It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Scientifically, a 3 dimensional being is just like you and me. A 4 dimensional being would be able to see everything in 3D, but everything that ever was and everything that ever will be, as time is the 4th dimension in Physics. God knows what a 5th dimensional being could do!

It's akin to you going to a 2d world and being able to see in 3D, all the 2D people would think you were a God as you would, perceivably, have magical powers as you could move in all 3 physical dimensions, whereas the 2D people would not be able to perceive what you were doing. You'd appear to them that you could walk through walls, or fly, as you have a whole other dimension to move in.

A 4D person in a 3D world could also, apparently, move through objects and reach inside a locked box to retrieve an object.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural

I'm glad
I'm happy some people get it.

TO THE REST OF YOU WHO DON'T GET IT.......

Look... I am only 15 years old. If I understand what my sole purpose in life is it shouldn't be difficult for you either.

Hmm, sounds a bit pompous, superior and patronizing. Would someone ready for ascension speak this way? Probably not.

Originally posted by All-Natural

And you wont be a newbie since your higher self will be awakened. You will be able to use 100% of your brain capacity. Compared to the 5-15% we now use.

You do realize that our brains work on electrical impulses right? Those itty bitty signals can only keep a small percentage of our brain active at any given time, but in the course of a few days we'll eventually use every part of our brain. If we did use 100% of our brain at once, you'd smell a slight cooking aroma, and hear a faint sizzle as our brain fried.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yes I am very ready. Lets grow up and evolve out of this madness

Great thread

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

yes..thank you for starting this thread.

i love that video

here is a website that will help you and has lots of info for us...
www.moveonnewzealand.co.nz...

and some knowledge...i love these video series
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

galactic federation of light..
www.youtube.com...

the message...
www.geocities.com...

the OP has the petition link i think

much love to you all

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Everyone knows that 'ascension' only occurs after death right? Rather than being recycled into a new body, our souls ascend to Brahma and we become one with the universe......

While existing on earth, the most we can hope for is a dharmic existence in which we better understand the universe and it's true nature.

At least those are the teaching of the Vedas, which is where all of this wacky hoo-doo comes from in the first place.

Read the Ghita before spouting off about ascension.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 6-6-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All-Natural

I enjoy reading what you have to say not only because you share many of the same views as myself and others I know, but because you do it in a way where you leave it very open for the reader to see the signpost and take is as they choose.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you want to help me ascend, just freaking shoot me....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The OP also just seems like he wants to ascend so he can do cool things with super powers. (hence the whole 100% brain thing)

It seems to me like a somewhat selfish act, and the selfish can't ascend. Nor can the arrogant, the greedy, the narcissistic or the living.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
All-Natural

I enjoy reading what you have to say not only because you share many of the same views as myself and others I know, but because you do it in a way where you leave it very open for the reader to see the signpost and take is as they choose.

Thank you
I'm trying not to force any information. I want the reader to see a connection between them and their inner self. It's not that easy though... my first language is Spanish and I'm still a teenager going through physical changes , family problems, everyday living ... haha
I'm happy to know theirs some of you who understand what I'm trying to do.
Spread the LOVE!!

Light and Love.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Forget about trying to find proof of other dimensions, frequencies, aliens, light ships, galactic federations .... all we need to do is raise our level of love.

By doing this simple thing all the answers to the above will come. Why do people reject ascension so, all we are asking is for you to love yourself and you neighbour just that little bit more each day. We are not asking for you to walk into the light and give up your soul and die! No one is saying you need to die to ascend, ascension can also be classed as an awakening. We do not need to die to become aware.

People seem to be happier with a life of negativity, fear and of little hope for the future.

I am definatly ascending/awakening because the changes I have gone through in 6 months are so life changing I can not accept any other explanation. Once you accept you are ascending the process itself confirms this for you , yes some may say self fulfilling prophecy but its just not.

I can feel the light in my every day and it is a light I can no longer ever consider a day without.

Wow your only 15! So very wise for one so young.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

Nice one .... and i'm quite happy here on earth .... it's a nice place ...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

You don't understand what I'm trying to do. I ask you to open your heart and mind to the message I'm giving to you. Think about it. If I were selfish I wouldn't be replying you or posting this thread. My intention is to help you and the other readers enlighten themselves. That's the only reason I'm posting. I want all of you to find your inner self. To ascend.
I've done my part. Now its up to you to you decide to do something about it. Free will, my friend. Its up to you to ascend.

Love and Light.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hey man, my personal philosophies do involve ascending to a higher plane of existence. They involve understanding the true nature of the universe and seeing past the veil of Maya. However, the OP speaks in a condescending manner toward some of the posters (as do you) and in that regard, it shows that he is not ready for ascension.

Simply put, if you think you're batter than another, you're no better than the other.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You don't understand what I'm trying to do.

Why do you think you are so un-understandable? I think people are reacting to the condescending tone and the rampant narcissism. I suppose that is a form of selfishness, but I wouldn't have said that.

Raso nailed it on his replies.

If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by wytworm]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You pretty much summed it up. That's what I've been trying to explain. The problem is people get confused with the whole... dimension and galactic federation thing.
Indeed I feel this year is a year of change and awakening. I used to be fearful, greedy, and selfish. It's an amazing feeling being in peace with yourself and others. Now I know what Jesus was talking about his whole life. I want to share it to the world. What better way to share it to others than the internet
Where I can be partially anonymous and also put up extra info and sources to help to reader understand a little bit more. The internet is an amazing thing.
Thanks for the compliments and the reply.

Love and Light

[edit on 6-6-2008 by All-Natural]

[edit on 6-6-2008 by All-Natural]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wytworm

Yes I know I'm hard to understand. That's why I ask you to open your hearts and minds. I'm here for only one thing. Please re-read my replies and my original post. See the intention behind my posts, not the small mistakes that can be misunderstood for something negative like you said.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by Kruel

Space and time are one. This is fundamental physics. I will not come back ehre and repeat myself, so either read it and understand it or fall victim to the ignorance of the new agey religion.

I thought there was space time and time space though.

Ascension is NOT NOT NOT about a new religion and never ever will be. Anyone that trys to say to me its a religion I run in the opposite direction..very fast. No its about becoming more spiritual. I am not a religious person I am a spiritual one, there is a difference and its a very big difference.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Hey man, my personal philosophies do involve ascending to a higher plane of existence. They involve understanding the true nature of the universe and seeing past the veil of Maya. However, the OP speaks in a condescending manner toward some of the posters (as do you) and in that regard, it shows that he is not ready for ascension.

Simply put, if you think you're batter than another, you're no better than the other.

Im sorry how do I appear if I am better than you , it is not my intention! Ive just been to the gym maybe Im fired up too much lol

Again I am sorry if I appear this way. MG

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

Nice one .... and i'm quite happy here on earth .... it's a nice place ...

It would be even nicer if we all loved each other a bit more .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join