It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
One thing you have to understand. The elimination of people has been going on for years. People just up and fall off the face of the earth, not one shread of evidence left behind as to show a clue as to what happened to them. It is going on as we speak right now, only as time goes on, it will speed up. They are getting rid of those who could, would and will stand up to them or get in their way. You read about it very often, people who for some strange reason, just up and are never heard from again. Now, as you know, there must be evidence somewhere out there to show where these people go, they just do not "fall off the face of the earth". But, the NWO has it down to a science, as to getting rid of people so they will never be found again.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Damien_uk

Well Damien,

I hope you're right mate!

But, you ask how many would actually carry out this plan? That really depends on whether or not they have been told they, and every member of their families would be slaughtered if they didn't go along with it.

If someone said to you, 'pull the trigger, or you, your wife, your children, your parents, brother sisters, uncles and aunts will be immediately killed', what do you imagine most (ok, not all), most would do? (even if they are probably going to be killed anyway, most people when faced with immediate death, will clutch at straws, or anything else that they think/hope will save them and theirs.

Personaly, i don't see a problem with a New world order in itself (the old world order hasn't been a tower of virtue has it?). Provided slaughtering people isn't part of it.

At least it should prevent costly wars (costly in terms of people, money is irrelavent.), dangerous rogue nations would find it very difficult to invade another.

The human race, should be able to finally fulfill it's potential and make some progress instead of merely treading water as a species.

BUT, in order for this to work, we MUST avoid injury to innocents, or else we will be headed backwards, not forwards.

spikey.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't believe that this will happen. Not one bit. There's not much you can say to convince me otherwise. The govt is too busy trying to figure out its own budget let alone having money to spend on 'deathcamps'. Such a rediculous idea, its a great plot for a book though!

I have respect for those that belive this is going to happen. I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm just sharing what I think.

Tela

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Naa. My last house there was a red label gun sticker with my name on it so the mailman knows who's mail goes there. Im by no means famous and on a red list. I also can not picture the mailman every time someone moves in or out ,
saying, ok, this one gets their name in yellow, this one in red etc.

Or if its dots. Who places the darn things? what a job. Dot placer.
I just do not buy it.

Im sure there are lists out there in the FBI. As far as dotting the boxes, I do not see it.

What about all us that have no mailboxes because we are rural?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
With the worlds population estimated at 6,707,035,000 along with the evolution of ideas, technology, information exchange etc., the world's powerbrokers have many issues to face. How is the world to be managed, who is to manage it and how are the world's resources to be partitioned and at what cost to humanity. These are the questions of the day. The Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) etc. are currently in discussion to find a resolution to these issues. The best one can do is to be and stay informed. Below are good links to give one a good grounding as to where the idea of NWO came from and where it is going. Regardless of the results, freedom and liberty must prevail in the end for humanity to move forward in peace for the populace at large is becoming more enlightened participants rather than "subjects" as in the recent past.

www.illuminati-news.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Damien_uk

While it is hard to believe that fellow Americans would actually do this to one another, it is not entirely absurd! While our primary protection is found in the Constitution, under martial law, the Constitution is suspended. Couple this with the Military Commissions Act, HR5122 (Warner Defense Authorization Act), and several other laws passed in the past few years, there is no doubt that something is in the works.

In 1878, the Posse Comitatus Act (Link 2) was signed. This excluded federal military and state national guard under federal authority from exercising local/state law enforcement duties on non-federal property. In conjunction with the Posse Comitatus Act, the Insurrecion Act (Link 3)governs the ability of the President to use troops within America in case of insurrection, rebellion, domestic violence, etc.

There is also a plight of massive psychological warfare going on to confuse the population. Movies, tv (both news & fiction), radio, etc.

Here are a few videos/sites you may want to check out:

Link 1 US/Foreign Troops Training in America

Link 2 Posse Comitatus Act

Link 3 Insurrection Act

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If there was a round up in USA and Europe , how would Russia , Iran and friends react to it?
And if the round up happened only in the Usa , i doubt the world would just watch , especially EU

If a hitler style "gathering" would happen it would have to be global , and i dont see that happening.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I have been doing some research on this subject for a fictional novel, fiction, because I'm at the point now that I'm not sure it isn't primarily fiction.

One reason is mathematics.

There are approximately 16 million individuals enlisted in our military. That's 5% of the population, as there are 300 million Americans.

35% of Americans have admitted owning guns. Do you realize that this is 1 out of every 3 people? Others own guns and have not admitted to it, or own more guns than they admit to. 35% of 300 million is 105 million. That's 105 million "admitted" gun owners against 16 million soldiers, who have family and friends in this country, and who may very well flip to the other side when these families and friends are threatened.

Furthermore, Americans are very well armed. I know of at least a half dozen people personally who own semi-automatic rifles and pistols, and at the very least hunting bows and arrows. We are extremely well armed as citizens and if such a seige occurred, it would take about 10 minutes before the bullets started flying. Odds are well in the favor of the armed American, to withstand such an event. Vive la right to bear arms. Protect it at all costs.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

RED ALERT - Assainations of U.S. Citizens who are on the "RED LIST" will Commence on 10/1/2008!
Do we know if this has already begun?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join