It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by medicis

Well, I for one will be interested in what you see.

feel free to u2u on that...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I had edited the original post to include:

Ain't gonna just watch.

We have a camp near us.... in the piedmont. In the forest. It may take a bit but, we will take a closer look.

I realized that this post was not long enough to avoid censure. Thus, I will add, I began in 1966 with John Gerraldi's History of a Latin American People (or, at least I think it was titled thus). Then, the order to shoot at KSU in 1970. The realization that 911 was a falst flag (and that there were many others). The realization of what the Patiot Act VII, the Military Commissions Act, the Warner Defense Authorization Act, PD 51 ... KBR, Haliburton, Depont, Monsanto ... and all the rest... meant for us.

Even if Obama is coronated .... the agenda will carry on...

If you are not employed by the Pentagon's Operation Information Roadmap, then you should probably take survival seriously. It ain't gonna be pretty.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As for me, I don't know if any of this is True, but I really don't see anything wrong with a one world government. It would end most of the wars we have now. Let one government rule the world and you can end wars between countries.

Someone has to rule, if one country does not, someone other country will. What happens , will happen. All I can do is prepare and obey the rules. We rely too much on our government as it is and need to be self reliant.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
As for me, I don't know if any of this is True, but I really don't see anything wrong with a one world government. It would end most of the wars we have now. Let one government rule the world and you can end wars between countries.

Someone has to rule, if one country does not, someone other country will. What happens , will happen. All I can do is prepare and obey the rules. We rely too much on our government as it is and need to be self reliant.

I am probabaly a troglodyte but.....

Wars between countries are typically arranged by the financial elite for their profit and their agenda, geopolitically. I am also a believer in the the U.S. Republic and Constitution. The NWO is essentially a process by which the global elite mean to ascend to ultimate power with the remainder of humanity (after the 5 billion or so die-off) functionally equivalent to serfs.

If that is what you want, go for it. Bear in mind, however, that a good portion of us will fight tooth and nail to regain and preserve the Republic. You're on the wrong side.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Actually, with those new license plate readers they will be able to just identify and pull over those who are running from the initial disaster. Has anyone else been reading the news lately? About the need to identify and separate criminals in the event of an emergency? "we don't want child molesters and hard core violent parolees to end up in relief camps"

They said that they would go to "separate" camps.... hmmmm....

Does anyone else think that they botched up Katrina to mandate a more powerful FEMA?

"The powers and resources we have aren't adequate!" Now they have box cars and buses, and screening devices and camps....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If the police are in on this, they don't know it yet. Trust me, this is simple conspiracy theory that has been around forever.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You Canadians gave up your basic civil rights over a generation ago when you allowed your gun ownership rights to be taken from you for specious reasons. Gun ownership is a basic right of a free people, for once it is gone, those free people have no defense. The rest of your then so called rights become privileges to be taken at will or caprice by any government. Your government is a parliamentary one that has no protection against a rapacious clique with enough votes in the House of Commons. There is no real structural difference between your government and that of Weimar Germany during the rise of Hitler. Old folks remember that Hitler was elected. Just like Tony Blair! First you gave your gun rights in the eighties. Then you gave your jobs to 'Free Trade' in the nineties...and what did you get for that!? Now you may be rounded up like rats, just like the Cambodians that were herded into Toul Sleng Prison by the Khmer Rouge. You are a soft, weak, and docile population and the slavers now know that full well, and you may suffer that same fate as the Cambodian Holocaust. When the Chinese replacement population herds what is left of you into reserves like where you keep your 'first nations peoples' in poverty, you will remember these words. Maybe your just desserts for giving aid and comfort to our treasonous draft dodgers in the Viet-Nam War.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well,I have seen and heard many theories as to what will happen.I believe we are headed down a path where yes,the government will want to control us(even more).So there are parts of every theory that I believe are true.I can only hope that military and police will have the balls and do the right thing and stand with US in this battle.The sad thing is that I'm afraid they,just like a majority os us,will do as they are told and accept all of this.
I for one,will go down fighting,and if necessary die before I let them control my mind.I only wish we would come together and stand up side by side and fight them NOW before they put this plan into motion.

TIME FOR A REVOLUTION

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've been reading this same report, verbatim on various sights for awhile now, and have yet to see some unique report by any news source that has anything different from the article that is written on this fear mongoring website. There are no SOURCES stated, at least none that hold water. I understand how ATS requests that posters put SOURCES in their posts regarding particular topics, but THIS is just SOME GUY'S website that has whatever he wants to write down. Shouldn't the SOURCES be backed up by some MERIT or CREDENTIALS? I'm tired of this HEARSAY crap that somebody reports and generates this RUNAWAY IMAGINATION mindset that seems to govern most of these threads! WTF!!!! Thoughts, etc. appreciated.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm a little bit skeptical of this site. One reason for this is the use of the bold and capitalized letters and words. It really detracts from what the overall message of the essay is. Another thing that makes me wonder about this site is that I found nearly the exact essay on a few other sites:

1.neverknwo.gnn.tv...

2.www.rinf.com... (Not quite sure why this is dated Sept 2005 when the essay says "06/03/2008 23:24:36")

This site has information from 1997: www.detailshere.com...

While I am sure some of this information is true, it is hard to tell just what is true. The bold throughout makes it look almost childish, and with information from 1997, its not exactly new. It really almost seems like fear mongering and scare tactics. I'd be careful on what anyone takes from this article.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

If you truly think that the NWO will solve your problems, then I suggest a "New Paradigm":

Stop being a victim. Which allows these despots to become leaders of victims.

You will never solve the world's problems by allowing other people to control your life. Which does not preclude community living.

But we could solve the world's problem's by taking personal responsibility, and -- as trite as it sounds -- essentially following the "Golden Rule" (no, not that one. The "Do onto others" one).

If the majority of people said, "Enough!" and followed through, think of the possibilities. And I don't mean forming an army to kill other people. I mean, as an example, if each person in (say, America) decided to feel/realize that allowing the death of another person (whether by war or hunger or pollution or homelessness or religion) on the other side of the world was the same as allowing their neighbor to die of the same things, the world would instantly be a better place.

And then if we uplifted ourselves in that way, we could work together to make this world a better place to live, not a better place to die.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In MANY areas even if this had a pinch of truth, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to get local LE to go along with it. Go ahead and ask a cop. Down here in my part of the country the cops would be rounding up the nwo folks.
Old filet knife in the neck and push em off the cliffs at PK. NWO will never work because too many of us out there HATE government. Even some of us in it. Too many people out there with too many guns right now. Maybe in 50 years or so. But not anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by medicis

Take a good camera!!! video and stills if you can. I would love to see this.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Forced vaccinations manf. by Halliburton.

This is how they court martial troops that refuse to be Human guinea pig.
My friend in college had top secret clearance, AWAC tech.
took shots for month every weekend, says it feels like the flu virus in him.

He sneaked me to a base, showed me B1b camo bombers, then drove way off base and showed me the strange dishes behind gate and wire, then drove me to full parking lot 1/2m off base, only a small booth will keycode entry visible and 50 cars in middle of a field. It was the underground military that nobody on the base could say what was going on down there, compartmentalized need to know.......

He got his close cousin working at NASA to talk on phone, I confronted the compartmentalized knowledge of space program and UFO's. He was very mainstream, he heard me out, disagreed with me mostly. However the strange feeling I had, was that these guys both considered what I laid out was completely possible and they were out of loop at NASA.

He is friends with gatekeeper, James Oberg, who credits all sightings as similar to Mermaids seen by Vikings at seas or ice particles or junk.

That was 10yrs ago, same college Nick Berg, Moussaui, Atta, and other terrorist trained and scoped out crop dusters and lived, 2 blocks from me.......then they moved to my city for flight training, Nick was beheaded same time Rummy was to apologize for Abu torture, how convient timing rummy !

Nick lent Moussaui his laptop on school bus to email his handlers ?

Round up will be bio related.
You will be quarantined for good, to protect the cattle that took the shots.
Resisters will be removed from the population.

You can't expect to run around the population w/o your shots junior !

Take him first to the delousing chamber Zyclon-B.

Anyhow, I learned this in 2000 and ran back home, terrorist followed and lived in apartment down street again and took training again.

On the way back home, I took a bullet on the highway to my German Turbo Sportscar. Car took bullet, not me, still have hole under sticker now.

I tell people it was a rock, they look at me and laugh, it's obvious .45 cal or bigger......I was in the car when it happen 1999. 2000 I cut college short of Masters.

P.S. On 9/11 George Tenet DCIA was eating breakfast with his mentor, my college President......wondering to each other if that Moussoui fellow who wanted to fly but not land planes was involved.

P.S. I know more than I should about McVeigh, Elohiem Militia, Gov. Inhof, Keatings, ect.

P.S. No more than I wanted about NAFTA's highway route and Mass chain retailers moving palettes of drugs at night with cops sitting in parking lot as lookout.

WHO IS WATCHING THE STORE IN AMERICA ?

As long as I don't make waves, protest, refuse shots or verichip, or gun confiscation.........they won't bother with me.

I did get me tooth crack by a delta wanta be staking out campus with his goon buddy.

I walked straight into their apartment and asked why they were monitoring Arabs across my apartment. They said drugs, what do you know...I stalled them...walked over to refrig in their place......it was freaking EMPTY and CLEAN !......the place was too clean........THEY DID NOT LIVE THERE.....i turned around and lost 1/2 a tooth from that muscled up goon .

They had camo gear, golf clubs, weight bench and spent entire weekend watching Arabs neighboor until 3am outside in lawn chair. 1999

They disappeared shortly after incident.......I did not file charges......got my neighboor to go back there for my coat I left. Neighboor found out was getting calls from feds to spy on Arabs next door for cash......I called friends dad........surprisingly he flew down from Alaska and son and father sleep over my apartment for giggles I guess. Found out his Dad was FEMA ! Says over 200 body parts don't match DNA of OKC victims.

I could go on, but this story is making my tooth hurt...they are Truthers now LOL.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Damien_uk

If you look at the site properly, you'll know that there are 1 million U.N troops all ready in the us, its not just going to be U.S troops and police...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq
[mor
Is this a promotion for a website, can I start a website and then come hhere and link to it with a story to boost my site?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
No need for federal mission against citizens. Dissidents will isolate and eliminate themselves. Class warfare will be the manner and no federal agency will have to do much once the sh%t hits the fan. Just stand back and watch the weak, stupid, useless people destroy themselves.

Just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong about everything. Probably will eventually get a New Deal type thing going, but not until after the herd is thinned. That's the real key. Too many mouths to feed, folks. Death stage will begin with or without some civil agency's intervention.
We're just a population in a closed system like any other. Death phase is inevitable.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
for sure. earth is overcrowded with humans already. anyway deathcamps would be not be good solution. birth rate should be limited in this case. we are humans afterall.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This has been done 100 times here on ATS...

The same old dribble,

Nwo, blah...

prison camps, blah...

elimination of civilians, blah....

the elites, blah....

When are one of these threads going to come true???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join