It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There are approximately 3,000,000 active duty and reservist in Our armed forces-all 5 branches combined. There are over 300,000,000 civilians- You do the math. If anything like this came to fruition I'd like to think that by sheer numbers alone We'd f'em up. How many of Us would allow ourselves to be loaded up and taken from Our homes? Maybe 1/2? How many killed right off? Atleast another 1/2? 75,000,000 people can kick a lot of arse-I'm hopin'.

Peace. K*

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
While I don't live in the U.S., I'm an American citizen, and know quite a few law enforcement officers, and even more military personell. I cannot imagine the set of circumstances it would take for law enforcement at the state and local level to go along with rounding up citizens based upon a "list". Even more incredible to me would be to imagine military troops herding American citzens into "death camps" and just following orders. NoSSir. I don't see it. I can well imagine a cataclysmic situation -- possibly nuclear -- that would cause martial law, and all that comes with that, but the great roundup....... I don't know. Orwellian, for certain. Realistic?

Now. One other thing, and this always strikes me about NWO stuff. If the so-called "elite" can contrive to have all the herd killed off, with only the soldiers as their enforcement minions....... who's going to do all the work? I know this sounds silly, but think about it. An elite is measured by his or her position and finacial/political influence relative to others. Without any others..... does it still matter?

[edit on 4-6-2008 by argentus to correct spelling of "enforcement" what was I THIN-king?]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by argentus]

Heres hoping you're right. I can't find the link right now, but I remember a list of US police officers ready to resist nwo when it comes down, and signed by many, who were true democrats and considered it treason. So I guess even some police officers were "paranoid" about nwo stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I had actually checked that link this morning. I discovered the link on a video and decided to look up new information sources such as ATS. The deathcamps happens to be one of my more interesting read ups. I had checked my mailbox and around it this morning when I went to fetch the mail after my mother had left for work.

I discovered a yellow and blue marker on the ground. Yellow might have ment for the rest of my family who have yet to believe me of this Country's Future. Blue may have been for me since the whole government monitoring your internet truth. I am not a leader, therefore a follower of our more spoken society who have graced the red list unfortunately.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't plan on being round up and tossed into a crowded train cart and shackled until I am taken to my death by a Nazi oven or by fireing squad. Though I would wish to die for what I believe then cower and claim they are my Gods and I will obey them. I will fight like some people even if I am shot and eventually die.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I didn't realize they were Mormons. Thank you for the input. I think that whole business was mishandled. I think that law enforcement/authorities acted upon hyperbole. While the reported dogma of the group seemed opoosite that which would nourish and love children, I hoped to hear from the people themselves what they belived it. To date (at least here) I've not heard any such declarations from the folks involved.

Thank you. Religious groups have always, IMO, been subject to the most stringent of tests.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
There are approximately 3,000,000 active duty and reservist in Our armed forces-all 5 branches combined. There are over 300,000,000 civilians- You do the math. If anything like this came to fruition I'd like to think that by sheer numbers alone We'd f'em up. How many of Us would allow ourselves to be loaded up and taken from Our homes? Maybe 1/2? How many killed right off? Atleast another 1/2? 75,000,000 people can kick a lot of arse-I'm hopin'.

Peace. K*

Unfortunately, most of us are still in a way "asleep."
So our numbers don't matter considering on that and other factors.
They plan on seizing most of our thinkers by surprise earlier in the morning. They keep limiting our freedom to have guns so we probably won't be able to fight back. Also the average American probably won't fight back out of sheer confusion or fear. Most of us that are awaken of course will fight back because either way we die or lose what is left of our freedom.
Not to down your fighting spirits, but we can't fight an armored militia with our bare hands. You can try, but our best bet is to run and regroup because you will be subdued and dragged to a death camp or to be brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I apoligiz(s)e for wandering off topic. If you believe that punative actions are warranted, I can't disagree. git 'er done.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This may not have been the one I was thinking of, but I just found this: www.jackmclamb.com...

Police and military against the nwo.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't have the document or the email. My friend at work brought me a copy of a job alert that he received for a most interesting job. Believe it or don't but those who know me, know that I have given no reason for distrust.

The job was for and I quote. Department of Homeland Security Detention Officer for the Oakdale (Louisiana) detention facility. It was received through USAJobs.

Not ICE, not FPS but DHS detention officers

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_uk
You cant actually believe this! I mean its ok coming up with an 'evil plan. (Even that sounds ridiculous) But it would be the police force and military who actually carried out this assault. How many police men or military personnel do you know who would follow orders in this situation?

If somebody did actually put a plan like this forward, when the details got to ground level implementation it will be rejected!!

In my opinion, that is why DHS is indoctrinating police into their schemes secretly. It is also why Blackwater just got a fighter jet. I don't think it will be your average policeman patrolling or kicking in my door. It will be some Blackwater thug or some other policeman who has bought the lie. They're watching all of us. Those policemen and other law enforcement agents who do not "go along get along" will be in the detention camps with the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by LDragonFire

I just don't see how the local police can do this to their neighbors and the such. But wait maybe I can. It's like when they go into a bar on a fight they get all pumped up and don't care who they get into it with. They feel that the feds gave them a direct order and now they feel that their job really means something.

They seem [the police] to have a us vs. them mentality, they are more militarily trained now more than ever before. They first became soldiers in the war on drugs and the population [civilians, US!] are all possible enemy combatants, this has increased big time since the war on terror. They won't hesitate to tase you for the slightest reason, don't think they won't hesitate to grab you and take you away, especially if your labeled something like a enemy combatant..

But, then you got us, who won't go down without a fight. I am just worried that my neighbor when it comes down to it will fight when he sees 20 men walking down the street. I won't kill just to kill, but if it is me or them, hell you know which side I am choosing.

It will get ugly fast if this happens, but then again look how the Jews were rounded up in Germany.

I will be in the police academy soon and there is no way that i would follow an order to kill someone unless that person is trying to kill me. Another thing is that i know alot of police officers that as far as i know wont kill another person either. Everytime i see on the news something that looks like police brutality it makes me want to join the police academy even more because if we just sit around and look at these things happening then nothing would be done to fix these problems. I know that there are police officers that dont deserve to be on the force but there are also some that are trying to make a difference and fix problems.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDR172001

I will be in the police academy soon and there is no way that i would follow an order to kill someone unless that person is trying to kill me.

I think this is the problem most of our officers and military will be faced with. Whatever the reason for any round up or "questioning", it will most definately be a good one be it "terrorist activity or illness", I don't know but they wouldn't be stupid enough to just say go and take all the people so we can kill them. But when you think your just doing a good thing that will ultimately protect the country you are viewed as a threat to us and you will find yourself in situations where your life will be threatened resulting in average Americans being killed. The Nazi party was actually a minority party and most the "Nazi's" didn't have the intention of murdering all the Jews but such things snowball out of control and the Military has to go along in order to "protect" the country from destabalizing.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but it's happened time and time again, it would be nice to think I could trust our military and police but I don't.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LDR172001

It's not that you don't want to kill someone without cause, its that you are forced too. A lot of people would probably shoot someone if threatened by superiors that they themselves would die. The person who was forced to shoot would probably tell themselves that they had done that person a favor to make it seem like a selfless act. You could be brainwashed which is not impossible either.
Plus, a lot of people in armed forces and jobs like police are not exactly the kindest people, not counting yourself of course. Look at the Marine who threw a puppy off a cliff. There are plenty of videos showing police in armor and masks, preparing and beating a few peaceful protesters. All I'm saying is no one is usually like that, they are made that way.

[Edited To Solve Some Confusions]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by UnforgiveableSin]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LDR172001

One reason I don't trust the police. When I was 14, I was waiting at my school after a soccer game for my parents. Well, the doors for the school were wide open, so I assumed it would be ok to go to the bathroom, when I finished up as soon as I walked out and around the corner I was staring straight down the barrel of a police handgun. I just about crapped again. I was in soccer cleats and a tucked in soccer jersey, I'm 14 and scared. It was a man and a women, the man didn't even have his hand near his gun and was looking at the female cop like she was a lunatic. I say "what are you gonna shoot me in the head, I just had to go to the bathroom", she says, "keep your hands up or I'll take your head off", ummmm, so I spent the rest of the time handcuffed in the back of a police car untill they could identify the turd that I didn't flush. The guy was nice enough to apologize but that lady had murder in her eyes. Power corrupts is all I'm sayin.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

I want a spot! I want a dot!

I got no spot I got no dot!

Why not??

You guys are a riot.
You wont get any dots in any spot, because you are among the ones placing the dots in the mailboxes.

You have to earn your dot by being "aware"*

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Not exactly, a yellow marker means that you are no threat and are ignorant to what is occurring in the world. Which means you will just be taken and brainwashed. Though they may kill some if they find them hard to control or if they just don't they you are worth enough to survive.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
"My friends, DOC MARQUIS (Illuminati) and ELAINE KNOST (CIA/Luciferian), formerly high level Illuminati Luciferians but now Christians for many years, were both flown separately to this facility in the Mojave Desert of California. It boasts a landing strip. According to another contact, a DEA agent who personally investigated this FEMA facility, it was recently DOUBLED IN SIZE TO INCREASE KILLING CAPACITY. It is fully staffed. All staff members WEAR BLACK SWAT TEAM UNIFORMS. When I asked Doc Marquis what his sentiments were, back when he was a member of the Illuminati and given a tour of this killing facility, his reply was, "SHEER JOY! I REJOICED at the thought of CHRISTIANS BEING TERMINATED IN THIS PLACE!" A chilling response, but typical of this nation's Satanists and NWO supporters! This FEMA death camp was shown off as something the NWO and FEMA was literally PROUD OF!!! And there are MANY more FEMA detention camps whose ultimate purpose under MARTIAL LAW is NOT TO SAVE LIFE, but to TERMINATE HUMAN LIVES DEEMED UNWORTHY OF ENTERING INTO THE DAWNING OF LUCIFER'S NEW WORLD ORDER. KNOW THE COLD HARD FACTS ABOUT FEMA! And then think TWICE before going meekly to such camps under a STATE OF MARTIAL LAW in YOUR region."

Pam Schuffert
06/04/2008 17:44:43 12/16/2007 22:32:31

www.uaff.us... /deathcamps.htm

If it really ends up with an occult overtone as is linked constantly with nwo and the illumanati, then people may find their yellow marks revoked as I can't imagine too many pledging allegiance to Lucifer.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What I don't understand is why the site would give out their contact's and informer's names. I find that a little irresponsible on their part.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
red is dead and blue is bled til red - one never see's an exit gate now does one.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnforgiveableSin
reply to post by mystiq

What I don't understand is why the site would give out their contact's and informer's names. I find that a little irresponsible on their part.

Theres a mixture of articles on the sight. The one I just quoted from is disclosure from former luciferian illumanti, now converted to Christianity and sharing information to (as I find with some of the disclosures out there) either as info or disinfo. The reason I quoted that was because of the nwo occult link that I've encountered everywhere I've researched nwo, and the fact that faced with some ultimatums lots of yellows won't convert to the nwo faith. However, if its done more subtley, as in the project bluebeam, and a carefully made new religion for the ones spared, there may be more yellows. Just how its going to go down and how blatant it will be is anyones guess. The Denver International Airport has some lovely nwo pictures of Illumani and nazi symbols, and a picture showing 3 types of people in coffins: colored people, natives and a blond girl with both the symbols for Jews and Christians.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join