken understandings. There is eachowns' "personalized free will" and there is the unshakeable "Will of God".

When one, or several in a group, assume the "we are god" to mean something other then it does, this makes that group assume that if they all "make up their minds" to it, if they put their free will, they can shape reality.

This however goes against the truth of God, that God's will is the true will to follow after.

None of you are God. Only to seek after God's will is to have a spirit worth accention.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

"" Can we just accept there is an energy intelligence we don't understand. ""

Maybe YOU, don't understand it, but I do.

You understand the belief you choose to understand.

Were you taught your belief?
How did you come across this particular belief?
Why this one belief and not another?

Point - each person must pass on their belief to their own offspring.

I do not want YOUR Creationism being taught in public school to my child.

I have stated I believe in a Creator.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Well, you or us vs them is not omnipresence. I do think the duality nature needs to be reasonably dealt with before anyone could fully attempt to understand an All is One concept.

The Creator is like a big lake. There are ripples in the lake. Each ripple is an individual energy consciousness of the Creator. The individual energies can be in opposition - but all are of the Creator.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I know none of you will believe much of what I have to say but...

I'm telling you, that the folks who brought us all this trouble are the same ones who are selling you this popular lie.

I hope you all can find your way out of the maze of spin you have woven into your minds...

What popular lie are you referring to?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Honestly, i am not going to read this thread. It just isn't my cup of tea, as i stopped searching for spiritual answers a few years ago (when my soul became at ease, thanks to folks like Dan Millman and Lobsang Rampa).

Have you read Lobsang Rampa? He says that when we pray, we are praying to our "overselves.'

Given the title of this thread, i thought i would throw that in here in case there are those who are currently searching for their own truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by siouxm

"" What popular lie are you referring to? ""

pick one. be it, "the secret", or tree hugging [ earth worship ] or "we are god"

it is all part of the new age movement to help usher in

a one world religion [the earth ] and and one world leader and government.

it is all part of the same con job

the new agers, have no idea they've been played like a fiddle, just like the college students

and the general public in the 50's and 60's were played by aldous huxley and his "popular" book on

[ the BRAVE NEW WORLD...all done by the same clubs that are still in power
his famous science fiction novel Brave New World (1932) states that this experience of an ordered universe in a world of planless incoherence' was one source for the novel.]

there are many many many more examples, but I am short on time here.

but the agenda is the same, to capture your soul. for this is, a continuation of the war between good and evil.

in older book by honest authors who tried warning people, this was referred to as The World Revolutionary Movement.

the name gets changed, but the agenda remains the same.

also, the wordsmiths use different language to snare the ignorant victim....and in successive

generations the language morphs to the people targeted . it is quite an elaborate scheme

and many of the players don't even realize that they are in fact just puppets

sounds too weird? yup, sure does.

But do you know why? Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense!

if you care to read more, like a timeline of this go here ;

www.nwowatcher.com...

[edit on 8-6-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this is an excellent thread..we are gods in a way..all of us.

we can do amazing things for good and light and love...

much love to all of you,every one of you.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Oh. Okay.

When you figure it out, let me know.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by siouxm

"" What popular lie are you referring to? ""

pick one. be it, "the secret", or tree hugging [ earth worship ] or "we are god"

it is all part of the new age movement to help usher in

As if there is anything new about new age.

I don't think you've answered my question how you came to believe your belief.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am definately NOT God.
If i were, the planet would be run very differently.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join