It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get This - We Are God. It all fits!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

This is a video I watched and it influenced me greatly. It gave me a view I didnt see before. We are god!

Its an intresting concept. We have the power inside ourselves, evreyone knows this.

There will be a war, there is a war. Us and them. But there is no clear divide, 'they' wear what we wear, speak like us, look like us, and influence us. They influence us to influence each other. Time to make that choice, we are God. We dont fight with guns, or swords, we use the most powerful wepon we could ever posess - Our minds.

We ARE on the brink of assension.

We are the light and our leaders are the evil, the cold blooded, the poeple that want to keep us in this prison without the bars, to keep us in fear, to keep their energy souce right were they want it.

We can only win, by BELIVING! Belif is our best wepon, it has been used against us, to make us belive rubbish. Now we break free - we break free from the EVIL and progress to a higher state, reaching our potential that we once had, and will one day regain.

Just Believe... believe that You are God. You are the source of all Light.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
that thought scares me. to think that I am god, w/ limited experience, limited knowledge, etc etc. what if i don't WANT to be god? and even more scary that YOU are all possibily gods (no offense, but just saying that none of us here on earth, and i repeat NONE OF US, have had enough experience to hold that kind of position that should only be held by one who is perfect in knowledge, love, mercy, justice etc. and some of the posters on here are so adement and even point blank rude to those who don't see their way of looking at things) no, i don't really like this idea at all.

besides, not ALL leaders are evil and not all followers are good, so who is god and who is not? seems kind of far fetched to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have had something along those lines indicated to me in heavy meditation. From what I could interpret with my limited mind, at the consciousness level ALL is connected and part of the source, and it experiences through all of its creations, like tiny little neurons all firing information back and forth between themselves. All connected and one, but yet not fully aware of it in this limited reality.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
im sorry your so confused,no we are not god,we will never be god.....lambs being led to slaughter...i will pray for you

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thats a fantastic video, best one on the subject ive seen in a long time.

Here it is again ...

www.youtube.com...

Please Watch!

In answer to the first reply -

We are god, we are the source. Okay its hard for our little, programmed minds to handle that. We are the people of the light. The good. Your mind is trying to tear away from that programming that says this is all rubbish. Open and Free Your mind.

Infinite Love is the Only Truth, evreyhting else is illusion!

Fear doesnt exist, all those negative felling dont exist, becasue you are GOD and you are the SOURCE!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
im sorry your so confused,no we are not god,we will never be god.....lambs being led to slaughter...i will pray for you

LMAO. And you KNOW this how?

I'm not saying I know any of this to be true or untrue, but guess what-neither do you. Nor does anyone else. Not until we exit this place will we know ANYTHING for certain...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
that thought scares me. to think that I am god, w/ limited experience, limited knowledge, etc etc. what if i don't WANT to be god?

There is just a realization that you are missing, and it only comes with certain knowledge and experience, so that something just "clicks" that you didn't see before.

"God" is just a word, an idea, and you can't actually stick it to anything that manifests in this universe. The closest things here to "god" are perfect harmonies and symmetries that humans can only hold in their minds as "moral" ideals, etc. Sudden realizations may come on a spiritual journey but the journey itself will never end, until your consciousness merges with the consciousness that fully understands the universe, for which the universe is its physical body. And that is both the beginning and the end. You operate within it, almost like a particular function of "god."

You can be more or less "in tune" with different aspects of it, depending on whether your actions are ultimately to serve and help others (which also results from a certain understanding), or to only help yourself (selfishness which stems from a lack of understanding, and an excess of personal identity or "ego" that is really an illusion fostered by certain fears you have, that you feel you have to distinguish yourself from certain things).

NONE OF US, have had enough experience to hold that kind of position that should only be held by one who is perfect in knowledge, love, mercy, justice etc.

Those are all qualities one would have to understand in order to merge with "higher" forms of consciousness. Love is the embracing energy that holds all forms together; fear is the energy that divides and causes the multitudes of "different" manifestations. Simply seeing this as separate from yourself is an important part of this "dividing" process, resulting from fear, that decays things and renders them to more basic forms, while love builds and defies entropy, and creates more order and awareness.

You bond with people you love. You detach yourself from people you dislike.

Think of the way your body functions in so many different ways that create so much harmony, in order for you to live and be such an advanced and intelligent creature as you are, and to have your thoughts and feelings. And being "unhealthy" is simply having a body whose parts are not properly cooperating.

Congrats, Jak, and don't be afraid to dive deeper.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh Joy, another line of new age hippy crap. Shouldn't you be off supporting Obama or something?

We are not one. If I could be one with you I'd choke you with the embilical cord we all get while we're astrally projecting. Golden and pretty as it closes off your wind pipe and you fade off into oblivion.

The "ONE" movement started with Bach's book, One. It was a pretty good book but come on, you don't have to take it so seriously.

I like being me. I don't want to meld with you and I damn sure don't want to become some great big hive mind.

I'm not God and neither are you. If you are, wave your hand and change my mind. That's all you have to do.

My journey is my journey. I like that. You share it with me only in passing and thats the way it should be. My experiences are unique and my own. This is how I can share and teach and how I learn from others on their own journey.

I'm not God. Nor would I ever want to be.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Actually oneness is a concept or belief thousands of years old. The hippie movement might have embraced the idea, but they did not create it.

I suggest you look up pretty much every ancient religion. They all point to an interconnectedness. I also suggest you research quantum physics which is pushing the boundaries of science ever farther.

As for us all being god, well not quite. While we are connected, that does not mean each of us is the totality of divinity. We may have the 'divine spark' in us, but we are not god. That is something far beyond our understanding. A human being will never understand what it is to be god. The flesh limits that ability.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Oh Joy, another line of new age hippy crap. Shouldn't you be off supporting Obama or something?

We are not one. If I could be one with you I'd choke you with the embilical cord we all get while we're astrally projecting. Golden and pretty as it closes off your wind pipe and you fade off into oblivion.

The "ONE" movement started with Bach's book, One. It was a pretty good book but come on, you don't have to take it so seriously.

I like being me. I don't want to meld with you and I damn sure don't want to become some great big hive mind.

I'm not God and neither are you. If you are, wave your hand and change my mind. That's all you have to do.

My journey is my journey. I like that. You share it with me only in passing and thats the way it should be. My experiences are unique and my own. This is how I can share and teach and how I learn from others on their own journey.

although i might not agree w/ the "kind words"
(lol) of this poster, i definately agree w/ the point being made.

i like who i am, and honestly, i like who you all are. i love variety and to take that away by becoming one is boring and meaningless. i don't want to be a god, so does that make me in the "wrong"? i highly doubt it. i enjoy being a part of the creation. it is the role i have been placed into and although i think there is much around me that is seriously wrong in this world, what i don't think is wrong is my place in it and the acceptance of my place in it. to accept my position as a human, the creation of something far greater than myself is to be grateful and simple.

by thinking of yourself as a god in the making, you will never be satisfied and find yourself overwhelmed w/ the complexities of it; and beware, it could bring about the wrong kind of pride in your life. just my thoughts anyway..

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
God is everywhere. God is inside us.

The higher power is everywhere, therefore, we are also the higher power

You dont walk up to someone and say " Hi. I am God, how do you do"

Not in that sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
How can anyone in this post repeat information like its a fact? We all have our opinions wrong or right (who knows?) so when we write them out for others to read lets keep in mind that it is just that, our opinion. It's confusing and frustrating to read stuff "We are not god and if you don't believe in the bible you will go to hell" (example). Because A) none of us have died yet, or had the ability to recall what happens if we have experienced it. And B) No one can prove that hell exists.

Sorry to get off topic but it's a small pet peeve.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Being God is something that a lot of new agers believe, The Course of Miracles, etc.

But it is important to use common sense. If we are all God then why is the world collapsing? Or is that why? LOL!

It is up to each and everyone of us to decide what we want to believe, but I think that it could also be a major trap! Many beliefs prey on the gullible.

Ask yourself; what would be the advantage? Who gains by it, and what could be the possible results? Can we expect to heal all diseases, old age, mental disorders, infirmities? If we all have been Gods all along, why haven't we discovered it before now? With all the brilliant minds in history, many of whom knew they were not Gods, why did no one realize this before?

If we want to look at the Bible (many don't, but just for this instance, let's do) this was the exact challenge placed before Eve, by the devil: "You too, can be like God!" Mankind has forever tried to be one, but have always failed, as history is our witness.

Remember, it is a philosophy, not a reality. Let's thank God (pun, pun) that it isn't!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Why don't you read more into what he's saying. Get past the notion of the catholic and smiting version of god. I think he's saying God because to humans thats as high as one can go (spiritually). So to say just wave your hand and change my mind is being a little short sighted/

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thegdfather

You don't think that God or Gods are capable of mistakes? After all he did create us supposedly
. Or in the bible God kills everyone with a flood except for a group of chosen people, wasn't that god wiping the slate clean and starting over from his previous mistake?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather

Why don't you read more into what he's saying. Get past the notion of the catholic and smiting version of god. I think he's saying God because to humans thats as high as one can go (spiritually). So to say just wave your hand and change my mind is being a little short sighted/

I'm sorry. I hope each of you will forgive me.

Never reply to a post after you've spent the day soaking up the sun by the pool and drinking Margarita's.

I believe that if you can't see God In everything than you can't see God in anything.

That does not mean we are one and it damn sure doesn't mean I am God, or even a fraction of God.

I really ought to go pass out now. What a lovely day this has been. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow cause if I do, I'll be in pain.

Still,

Life is not about becoming one with God. It's about being you and learning and growing just as the person you are.

It's about being happy right now.

Happiness is a choice. Thats all it is.

good night.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
All life resides inside of God.

Humans have the ability to create life. Humans have the ability to manipulate physical matter with their hands. Humans can also effect the entire world as a whole.

We are "mini Gods" in a manner of speech.

I don't see how anyone can ignore that.

You can use 0ne magnet to create another magnet, but no matter what you can not create a more powerful magnet then the 0ne you started with.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
reply to post by thegdfather

You don't think that God or Gods are capable of mistakes? After all he did create us supposedly
. Or in the bible God kills everyone with a flood except for a group of chosen people, wasn't that god wiping the slate clean and starting over from his previous mistake?

i do completely agree w/ what you are saying here although it still doesn't make a good case for us being gods. but this is a point overlooked by mainstream christianity (not in all cases, mind you... just most).

what this poster is referring to can be found in gen.6 (i believe vs 6, but could be wrong). it says something to the affect that God repented that he had made man. there are other instances in the Bible where we can see the same concept and how God not only listened to man's opinion on situations, but even changed his mind in accordance w/ man's opinion. this to me speaks marvelous things about our creator and makes him that much more loveable in my mind.

also this goes to show that experience is not wrong and that making mistakes in experience is not necessarily wrong. it is the condition of the heart that is important to God, not necessarily specific actions, as most mainstream religions teach.

however, this still does not convince me that we are gods in and of ourselves.

my opinion is that we all have a pull toward Truth and that pull was placed there so that we would seek our creator. it is the one thing that is inside of us that no man can argue w. People can argue the Bible bc it is objective to each of us, but that pull is not objective, it is subjective. i just don't want to mistake that wonderful pull by making it more than what it is.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

No sooner said than done. Prime example of the universe reflecting back your own state of mind to you; it's there for what you will make of it.

If I could be one with you I'd choke you with the embilical cord

What I wonder is what specifically are you afraid of "melding" with, as you put it. What do you feel like you have to keep out, that you don't have the strength to embrace as your own? What makes you enjoy your 'individuality' so much, that 'everything else' has to be kept separate in your mind? Is it that you have too much pride and desire wrapped up in your car, your residence, your wallet, etc., to realize that they aren't really "yours" and they will be completely worthless to you when you die? Maybe you still think your mind can achieve something (maybe for yourself) that others, working together, cannot? Or that there is more to experience individually than sharing experiences with others? In other words I have trouble imagining anything but selfishness and arrogance being behind your reasons, but I don't really know. So, maybe you can enlighten me here?

The way I see it, you are already a part of all of us. You just don't see it that way, which makes all the difference, but you come close when you say our journeys meet "in passing." What do you think you are passing? You interact with others your entire life. Your life will be defined by these interactions, and nothing else. You are always "in passing." It literally shapes and defines who "you" are! You don't live in a vacuum. You don't live removed from the rest of us. If you did, you would be expressionless, devoid of personality, and truly you would not even exist. You would have no conception of what "other" is, that you could even try to resist being it, to set yourself up dualistically as different from it.

Really you are already emerged deep within the creation, your mind is simply oriented at the wrong "angle" to see this or respond more harmonically with it, imo.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Quantum Physically, we ARE all 0ne. You can't deny it. Separation is an illusion. Nothing physically separates us. Actually, not even our mind's are separate, we all share our thoughts every time we open our mouths, or type something.

Right now, my mind is communicating to you through electronic signals. If our minds were not 0ne whole, we wouldn't be able to communicate mind-to-mind like we are at this very moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join