It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get This - We Are God. It all fits!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
An important point that keeps us down on earth: did any of us choose our parents?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
An important point that keeps us down on earth: did any of us choose our parents?

Yep. One of the hardest things you can do is to forgive a parent who has hurt you deeply. But if you can... you can forgive anyone.

Everything we've experienced has a purpose. We chose it all. Which means we have to take responsibility for it. All of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

I meant: did any of us really choose our parents? If we are God, what proves it?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixProphet

I meant: did any of us really choose our parents? If we are God, what proves it?

To have the power to choose our parents would be impossible.....

.......if we could do THAT, we would easily have the power to choose our Children, therefore denying them the choice!

"paradox"

We are GOD from the moment we are born as individual and no longer part of a mother.

An "offspring"

A new god with a new little universe.

Welcome

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Seriously, what is your IQ?

You asked me, "what did we co-create". I then told you...

Now you are claiming that "Physical things of this world, other than people, are irrelevant to creation."???????

How is it irrelevant to creation???? HUMANS CO-CREATED IT WITH THE HELP OF GOD!

Go away now... go co-create a turd in a toilet or something. I can't talk to brick walls. I'm putting you on ignore... that is just ridiculous. The lengths people go to pretend to be correct is mind boggling. How you can actually lie to yourself like that....

You are stupid, rude and very ignorant to make an obviously dumb response like that!

What makes YOU right? fact, logic, proof, evidence....NO,... "because you say so"!

How many people do you have to ignore before you only hear your one truth?

Good luck with understanding yourself .......doh!

We are ALL gods, and each has it's universe. And by "We", I mean EVERYTHING.....not just the self important "man".

And I admit I could be wrong BUT that doesn't make YOU right does it?

Think Big

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How do you all define God? By much of what I am reading here, it is obvious that we all have a different definition of God...no surprise.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is an awsome Thread!
First of all I would like to address those who ask where’s the proof, well there isn’t any, yet! But I ask where’s the proof that the God of the bible or any other God for that matter exists, again there isn’t any. Now there are those who will say that all of creation is proof, but is it really? Like the creator of this thread said it all fits, so who’s to say that this same creation doesn’t prove that we are God, I mean we had to live somewhere. Now I’m sure that most of you at this point are shaking their heads in either confusion or disagreement.
I for one believe this, we are God! I don’t like to use the word God though because its such a generic term, so I’ll say creator or the source.
In the end it all comes down to this, what feels right? This feels right to me, the question is what feels right to you? If this doesn’t then this is not your path, or maybe it isn’t yet!

I was surprised to find this thread, I’ve been searching for weeks trying to find something on this subject. There’s a group for it on Care2 and I joined a group on Yahoo called the Lantern Society, which is currently talking about this. In fact it was there that I first found the link that lead me to the We are God video.
Anyways I am new here and I look forward to learning more.
Thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In my own personal understanding we can be sons and daughters of God and have the potential abilities of God. But we cant be God itself in the same way we can conceive babies that turn in to Children, Teens then Adults.

But we can never conceive Adults in themselves.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakfunnyfun
Just Believe... believe that You are God. You are the source of all Light.

In the beginning there was God.

God created ....

What did God create everything out of when all there was was God?

Or should it have been: In the beginning there was God, a helluva big toolshed, and a warehouseful of modeling clay?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To bad people are JUST figuring this out...

Your experience is the only thing there is, there is no something else, everything exists only because you think it does. You chose to play this game.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think the message is being misunderstood. the message is, we are a part of God, as God is a part of us. Many are correct, we alone are not God, but only a part of the creator. God is within and without all of us.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
We are all God, not just the humans. We are all creators of our own experience. Who said God does not talk to you when each day you are creating him.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

A fairly old thread, but so true. I'm gonna read it again. Maybe it'll help you too?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Uh oh, isn't God something quite incomprehensible? I might'va accepted that we are part of God, but us being gods by ourself?

I don't know what are the potential capacity of single human being, but even a child wouldn't believe that we are gods.

Wait. Maybe if I say that this 'bottle' can be called god and then point to it saying it's god and it's god? Is this the logic how some people really think we're gods? If I mold a little man out of my snot, I sure am the creator of that little snot-man, but surely I am not a God that can make the snot-man live it's own life and develop in higher beings of snot by it's own?

There is only one God there and that is the existence itself - which we are part of.

OMG, how old are these people believing to be gods?

Sincerely,

-v

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join