1111 a warning from God!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

www.biblegateway.com...

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour (1), and a day (1), and a month (1), and a year (1) , for to slay the third part of men. 1111

Until digital clocks the warning was impossible..........until the time of the end the warning wasn't needed............

A third of the earth will soon be burned with nuclear fire.

Have the 4 angels been loosed? Is God sending a warning, a reminder to his people to prepare for this event?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Look at the time of the solsitce on Dec 21, 2012.

Only the guilty are scared.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect, but I'm not following you here. What do you mean about the clocks and where does this relate to nuclear fire? Can you elaborate a little more please? And what is the warning you speak of?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Guilty of what? Please explain...........

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

The text on Rev 9:15 refers to (1) hour, (1) day, (1) month, (1) year hence 1111 for the angels who are prepared to kill 1/3 of mankind.

Verse 18 refers to fire, brimstone and smoke........a reference to nuclear bombs. Fire and brimstone are obvious, the smoke is "fallout"..........

The image of 1111 was very obscure until digital clocks were invented now many people have seen this number over and over......

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Could you be a little less "obscure" and a bit more direct. Guilty of WHAT!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

so your saying since clocks say 11:11 on them, which at some point the time is bound to be 11:11...actually twice on any given day....that it is some sort of warning from god? that's like saying me breathing is an omen that the world will end.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Guilty of guilt.

Also, "the third part of man" is not referring to 1/3 of all humans. They are actually referring to the physical body, which is only 1/3 of a complete human. The other 2/3 of humans lives on for infinity. This is why you should be scared if you are guilty, because you will come face to face with the people you hurt/murdered!

Oh, and death only hurts when you are guilty. If you are not guilty, you wont feel a thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh I get it. January 1, 11. Wait, that years has already been long past. So has 111, 211, ect. 1811, 1911, and then we'll get to 2011 here shortly. These dates have come and gone and will again, with nothing happening. God didn't give us any hints save that we won't know the time.
The date you have could be relative, one day, month, year, after some event.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

so your saying since clocks say 11:11 on them, which at some point the time is bound to be 11:11...actually twice on any given day....that it is some sort of warning from god? that's like saying me breathing is an omen that the world will end.

No...........what I am saying for those thousands where the number 1111 seems to follow, not just on clocks, but everywhere, perhaps it is a warning sign of the events of Rev 9:15.

The clocks comment was just a single relationship to end times...........

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You are deeply misguided and mislead. You deny the return of Jesus to stop man from complete destruction.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

No, I am saying the haunting observation of 1111 "could" be pointing to this verse of Rev 9:15. That it is to happen soon..............perhaps very soon...........

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
You are deeply misguided and mislead. You deny the return of Jesus to stop man from complete destruction.

Nope, I am not deeply misguided and mislead. "Energy can not be created or destroyed", so you can never completly destroy man.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I doubt it's very soon. The religiouse have been calling for the end of time since before Rome fell. No doubt a hundred years from now those who are religiouse will still be calling for the end of times. It never changes. It's a waste of time in my book: God gave us a life to live and enjoy, not to waste it waiting for the end. After all, regardless of wether the world will end any time soon, we all end at some point, and we may as well go out with as many smiles and worthwile memories as you can. Got to have some stories to tell, eh?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

There is energy, there is matter, and there is motion.

Can matter be destroyed from one specific context? Can man's flesh be destroyed?

Man is not energy, man is a matter of organic flesh.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You base your beliefs off of things you have no clue about...

Big mistake.

Answer this...what is matter?

Then ask yourself, why do you have body heat? And when you "die" why does your body get cold?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

One thing I notice is when a person shows a bit of wisdom they get sort of crucified by certain.

You should read my thread World War 3 in Faith on BTS. You should see spiritual Egypt as this advanced electronic cyber civilization where the wicked come to battle against anything or anyone that has to do with the Lord. In crucifying these things or these persons of publishings of the Lord's modern Word and Works they are crucifying our Lord aswell.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

...Yeah, Allinone has a point

Matter IS energy, they are one in the same. Your "organic flesh" is composed of protons, neutrons, electrons and all that good stuff.

Matter and energy cannot be destroyed. The matter which composes my arm cannot be individually destroyed but the structure they form can be. And every seven years or so the cells in your body are completely replaced. The atoms that my arm was composed of when I was 10 are not the same atoms in my arm today.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say but I thought I'd explain some of that, and posing ambiguous questions as an argument doesn't really work well.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You actually think "God" and the "beast" are 2 different things?

Who created the beast?????

God

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join