It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM ready for ascension. Are you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I don't think you have to die to ascend physically, you can die many other ways that are just as interesting and you get to keep your body too. It seems to have a lot to do with frame of mind & perceptions. We create this reality together one way or another. I think ascension will be world-wide, but not with aliens whisking us off to some "heavenly planet", or god coming to judge us, nor do I think we'll be dodging too much "angel cannon" shrapnel like the bible says. I think our great thinkers and inventors will make some new breakthroughs on knowledge new & old as well as "other".

Exactly, ascension is not about having to die and float off up into the clouds, its about as you say a frame of mind.
Just think if we all woke up tomorrow and every single person felt love in their heart, the amount of change this would bring to the world would be I believe amazing. Those people who stash away millions of pounds in their accounts for a raining day , their next exotic holiday , their jet... if they woke up with a heart full of love they would just give this away..or even a small part of it away to the third world and this is how ascension helps those in need in the starving countries as some one earlier asked.

Yes too many people on this thread are thinking too much about what ascension is, its just about simply feeling and spreading love. By feeling love in your heart you can bring about change in the way I have described above, however it is change that some just do not want. They wish to keep the world as it is all negative and depressed...why? so they can continue to rule us and control us.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is madness

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Once again, you've nailed it.

I haven't replied anything for like 3 hours or so. I got frustrated with thread because the several few were bashing on me saying I'm selfish ect... I don't really care though. No grudge. It's just that I felt my brain was going to be fried up inside trying to explain my intentions. I wrote more explaining what the reason of my thread is than the actual original post.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Nope. Don't really care much about ascension. I have a good life in this reality. I am in no hurry to shave my body and slip on the silver 1 piece jammies just yet.

link   
in the hindu mahabharata it describes an ascension of sorts, that is actually a bit different than how Raso describes it:

The Mahabharata
Svargarohanika-parva
Book 18: Section 6

"At the fifth (Parana), twice those fruits are his. Ascending a celestial car that resembles the rising sun or a blazing fire, and with the deities for his companions, he goes to Heaven and sports in felicity for myriads of years in the abode of Indra.

"At the sixth Parana, twice, and at the seventh, thrice those fruits become his. Ascending a celestial car that resembles the summit of the Kailasa mountains (in beauty), that is equipt with an altar made of stones of lapis lazuli and other precious gems, that is surrounded by beautiful objects of diverse kinds, that is decked with gems and corals, that moves at the will of the rider, and that teems with waiting Apsaras, he roves through all the regions of felicity, like a second deity of the Sun.

"At the eight Parana, he acquires the fruits of the Rajasuya sacrifice. He ascends a car as beautiful as the rising moon, and unto which are yoked steeds white as the rays of the moon and endued with the speed of thought. He is served by women of the foremost beauty and whose faces are more charming than the moon. He hears the music of the garlands that encircle their waists and the Nupuras encircling their ankles. Sleeping with his head resting on the laps of women of transcendent beauty, he awakes greatly refreshed.

"At the ninth Parana, he acquires, O Bharata, the fruits of that foremost of sacrifices, viz., the Horse-sacrifice. Ascending on a car equipt with a chamber consisting of a top supported by columns of gold, furnished with a seat made of stones of lapis lazuli, with windows on all sides made of pure gold, and teeming with waiting Apsaras and Gandharvas and other celestials, he blazes forth in splendour. Wearing celestial garlands and robes, and decked with celestial unguents, he sports in bliss, with deities for his companions, in Heaven, like a second deity himself.

"Reaching the tenth Parana and gratifying Brahmanas, he acquires a car which tinkles with innumerable bells, which is decked with flags and banners, which is equipt with a seat made of precious gems, which has many arches made of lapis lazuli, which has a net-work of gold all round, which has turrets made of corals, which is adorned with Gandharvas and Apsaras well-skilled in singing, and which is fit for the residence of the Righteous. Crowned with a diadem of the complexion of fire, decked with ornaments of gold, his person smeared with celestial sandalpaste, garnished with celestial wreaths, he roves through all celestial regions, enjoying all celestial objects of enjoyment, and endued with great splendour, through the grace of the deities.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Sounds to me as if this description is impressing on the mind of the reader that ascension is composed of (among other things), taking off in a celestial car and navigating the stars with the power of the mind.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by undo]

link   
Oh lookie, what do we have here? Another thread talking about "going into the next dimension with the help of our alien buddies".

As I've probably said countless times now, I'm not saying that I don't believe you. For all I know, you could be correct. The point right now is that you have NO proof to back up any of your claims, so telling everybody all of this does not matter. If it is true, it will happen, and if it isn't, this will be added to the long list of other threads who have tried to say something like this. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Love, Logic and Reason

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
ehh delete this post please?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Thanks man. That's all I ask of you. I just want you guys to take in what I've said with an open mind and heart. I can't back it up nor can you prove it wrong. So we will just have to wait and see then right? I'm glad you think like this. It's what I'm asking skeptics to do. Just take in the info. Thats it.

Love and Light

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

reply to post by SonicInfinity

Dude, did you not read my post? You don't have to do crap but sit around and maybe see something cool...or not. And there is "proof" enough to keep an eye on the stars that's for sure. One way or another we'll see who's theories hold water and who's don't. What's there to lose really?

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeeHawt
This is madness

THIS IS SPARTA!

Now, seriously.

Hows about you people that are so worried about 'ascending' spend a bit more time helping your fellow humans out and being a decent person. I'm so sick and tired of you overly 'spiritual' people, religious or otherwise, telling me whats wrong with my way of life and what i need to do to fix it.

You all need to spend a bit more time fixing this damn life before you worry about going on to another. This 4th dimension must be hell if the human race is going there, because we tend to #### anything up we touch.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

That's you assuming all who consider themselves "spiritual" think they are better then anyone else and that you need to be "changed" or "saved" or whatever. Some one who really does try to under stand "spirit" will know we all make our own choices and it's not cool to impose your will on someone by belittling or ridiculing someone's belief structure or identity...unless you're trying to scam some money out of them
Not to mention it's not fair assuming those who are interested int he subject don't go out and help others when they can and try to change their surrounds for the better...in fact I think that's exactly what "they" would say they strive to do.

No dogma required!

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was looking around to see if there were any similar accounts to the dream that I had about this and found this, hummingbirdworld.com... which kind of describes what I saw

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Good to hear.

I've got no beef with anyone and their own beliefs. It is just when someone, such as the OP, assumes that i even want to 'ascend' in the first place that makes me angry. The whole i have no proof whatsoever, yet i am convinced i am right and won't listen to anyone else's opinion of a lot of so called 'spiritualists' on ATS has kind of twisted my posting style in threads like this, so apologies if i did offend with that last post.

I'm quite happy to stay here in my own atheistic little bubble on earth while the 'enlightened' go and screw up some new dimension. Call me when you have all wiped each other out and i'll think about following.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I hear ya man and it's cool that you allow yourself to be open. We're just trying to get a long in this odd little journey here and we all have our own paths we must walk. I think the entire idea of "ascension" and whatever might happen(or might not happen) on 2012 fits in perfectly to this wacky little universe we exist in right now. We'll have our choice and be able to do the things we all want to do which is live our lives the way we choose too and not impose our beliefs on others nor have them do the same to us. It's fun learning to create a dynamic harmony out of our differences instead of all trying to "get in line" so to speak.

Things are going to change I'm sure, as they always do, and so they will stay the same as well in a sense...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It is just when someone, such as the OP, assumes that i even want to 'ascend' in the first place that makes me angry. The whole i have no proof whatsoever, yet i am convinced i am right and won't listen to anyone else's opinion

Whoa whoa whoa. When did I say that?
Like I've said about 6 times already... I don't expect you to believe me. Just take in what I'm saying. It's not my intention for you to change with this thread. I just wanted to share the whole ascension thing. To help you become inspired FOR change. Then the rest is up to you. If you seriously believe that everyone who talks about ascension are what you just said they are then don't bother even clicking the thread, because that will just cause commotion inside the thread. What I'm doing is giving my knowledge for you to take in without judging. If any one's opinions are given I'm more than happy to be read it and be open minded about it. I'm sorry man, I just had to say this. No hard feelings. I'm here to share not to brainwash.

Love and Light

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm almost a bit jealous of the people ready to ascend, prepared to ascend. Brings back a memory I had a few months ago. After traveling for a bit and doing some serious soul searching (Not by choice.)I found myself spending the night in a psych ward and a random ticket to reno. Anyway after making it back home I felt something very powerful. It was probably similar to a panic attack. I called 911, it was that bad the only thing I ever experienced like that. (I was sober.) I was told by 2 cops I was fine and there is nothing wrong with me.
The feeling was this, too late. I had my chance and I was not going on the trip. Or the ascension. I did not make the cut. However After what seemed like a very long while, I got the feeling you get after getting in big trouble. At least I wasn't alone. You know when you and your sibling are in the same boat the same trouble. A friend will bail you out of jail but a good friend will be sitting in jail right next to you.
So in conclusion I hope it was just my own personal test. And not the following.

Now all you new age people need to read into that. Consider this for a second.
You were right, and you are wrong you missed your chance and did not qualify.
And now there is no second try there is no second date. Your frantic need and self assigned task to convince everyone to prepare for the ascension is just a desperate attempt to not feel so alone.

PS (unrelated.) Ascension threads remind me of some kind of speech tricking me into believing in Assimilation. Which could very well be the only reason I am clearly not ready. And I wish I was.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Zealott]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

I wouldn't worry so much about that, everybody is here for a reason. I have been in jail and the mental ward also, there is nothing I wanted more than the ability to just fly away from it. Just try to figure out why you are here, once you do start to understand this things will start to become clear!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

PS Nobody is ready yet, we still have more work to do!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is how it is IMO, and really just IMO because that's all anyone has..

The understanding of this existence, on this planet is of love. The understanding for all of existence is oneness. There are different understandings for the different densities that entities inhabit, but those are the two most important for us to understand as third density beings.

The only person that needs proof of anything is yourself, and the only one you have to answer to is yourself. Forcing your opinion down other people's throats no matter what the intent is not the way to go. If anyone is interested in making a change in someone, there is only one way to do it. You must spark the catalyst within the individual for them to discover things on their own. I'll give you a quick example.

For almost a year now, I have spent much time with people on the cusp of the new journey, showing them how to meditate, discover personal truths, and the ways of infinite light, love, and intelligence. I always told them the same line: I will walk along side you down the road, but I will not walk it for you. Simple as that. 19 out of 20 people did not continue to walk the road as I would no longer hold their hand. But the 1 out of every 20 has and that's what it's about. Helping one is helping the whole. But all I try to do with each person is spark the catalyst and it has to be done differently for each person.

While everyone possesses the opportunity for ascension, and you can change your status in the blink of an eye, the majority will not ascend. They will repeat their existence in the third density elsewhere. The best part is, that you as the individual choose your path. That is the Law of Free Will. You want to know why there are so many problems on the planet? Free Will. It's one of the fundamental Cosmic Laws. Our planet is one of the most confusing to give assitance to as we have no semblance of a mass vibrational consciousness. There are those emitting the most horrendous vibration and those of the most loving vibration and all those in between. The way to accomplish something is by the whole for the whole, that's how other accomplished civilizations have achieved their goals. So to detangle the gum in the hair that is the current vibration of the planet, it a difficult task.

This suffering, this society, this world is fake. It is all an illusion. This life is short in comparison to the eternity we all at some point will come to understand, embrace, and love.

Nice job overall OP. I would tell you that having this understood at 15 is amazing but time and age aren't real. If they were I'd tell you that I know 18 year olds more mature than 45 year olds. But since those aren't real, stay focused on what is: consciousness, oneness, unity, love, light, forgiveness, gratitude, acceptance, and service to others.

We are trained to be solely left brain thinkers. Let the right side fly, use intuition when it speaks. When both sides harmoniously balance out it is quite a remarkable thing.

There is no doubt that we live in the most amazing of times. We are all here at the current moment for a reason. Those who understand their place must work dilligently to discover their missions. BTW OP, I am unquestionably ready for ascension knowing that everything always happens in perfect and divine order. I patiently wait for the arrival of that time. In the mean time, I will help as many others as I can in our journey.

Light, love, and prosperity to all
Mike

[edit on 6-6-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

I wanted to pose a rhetorical question to you which has relevance to the topic. What is the difference between density and dimension, and why is this difference important to the topic? Ok, a two-part question but since the terminology is too often used interchangeably like 'soul' and 'spirit' (soul refers to Higher Self, that which is 'us' in 5th density, spirit refers to that which animates the physical body).
I don't want THIS post to even start a discussion as to the existence, i.e. believe/not believe, etc. of densities/dimensions/souls/spirits as I am not making any such claims, but only posting within the original post under the framework that they do. Science has taken an interest in the dimensional aspect of our reality, and you can easily have an email dialogue with Dr. William Tiller (Stanford retired professor material science/physics) or Dr. Brian Josephson (Current professor of physics at Cambridge and Nobel Prize winning physicist). They are both available, friendly and interested in intelligent discussion. In other words, the questions/theories have not been settled under the current scientific paradigm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join