It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get This - We Are God. It all fits!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ah. this vid i saw this a while back it is interesting to think that we are god but in this day and age where is the light all i see in the world the brave new world to be is darkness so many blind themselves from the light that is why no one as an individual or as a collective species is god

not yet...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Now if only enough people would wake up and realize the truth in its entirety for it to make a difference. we are all long over due for the next level and it must be a group effort towards change

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by andayt
ah. this vid i saw this a while back it is interesting to think that we are god but in this day and age where is the light all i see in the world the brave new world to be is darkness so many blind themselves from the light that is why no one as an individual or as a collective species is god

not yet...

You are looking in the wrong place

There are many enlightened souls today - more and more energies are awaking and leaving the confines of man-made organized religion.

beingoflight.brotherofyeshua.com...
www.fromthestars.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Hic! God shpeekin......you died and went to heaven. Me too. God drinkshhh whishhky.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I don't know about being God but I know we do have something. I have noticed this in myself at certain stages in my life but I procrastinate a lot. The goals I did set for myself and stuck to I am very proud of and quite amazed as some of them. But more than that I know some of my success has come from somewhere unexplained. Somewhere that is not so understood about the power of human nature.

Tobacco addiction is the worst for me. In my mind I can't quit but somewhere else in me I know I can. I just haven’t found that place yet. I can do some amazing stuff when I refuse to quit or lose but there are some lessons I am still learning. Starting at 30 I have told myself I would quit. I even gave it (I quite) as a gift to my daughter one year to only start up again. I regret that one and I have never forgotten the promise I made and broke.

I know I/we are way more powerful than the idiocy we exhibit sometimes. We are a smart race and given the right set of circumstances we can do some really cool stuff. Unfortunately procrastination I think is the biggest inhibitor and trait that pulls us down if allowed to. At least that’s what I see in myself. I know I can be a better person and inspirational even here on ATS but my judgment gets clouded sometimes and I lash out irrationally. Maybe not irrationally but just not as articulate as I would like and it makes me look like an angry idiot. For that I am sorry but knowing me it willmost likely happen again...

Refusing to do it now so to speak seems to always catch up to me and I know I can do better but sometimes, maybe a lot of the times I just don't. I know I have something in myself that says I have a gift of great power. I just have to find it and then utilize the gift. Does this make me a God? No, I don't think so. I think I have a gift that God gave me and I am letting him down at times.

I am almost 40 and I keep telling myself I have maybe 30 years left and I better kick it in gear. I hope my inner self kicks me in the butt at some point...
I am smoking my last cancer stick at the moment so I know have to run to the store to feed the addiction... Yes, I am an idiot in a learning phase...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yes more and more are but currently not at a fast enough rate but then again everyone is different ready in their own time and all of us are ready we shall leave these fleshy-prisons and return to the light

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
God does not exist anywhere else but within us.

Even scientifically, this is true - he exists within our imaginations.

This is one of the simple truths of the world, one that can be accepted by anyone regardless of structure of belief.

It's a shame that simple truths are often seen as too simple for the eyes of those who consider themselves self-important.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexed
I don't know about being God but I know we do have something.
phase...

You separate yourself from God? Ask yourself this: what is a God.

We are of the Creator

For me a god is a physical being - an ET - just another creation of the Creator.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
God does not exist anywhere else but within us.

Even scientifically, this is true - he exists within our imaginations.

The thing about Science - - is it is based on what is known TODAY

"Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew...the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat. And fifteen minutes ago, you knew that people were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

yes more and more are but currently not at a fast enough rate but then again everyone is different ready in their own time and all of us are ready we shall leave these fleshy-prisons and return to the light

Fast enough for what?

Love and Integrity is all there is.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

As time goes by that statement can be developed depending on the current stage of scientific instrumentation, but for now that is the only thing we can know because of science.

That God exists within us.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thank you for the vid. I needed this at the time. I will always believe that I AM God, that you are God, that we all are God. That we are all capable of great things but spend to much time trapped in this "American dream" type of reality. I can't wait till I'm old enough to move out of this country. I will find a place where its peaceful and quiet. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

for the time of acention

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

To OP: Congratulations. That stuff isn't easy to get one's head around. I believe you are correct. Never give up.
-v

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pureevil81

Your the one getting led to slaughter, you idiot! brainwashed IDIOT!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

for the time of acention

Time is Linear - requiring a physical world.

All that is physical is a thought creation.

Are we living in our own video game creation? The pitfalls - the rewards - - is their truly an end?

The light energy is eternal.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Namaste Jak. The Hindus had this figured out centuries ago - I'm glad that this truth is finally being understood in western philosophy.

[We] are the Universe and every component of the Universe is the whole expressing itself as a part. As a part of the whole, [we] are the whole expressing itself as apart of the whole. It is this and that, not this or that. - Bashar

Interesting too isn't it that while Jesus referred to himself simultaneously as the Son of God and the Son of Man he also referred to humanity as his brothers and sisters? So, it stands to reason that while we are brothers and sisters of Jesus, we are also sons and daughters of God. - no son or daughter exists without a portion of their father (mother) dwelling inside them. I think Jesus understood something that we are just now beginning to understand.

[edit on 6/8/08 by WickedStar]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Pai Mei...
That was wonderful! Couldn't be said in a more perfect way. They are all the same person, or the same teachings past on.
When you start thinking about it I don't think Jesus, if he did exist, wanted to be portrayed as something better than us or as the only "son" of God... he was trying to show us that he was the same as every single one of us and that we had the potential to understand and be the same way. He tried to give us the knowledge of what is important, empathy and self awareness.
Buddha had the same message. However he was more active in teaching how to maintain the discipline needed to reach that empathy and our self awareness.
Einstein came along as we reached a state where we were about to understand the two above and wanted to give us the technical data behind the whole thing. The secrets of flowing energy that creates what we perceive as matter.

I wonder who will come next and show us the grand machinery...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know none of you will believe much of what I have to say

but hasn't it occurred to you, that if the schools were being honest,

that they'd put creationism side by side with evolution on an even playing field!

In my life, I've figured out that

only liars have to stack the deck, in their favor, with obfuscations, innuendo and politically correct,

otherwise, they have no case. and that is how they get you.

our nation was founded on solid principles, and we were not only quite prosperous, but we were well respected

around the world, but we have separated from those principles to oppressive and intrusive principles of empire building

and we now have leaders which do not follow the principles of our founding fathers and look at what we have turned into

a war mongering, corporate run, sleaze factory, who is going to shove democracy down everyones throat

whether or not they like it. That's not what we were founded on at all...we've been compromised!

and anyone who can be honest with themselves, knows we're in deep trouble,

I'm telling you, that the folks who brought us all this trouble are the same ones who are selling you this popular lie.

I hope you all can find your way out of the maze of spin you have woven into your minds...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Do we need to put a name to it? Does it need a label?

Do we need to attach a known deity or prophet?

Can we just accept there is an energy intelligence we don't understand.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join