It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

What I'm doing is giving my knowledge for you to take in without judging. If any one's opinions are given I'm more than happy to be read it and be open minded about it.

When it is spawned by you it is knowledge and when it is external to you it is judged by you to be opinion. Fascinating rationalization.

My personal theory is that we are here to self realize, these acensioners are deemed failed experiments and are being recycled out of existence. This is done to lessen the background chatter. Ascension is a garbage disposal...

[edit on 6-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ascension WOW! Will there be hamburgers? I hope there is because I may be hungry from all the ascending.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I sounds all good, but I think I still have plenty of work to do here with others and mostly myself. I want to see my son grow up. I want to teach him the things i find important. I still want to go back to school/college for courses on astronomy. I don't feel my purpose has been served here yet. I also need to cleanse my soul first. Too many demons of the past.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by 20 Eyes]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Got to admit that was funny
Why does everyone think ascension is to be taken into another dimension and disappearing from Earth? When the time comes when everything will be moved up to the 4thD, it includes Earth as well. The ones who have lived their lived in fear, hate, envy will be taken to a planet similar how the Earth is right now after their physical body dies. The rest will either stay on Earth or if they die by the changes to come they will choose to either return to the new earth or back to the planet from which they came from before Earth... they could choose to go to a Earth-like planet again to act as a light worker and bring misguided souls back to the creator. Much like Jesus did. Alot of people who are living right now on Earth could have been from a 4thD planet and chose to come here to serve others.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes, ascension is a religion, and a faithful organization. There is no proof for it and it has followers.

Space and time are one, once again. Thre are only 3 dimensions in constant change and movement, that is how we measure time, it is not a dimension of itself, rather it is the measured movement of the 3 dimensions. Basic Algebra and beginners physics.

Don't come in here speaking about 4th and 5th dimensions when you have absolutely NO meaning as to what you're saying or reading... but hey, it sounds good, huh?! What a joke.

Anyone lying and manipulating people, especially a 15 year old that is so much better than the rest of us and ready for ascension
, is clearly not in touch with the universe or his/herself.

So, the 4th dimension, the 5th dimension and souls... right. 100% of our brain... right. We already use 100% capacity, some people just use it differently.

Our life is an accumulation of habitual obsessions, what those habitual obsessions are directly reflects how our brain "functions and works". It's not that anyone is smarter than anyone else, it's that some people use their time more wisely than others. Instead of sitting in front of a t.v. screen 8 hours a day they pick up a book and read, or go to school etc.

Love and light?

As I said, you're obviously brainwashed by this new age religion. Anywhere I see "love and light" I know it's a part of this 11:11 cult, this "thoughtwave cult" and/or this "high dimension cult" and most certainly all branched off from bifurcations of Christianity, though I've noticed a few Bhuddists and Eastern religions getting in the mix.

Nothing you say can be proven. Sure people want peace and change, but it won't come from someone speaking of the 4th and 5th dimensions and soul ascensions without those things first being proven.

And evidence isn't just "my word is better than yours because I'm ready for ascension".

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 20 Eyes

What you just said is exactly the transition to ascension. Once you die. You will ascend. (If you chose to live a life with love of course.) Ascension is inevitable. You will ascend regardless. If you do not ascend in this life time, then in your next you will have another shot at it. Keeps on going like this until you reach universal oneness.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This doesn't sound "holier than thou" to me. This sort of thinking revolves around oneness and love. If we feel love for every living person and thing around us, action will follow.

It's best to find the reason for your actions within yourself first.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow." Simple, cliche and very very true.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

So basically you didn't read what I posted. I mentioned LOVE. Like ... 10 times in this thread. If perhaps I am wrong, the idea I'm trying to spread about loving others is proven to help people who are getting nowhere with all the evil surrounding their lives. Like materialism for example, and all other vicious cycles that give us a false sense of happiness, but in reality we will never be happy like that. You should at least take some time and analyze what I've written instead of looking for little mistakes. I know you might feel special doing this, but please don't spread negativity here.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and LIGHT

I still love you. hah.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Space and time are one, once again. Thre are only 3 dimensions in constant change and movement, that is how we measure time, it is not a dimension of itself, rather it is the measured movement of the 3 dimensions. Basic Algebra and beginners physics.

Somehow I doubt that you have even begun to understand the wonders of physics. Time is the fourth, it is the reason I did not hit the deer crossing the road.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well, yes. Love is important. But the love that you are spreading is a fallacy. There is no 4th dimension and there is no 5 dimension.

Love is the truth always.

You may truly love me, but the way you jsut conveyed it was more in a taunting manner, that's not someone that truly loves nor someone that is ready for any type of theoeretical "ascension" based on love.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Somehow I doubt that you have even begun to understand the wonders of physics.

That's because you don't.

Time is the fourth, it is the reason I did not hit the deer crossing the road.

No, time is not a dimension. Time is the measured effects that the 3 dimensional Being (universe) has on itself.

Time is the measurement of energy. Energy is 3 dimensional.

Again, this 4th dimensional conjecture further proves that you are a victim of new age religious non-sense. You must be reading too many "new age" myspace profiles. I've seen them.

Speculation has no place in science. As for the thread, go ahead and spread love, I'm all for it, but at least know what it is.

There's a saying that I like.

"What's better, a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?"

This thread is a perfect example of sacrificing truth for emotional comfort. I'd hope that this is not what our future generations have in store for us.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Nope. I do love you, even if i disagree with you. I love everyone in the universe because we are all one.

If you said love is true. Then how can the love I'm talking about is not? Love is love. There is no right or wrong "love" I don't clearly understand you.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Without time everything sits still.We haven't even started talking about the miracles of birth or life or the solar system for that matter.

New age? Whatever!

Without time there is nothing. Time can be measured the same way width, depth and height can be.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Exactly, so time is 3 dimensional. Like I've been saying, they are the same thing, there is no 4th dimension.

Take your hand and wave it in front of your face. Through doing this you have jsut expended energy. The mutation of this energy is what you have experienced as time.

You ate food at some point that gave you the energy to move your hand, your body broke down in chemical processes that food. You now use that energy from that food to move yourself.

Time is movement. Movemement is brought about through the transaction and mutation of energy, that which can never exceed or preceed 3 dimensions. Height, width and depth.

Okay, well I love you all too and I'm out. Keep up the endeavors for love, but educate yourself first, please. Or explain what you're trying to say in better terms, make it logical and infallible. Don't build your home on the shifting sands, right?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I personally believe time is a way to measure cycles in the physical realm. Cycles that begin in one point and return to that same point. Without anything physical, there can not be time.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Ok good night. Thank you for participating in this thread. Alas we are in the same page when it comes to love. What a wonderful thing love is.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Most of the teachings you will find on "ascension" are really deluded - quasi spiritual. A common sense normal person would instinctively stay well clear. The Ashtar Command is a demonic force. Semjaze - a demon. Sananda - no such hybrid exists of Sanat Kumara (the Kumara's as found in the ancient Hindu texts not the new age crapola or the anti-christ version) and Ananda the Buddha's actual disciple, it only diverts and misrepresents. Have you ever wondered why humanity is like it is - mostly insane, not discerning. Supporting nukes, nuclear, animal farms, pets over humans, war, cigarettes, drugs, militarism, the occult, suv's, injustice, lack of human rights, lying leaders who hate us, pedophile priests....perhaps these quasi spiritual teachings underpin the forces that try to maintain and develop evil and get in the way of the Living who try to help humanity in a practical manner.

There are no ascended masters in the new age sense - NONE!!!. channeling is not intuition or enlightened poise, it is either possession or just channeling one's own lower psychic mind and dressing it up with whatever works to get the following of naive people looking for the Truth. Look at the long-term outcomes people of all of em out there, where does it lead, don't waste your valuable time.

there are masters, there is ascension into the higher virtuous soulful levels of the mind, there is a spiritual path of development. But it all happens in the physical realm it all plays out here. Which means that "masters' know better than anyone else , that they need to reincarnate into physical form. Jeez man look at the master martial art teacher with the long grey hair even in a movie like Kill Bill - that guy was real and solid this it aint no party at a new age workshop of "higher dimensions" and hugging. what I'm saying is that if you ever come across a master and even if my example sucked you will get your ass kicked on some level - it won't be $50 for a 30 min session with some channeller talking quasi spiritutal BS!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You had me, right up until the "nasty Money" we Westerners possess. Money has nothing to do with "going home"... or greed, or hate... or fear... or love.

We go home when our soul is ready to do so. Lusting after some magical day when you get to graduate to the 4th grade doesn't make much sense. It also always leaves you waiting on someone else to get you there. Everything in existence is done when and if you want it. It's a personal journey and no space brother or angelic sister can help you get anywhere that you can't go all by yourself.

Higher plane of existence doesn't mean better. Or worse. Just different. That's the genius of all that we call "life". There is no beginning, there is no end... it just goes round and round, until it doesn't for you. More than likely, we've all been at every level of existence in the time since our universe was created... and we will all do it all over again and again... Why...

...because there's nothing better to do. There's nothing more wonderful than being alive and free. Soak it up. Live it up. Then, come back and do it all over again. There is so much, just here on this Earth, that is truly awe inspiring... why would you want to leave before knowing every moment on this beautiful planet we call home?

I for one am looking forward to my eternity of those moments that make life so precious, and special and wonderful. Here or wherever I decide to go.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have my depature all planned. My remains are to be cremated and dispursed to the wind from a mountain out west in utah.

This will assure my return not be allowed since I am not buried in the earth. My departure is from the here and now for a place where this is not the way it is.

I will remain in the ether plane without senses as conscious knowledge ready to travel by spiritual flight to any time period I wish to observe.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join