It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Jesus is an ascended master. Before he came to Earth he knew what he would live during his life on Earth. That is why numerous times in the new testament he says what will happen in the future. Who would betray him for example...
He was already ascended. A whole bunch of people throughout history have been ascended masters or ascended souls making an agreement to incarnate on Earth to do light work, to clear karma, something in that nature. I personally believe that most humans now did not come from Earth in their past life, those people are the ones with the tasks they took upon themselves to help other humans ascend back to our creator.

Light and Love

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's been a while since I had the urge to reply to a thread.

Ascension is a difficult topic. I get to deal with this a lot since I am a medium and get asked by some people how they can become enlightend or asscend.

Although I am a medium, my view on this is very down to earth. You don't. And with you don't I don't mean you can't. I'm just saying it's a process and it's different for each and everyone of us. During your life you encounter things and you learn from them. And that is in fact the ascension process for all of us.

You will progress in what you learn, life after life after life. So don't expect to be there soon, see it as an interesting journey. You don't have to do anything complicated for it, such as a one year retreat in solitude or something like that.

The reason why I feel like posting this is that other people always try to tell you how it works. But it's their solution and it doesn't have to be yours. Please find your own path in life.

I mean no offence to the op, just want to add what I know to the thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
thanks for the reply vua u2u all natural.
I hope you contact me agian after reading my given articles.

We must connect to our true self and go inside.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Are there people who actually believe in this? ...Apparently there are. I mean...ascension, 5th dimension, galactic federation of light.... Like...whoa...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by A curious cat

There is a huge difference between "ready" and willing. I'm sure you are all "willing", but "ready?" I somehow doubt it. If you were "ready" you would not be able to reply to this post!!!

Again that is only your opinion, How do you know?

I do understand what you mean but when I say I'm ready I don't mean I know it all, and i'm truly fully enlightened and that i'll be sitting with my feet up waiting to be whisked away! Far from it. Until recently I would have said I was way off being 'ready' but something happened to make me believe differently.
I think it depends on what you think ascension is to determine the 'qualifications' required to achieve it. I no longer believe that only the most spiritually pure enlightened people will 'ascend', I don't believe we will be flying off and leaving this wonderful planet either, but we as human beings will become the true beings we were meant to be and we will continue to grow spiritualy but on a new level.

Imagine this planet with genuine peace, no more hate, anger, greed, corruption, hunger, fear, and war. Imagine being able to really enjoy it as part of it instead of just using it. This is what I believe we as a species will ascend to, 'a heaven on earth?'

Maybe this is so far from your understanding of what ascension means that I should'nt be talking about it at all.

Maybe what I'm talking about isn't ascension but a level of being that leads to it? It is still 'ascending' 'up' to another level.

Maybe 'ready' isn't the most appropriate word, it's the only one I can think of, if you can think of a better one i'll be happy to try it.

It all goes back to the definition of a word so I say again, I am ready.

To the people that seem to believe it is better not believe in ascension and that its better to stay here on this planet as it is, I can only ask why? How can a perfect world not be preferable to the one we have now?

To those that think they are not worthy, or that they are not good enough I say, don't be so hard on yourselves.

Love to you all.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I do believe in the Ascension, we all ascend upon Death. I however disagree with the OP, everybody will ascend - there is no readiness. It's not a hey- I am going to ascend and not you. Let me explain what I believe.

Dimensions only exist because of speed and vibration. As you all know a photon has no mass and is the closest one can find to a 2D object. I'd be tempted to say that photons and other particles are already in a 2D universe.
What makes us is this 3D world is because the entire universe (therefore ourselves) is traveling at a slower speed, allowing mass to exist.
Higher dimensions are even lower speeds. Our spirit/soul has no mass but during our lifetime on Earth, it is bound to our physical body (speed). When we die or astral project, the spirit is freed and goes into a higher dimension, freed of all physical rules. Same things happens when we die.
We "can" perceive other dimensions, like photons, quantum anomalies, ghosts, spirits and astral beings. Alien beings may be of higher dimensions or have mastered the technology to "jump".
Is an ascension imminent? I don't know. But if it is the case of a global universal change, then we will all ascend. I doubt it would be a gift from higher beings for a few, it would erase a person from this existence.

The best would be the see the astral for yourself and all your answers will be answered. Out of body experiments do work. I don't believe all have a guide or guardian angel, but their is only two ways of knowing -Channeling, AP or NDE (but I wouldnt recommend that!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

In this next dimension do they have all the wonderful recreational drugs we enjoy today? If not then ill just stay right here on earth in my drug induced euphoria. And yes there are people capable of using drugs responsibly and to their full potential.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

"Using drugs responsibly and to their full potential" ??? ..... omg ...
it's the funniest comment ever .... no offense but i can't get it

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I can not for the life of me love certain people. Drug dealers who ruin lives and cause misery to entire families just to make a fast buck. People who beat up others just for a thrill. Rapists, muggers, the list goes on. When I read of a young man being killed in a car crash, my heart bleeds, until I reach the part that says he was driving a stolen car, then my sympathy goes out the window.
Loving thy neighbor sounds good, but when your neighbor is a low life, it's kinda hard. I personally would do anything for any descent person and I adore animals. I once named a spider that lived in my kitchen and I was gutted when I found him (Boris) dead one day. So I have more feelings for a spider than I do for some people. Does this mean my soul is doomed. I don't dwell on hating certain people, but I will never love them.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Message well received!! It brings me such joy to see posts like this with such positive intent!!! We have a big chasm in front of us and we need our love and unity to get us through this together. I hope that more people wake up so we can all move on together

Look inside for the answers you seek, let the love flow through you in harmony with everything and everyone around you. The light will shine bright! Yes, I am prepared and ready to move forward in our evolution!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ashflash

I do not hate or look down upon people like that. It fills my heart with sadness that individuals have fallen so far down, so far away from the love and light which embraces us all. Go above and beyond how you are treated negatively by others and open your heart to them. The right thing to do is not always the easiest.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by Jonro

Of coarse you wouldn't get it if you haven't explored it now would you.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by Jonro

i did ... and i can guarantee it to you that you can't use it responsibly and for your own good. Once you use them it's already irresponsible .... at least for me

[edit on 7-6-2008 by baburak]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Everyone is different, some people are unable to use drugs responsibly and some can. Many people can lead wonderful normal lives using drugs. Some of the most brilliant minds have been influenced heavily by drugs.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

That has to be just your opinion, what you believe.

1) Why are we operating from a framework that everything OP states is 'knowledge' or 'information' or 'truth' vs. anything that disagrees being 'opinion'? Certainly you can see the intellectual dishonesty in that.

2) His post is expressing the idea that the OP is not providing anything other than dogma in the post. For someone who does not subscribe to the dogma already, they are left with only his actions to use as some indicator of veracity. In this case, the actions say something other than 'I am ready to ascend' with the implicit premise that ascension exists, we either are working toward it or are in deficit. The OP is really missing something that would be required for simple existence let alone ascended existence -- humility!

This is not a poster that says 'I could be wrong but here is what i think', nor does he say 'I'm ok, you're ok' nor does he offer anything apart from the original dogma reposted repetitively like a cultist beating on a drum.

An axiom for any skeptic is extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, but we skip that here and just jump to an unsupported conclusion and chaos ensues.

What else could have been expected to happen from this post?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Everyone is different, some people are unable to use drugs responsibly and some can. Many people can lead wonderful normal lives using drugs. Some of the most brilliant minds have been influenced heavily by drugs.

This is creating or implying a causal link in the absence of an actual causal link.

1) Those minds were brilliant. Then drugs were introduced - which had an influence. There is nothing about drugs that induces brilliance in an otherwise dim mind.

2) You are pre-assuming that the influence of drugs on a brilliant mind is positive.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

You mean like ascension? This is a logical cul de sac. 'We don't know everything about a topic therefore we don't know anything about a topic'. This is blatantly untrue. I don't need to set myself on fire to know that it is undesirable. I could walk through a burn ward and gather some evidence to support my desire not to be on fire.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

I do not hate or look down upon people like that.

To state that 'you are either like me or you are 'fallen'' is looking down on them. Within a framework that is not even internally consistent, how could the ascension argument be considered persuasive? Is it a pre-condition to ascend that critical thought be left behind? It would seem so...

[edit on 7-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ashflash

I don't think your soul is doomable. That's just me and obviously none of us do know, so big grain of salt shaker passed all the way around.

The way I look at this is, love is something that happens over time on its own 'without my stir' (as Shakespeare would say). I don't try to love my son, I just do.

We can flip this over and say, well I just don't love my enemy. the next question should be (to me): Why don't I love my enemy? How is the relationship between myself and my enemy different? If you follow that thread to its conclusion, it may lead you to some interesting places.

I won't bother you with where I wound up as it is wholly unimportant.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
Are there people who actually believe in this? ...Apparently there are. I mean...ascension, 5th dimension, galactic federation of light.... Like...whoa...

You do get that creepy feeling like you just realized that your wife is a crazy axe-wielding psychopath while you were sitting there eating breakfast.

I wonder if that would be the vibe thrown by ascended beings, just more-so?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join