1111 a warning from God!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
So there is a small bit of doubt in your mind. The word "suppose" is different that (This life is all we have...)

For many on this planet your original statment will come true. They will completely cease to exist. Especially those who arrogantly speak so ill of God.

But your statment did show some doubt, so there is hope for you after all............

God Bless............

I was asking you to suppose, you ninny. But since you mention it, no, I'm not confident that there is nothing else. I have an open mind and I'll entertain any reasonable hypothesis. But your faith is not a hypothesis and therefore not worthy of consideration.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620
Please, just one of you, just one, post the tinyist, smallest, minutest piece of evidence that the whole God, jesus, Bible exists or existed.

It's not about proof that god exists. It's about proof that he doesn't. Ask these zealots, what could we observe that would prove that god doesn't exist. If he exists, we will never observe this phenomenon no matter what experiments we attempt. Of course, they will never admit that there is anything imaginable that could show that god doesn't exist.

This is how all science works. You have an idea (hypothesis). Then you come up with a situation which would be impossible if your idea is correct. Try to make that situation come into being through experimentation. If it doesn't happen, your hypothesis stands for another day.

God is not even a hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Ok, lets see...

I open my eyes, and I see a beautiful Sunset. The clouds are pink and orange, and behind me the sky is dark blue. I look down and see flowers and bushes, and I am right next to a tall tree that must be 100 years old. I put my hand in front of my face, and I look at my skin as close as I possibly could, and I ask, WHAT IS ALL OF THIS?

The Sun is now hidden down behind the curve of the Earth, the Moon is not visible. All around me is now darkness, and I can't see my hand in front of my face because there is no light, except for dim Stars and Planets which is not enough. I walk forward and trip on a rock, fall to the ground and jab my hand into a bush with really sharp thorns. I can not see a thing in the darkness, but I can feel the pain, and I ask, WHERE AM I?

The Sun then rises in the East, and lights up the world beneath my feet. I now see the rock that tripped me, and the bush's thorns that released my blood. I can now see where I am. I can see the flowers and the trees reaching for the Sun, and the water of the lake shinning with brilliance. I can see that without the light all of this would not exist, not even me, because without light no one can see, and no one can be. For without the light no dirt, or water, or air would show. No flower, no bush, or tree would grow. No human, or insect, or animal could "know". No life, or love, or luck would flow. Without the light I could not say, "I am thankful the light can show me the way."

If God doesn't exist, then how do YOU?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

If God doesn't exist, then how do YOU?

So you just stood around with a bleeding hand all night?

Do you think that by asking a question that you know science hasn't yet answered will make some point for the value of religion? Religion is useless precisely because it claims to have all the answers yet the answers it has are unprovable, non-falsifiable bunk. Science is the only path to the truth because it actually seeks it.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki3000
So you just stood around with a bleeding hand all night?

No, God is intelligent enough to make a material that can automatically repair itself when it is torn. It's called skin.

Do you think that by asking a question that you know science hasn't yet answered will make some point for the value of religion?

Nothing I said has anything to do with religion. Actually science has already proven that the entire universe is "electric" and that pretty much all "electric" comes from light (photons). Actually science calls ALL electromagnetic radiation "light". Even Egyptians called matter "frozen light". Also, I have theories that are not mainstream that can explain every known scientific phenomena, including the paranormal, and God. Which again, has nothing to do with religion AT ALL.

Religion is useless precisely because it claims to have all the answers yet the answers it has are unprovable, non-falsifiable bunk. Science is the only path to the truth because it actually seeks it.

Science will only find God. Science is the study of God's creation. How blind do you have to be to not see that?

p.s. thanks for ignoring all my questions.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Science will only find God. Science is the study of God's creation. How blind do you have to be to not see that?

This is not blindness it is human arrogance. Nothing exists that can't be accessed by human senses. Everything else is an illusion.

For something greater than these human types, scares them to death, so they ignore it. For God to exist means they must adhere to some "code" outside their pathedic lives. If God were to exist to them, then so does his LAW, and his judgment of thier sin.

Sad and pathedic.....................

Their first brush with reality will be judgment day...........

[edit on 19-6-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Nothing I said has anything to do with religion. Actually science has already proven that the entire universe is "electric" and that pretty much all "electric" comes from light (photons). Actually science calls ALL electromagnetic radiation "light". Even Egyptians called matter "frozen light". Also, I have theories that are not mainstream that can explain every known scientific phenomena, including the paranormal, and God. Which again, has nothing to do with religion AT ALL.

Oh! You have theories! Sounds like you've got it all figured out. Please list them all. Also, you talk about god, you talk about religion. You don't have to call it organized religion or give it a specific name but there it is.

Yes, if there is a god, science will find it. However, the study of god will never find truth. Only science can do that.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Yes, if there is a god, science will find it. However, the study of god will never find truth. Only science can do that.

Oh I get it, God put you in a "do while loop".

Someone needs to change your boolean condition to TRUE, so that you can escape the loop.

Suck's to be a in a false loop.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I will share my expierence on this matter. I recently within the last few months came to a point whre I researched some information. Coming to a conclusion that our world was going to change drastically. I decided to pray and i will tell you what I prayed for to know if the mormon church was true. (since I converted when I was sixteen), to be able to do something to stop this or to help since it is ultimatly gods will that will be done, repent of and forsake my sins with all sincerity of my being,and I asked for a sign. This was a prayer like none other in my life as far as being humbled in spirit. I truely believed that my family and I would perish for certian along with countless others. The first thing I saw after my prayer was 1:11 on my microwave and thought wow heres my sign then quickly dismissed it like yeah right(thinking a sing from god must be more than this and further more what does it mean) so I forgot about it till the next day. and then i saw on you tube an in depth documentary on mormonism vs dna and it totally discredited the mormon story(and when you make a claim that you are the only true church there shouldn't be such factual evidence aganst you). after the program my heart was heavy and felt betrayed and deceived so I went to get my laundry and when I came up I saw it was 1:11 again. to save time I will tell you I have seen this # or 1111 almost everywhere in the following weeks. and during this time I was not only praying daily sometimes up to 3 or 4 times, but it seemed as if I had an obsession in my heart of trying to find god and becareful of my thoughts, words, and actions. Then the dreams started and they were vivid it would take to long to explain in detail, but here are some of the scenarios atomic or nuclear explosions, flaming rocks falling to the earth, encounters with the devil killing and burning my children. the voice of an angel or god. This is not a joke I truly am scared not just for my family but everyone, and if think that I'm scared because I lack faith in god I must not be expressing myself clearly. so in closing do your own research ( illuminati, new world order, europing union or eu, planet x, boehimian grove, yellowstone eruption, haarp, cern, theres more but that should get you started. ohh by the way alex jones is a great source on our government) I love you and god bless you are always in my heart and prayers ohhhh and currently I have left the mormon church and don't believe in organized religon as it is simply just a division of god in all forms. nor do I attened and other church, but what I do keep in mind at all times is the law of moses aka the ten commandments. You have till the first week in october I hope you find what I have found GODSPEED!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You have till the first week in october I hope you find what I have found GODSPEED!

Please explain the timeline deadline thingy..........

The further the warning issue of 1111 rem that in the US and elsewhere the 11th hour, the 11th day, the 11th month honors the thousands dead in WW1. Perhaps also a warning of things to come...................

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
dear reformed mormon~

you posted at 11:11

thanx for sharing and yes, could you please explain the oct deadline?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know I have posted about 11:11 before, but I still see it everywhere! Almost every day, I look up and the clock says 11:11. I'll get a phone call at 11:11, a video game will end on 11:11, a receipt from the store, etc., etc., etc. I really think it is alerting us to something, but I'm not sure what that is. I think that some people are able to use a certain part of their brain more than others. I have always had ESP and have been very clairvoyant, etc. For some reason, that part of my brain works better than most people. I think that people that see 1111 on everything are a little more sensitive in some areas. It would be interesting to know how many people who see 1111 are Christians. I am, and I am looking forward to Jesus returning! I enjoyed reading your theory, and hopefully, one day soon, we will know what it means!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Don't worry about it there is no God; to be blunt with ya.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
there is a website dedicated to discussing all possibilities of what 11:11 might mean (or life for that matter). check it out:

www.11-11.tv

(not spam...we don't make money...just for info)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is something just as beautiful as the perfection of anyones lord or god....the beauty in absolute possibility.
An individuals full attention to the beauty in consciousness.

One does not need a book and history as long as one has grace and wisdom. One does not need a lord and god as long as one has common sense and self-confidence, though never to discount the possibility of "your" lord or "your" god.

Guilt is a heavy road to push along and no matter what, the consciousness, the soul, the absolute personality and energy that you arewereevercouldbe will truly bring it along after the residence in these fleshy sacks has passed.

A change is inevitable. From a reasonable standpoint, it is possible that we are at a current pace and position within this empire in which we stand ready to finally change or crumble.

Since every religion and almost every culture has some creation, savior and and endtimes myth and we have notable civilazations with far greater understanding that we had assumed for a long time and many of these religions and cultures, which have been the only real consistant record of certain patterns in social, ecological, agricultural and even global and galactic events.
The fact that much of our knowledge has seemed to accompany religion in human development, is very telling of certain changes in itself.

The fact is that these archaic and destructive relics of recordkeeping all point not to a specific date, but rather a matter time. Between 1999 and 2013.
Following certain cultures such as mayan, aztec and hopi alone, we see that the fifth or sixth age depending on which culture you are citing and a change in human conditions, whether it is complete annhialation or spiritual evolution. The outcome doesn't matter before it happens though. Thats the point.

It is inevitable that we are more than likely on the cusp of some kind of change, so whether its death or survival doesn't matter. The ultimate outcome arrives regardless.

I'll tell you this though. I have guilt. I have a lot of guilt. It tears at me, it causes me to scream. To tear at the world.
But I do not fear a hell even were it to exist.

You release yourself.

No god >Allah< }Buddha{ ]Christ{ can do it for you. Hence....they must not be minded. Fear must not be instilled. Believe what you will, all potential exists, truth is everywhere.

-Ezekial of Nod

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
Don't worry about it there is no God; to be blunt with ya.

There are so many who are blinded to the truth...........You have eyes yet can not see and ears yet can not hear.........

God is all around you, his glory is in everything that "is"..............you choose to ignore it...............

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was just reading this verse and I realized something,

Revelation 9:14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

For Christians, God does not set specific time dates so I think he is telling us something here about the occult world. I think we have just been let known that the army of 200 000 000 and these four angels, belong to those who Do set time dates, to the hour, the day, the month, the year. Today we are well aware of the significance of these dates to the occult world, but when did that begin exactly? Does anyone know?

I googled briefly to see if I could find any information but came up empty.

Also
9:00/9/9/9 + 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year = 10:00/10/10/10 + 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year =11:00/11/11/11 and so forth

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Doesn't it also state in the bible that man will not know the time of the second coming,we might see signs,but we will not know the exact time,,date,or day,I will come like a thief in the night,sorry i do not read the bible that much,but i do remember that

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

yes it does say that, so what I am saying is that tptb, the ones involved in occult time and date rituals/settings/sacrifices are the ones the verse is referring to.

new topics
top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join