It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

I did not use that word in that context as actually being fallen. Not everyone is happy and has awareness of what is going on. Not everyone treats others equally, and that saddens me. We have so much to look forward to and so much growing to do. I keep people who have not yet awoken in my prayers and meditation, to send them positive intent to harmonize with each other.We're all in this together, not one person excluded.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

I concede that the context is muddy and could be read more your way than mine. I think for me the word 'fallen' is charged and led me the wrong way. --it wasn't even muddy. I just read it wrong. Sorry!

[edit on 7-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The world is falling apart at the seams, we are surrounded by fascist control freaks who want to control every aspect of our lives, but not to worry, just sit on your fat backsides and do nothing, as GOD is going to save you all......Do people still buy into this nonsense..
Where's the proof...

Didn't Hitler promise something similar.

I promise you all ascension.
Just step this way into my gas chamber..

No thanks!!!!!!!!!
I've got freewill and I will exercise that freewill by staying where I am. If and when I do decide to ascend, it will by on my own terms.....

P.S Do you offer soul insurance, just incase something goes wrong with the ascension process...

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I think you guys are watching to much Stargate. Guys we are not here to worry about the process of Ascension, we are here to enjoy life and have fun with it. We are hear to experience what it is like to be in the physical, and not what awaits us after it (if anything). So please people, enjoy your life, enjoy your family and enjoy your health, they are all you will ever need, ket death worry abiut itself. PS, no Grey Aliens ae here to help you Ascend, they are here for their own reason.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

(Duly amended after a catatonic fit brought on by secret tesla and haarp technology being beamed mercilessly upon the patient's - er my - mind, previously manifesting as combined amnesia and awareness of omnipresence galactically, coupled with a long meditative stint on the can. (clinical diagnosis: narcisstic skeptical paranoia coupled with heroic tendencies and delusions of grandeur)

This planet, and all species of life on the planet are in the process of something, whoever really knows is not saying and those who don't know are making stabs at it.

Ascension means that all first and second dimensional lifeforms will "move up" to third dimensional lifeforms. Fourth dimension lifeforms in a bit of a process will "move along" to fourth dimension subdivision plot "D". Fifth dimension lifeforms, being jostled due to all the moving around, will be culled and the "useless pranic eaters" will have to start over on the first dimensional as rocks or perhaps mineral uranium deposits (6 million year stint).

Humans, or third dimensional lifeforms such as volvos, will graduate to either fourth dimensional worlds (such as disneyworld), fifth dimensional oneness (osho communes), sixth dimensional Godness (rock or movie stars), seventh dimensional nothingness (nebraska), eighth dimensional voidness (nowhere and nothing), or careers in accounting or quantum mechanics. All of which is dependent on their level of evolution and their inner fortitude to plough through 1.9 billion billion dimensions in totality over a google amount of millenia, before starting all over again without remembering how or why.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
where to start..

ok, we currently exist in the 4th dimension. 3 of spatial and 1 of time or passing, of which is related to the heart. although the following is a wives tale, ever heard of the saying "time heals all wounds?".. well these simple sayings often hold alot of insight into just how in-our-faces this odd reality we exist in, can be.

now.. to move to a 5th dimension (so called ascension), would be to gain an extra experience or perspective, such as that of spatial or time, yet neither of the two. so personally I would imagine that there will be no forceful event or some such that would result in some kind of ultimatum, splitting humanity. I believe that some would gain understanding of something where others wont, just as has always happened. we all coexist with beings of different perspectives and experiences than our own and always will. if that makes any sense...

but anyway..

4th dimension is heart. time.

5th dimension is, what I understand to be, that of understanding and higher communication. throat. perhaps the ability to really come together.

I can't know exactly what our experience would be, but I'm relating what I know as far as chakras and their relation to our auras and _higher dimensions_, of which our beings coexist in at all times, yet focus in this 4th (or perhaps 5th for some) dimension.

if dimension shift or change interests any of you then I would suggest researching chakras or meridians, of which has some scientific grounding.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Just to clear things up a bit, I am of the opinion that the ascention process is nothing more thant every molecule in and of your body mind a soul speeding up its resonant frquency/vibration so much that it ceases to be detectable from our "left behind" perspective.
Now we all "know" that there is something "big" on the way. We can ALL feel it. Forget ATS forget conspiracy theories, Iran, War in the middle East, Gas prices,food shortages, and everything else. It is so thick in the air you can almost cut it with a knife. But WHAT!! No one knows for sure.

I am eagerly awaiting. The worst thing that could happen is that we all "die."I am not afraid of the sting of death. I have had several out of body experiences in my life and have seen for myself what lies on the other side and quite frankly, THIS is what one should be afraid of. Being "born" into this world is what we should have all feared!!!! Not dieing.
Dieing is a good thing. We will all get to go back home. There is soooo muck freedom out of your body. You are able to do things not possible when weighted down with a material "body." If ot were possible to achieve this without leaving behind a physical body that I am of the opinion that it would be called ascention.
None of us are better than anyone else. As far as not being able to "love" someone who perpitrates horrible acts of violence on others or is of a criminal mindset, let me remind you that if given a slightly different lot in life weather that means being born into a different country, religious structure,born to a different family with different friends with differnt adults doing differnt horrible things to you as a child, losing a job, wife, family,God forbid losing a child,.......I could go on and on. At the end of the day all we are is the summation of our experiences thus far. You can never say that given a different lot in life that you wouldn't be the criminal.
I see myself in my fellow man whomever that may be, because if not by the grace of God, there go I. So once we learn that we are all not that different then it is easier to see a day when ascention physically is possible given that one has perfected his/her soul.

My question is,
are the ones who are at least aware enough to understand the idea of ascention anymore "ready" to ascend that anyone else? And if so....
Are these people holding the world back? I would hate to think that I am only living in this miserable world in miserable circumstances only because there are alot of Aholes that won't wake the #uck up!!!!!!!!!!
Come on people!!! We can do this.

Question 2. what happens if we reach a critical mass and our entire planet
starts vibrating at a higher frequency? Will there be a inner-dimensional split leaving some behind yet on the same planet while the ones who decided to wake themselves up get to live on a higher frequency yet same planet???? Ohh the questions I have!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bakedbean

Dude, you just fried my brain. I am going to copy and save that post.
Now I just don't know what to think.Lol!!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Loving this thread, it's just so...... enlightening!!!

Let me ask the OP and some of the other people saying that the 'Galactic Federation' are going to help us ascend.....

Is this galactic federation the same one that sent the UFO to hide behind the Hale Bop comet to assist the Heaven's Gate cult ascend? If so, do they require white jumpsuits and Nike running shoes to ascend?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wytworm
reply to post by A curious cat

That has to be just your opinion, what you believe.

1) Why are we operating from a framework that everything OP states is 'knowledge' or 'information' or 'truth' vs. anything that disagrees being 'opinion'? Certainly you can see the intellectual dishonesty in that.

I didn't realise we were.

I think the OP is enthusiastic in their belief and truly wants other people to experience the same feelings of contentment, love and joy that they have found. This i'm sure is done for altruistic reasons and the desire to share with others. If they are interpreted by some as being dogmatic I dont think they are being read in the spirit it was intended.

If you have a sincerely held belief do you not consider that, in your own mind to be actual knowledge? You are so sure in that belief that you are absolutely convinced, therefore you know? It isn't knowledge in the accepted sense but is knowledge none the less.

To insist that your own personal 'knowledge' is fact for everyone, or anyone else is entirely wrong of course. In my opinion the OP may have with the enthusiasm of youth and excitement of discovery, given the impression that, "I am right and you must do what I do or fail", I honestly don't believe that was the intention or belief.

I remember plenty of times in my youth suffering from a little too much enthusiasm, desperately trying to get people to see my point of view.
IMO the OP has shown courage and dedication to post such a thread.

Do you really require proof? You know it can't be proven, why ask.

Perhaps you could show a little kindness, and tolerance of the OPs perceived flaws, maybe then you will find this thread a little less chaotic.

Love to all

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Opinions, Opinions how the ego loves it, we are all right although we are all wrong. However it’s always good to have some doubt about what you believe, if you class everything as a certainty then everything you look at will be a certainty; you will never find the truth like this.

There are signposts within life that point not to the truth, but the direction of the truth. If it was going to be that easy to work it out, we would have got an instruction book when we were born.

If you walked into a library full of books with all the answers you ever needed what would be the first book you would read. The one about how we got here or the book than helps you understand you first?
Although we are all equal and share the same energy we are all unique in a search for the truth. That search starts with you and understanding you. Some people may choose the book about Alien life forms before really understanding their own.

You may spend most your life learning about something then realize it’s nothing but manipulation; this is where we learn from our mistakes because and come back stronger and understand ourselves that little bit more. So mistakes are not a downfall when searching for the truth, we will all make mistakes that’s what this search is about. We just need to realize that this is all they are mistakes, and we should not judge people by them as we all experience them at some point in our lives.

There are 3 ways in life; your way, there way or our way. If you think your way is right and others wrong then you have a lot to learn about yourself. This is not about the individual being right or wrong this is about a race being right or wrong because we are all one. If we put our mistakes together to learn and not judge people based on them we might one day see the truth together!

You may be right about something one day and the next realize you were wrong, so when you think you are right about something carry the doubt with you and not the certainty.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

So you admit that there is a possibility that you are wrong about everything you just posted? That everything you 'believe' as stated in the post above could just be manipulation?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That was the funniest post! Made me laugh aloud. Amen!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Yes I carry the doubt I could be wrong and the energy to learn from my mistakes

So should I be judged by them?

manipulation; where in my post did I say "I am right"

[edit on 7-6-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by A curious cat

[quoteI didn't realise we were.

If you say so.

If they are interpreted by some as being dogmatic I dont think they are being read in the spirit it was intended.

This isn't some ancient text we are arguing about, if you don't express your self without requiring interpretation, what is the point of posting? I expect to be held accountable for my intelligence, and language as expressed by my post. I hold all other posters equally accountable and responsible.

If you have a sincerely held belief do you not consider that, in your own mind to be actual knowledge?

Of course not.

If someone believes something, he or she thinks that it is true but may be mistaken. This is not the case with knowledge. For example, a man thinks that a particular bridge is safe enough to support him, and he attempts to cross it; unfortunately, the bridge collapses under his weight. It could be said that the man believed that the bridge was safe, but that his belief was mistaken. It would not be accurate to say that he knew that the bridge was safe, because plainly it was not. By contrast, if the bridge actually supported his weight then he would be justified in subsequently holding that he knew the bridge had been safe enough for his passage, at least at that particular time. For something to count as knowledge, it must actually be true.

You are so sure in that belief that you are absolutely convinced, therefore you know? It isn't knowledge in the accepted sense but is knowledge none the less.

Not so. See above. Knowledge requires truth. Why do you propose to redefine knowledge to be something unaccepted? You are saying in essence, it isn't knowledge, it is something else, but we will just call it knowledge. Why would we do that? How is it possible to communicate if we dynamically change the definitions of words?

In my opinion the OP may have with the enthusiasm of youth and excitement of discovery, given the impression that, "I am right and you must do what I do or fail", I honestly don't believe that was the intention or belief.

I would have said the narcissism and lack of humility of youth, but same effect.

IMO the OP has shown courage and dedication to post such a thread.

Dedication i give you. I am looking for the courage -- don't see it.

Do you really require proof?

Absolutely not. I have no interest in the 'content' one way or the other. I am just reacting to the structure and style of the communication.

Perhaps you could show a little kindness, and tolerance of the OPs perceived flaws, maybe then you will find this thread a little less chaotic.

What kindness would it be? Should we be tolerant to all who would walk around a room turning out lights and telling those who are trying to read: 'Its ok, I am ready for darkness, are you?'

[edit on 7-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
It's not going to happen like that and make no mistake those alien greys are not your buddies!

i suppose you have proof?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

NO ascension is not a religion. I follow no leader, channeler, alien or messiah. I just follow God. (please dont ask me to prove he exists
)

I follow God on a path of light and love. I have not been brain washed in the slightest by anyone, I have made this choice on my own by becoming more enlightened and spiritual. I achieve this through meditation, a wonderful tool to open your eyes to the world around you.

We exist in space time do we not? We are aware of time every day, we see it pass and it controls our lives. Is not time space slightly different??

I have never talked of dimensions in this thread , please provide this quote of me talking of dimensions please? I do believe there are other dimensions but you attack me on something I do not think Ive mentioned in this thread.

HEY I AM NOT manipulating a 15 year old boy, I didnt tell him to start this thread, hes a person in his own right, I feel it is you that is manipulating him, please allow for his age when you are repling to him , you are coming across as a bully.

I do not link ascension directly to earth colliding with planets in 2012 at all, I am totally open to 2020 or 2050 who cares, I do not, as long as I continue to learn every day how to improve my well being, to reject ego and materialism I can wait a life time for ascension.

I do not like this thread anymore, it has become a very negative one. I much prefered the ascension thread by darcon. Now he could tell you all a thing about ascension and he was only 16. Age does not matter in this, we have all lived many times before so have great knowledge what ever our age.

I am sad how this thread has ended up, very sorry for the OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I see alot of people still afraid of moving up to the next level.

I think alot are misunderstanding what ascension is.

You are simply moving into another dimension of consciusness.

You won't be DYING or LEAVING earth.. lol.

You will simply be moving into the next stage of your spiritual evolution.

Granted there may be some physical changes. It is believed that some parts of DNA will be unlocked and the mind as well.. however just as 4th and 5th dimensional beings visit and communicate with us NOW from OTHER worlds.. the 4th dimensional beings on this world will be just as real and alive as you are now.

We will not go anywhere, we will just see things that are not visible on the 3rd dimension and have abilities that are not prominent on the 3rd dimension such at telepathic communication with everyone we meet.

Why doesn't the government want you to ascend?

Because if everyone knew what was true in another persons mind and heart deception would be a thing of the past. It would be impossible. Crime would cease eventually and the need for a government as it is today would cease along with it.

so.. ya.. they want you to fear it and think this is better.

It is not something to fear. However if you are not ready.. you are simply not ready.
Those that are not ready should not be pushed. A soul is ready when its ready.

No point in pushing those that are not ready. Every soul needs to grow to a certain point before it is ready to ascend. You will know when you are ready and it won't be a question because it will actually be a desire that you feel within yourself before you even know what it means or the term that describes what you want to do.

I imagined myself going into everything and becoming one with all that is from an early age. I had no clue what ascension was at the time.. but I was drawn to nature and when it stormed I wanted to just soar out of myself and become part of the energy in the sky.

Ya I know I sound crazy to some. To those like me though.. it makes perfect sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

No that was well spoken. It is pointless to argue those that are not ready though.

it will not change their readyness.

All we can do is find those that are ready and don't know what it is they are ready for and help them find that inner truth.

No need to waste energy on souls that are just not there yet. It will not help them. They have to reach this point naturally.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join