It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

Hopefully never, but probably too soon. People's memories are short. Earth, app. 4 billion years old. Rome falls in 400's. WWII was only 60 odd years ago. You speak as though large-scale upheavals are fictitious. They are not.
Glad you're so secure, chum.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
No, nothing remotely close to this is about to happen. The people who would plan and carry out something like your post suggests are too worried about their own survival at this point in the war to be planning the ridiculous scenario you propose.

Fact, the son of God is on this earth, he runs things here. Not some mythological corporate and political elite. What a joke! He's got your illuminati satan worshipping ritual homosexuals pinned against a wall with their pants down around their ankles. He's gonna take their money, their homes, their children, their reputations. Its a total stickup. That's what's real. Can't you see the news or not? Cant you interpret the obvious.

The people you attribute power to, have none. They lost it on November 2005, or don't you remember? I do. What remained have been dying from strokes, heart attacks and cancer ever since. They don't have no hope. The last of them will be finished on October 13 of this year.

See you in court.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well,I posted on ufocasebook about this to test the water.No one really beleived it apart from one person who believes everything their spirit guide tells them.So ,if it were true I doubt anyone would believe you anyway and it could be a big disinfo distraction campaign.The only doubt I would have is the Codex Alimentaris thing which I believe is some kind of official document,sorry lazy of me.Where does Alex Jones get his info?I did see a vid on utube where,at some kind of hearing a member of the public asked about the camps but those officiating refused to reply.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
No, nothing remotely close to this is about to happen. The people who would plan and carry out something like your post suggests are too worried about their own survival at this point in the war to be planning the ridiculous scenario you propose.

Fact, the son of God is on this earth, he runs things here. Not some mythological corporate and political elite. What a joke! He's got your illuminati satan worshipping ritual homosexuals pinned against a wall with their pants down around their ankles. He's gonna take their money, their homes, their children, their reputations. Its a total stickup. That's what's real. Can't you see the news or not? Cant you interpret the obvious.

The people you attribute power to, have none. They lost it on November 2005, or don't you remember? I do. What remained have been dying from strokes, heart attacks and cancer ever since. They don't have no hope. The last of them will be finished on October 13 of this year.

See you in court.

I just want to pipe in here, because the article I wrote about is alarming, because the credentials of the government official that leaked this, is believable. So this became more frightening due to the ones saying it rather than the website its on. Naturally the website is not going to be mainstream news is it? We don't get news anymore, just propaganda on the news. In fact I don't like tv and rarely watch it. But some responses are surprising. Its like everyone's talking some strange code. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying these guys have been stopped as of 2005. I really don't know what you mean, because its not clear enough.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

what article did you write?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by medicis

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
As for me, I don't know if any of this is True, but I really don't see anything wrong with a one world government. It would end most of the wars we have now. Let one government rule the world and you can end wars between countries.

Someone has to rule, if one country does not, someone other country will. What happens , will happen. All I can do is prepare and obey the rules. We rely too much on our government as it is and need to be self reliant.

I am probabaly a troglodyte but.....

You bet. The "Nazi's" behind this do not have an inherent right to rule, murderers of humanity. We the people need to rule. The only way tyrants are avoided to some extent is by dispersment of power. Democracy must be run from the bottom up in open transparency with citizen watchdog groups overlooking all political activities and courthouses, with the teeth to yank anyone who is misbehaving. The bad guys don't have a right to positions of power. The most important thing is not to vote anyone that has certain bloodlines, or anyone connected to it. We should start to run ordinary people and vote for them. True power means empowerment of others.

Wars between countries are typically arranged by the financial elite for their profit and their agenda, geopolitically. I am also a believer in the the U.S. Republic and Constitution. The NWO is essentially a process by which the global elite mean to ascend to ultimate power with the remainder of humanity (after the 5 billion or so die-off) functionally equivalent to serfs.

If that is what you want, go for it. Bear in mind, however, that a good portion of us will fight tooth and nail to regain and preserve the Republic. You're on the wrong side.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For some reason i cant get the quote to work on the above piece. It just keeps getting everything mixed up, and when I edited it and it looked right, it still was mixed up. Sorry guys.

Please don't take offense at it.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by mystiq

what article did you write?

The article I wrote about here on this forum. And it really means the subject I guess.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Originally posted by medicis

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
As for me, I don't know if any of this is True, but I really don't see anything wrong with a one world government. It would end most of the wars we have now. Let one government rule the world and you can end wars between countries.

Someone has to rule, if one country does not, someone other country will. What happens , will happen. All I can do is prepare and obey the rules. We rely too much on our government as it is and need to be self reliant.

I am probabaly a troglodyte but.....

You bet. The "Nazi's" behind this do not have an inherent right to rule, murderers of humanity. We the people need to rule. The only way tyrants are avoided to some extent is by dispersment of power. Democracy must be run from the bottom up in open transparency with citizen watchdog groups overlooking all political activities and courthouses, with the teeth to yank anyone who is misbehaving. The bad guys don't have a right to positions of power. The most important thing is not to vote anyone that has certain bloodlines, or anyone connected to it. We should start to run ordinary people and vote for them. True power means empowerment of others.

Wars between countries are typically arranged by the financial elite for their profit and their agenda, geopolitically. I am also a believer in the the U.S. Republic and Constitution. The NWO is essentially a process by which the global elite mean to ascend to ultimate power with the remainder of humanity (after the 5 billion or so die-off) functionally equivalent to serfs.

If that is what you want, go for it. Bear in mind, however, that a good portion of us will fight tooth and nail to regain and preserve the Republic. You're on the wrong side.

my post got put in the quote box and in the middle of second posters stuff. I've tried to edit it twice, and had the preview edit look good, with my comment out of the post box. But now it didn't work when I hit the button. So how do you remove a reply to a post?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Yeah, real reassuring. Try telling this to the Burmese and the Chinese or people from New Orleans. Or are they all devil-spawn doomed to hellfire 'neath the Terrible Swift Sword?
You're white aren't you?
You go ahead and wait for vigilante-hater Jesus, I'll plant my food, thanks, and love my family. %%#@^$@&%@#^&*-in' %#^%QW*-er!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeCobb

There we go...

A nice red dot for you

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
this won't be like Germany, 1938. With millions of guns in America, there's going to be horrible casualties on the death squad side.

Well, at least I sincerely hope that'll be true.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
hey here peeps,i think this is going o happen,how soon i dont know,look at hitlers right hand man,look it up,his last name was reich,cant remember his first name though,look where he was imprisoned,look at how long after he was in prison before he was killed,nazis had some kind of mind control,i think they were brainwashed somehow,brainwashing is not fictional,its very real.same situation is in the process of being unleashed here.but for a new world order.now most of this sounds like a conspiracy theory,but i dont like to indulge in conspiracy,but you have to admit it is a posibility people,be ready.if this happens like i think it will,i will not fight for my own life,but i have a wife and three kids,i will fight to the death for them though.lots of people are going to scoff at this subject,but i dont care.just google reich,you will see what the buzz is about.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Any one who hasn't seen one of these camps, got to youtube and just search FEMA camps. Theres enough legit vids to make the most skeptical believers. As well as multi videos of same places from different posters for those who question legitimecy of a particular video. Our government is only one part of this plan, as Europe is about to undergo a similar movement. Both Fema and EU both have legislation on books to shut down both govs. and hand power to certain people, all thats required is an emergency to be declared. Which lets be honest doesn't take much. The reason is a NWO but no one has quite hit the nail quite yet. The plan does involve the usual list of suspects, masons, skull and bones, club of rome, but their just part of the picture. Amnesty International, World Food Bank, Share International, Club of Bhudapest, World Goodwill, Unity in Diversity Council, Planetary Citizens, People for the American Way, are all run and operated in preperation for this. Its part of a growing movement that has been preparing the leaders of the world for this. Do enough research and you'll find the comon thread. When it happens don't trust what your told, or even what you see. The pheonix in Obama's seal is another clue, do some looking for yourselves, if I dumped the reason you wouldn't believe me any how. Sorry its one of those things you need to find and see for yourself

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
"The following are some of Mr. Sea's comments. But first, let's take a look at the man who made the comments.

Mr. Sea, a committed Christian, is a former inspector for the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the Department of Defense, with 31 years of federal service in the military, nine with the Department of Defense, including two years with the Air Staff. He's a holder of the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart, the Defense Meritorious Service Medal, three awards of the Joint Service Medal, all of the Vietnamese awards, as well as the Joint Meritorious Unit Medal.

When he retired a few years ago, he was awarded the Secretary of Defense Civilian Service Medal. He's been around the world to 31 countries on four continents, and speaks five languages. .."
www.detailshere.com...

This is the main reason why I posted this piece is because of this guy has above board in credibility. The concerns are very real. People need to look at this stuff seriously in view o who is saying it. There have been some really disturbing posts so far. I can say without any margin of error the most people in North America are not supporting a one world nazi luciferian state. Some of the comments have amazed me in their confused negative content. The purpose in bringing up anything is to inform others that perhaps they should look into researching matters themselves and start to question their politicians in order to ensure democracy prevails.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I guess this explains the need for all of these new Haliburton detention centers. Old new probably but see link below:
article

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
glad i dont live in america

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well for starters civilians will be no match for trained forces using microwave weapons, and all their other crazy technology they have to wreck a human being.
""MEDUSA: A Microwave Sound Weapon
Nonlethal weapon which includes (1) a neuro-electromagnetic device which uses microwave transmission of sound into the skull of persons or animals by way of pulse-modulated microwave radiation; and (2) a silent sound device which can transmit sound into the skull of person or animals. NOTE: The sound modulation may be voice or audio subliminal messages. One application of V2K is use as an electronic scarecrow to frighten birds in the vicinity of airports.

Now if your government really wanted to wreck # then I am sure it can be done and you wont be able to do anything about it other than die trying...

Order out of chaos is almost here.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.truthism.com...

www.xeeatwelve.com...

now i dont want to get in trouble,but i found these sites to be interesting

N-W-O video
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiqAnd even more, does that mean all those who are actively alerting people in forums as well? What do people think?

I sure hope not. I'll tell you one thing, I won't go down without a fight!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join