It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Did You just get off "The Bus"??? Do You think "they" will allow any thinking human to oppose "Them"?! Do Yourself a favor and not go quietly
in the night! Do whatever it takes to live!!!
ezyplay

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Theres a mixture of articles on the sight. The one I just quoted from is disclosure from former luciferian illumanti, now converted to Christianity and sharing information to (as I find with some of the disclosures out there) either as info or disinfo. The reason I quoted that was because of the nwo occult link that I've encountered everywhere I've researched nwo, and the fact that faced with some ultimatums lots of yellows won't convert to the nwo faith. However, if its done more subtley, as in the project bluebeam, and a carefully made new religion for the ones spared, there may be more yellows. Just how its going to go down and how blatant it will be is anyones guess. The Denver International Airport has some lovely nwo pictures of Illumani and nazi symbols, and a picture showing 3 types of people in coffins: colored people, natives and a blond girl with both the symbols for Jews and Christians.

Did you ever watch the show Jericho? The show is set in a rural town not far from Denver, after the nuclear attacks the FEMA camps are used to house the survivors and the states are split among factions of Red states and Blue states. They hint heavily at a conspiracy within the government with corporate interests at the helm. Just reminded me of it, maybe theres something to it.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I just don't understand why people on a red liquidation list would be transported from point a to point b to point c to point d before being immediately executed. Why not just execute them on the spot?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I just don't understand why people on a red liquidation list would be transported from point a to point b to point c to point d before being immediately executed. Why not just execute them on the spot?

Yeah, I always think that in the bond films. Why are they taking him to the secret base to kill him? Just shoot him in the face now and be done with it. It's always a mistake to leave him alive.

This will probably be the downfall of those naughty NWO people - they're going to round up everyone to feed them to angry Sea Bass with lasers strapped to their heads - though while they are fiddling around with the lasers (shouldn't have bought those cheap Chinese ones) there will be a mass escape and some good guy special forces types will arrive to shoot all the NWO lackeys! Hooray!

Well....it's as realistic as the other scenarios in this thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Haven't you seen where the us govt. has soldiers from other countries in the armed forces here? I read that 100,000 are already here and these people won't have as much as a conscience as a natural citizen would.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What I mean is that I don't doubt the possible existence of the plot this thread supposes. However, I know for a fact that the people who are most likely to devise and implement such a plot no longer have the ability to make it successful.

I know it is difficult to except the notion of an impotent illuminati or the possibility of these occultist internationalist globalist satan worshipping new world order types having their asses handed to them on a daily basis. But from what I can see it is the case.

The reason it cannot be seen, yet. Remember what Kenny Rogers said, "Never count your money while sitting at the table." The war is still going on but the bad guys are receiving a reaming to remember. We'll count the money when the dealing's done. This thing they call a game is in fact quite serious, we play for keeps, and we're gonna take everything and leave them with nothing.

About the November 2005 remark. About ten days after someone made a statement that Israel should be wiped off the map. A plot unfolded that could have made something like what this thread supposes reality. The plot was uncovered at the last moment and failed.

Rounding up civilians and implementing martial law has to be LEGAL, otherwise its just kidnapping, murder, home invasion, etc. Very serious crimes I think. NWO types seem to be the people who pride themselves on being able to legally commit crimes. There is only One person in America that could make something like rounding up and executing civilians legal and he isn't easily dealt with or approached.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The Coffins in madison are no more then coffin liners that have been placed where they are for storage. No offense but in a world this big they have to find somwhere to store such things.

Did anyone think that the camps could be survivors camp for many of different reasons? Such as the fact that the world is supposibly heating up... oh and the world storm activites are increasing. Some countrys are experiencing cyclone,earthquakes etc. America is not far from such natural catastrophes. All of you paranoid delusionals should seek psychological help then please come back and add to the truth, dont blindly paint a new face demonic face on something that represents good intent.

Last off there is no Satan, those that cling to the uneducated bible stance. I am a Christian and do Believe in it, but it is not a representation of those people. It is a representation of nature. Nature will never always be Positive. It has to take lives in order for you to live there is a balance that it must keep. Satan is a symbol of the negativity of nature. Get it right. His incarnate is not here on earth. Altho there are a lot of people here that are very negative spirits/people etc... Some of you who beleive these people need to do your own research. Stop being led so easily, you are of weak minds. COWBOY UP! Know who you are and stand by it. Look for the good in life. There is deffinately a lot going on in this world but it is not of negative intent. In order for people to understand why its important to live a positive life... they must see the negative in life. Welcome to Earth School.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The reason most won't have a problem pledging their alleigence is Lucifer is being disguised as something else. Do some deeper digging into the NEW AGE. Check out Constance Cumbeys work, particularly a video on google called discovering the new age. She has done much of the work her self and has all documentation to back her claims. These people have openly stated this is their goal, they also have the people in the governments and the UN to get it done. All of it ties in with the masons, club of rome and others. Most just don't realize the people that they are looking at no matter how vastly apart they may seem all have a common thread. All who are interested I URGE YOU TO AT LEAST LOOK! If you disagree then thats fine, but it may provide answers that are not neccesarily clear. Also unlike other theories there is actually proof of this one. It may also provide answers as to some of the why and how. All proof is from writings and documentation from the NEW AGERS them selves not a third party theorist. This WILL be global as the EU already has legislation in place via the European Neighborhood Policy that will help them implement these changes. Also the EU has already begun their implamentation as they tried to cut all funding to Serbia and starve them, due to the serbs refusal to accept euro laws that went against their orthodox christian beliefs. This back fired as Serbia turned to Russia for aid. The US/UN are step two in catalyzing this governmental change. Also look into the UN lead Tony Blair Faith foundation, I believe you will find more of interest here

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by mystiq

The red list is supposed to be carried out before martial law is declared, so this group is the stealth one, so to speak, because otherwise the resistance to this would be substantial I would think, or at least hope.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
reply to post by mystiq

What I mean is that I don't doubt the possible existence of the plot this thread supposes. However, I know for a fact that the people who are most likely to devise and implement such a plot no longer have the ability to make it successful.

I know it is difficult to except the notion of an impotent illuminati or the possibility of these occultist internationalist globalist satan worshipping new world order types having their asses handed to them on a daily basis. But from what I can see it is the case.

The reason it cannot be seen, yet. Remember what Kenny Rogers said, "Never count your money while sitting at the table." The war is still going on but the bad guys are receiving a reaming to remember. We'll count the money when the dealing's done. This thing they call a game is in fact quite serious, we play for keeps, and we're gonna take everything and leave them with nothing.

About the November 2005 remark. About ten days after someone made a statement that Israel should be wiped off the map. A plot unfolded that could have made something like what this thread supposes reality. The plot was uncovered at the last moment and failed.

Rounding up civilians and implementing martial law has to be LEGAL, otherwise its just kidnapping, murder, home invasion, etc. Very serious crimes I think. NWO types seem to be the people who pride themselves on being able to legally commit crimes. There is only One person in America that could make something like rounding up and executing civilians legal and he isn't easily dealt with or approached.

I really hope there are counterforces within the powers that be, with teeth, that will derail anything of this nature from happening. But we still need to be informed as to what has been told by those employed by government, because paying attention to the signs of the times may be the thing that tips the scales one way or the other. People really cannot just allow their entire lives and their childrens futures to rest in the hands of people they don't know exist, but hope exists. And so many rely on mainstream media which is controlled. For example, I came across this site recently:
www.projectcensored.org...
This points to the fact that eveyone needs to do some homework themselves, and question things alot more than they're doing, because many must feel things aren't right in the world, and with what they're being told, yet they fail to investigate the matters further.
The one man with too much power? Could that be Bush? current.com...
There are lots of sites carrying this. Basically the people did not allow King George 111 to have the powers Bush has claimed for himself. I really hope there are forces counterbalancing these sweeping powers.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I think people understand more than you may realize. I often hear the word "expose" used when topics like this arise. You have to expose evil. So, you may see these things, not because noone can stop it, because these people are being allowed to set up their plot so that just as they strike, the people can bust that ass.

These people with these lists and plans and secret meetings are being set up. They've lost so much that they have no choice but to continue or surrender. So they've pulled out all the stops and are going forward full strength with their plans. From now up to the general election, you may think the world is going to implode. Stories about people stocking up on food stuff and moving to the country to plant their own crops and raise animals will be common and repetitive.

The manipulated oil prices; I still haven't figured out how the world can be in a recession and their be record demand for oil simultaneously. Attacks on the US dollar, rising prices on food. Collapsing home values. Inflation will kick in soon. One of your candidates for president is way out of place. All these things, speak of a plot. What you won't be able to tell is which way will it go. But for the plot to be successful, the plotters still have to acquire one last piece. I have my opinion. But noone listens to me.

All anyone has to do is wait and see. Things will be clearer on November 4, 2008. don't panic.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Not everyone has to "listen" to eveyones theories but it's good to hear them regardless. I would like to know your opinion on the matter and which candidate it is that you think is out of place? Imo they are all out of place.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I agree that they are all out of place. For the last 32 years the new president has always formerly been a Governor or VP, but never a Senator. I always assumed that the general understanding was that professional law makers make poor law enforcers. I guess that rule doesn't apply in this election. The bar that has to be jumped over to become the most powerful man in the world just seems very low this time around.

But, Barack Obama is conspicuously out of place. He calls himself an "African American" candidate. If that was what he was, I wouldn't be writing what I am about to write. I suppose "African American is technically correct, but not by much. The part of him that is American is a woman. The part of him that is African is man. Him calling himself african american is anywhere from incorrect to deceptive. In my opinion a son of Kenya is running for President of the United States. I don't have any problems with Kenyans (yet) but I saw his family from Kenya, Obongo Obama caught my attention for some reason, and its just out of place. I tried to visualize Baracks paternal grandmother in the Rose Garden or walking through the halls of the White House. It's just not doing it for me. It's as out of place as if I saw a Cowboy debating on the floor of English parliament or more outrageous a Samurai in the Kremlin. Is the united states importing leadership now? If I see Obama's paternal family in the White House, I am going to #$@#*& lose it!

I started this post out trying to be understanding but I see myself going into some dark places with this line of thought. But Michele Obama, who is American. Is way out of line for even participating in this. The woman who is only proud of her country when it does what she wants it to do has decided to put the son of another country into this House. To me she is a Madam who wants to turn America into a whore house. And apparently she's got help and support.

I am not surprised or worried about the outcome, however. I figured out the secret mechanics of reality. Over the next 5 months if you are a guy and you see that you're about to lose your home, job and reputation because a whore and her pimp, or you are a woman who finds herself actively trying to replace her husband with some guy. Then BHO will win. If you find that your homelife is stronger than usual and you have excellent relations with your family, especially your spouse and children, JSM will win.

So I ask my wife, "you see all this that is happening?" I don't have to look for alternative news I can turn on CNN or Fox cable or scroll through internet headlines. I say to her, "this is what it looks like when someone is trying to overthrow your country." I show her the whore and the false prophet and the beast and explain how these are all standard particpants. I explain to her how in the next 150 days how the whore plans to betray and murder her husband in an October surprise so that her new lover can become master of his house. I explain to her about mirrors and reflections and little girls who won't listen to their fathers.

I also explain to her about what happens when the dad is sitting on the porch, in the dark, locked and loaded waiting for the inevitable. How by year end the American man will bathe in the blood of his enemies.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

I couldn't agree more. You seem to be hitting on the understated consensus that is within a lot of people but that side of the political forum has a nasty little strategy to hide behind race and accusations of bigotry. It all seems so fixed and conspiratal. Even if his intentions arn't seeded in hate or intollerance and he turns out to be a great guy it is absolutely irresponsible of us as a nation to elect the son of any kind of political heritage from another country. You just never know, it's not the first time moles have been placed in other countries, of course it's paranoia and such but these are chances you just don't take. You elect a third or fourth generation leader, not a 1st generation leader, that is absurd. My family goes back to the pilgrims and people like Clark Meriwether. I haven't had an immigrant in my family for 4 generations and that is on both sides of my family. And some guy who's family goes back 1 generation is put in power. One that I find racist with no experience. Hmmm.

My feeling on this whole thing is another tactic to divide us making it easier to disassemble us. Divide and conquer.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Exactly so what are we to do?This is a different scenario than Germany in the Forties,we have technology,we can organise a resistance group.There must be alot of Sarah Connors out there.What would we call ourselves?.The Sarah Connor's abit like The Molly Maguires lol?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
What a load of crap that site is. Unbelievable. I can really go along with a lot of conspiracy theories, but come on, only the deathcamps page is enough to leave me laughing under my desk.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
“Wars between countries are typically arranged by the financial elite for their profit and their agenda, geopolitically.”

I assume you are going to list these “typical” wars?

Now I have a question about this New World Order claim about world government. How much of the world is it going to rule? Or is it just a New American World Order?

I ask this because I have recently had some correspondence with the office of David Cameron, and his office has confirmed that any further treaty’s that give more power to the EU will be brought to the British people for them to decide, through a referendum. David Cameron will be the next Prime Minister in 2010 by the way. It also seems likely that the Irish people are going to say no to the Lisbon Treaty in six days, which will wreck it, at least for a while until they find another way of selling it. So it looks unlikely that Britain will join up to the European Super State at least in the next decade and probably never. So unless these New World Order types are planning on invading Britain, we won’t be joining the New World Order any time soon. I also don’t believe that the EU has any interest in One World Government unless they are running it.

So if you have not got Britain or the EU, and you can’t expect Russia or China to give over power, then what is actually one world about it?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Infidel 101

The EU and UN are all part of the NWO, along with the goal of a NAU, Asia Union and African Union. All these NWO types are connected through the UN which through Bilderburgs and the CFR . It would not necessarily be controled by the U.S., I imagine the UN would be the center for control, they are the ones proposing global taxes on all the countries that are members and pushing their laws on us. You could use google or search ATS with NWO, EU, CFR..., I was gonna post a link but there are so many and I am far too lazy to find the best one, so if you want to do the research it is all there.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Proof please. Without it this is nothing but speculation. Globalisation and the Internet does not make a NWO. All I see here is a connect the dots and arrive at the end you want. In my opinion world governments are too numerous, complex and short lived for a few to control and the chaos that is this world looks more like tribes of monkeys defending their interests , than some master plan.

I think you give humans too much credit.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Infidel 101

I am merely noting the connections and implecations, "proof" is subjective to the viewer. I don't have access to some secret underground library, I have a keyboard and an internet connection I suspect you have the same tools I have and access to the same "proof" I have, you have most likely done the research and choose not to believe it so why should I get in a bating game with you, I frankly don't care if you believe it or not, it is something we will keep an eye on and if you want to look at what we are looking at you don't need to ask some stranger when you are no less capable.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join