It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 a warning from God!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012

14 saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphra'tes.

I'm not saying I subscribe to this theory, but I do have an interesting connection to point out. Everybody in the US and the world is wondering why we are attacking Syria and Lybia and Iraq. There hasn't been a good explanation put forth by the government, and in fact they were caught lying about the reasons for the Iraq war.

Originating in eastern Turkey, the Euphrates flows through Syria and Iraq to join the Tigris in the Shatt al-Arab, which empties into the Persian Gulf.

It's possible that the dark forces which rule this world are preparing to battle those Angels when they're released. That, or they're trying to stop them from being released. They might even by there to initiate the release.

Anyways, that's simply pure conjecture on my part, but it is very interesting that the United States is invading those countries without just cause.

P.S.
Look at how many flags this thread has now

edit on 5-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

one problem, mortal man can not stop nor prevent the gates of hell being opened nor can he, man, prevent the 4 form coming fourth. For it is written , we, man have sealed our fate, for we have turned from GOD , only them that have true faith will be saved the rest is, toast. pass the butter pleas.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by heliosprime

10111001001010011 was the msg of doom last I heard, but I'm no good at binary

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

one problem, mortal man can not stop nor prevent the gates of hell being opened nor can he, man, prevent the 4 form coming fourth. For it is written , we, man have sealed our fate, for we have turned from GOD , only them that have true faith will be saved the rest is, toast. pass the butter pleas.

Consider that the US government may not be run by mortal men. Well, mortal in their bodies, yes, but the bible states that Lucifer is the one that runs this world. We could have a bunch of demon possessed people at the top who may attempt to alter the plan.

Just a theory

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

well if that was the case RWR would still be alive or is he??? Would we know? Would they tell us?
What would the reaction be if AL, FDR, JFK, and RWR are the ones running the show be hind the oval office.
I have many a Si Fi book , What if the World Wars are fought for a Chalice, that gives ever lasting life, knowledge and Power.
The one that has it, owns it all.
What would be the out come if,the war in the mid east is a cover.
For if the war is to find it's twin, that one has the key all knowledge, how to turn lead to gold, make oil from milk, wine from salt. how to make man fall at your feet and say your GOD.
SI FI? is the bible SI FI think about. it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
Another problem is the Buffet style that Christians do on the bible.

Did Jesus not say that no one can predict the end time and that it would come "like a thief in the night"?

He said no one knows the time of his coming.

Not the same as know the time of the rise of the antichrist.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

We have already drunk from that cup of knowledge, look at what the human race has achieved, positive and negative, over the past 200 years or so. Its quite sad really because if we resisted the elite when we had the chance, if we threw off the shackles of religion, then the planet could be a lot more pleasant place to be. This is supposed to be a golden age of mankind, yet it has been turned into a living hell, which is progressively getting worse.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by meanmug
''The 11:11 phenomena’s participants would find that most every day they would happen to look at a clock at exactly 11:11 or perhaps 23:11. In time people tried to explain why this was happening, the most popular explanation was that a group of higher being, or angels, were using it to bring themselves into human awareness. This explanation became very popular and has spawned numerous groups and indeed books centred around it. This interpretation of 11:11 phenomena is however not of great interest to most 2012 researchers. ''

in this case your 11:11=13,1+3=4

13 is the error in mathematics/science

Learn TRTH

they call 13 jesus but 13 is devil!

13=1,1,1,1 the balance of the sun=magick!

TRTH

Symbols are lights from the sun,your God!
they give you power because you actually believe the sun is your God!

Government Troll!

13 is the Ultimate Zodiac that forms the universal all seeing eye=which is the devil!

EXPOSED!

let me know if you need the True Image of the all seeing eye,not the ones i keep seeing on this website,your goofy all seeing eye that has no directions!

daemons dont even know their own daemon worshipping religion as science

[edit on 7-6-2008 by meanmug]

Number 13. Hmm?

Wasn't there 13 Zodiac signs(Ophiuchus)?

Wasn't a 13 circles in the Qabbalist Metatrons's Cube?

Council of 13(now with Obama)

The native coperos think that 13 is a "god number" that can save mankind.

Thirteen colonies in colonial US.

Thirteen tribes if Israel.

Revelation 13 reveals the number of the beast.

There are 13 Lunar cycles in a lunar calender. The moon moves 13 degrees across the sky each day.

Tarot cards have 13 of each suit.The death card is numbered 13.

The ancient runic calender the 13th rune represents the end of a cycle and a beginning of a cycle

There are 13 books in the Almagest.

edit on 6-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join