It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I recently came across this website www.uaff.us... The actual plan to terminate those who oppose nwo, starting even before martial law comes into effect, is alarming to say the least. How likely is this to be true, and what should we do? And even more, does that mean all those who are actively alerting people in forums as well? What do people think?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ah geez I can't get the link to the page, it is /deathcamps.htm added after the first part.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is the link:

Fema Death Camps

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. During the last 182 years in the history of The United States, this is only the sixth time a secret meeting has been held by The House. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Edited to delete incorrect assertion.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If this is there purpose, a military style martial law situation, if they can identify people who would be leaders against them, yes they would start rounding them up before they enact there plans. Once there plans are enacted, people will react and make plans of there own.

They [the police, local and federal] have been training and conducting mass raids across the country for a while now. At first these raids were at state level now they include multi state raids. This is how they will do this, so if they consider you a possible threat, well I guess they will have a boxcar waiting for you with a nice summer camp at the end of your journey.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
maybe its set up for all those who dont accept the mark

they will be killed

wooooooo

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I just don't see how the local police can do this to their neighbors and the such. But wait maybe I can. It's like when they go into a bar on a fight they get all pumped up and don't care who they get into it with. They feel that the feds gave them a direct order and now they feel that their job really means something.

But, then you got us, who won't go down without a fight. I am just worried that my neighbor when it comes down to it will fight when he sees 20 men walking down the street. I won't kill just to kill, but if it is me or them, hell you know which side I am choosing.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i visited the link and the pics of the coffins in georgia were taken personally by myself in Madison, Georgia.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'd like to say that yes I believe that the ptb have a plan in effect to round up and or eliminate opposition. But after looking at the link I noticed several items.

1. the railcars are normal auto carriers used to protect the cars from the elements.

2. the "coffins" would not support any of the weight from dirt being thrown on top of them. Aren't we supposed to be cremated anyway?

3. the red and blue discs are often used to determine types of services. [i.e. morning, evening, or both newspapers.]

We have enough truth to deal with from the facts issued by the govt. We do not need sensational fearmongering from groups like this spreading disinfo.

Yes we should be prepared.

Yes things are not looking good for the home team.

No this is not the way it will be.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You cant actually believe this! I mean its ok coming up with an 'evil plan. (Even that sounds ridiculous) But it would be the police force and military who actually carried out this assault. How many police men or military personnel do you know who would follow orders in this situation?

If somebody did actually put a plan like this forward, when the details got to ground level implementation it will be rejected!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by LDragonFire

I just don't see how the local police can do this to their neighbors and the such. But wait maybe I can. It's like when they go into a bar on a fight they get all pumped up and don't care who they get into it with. They feel that the feds gave them a direct order and now they feel that their job really means something.

They seem [the police] to have a us vs. them mentality, they are more militarily trained now more than ever before. They first became soldiers in the war on drugs and the population [civilians, US!] are all possible enemy combatants, this has increased big time since the war on terror. They won't hesitate to tase you for the slightest reason, don't think they won't hesitate to grab you and take you away, especially if your labeled something like a enemy combatant..

But, then you got us, who won't go down without a fight. I am just worried that my neighbor when it comes down to it will fight when he sees 20 men walking down the street. I won't kill just to kill, but if it is me or them, hell you know which side I am choosing.

It will get ugly fast if this happens, but then again look how the Jews were rounded up in Germany.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It won't happen until AFTER a major disaster,

[ death and destruction from the next big event ]

has taken place and a "solution" for the planet is put in place to solve it.

Those who worship the image and follow the new laws won't be bothered.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

? You replied to me. I didn't state anything about the coffins??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I love the pictures of prisoner train cars!

Those are railcars used to transport automobiles and trucks.

They are completely enclosed now because of the vandalism that used to occur on the vehicles when those cars were open topped.

Please can someone grab a clue?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

did you say "debunked" on the Fema Coffins in Georgia thread? Please re-read. I am the op of that thread and FEMA pursuant to an email received from Freedom Radio up North in 2002 acknowledged they were coffins! When i sent this email i only asked "what are these containers that look like coffins and their answer was "That's exactly what they are, coffins..... I reiterate, FEMA acknowledged via Freedom Radio, they were manufactured in preparation of a biological terrorist attack on us soil after 9/11.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

in a post you supplied a "link." I visited the link and discovered my personal pics of the coffins. No biggie.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The one guy said he checked his mailbox and noticed both a blue and red spot, and then noticed, mainly yellow, on everyones. So, has anyone noticed this at all? Because alot of people discuss conspiracies on forums, but not really noticing a citizens group stepping up to the government or good strategies to prevent the worse case scenarios from happening. But if there are really colored markers then perhaps its going to be sooner than most people realized.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Naw not me. I only posted a link to the article. SystemK posted a link to your thread though. But, no biggie....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Just went out and looked. No dots at all on mine... except some bird droppings. Maybe I better wash it sometime soon.

Naw, it looks like rain today, i'll just wait.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i'm sorry. i thought you posted a link to Fema Death Camp or something like that. Opps, no biggie! i love this site!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join